Paris Jackson hat Selbstmordversuch begangen (TMZ) *von familie bestätigt.

• Famed Michael Jackson Attorney Tom Mesereau: ‘I’m Heartbroken Over Paris Jackson’s Suicide Attempt’

Michael Jackson‘s attorney, Tom Mesereau, who successfully represented the pop star in the child molestation trial in 2005, tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that he is heartbroken over Paris Jackson‘s suicide attempt.

“I’m heartbroken over Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. I’m shocked, and frankly, at a loss for words,”Mesereau told Radar. “Paris is just a wonderful young lady, beautiful, and extremely bright.
    "Ich bin geschockt wegen Paris Jacksons Selbstmordversuch. Ich bin geschockt und sprachlos für Worte" sage Meserau Radar. "Paris ist eine wundervolle junge Lady, wunderhübsch und exterm klug."

“She has so much to live for, and to contribute to the world. I hope that she makes a recovery, physically and emotionally.”

Paris Jackson attempted suicide and was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by ambulance early Wednesday.

As Radar was first to report, Michael Jackson’s only daughter, 15, was despondent over several things.

“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.

Also, the four-year anniversary of her father’s death is approaching and Paris had complained about being bullied at school. She also has grown apart from her brother Prince.

According to Meserea:, “Michael would have been devastated to learn that Paris had attempted suicide. His children were his entire life, and everything he did was for them. He protected his three children, and kept them away from opportunists.”
    Meserau: "Michael wäre verzweifelt zu erfahren, dass Paris versucht hat Selbstmord zu begehen. Seine Kinder waren sein ganzes Leben, und alles was er machte, tat er für sie. Er schützte diese 3 Kinder und hielt sie weg von Opportunisten."

In addition to her depression over being a witness in the wrongful death trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.

Rowe confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that Paris tried to commit suicide and is in a Los Angeles hospital. Rowe said of Paris she has “a lot going on [lately.]“

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Fire Department told RadarOnline.com: “The call came in at 1:27 am it was an overdose call. We responded and a person apparently took some kind of medication. We transported them to a local hospital.”

..der Satz sagt alles:
    ..seine Kinder waren sein ganzes Leben.. und alles was er machte.. tat er für sie. Er schützte diese 3 Kinder und hielt sie weg von Opportunisten....

Und was ist in den letzten 4 Jahren seit seinem Tod passiert. Wer schützte sie???

:depri :sad

• Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN 15m
    The report that Paris "threw a fit" over Marilyn Manson concert is "absolutely not true," a very good source tells me.
    Retweetet von Ivy

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 14m
    MJ'skids should have NEVER been added as plaintiffs in AEG trial. Are you now realizing that they are sensitive minors who lost their dad?

• Einer ihrer Tweets scheint da auf ein Problem hinzuweisen:

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 2 Jun
    every time i try to distract myself it never works and i end up making the same mistake i make every single night………

• Exclusive on Paris Jackson: “Depressed, Willful, Cuts Herself”
    06/05/13 2:04pm Roger Friedman

Exclusive from inside the Jackson house in Calabasas: this isn’t the first time Paris Jackson has tried to hurt herself. Inside the house it’s known that she’s a cutter (TMZ has some photos that indicate that). She tried to cut her wrists this time.

“She’s a handful for the Jacksons,” says my source, “They dont know what to do. Paris suffers from depression. She’s lonely, she thinks no one loves her. Or is listening to her. This wasn’t about not going to a Marilyn Manson concert. She doesn’t want to be controlled or told what to do.”

My sources say Paris has also asked to be emancipated. But a lot of these things are typical for 15 year old girls who are smart and rebellious. Add to that all her other pressures and Paris has some big issues. One of them will be whether Debbie Rowe now tries to gain legal custody and take her daughter out of the Jackson home.

Meantime the sheriffs department in Calabasas has confirmed transporting a patient to the hospital after a medical emergency.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013…ssed-willful-cuts-herself

• Hmm, etwas seltsam in diesem Zusammenhang: Die Produktionsleitung von "Wetten, dass..?" hat erst gestern vom Management des Jackson-Clans verklickert bekommen, Paris könne aufgrund von Problemen in der Schule nicht kommen, stattdessen würde Prince als Gast erscheinen.

• +++ 12:44 PM -- Jackson brothers Jackie, Marlon and Tito just sent this statement to TMZ: "Thank you for the outpouring of concern and support for Paris. She is safe and doing fine. We truly appreciate you respecting our family privacy at this time."

Die Jackson-Brüder Jackie, Marlon und Tito schickten gerade folgendes Statement an TMZ: "Danke für die Fülle an Mitgefühl und Unterstützung für Paris. Es wird sich um sie gekümmert und es geht ihr gut. Wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen, dass ihr unsere Privatsphäre in dieser Zeit respektiert." (Übersetzung: MalibuFC)

Tmz.com

• Hmm, etwas seltsam in diesem Zusammenhang: Die Produktionsleitung von "Wetten, dass..?" hat erst gestern vom Management des Jackson-Clans verklickert bekommen, Paris könne aufgrund von Problemen in der Schule nicht kommen, stattdessen würde Prince als Gast erscheinen.

:money :money :money Der Rubel muss ja weiterrollen, wollen doch fast alle Familienmitglieder weiter durchgefüttert werden :kotz

• Na Hauptsache ihr geht es gut im Moment. Das beruhigt etwas.

Ich hoffe dass sie nun endlich die Hilfe bekommt, die sie braucht und diese "Family" von Jacksons endlich aufwacht. Damit soetwas nicht noch einmal passiert :sad

• Wobei das mit Prince ja gestern schon bekannt wurde. Also vor dem Vorfall von Paris. :grübel Etwas komisch ist das ganze schon, muss aber nicht unbedingt zusammen hängen denk ich.

• Wobei das mit Prince ja gestern schon bekannt wurde. Also vor dem Vorfall von Paris. :grübel Etwas komisch ist das ganze schon, muss aber nicht unbedingt zusammen hängen denk ich.

Na ja, niemand versucht sich aus heiterem Himmel umzubringen. Bei so was gibt es meist Vorzeichen.

• Es ist ein Schock diese Nachricht zu lesen und es macht
    mich so traurig und wütend!
    Ich wünsche Paris nur das Beste, doch zweifle ich
    daran, dass die Jackson Familie auch so denkt!
    Ich bin es leid und würde denen am liebsten das
    Jugendamt auf den Hals hetzen, denn die sind mehr
    mit $$$$$$ beschäftigt, als sich um die Kinder
    zu kümmern, was muss denn noch passieren :heulsuse

• ich würde mal HOFFEN, dass dieser haufen wenigstens jetzt davon absieht, eins der kids ins tv zu hetzen,
    wo paris grade wohl einen tiefpunkt in ihrem noch so jungen leben hat,
    und die kinder sicher echt ganz andere sorgen haben...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!