NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM

• Ich habe es heute morgen auch gesehen als ich die Seite einer gewissen Zeitung aufgemacht haben.

Macht man ja auch nicht...
    Jeder Klick, jeder Aufruf dieser Webseite bedeuten Einnahmen / Unterstützung für das was die betreiben.
    (Durch die Werbepartner, die sich an den Besucherzahlen der Seite orientieren, und dementsprechend zahlen.)

• .. Stellungnahme dazu von Howard Weitzmann :

"We are aware of recent false 'reports' regarding Michael Jackson
    having, among other things, paid over $200 million to 20 'victims,'"
    Weitzman told ET in a statement on Monday. "There is not a shred of
    evidence to support these ludicrous 'reports.' It is unfortunate that,
    even in death, Michael cannot be free of these types of allegations, but
    we are confident that the truth will prevail in the end, just as it did
    in 2005 when a jury fully exonerated him."

Howard Weitzman.

"Wir sind über die letzten falschen" Berichte "über Michael
    Jackson informiert unter anderen mit den " 20 Opfern über 200 Millionen
    Dollar gezahlt zu haben'", sagte Weitzman ET in einer Erklärung am
    Montag. "Es gibt nicht die Spur eines Beweises, die diese lächerlichen
    Berichte unterstüzen." Es ist bedauerlich, dass selbst im Tod, Michael
    nicht frei von diesen Arten von Behauptungen ist, aber wir sind
    zuversichtlich, dass sich die Wahrheit am Ende durchsetzen wird , so wie
    sie es im Jahr 2005 tat, als eine Jury ihn vollständig entlastete. "

Howard Weitzman.

• *** STATEMENT FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON ***

We have received a number of inquiries from the community regarding the most recent Stacy Brown story. As many of you are aware, the Estate generally refers not to legitimatize the lies and rumors spread in the media or expand the coverage by other media of those stories. However, the Estate has asked that we share with you the following statement that was issued by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate of Michael Jackson, in a response to a request for comment yesterday:

"We are aware of recent false “reports” regarding Michael Jackson having, among other things, paid over $200 million to 20 “victims.” There is not a shred of evidence to support these ludicrous “reports.” It is unfortunate that, even in death, Michael cannot be free of these types of allegations, but we are confident that the truth will prevail in the end, just as it did in 2005 when a jury fully exonerated him."

The Estate is steadfast in its defense of Michael in courts and that will not change regardless of what lies and rumors are spread by journalists with their own agendas.

MJOnline
    The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

• Veröffentlicht am 10.04.2015
    Wade Robson's lawsuit against Michael Jackson over sexual abuse allegations
    is discussed with defense attorney Tom Mesereau. Is the lawsuit an
    attempt at a money grab by Robson, and how will the case play out if
    it's not thrown away? We also look at whether or not there is an issue
    with bringing a lawsuit for sexual abuse after the accused has died, in
    this short clip from the full length Crime Time interview with host
    Allison Hope Weiner.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Lawyers debate late timing of dancer’s claim alleging sex abuse by Michael Jackson in 1990s
    POSTED BY COLLEEN PARK ON APRIL 21, 2015 IN HOLLYWOOD

Lawyers for a dancer-choreographer who alleges he was molested by Michael Jackson told a judge Tuesday that their client should be able to file a late creditor’s claim against the singer’s estate, but attorneys for the estate’s executors said the case should be dismissed because the petitioner waited too long to bring the action.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff did not immediately rule on the future of Wade Robson‘s petition, but said he would have a decision within a few days.

Robson, 32, alleges Jackson molested him between 1990-97, though he testified in the singer’s 2005 child molestation trial — which involved another boy and ended with Jackson’s acquittal — that the entertainer did not abuse him.

Robson needs a judge’s permission to bring a late probate court claim because his court papers were filed in May 2013, nearly four years after the entertainer’s June 25, 2009, overdose death at age 50.

Maryann Marzano, one of Robson’s lawyers, said the facts of her client’s case “cry out” for equity to be applied so that he is not deprived to his right to have a full hearing rather than see his case disposed of in a single motion.

Attorney Jonathan Steinsapir, on behalf of the estate, countered that limits must be placed on when claims can be filed, irrespective of how serious their nature, so that others cannot keep bringing similar cases against the Jackson executors and other estates for years to come.

Marzano argued Robson’s case illustrates that there was no “ah, ha” moment for her client and that until he received therapy and realized he was molested by Jackson, he could not do anything sooner because he had been “brainwashed into believing it was consensual.”

In his most recent sworn statement filed in connection with his attempt to file a late probate claim against the singer’s estate, Robson says May 8, 2012, was a key date for him.

“I began to recognize for myself that Jackson had molested me,” Robson alleges. “It was on that date in my therapy session … that I first spoke about the sexual activity I had with Jackson. This revelation initiated an enormous emotional, psychological and physiological upheaval in my life that continues until this day.”

Robson says his first of two nervous breakdowns occurred in April 2011, causing him to withdraw from a film project and begin seeking psychological help. “But I did not mention the sexual abuse because at that time I still did not see it as such,” Robson states in his court papers.

A second breakdown in March 2012 was a turning point, he says.

“As with my first breakdown, I experienced stress, anxiety, fear and depression,” Robson says. “I also began to imagine my son being subjected to the same sort of sexual acts I had been forced to commit with Jackson, and for the first time in my life I thought I might need to talk to someone about what Jackson and I had done together.”

Robson says waiting until 2012 to talk about his allegations reveals his state of mind.

“It speaks to the fear and paranoia I was dealing with in relation to who my abuser was and his massive celebrity status,” Robson says. “Jackson had made me think in terms of what would happen if I told anyone about the sexual conduct and then that person told someone else who then told the press.”

Beckloff said the only example he could find of Jackson intimidating Robson was when the singer allegedly told the petitioner that they could both go to jail if their relationship became public.

Attorney Henry Gradstein, who also represents Robson, said that even if the estate’s dismissal motion is granted, his client can proceed against the corporate arm Jackson established before his death.

Steinsapir said that if the dismissal motion is denied, the estate may seek relief from the 2nd District Court of Appeal.

— City News Service

http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/…michael-jackson-in-1990s/

• .. ein Wunder... :panik ein Wunder!! :wau ... WR kann wieder arbeiten .... :tatort
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/fo…e-documentary-this-spring!

It's a MIRACLE. Wade can work again. This crossed my in box tonight. They're putting finishing touches on their documentary on the Adaptations Dance Theater. He even added "Cirque" as a credit!http://mauinow.com/2015/05/04/…season-events/Adaptations Dance Theater
    Announces 2015-16 Season Events

http://mauinow.com/2015/05/04/…es-2015-16-season-events/

• .. vor allem wenn man diese Aussage in der Anklage dazu sieht ...

"Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever.""Since beginning to talk about the abuse, everything in my life has changed. I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again.""As a direct and proximate result of Defendants' childhood sexual abuse, rather than continue on his career path and become an international superstar, Plaintiff now only associates the entertainment industry with the psychological injury, illness and damage resulting from Defendants' despicable condict. Plaintiff has been unable to work and had been forced to decline many prestigious and lucrative job offers.."

... wie ich sagte : its magic... ein WUNDER!! :para

• Nimm das, Bösewicht... :D:sneddi

Ja, hat schon einen Beigeschmack... aber auch aus Sicht des Estate ist das glaube ich die beste Möglichkeit zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt.
    Wenn es einen Prozess gäbe, dann wartet bestimmt schon der nächste in den Startlöchern, dem plötzlich etwas "eingefallen" ist und es auch versuchen will. Und schon gehts wieder von vorne los...

• Ja schon... aber auch aus Sicht des Estate ist das glaube ich die beste Möglichkeit zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt.
    Wenn es einen Prozess gäbe, dann wartet bestimmt schon der nächste in den Startlöchern, dem plötzlich etwas "eingefallen" ist und es auch versuchen will. Und schon gehts wieder von vorne los...

Seh ich auch so... die Hauptsache ist, dasss die Klage abgewiesen wurde und im Grunde ist die Begründung, die wahrscheinlich nicht die einzige ist, auch gar nicht so verkehrt. Das erspart dem Estate wahrscheinlich wirklich einige Klageversuche, von Leuten die sich nach gefühlten 150 Jahren an irgendwas erinnern wollen.

• Attorney Howard Weitzman, on behalf of the Jackson estate, today hailed Beckloff’s ruling.

“The court’s dismissal of Wade Robson’s claim against the estate of
    Michael Jackson confirms that his lawsuit was inappropriately filed,”
    Weitzman said. “Mr. Robson testified under oath in a courtroom that
    Michael never did anything improper with him. The estate believes his
    testimony was honest when his sole motivation was ‘to tell the truth,
    the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”‘

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!