Paris Jackson Bilder Thread

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Stevie Nicks Interviews Paris Jackson About Musical Identity & More for 'CR Fashion Book'
      8/20/2018

Issue 13 of Carine Roitfeld's CR Fashion Book will hit newsstands Sept. 13, featuring an interview with Paris Jackson conducted by her idol, Stevie Nicks.

The legend and young protégé speak about the perils of social media, the power of folk and the necessity of finding one’s place in the industry.

On her use of social media, Jackson admits, “Honestly, the less I use my social media, the happier I am, and I’ve been using it less and less, but when I do use it I make sure to keep it very real and honest and true to myself."

She reveals that current projects include a movie about the '90s rock and roll scene on the Sunset Strip, modeling and making new music with her band, the Soundflowers. "I am in a band now and we are working on our record. We thought we had enough material for an EP or an LP, but it turns out we have enough material for an album, so I think we are going to get that done by fall.”

Some of the inspiration behind the upcoming music has blossomed from a creative collaboration with her boyfriend, Gabriel. She tells Nicks, "Before he became my boyfriend, we had this crazy connection. I’ve never made music with another person the way I’ve made it with him, I’ve never been able to sing the way I do with him, and he feels the same way.

"Our creations just flow and they’re so organic," she says. "It doesn’t feel like it’s human. It feels so beyond the English language to describe. I’ve never given myself the space to make music but when I met Gabriel I didn’t really have a choice. I had to face the fact that I was born to be a musician and music is the only thing that makes me feel the way that it does."

In celebration of the superstitious issue number 13, Jackson channels the spirit of Stevie Nicks in a fashion spread shot by Mario Sorrenti. CR Fashion Book Issue 13 hits news stands Sept. 13.

billboard.com/articles/columns…interview-cr-fashion-book
    • Paris Jackson con Koa en el aeropuerto para dirigirse al evento de "Fashion Week"

Paris Jackson asiste a la moda de Tom Ford durante la "Fashion Week"
      de Nueva York (05/Septiembre/2018)

In the spotlight: Paris Jackson looked lovely in a sparkling bodycon dress during
      Wednesday's night's Tom FOrd fashion show in New York

+5
      Bling, bling: The sequined red and gold look showcased her slim stems

Heel's to you: The up-and-coming model added inches to her 5foot10 figure with a pair of strappy stilettos

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti…on-opening-nigh-NYFW.html

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sunflower777 ()

• Paris Jackson flaunts flat stomach in tie-up crop top and red flared trousers at Jeremy Scott runway show
      7 September 2018

She is one of the hottest models in the world right now.
      So it's no surprise that Paris Jackson spent her Thursday night at New York Fashion Week hoping from event to event.
      After appearing at the Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards, the 20-year-old was spotted sitting front row at the Jeremy Scott runway show.

Stunner: It's no surprise that Paris Jackson spent her Thursday night at fashion week hoping from event to event.
      The daughter of Michael Jackson stunned in a tie-p crop top that showed off her flat stomach and a hint of underboob.
      She wore a gold crown around her forehead her blonde tresses tumbled in soft waves across her shoulders.

Beautiful: She wore a gold crown around her forehead her blonde tresses tumbled in soft waves across her shoulders

Place to be: Paris found herself seated on the front row between rapping sensation Cardi B (left), who rose
      to international fame last year, and globetrotting supermodel Gigi Hadid (right)

Stepping out: Paris Jackson's chockablock schedule included a red carpet stroll at the Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards this Thursday
      Her pant hems were pulled up slightly, nearly to knee level, and she flashed her trim midriff beneath a dark tie-dye crop top.
      Paris, who has an elder brother known as Prince and a younger half-brother nicknamed Blanket, modeled buckled shoes.
      Playing up her features with heavy makeup, Paris let her wavy hair down and strung on a tangle of necklaces including one with a purple tassel.

Keeping it simple: The 20-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson dressed down for the event,
      wearing high-waisted olive green sweats to the Hyatt Park New York

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti…rs-Jeremy-Scott-show.html
    • Paris Jackson posa para la Colección Fishlove 2018

Important: :heart Michael Jackson's daughter Paris also showed off her edgy sense of style as she embraces a giant opah fish in the campaign
      dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti…nti-fishing-campaign.html

Paris Jackson en Portarretrato por Alan Gelati para la campaña "FishLove" Octubre 2018! ♥

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sunflower777 ()