Alles rund um die HIStory World Tour 1996/97

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• *NEW VERSION* - Here is my “DRUM CAM” footage from Michael’s “HIStory” Tour with SPLIT SCREEN footage of Michael from the front of the stage
      - drum cam AUDIO for both footages are ON (unlike the previous version I uploaded which only has the audio from the HD concert footage playing.
      Smooth Criminal - Jonathan Sugarfoot Moffett Drum Cam/HD Concert Footage
      Michael Jackson ❤️❤️ HIStory Tour 1997
    • Here is rare footage exclusively from my private video archives - NEVER seen before until now. :)
      Note: I was the only performer on stage Michael ever gave permission to film using an “iso camera” - which
      allowed me to capture my drumming during the HIStory Tour. I was blessed he allowed me to do this!!
      …Some parts came out a bit out of focus due to the smoke from the stage and vibrations....I apologize for this!!
      …I will continuously post more footage.

"Billie Jean" Sugarfoot DRUM CAM split screen - HIStory Tour
    • Here's a RARE glimpse of me performing "Thriller" live (filmed with my personal drum cam) with Michael Jackson.
      You can get a glimpse of what it was like to perform this ICONIC song with the King himself.....Again,
      Michael :heart was wonderful to give me permission to capture my drumming during the "HIStory Tour".
      He usually never allowed this...so I feel BLESSED to have been able to do this........

FULL VIDEO Now on My YouTube!! "Thriller" Sugarfoot DRUM CAM split screen - HIStory Tour
    • Happy 60th Birthday @Michael Jackson!!!! I am blessed to have been a part of your colorful Musical Journey!!!
      In spirit, we will GROOVE for ALL eternity!!!...I love you!!...JM

Beat It" Sugarfoot Drum Cam split screen - HIStory Tour

Note: I was the only performer on stage Michael ever gave permission to film using an “iso camera” - which allowed
      me to capture my drumming during the HIStory Tour. I was blessed he allowed me to do this!!…Some parts came out
      a bit out of focus due to the smoke from the stage and vibrations....I apologize for this!!…I will continuously post more footage.