Murray ist raus! //Murray vorzeitig aus dem Gefängnis ? // Entlassung am 28.10. 2013

• Recht so! Lasst ihn nur da wo er ist. Gegen Haftverschärfung hätte ich nichts einzuwenden, aber Freilassung geht ja mal gar nicht! Bringt einen Menschen um und jammert dann rum. Der Saftarsch kann froh sein, dass er nur 4 lächerliche Jahre einsitzen muss. Ich hoffe ja, dass ihn bis dahin die Ratten aufgefressen haben, aber so einen schlechten Geschmack haben diese Tiere halt nun mal auch nicht....

• herrrrrrrrrgott, ich möchte sowas von kotzen!!!

Dr. Conrad Murray's
    CRYING VOICEMAIL
    I'm in Constant Pain

EXCLUSIVE

Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."

TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him.

During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone help me please!?"

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.

Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."

FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.

anhören hier!!
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/23/…in-phone-cant-sleep-jail/

vedammt, du drecksack...michael kann NIE MEHR weinen!!!!!!
    widerlich, dass man diesem scheisshaufen ständig ermöglicht, messages zu veröffentlichen :kotz

• Zitat

"I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

Na hoffentlich, Du elendes Drecksstück! Dann kannst Du wenigstens niemandem mehr Medikamenten-Cocktails spritzen... Verreck doch! Arschloch! :kotz :voodoo

• tmz account bei twitter... :kicher

@TMZIn a voicemail, Dr. Conrad Murray says he’s in constant pain and can’t sleep ... someone should prescribe him something.

###########

hab ich gleich mal gefavet und retweetet... ;D :hehe

• anhören hier!!
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/23/…in-phone-cant-sleep-jail/
    vedammt, du drecksack...michael kann NIE MEHR weinen!!!!!!
    widerlich, dass man diesem scheisshaufen ständig ermöglicht, messages zu veröffentlichen :kotz

...das war das erste was mir die Galle hochtrieb..:zorn..und ich hab mir mal diesen weinerlichen selbstbemitleidenden Drecksack angehört..nach ner Minute war Ende Gelände..:würg..DAS ist so abartig...und ein Schauspiel erster Klasse....ich konnt es net mehr hörn..:kotz

• Jetzt hab ichs mir auch mal angehört - bis zum Ende ... hahahahahahaha ... das freut mich doch ungemein ... dieses winselnde Etwas ...

Ich glaube, das könnte ich jeden Tag anhören ... hoffentlich fallen ihm noch die Beine ab, dann hat er noch mehr zum heulen :D

• Tom Mesereau zu Murrays Voicemail:

Tom: "I can't listen to any more of this."
    "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."
    Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history , WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST HUMANITARIAN OF THE WORLD HISTORY ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it. He's DESPICABLE ! I can't listen to all his statement! I don't believe anything he says. I saw that statement he made before the verdict, he was blaming everything on Michael Jackson in my opinion, he takes no responsibility for anything he's done so I don't believe a word that comes out of him."

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_gw5hrhvy/

• Ich frage mich eh, wie einer der im Knast sitzt VOICEMAILS aufnehmen kann und wie sie dann an die Öffentlichkeit kommen. Schon seltsam irgendwie, oder?

T-Mez spricht mir aus der Seele! Murray soll endlich Verantwortung übernehmen, für das was er angerichtet hat. Dieses heulende Elend. Könnt' kotzen wie ein Reiher!

• Dr. Conrad Murray’s Baby Mama Sold His Jailhouse Sobbing Voicemail To Pay Her Rent
    Posted on Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:43AM | By Jen Heger

Michael Jackson‘s one-time doctor, Conrad Murray‘s baby mama Nicole Alvarez, sold a sobbing voicemail message that the former physician, who was convicted in the involuntary manslaughter death of the King of Pop, made from jail as he sobbed about not being able to sleep, to a tabloid website so she could pay her rent, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Nicole sold the voicemail message Conrad left for her to a tabloid gossip website for several thousand dollars so she could pay her rent. Nicole relied on Conrad to support her and their young child. She hasn’t been able to find steady work as an actress since she testified at Conrad’s involuntary manslaughter trial,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

During the voicemail message, Murray cries, “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore, I have no more use of my arms.”

Judge Michael Pastor sentenced Murray to four years in state prison, but because of jail overcrowding, Murray is serving his sentence at a county jail in Los Angeles, and he is expected to be released at the end of 2013.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray has been passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book in hopes that he will get a big payout from a publisher. There has been zero interest in the book after reps for Murray reached out to several publishers.

Meanwhile, Murray is “ever so hopeful that his appeal will be successful, and he will be let out of jail early on bail while his appeal is heard,” the insider said.

However, the chances of Murray being let out early “are really slim to none. Murray has been deemed a flight risk, and he has been denied several times before during the appellate process to be released,” a law enforcement source told us.

http://radaronline.com/exclusi…jailhouse-voicemail-rent/

:lmao :lmao :lmao Das finde ich jetzt total lustig. Jetzt ist mit seiner Voicemail genau das passiert, was er wahrscheinlich mit der Aufnahme von Michael geplant hat - Verkauft von einer Vertrauten :rofl :rofl :rofl Das hätte er wohl nicht gedacht.

• ....und ich frage mich immer noch, wie er ein "tell all" Buch schreibt, without the use of his hands and arms :D

geeee Conrad I feel really, really not sorry for you ;D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]So Look The Truth
    You're Just Another Part Of Me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• murray-schätzelein.... ( :eklig)
    das ist KNAST, das is kein wellnessurlaub!
    du bist da, weil du einen menschen getötet hast,
    nicht weil du den oscar bekommen hast.

wenns nach mir ginge, du ratte, dann würdest du in eisenketten die kanalisationen von new york reinigen,
    mit der zahnbürste. und zwar für den rest deines jämmerlichen daseins!
    also sei glücklich, dass es dir so gut geht, und du - leider ( :zorn) wahrscheinlich
    die meiste zeit hinter gittern schon abgesessen hast.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!