Taj Jackson startet Crowdfunding Campagne, um einen Dokumentarfilm über Michael zu machen!

• https://twitter.com/damienshields/status/1120195672861364224

Damien Shields‏ @damienshields

Damien Shields hat Taj Jackson retweetet

THIS!!! @tajjackson3 ✊??? P.S. I’m working on an article that pulls no punches. All the facts that have come to light over the past 6 weeks will be laid out, and liars will be called liars. I’m a slow writer, so it’s taking time, but like MJ said: “the truth runs marathons” ???

• If you want to know about the media‘s mistreatment of Michael Jackson you just have to watch this and keep in mind that they collectively reported that he was booed off stage afterwards. #FactsMatter #MJinnocent https://t.co/nxtNkw0hpT
    — ThePalePrinceOfPeculiarity (@JanaElena27) 21. April 2019

HBO wants to quietly slip in the word “alleged” after NUMEROUS LIES have been widely exposed worldwide about Leaving Neverland. Too late HBO. We warned you about the two men’s past lies before LN even aired and you gave us the middle finger. We WILL hold you accountable. pic.twitter.com/eET6v6VCJX
    — Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) 21. April 2019

Can’t wait to read it. https://t.co/JYGSppAdtx
    — Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) 22. April 2019

I watched the Mowtown 60 special. I was sad to see how MJ wasn't mentioned in their great success. I took this screenshot of when they gave MJ a shout out unfortunately it was only a photo displayed with others who past away while Stevie Wonder sang.#MichaelJackson

#mjfam

pic.twitter.com/POf6zCHJG6

— MJ-Upbeat (@BonnieLamrock) 22. April 2019

We are honored to host Yuko Sumida Jackson tonight in Beijing. She told us Michael Jackson is all about love, and unite us in music and through his big heart, and thus he can't be destroyed by some powers. He lives forever. pic.twitter.com/eGEnDvBk29 — Keen Zhang (@mkgenie) 21. April 2019

Michael Jackson Forever ❤️ @michaeljackson @MJJ58_777 @MJFanClub @MJfan23 @lolaloulotte1 #Mj #Michaeljackson pic.twitter.com/6iUtRk67mi — shraey khanna (@shraeyofficial) 19. April 2019

I am showing my daughter all of the great Michael Jackson videos. Today she must learn history proper. — Godfred Akoto Boafo (@eastsportsman) 20. April 2019

If you're too young to appreciate Michael Jackson's music, I understand.
    However, it doesn't excuse ignorance. There are tons of documentaries and material about Micheal's life and work.
    Do your studies. You should be able to make informed judgements then. — FOLA (@TheFavoredWoman) 20. April 2019

HAPPENING NOW: I love you Michael! After My God, my Jesus, my parents and my children, NO ONE gave me as much joy in life as you. I kissed your statue in Vienna a few minutes ago and the large crowd that gathered applauded. You are still loved. No one can dethrone you! pic.twitter.com/AuOwHsphwF — Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) 20. April 2019

• Dan Reed failed again to make an attempt to give evidence on the train station being built before 1993 based on an interview with Harrison Funk, MJ's personal photographer...And gets owned by Harrison Funk himself:

The photo shoot that I was referring to happened in JUNE, 1994, definitely NOT BEFORE. I refuse to engage with the people attempting to twist my words to fit their agenda.
    — Harrison Funk (@harrisonfunk) April 22, 2019
  • Michael Jackson’s Attorney Tom Mesereau Explains Why ‘Leaving Neverland’ Accusers Are Not to Be Believed

While most of the American news media has either blindly accepted, or quickly moved on from, the horrific allegations made against deceased pop icon Michael Jackson in HBO’s movie Leaving Neverland, I have continued to research the case, do important interviews which the rest of the media seems strangely uninterested in doing, and writing multiple columns for Mediaite strongly questioning the film’s entire narrative. Yesterday, here in Los Angeles, I did the first extensive interview since the release on HBO with the man who secured the acquittal in Jackson’s 2005 criminal trial, famed defense attorney Tom Mesereau.

Mesereau has, until now, been tied up in a trial in Texas since Leaving Neverland debuted, and has therefore been unable to do any extensive in-person interviews. What he had to say in our 45-minute discussion questioned the credibility of both of the movie’s accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, both of whom were involved, either directly or indirectly, in the 2005 trial which resulted in Jackson being found not guilty of all the charges against him.

Much of our conversation centers around Mesereau’s experience with Robson and his immediate family as his star witnesses at Jackson’s trial and why his dramatic flip many years after Jackson’s death is full of inaccuracies.

“He was adamant (at the time) that Michael Jackson had never done anything improper toward him at any time. The mother and sister backed him up,” Meserau said in our interview.

“There’s no doubt in my mind he was telling the truth (in 2005)” Meserau continued, “When I hear these allegations suddenly popping up years after his death, they make no sense to me. I don’t believe them…. I wouldn’t have called this person as my first witness if I hadn’t felt he was really strong, and would start off the defense case in a very compelling manner, and he did!”

The former Jackson attorney also gets into the facts surrounding James Safechuck’s claim in the movie that he refused to testify in 2005, despite attempts by Jackson and his legal team to intimidate him into doing so.

Perhaps the most interesting element comes at the end of the first section of the interview when Mesereau evaluates how the #MeToo movement has dramatically altered the way we evaluate allegations of sexual abuse in a way that is dangerous and not consistent with how our legal system was constructed.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinio…Au0n4ZJXhaf8f2kbfDBTInKyc

Tom Mesereau's First Extensive Interview After "Leaving Neverland" Airs on HBO

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Parents vote on removing Michael Jackson’s name from L.A. school auditorium

April 24, 2019 Auditorium01-1024x683.jpg

Oh here we go again!

Michael Jackson’s name was given to the Gardner Street Elementary School’s Auditorium back in 1989 and removed in 2003 and put back in 2010 after the King of Pop passing.

It seems the school is under pressure to remove the name AGAIN!

Following the aired “Leaving Neverland” fictional movie, many parents are concerned and want the name to be put down again by vote this week.

“It would be a terrible shame to remove Michael’s name from the auditorium based on an intentionally one-sided film,” Weitzman said. “There is no fair consideration when you only hear from one side. Michael Jackson is not guilty and he, like all citizens, is entitled to the presumption of innocence.”

The issue has divided the school based just north of Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood where the Michael attended the school for 7 month when he was 11 years old.

Michael revealed the naming himself in 1989 and said:

“I am deeply touched and honored that the PTA, principal and faculty members and students have been so kind as to dedicate the auditorium, where I sat as a child, in my honor, We must all never forget that the children are our future and without them humankind will become extinct.”

Auditorium02-711x1024.jpeg
    We will keep you updated on the result of the vote but it seems that we will see Michael Jackson name covered again on the “Michael Jackson Auditorium”:

MJ-Auditorium1-10.15.2010.jpg
    The Estate of Michael Jackson has been contacted for comment on this matter.

SOURCE: Los Angeles Times  https://www.mjvibe.com/parents-vote-on-removing-michael-jacksons-name-from-l-a-school-auditorium/

• Bild könnte enthalten: 2 Personen, Personen, die lachen, Kind

??✌️✌️

It's my turn to defend Michael Jackson.

'' In life we protect you Mike and in death we are here also protect your legacy and family ''

"Now it's time to defend my friend Michael Jackson who has always been great for my family and my team. I sat back and watched the whole circus that I also got used to over the years. People forget that this man was and still is the most famous man in the world. The biggest target in the world. And he wanted his life to be a "mystery." He understood the value of the media.

I was bombarded with interview requests and always refused. I've been talking to his bodyguard who lived with him the last few years of his life in the USA, Bill Whitfield and we both had enough of it all. I'm going to reveal Michael's true private life. Bill and I will do this together.

As bodyguards, we see what the truth was. We save your life. We know who came in and out. This man has been surrounded by bodyguards since he was a child. If anyone wanted to reach him, they would come through us.

We kept his private life a secret, as he wanted " His life was to be the greatest show on earth!" But all of this went a little wrong, as he is not here to defend himself. In life we protect you Mike and in death we are here too to protect your legacy and family and especially your children. Your legacy will be protected. You will see the truth of two men who knew him well on both sides of his world. ''

Thank you <3 Matt Fiddes,

Michael Jackson's Former Bodyguard

MJINNOCENT ????

• Michael Jackson Musical Back on Track as Creators Wrestle With Bigger Issues
    “I pray that it isn’t true, and that’s all I can do,” playwright Lynn Nottage says of Leaving Neverland molestation allegations

DANIEL KREPS

The creators of the in-the-works Michael Jackson Broadway musical Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough have defended their decision to remain with the production in the aftermath of Leaving Neverland.

In an interview with the New York Times, Pulitzer-winning playwright Lynn Nottage and director-choreographer Christopher Wheeldon admitted that while they are troubled by the child molestation accusations against Jackson, “We’re not judge and jury.”

“Folks have to remember we’re theater artists that are examining the life of this very complicated artist. We can ask certain questions, but our job is not to answer those questions,” Nottage said.

Nottage – who drew the ire of Jackson fans when she said of James Safechuck and Wade Robson, the subjects of Leaving Neverland, “I think they were telling the truth” – reiterated that their accusations seem “very believable.”

Related

“Do I believe [Jackson] was a pedophile? I don’t know that I can say one way or the other,” Nottage told the Times. “I don’t think any of us can say with absolute certainty, because we’ve been presented with some information, but Michael Jackson is dead, he’s not in a position to defend himself. It does hurt my heart to think about the possibility that it could be true, and I pray that it isn’t true, and that’s all I can do.”

Wheeldon added, “The recent documentary is very believable, but our position in making this show is that we’re trying to make a show that’s balanced.”

The Jackson estate didn’t restrict Nottage and Wheeldon during the creation of the show, and while the jukebox musical might touch on some of the “problematic” aspects of Jackson’s career, “the primary focus of our show has always been focusing on Michael’s creative process,” Wheeldon said.

Originally scheduled to debut on Broadway in the fall of 2019, the arrival of Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough was delayed after its Chicago preview run was canceled by the Jackson estate ostensibly due to a month-long actors strike in February; the cancellation coincided with the then-impending broadcast of Leaving Neverland. However, the musical is now back on track and eyeing a summer 2020 Broadway arrival.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...nd-826567/amp/

• Good taste, Nicole Kidman pic.twitter.com/ebrIfrG2xn
    — Keen Zhang (@mkgenie) 24. April 2019

Please share this and help spread the truth. Incredible work again John. And your discussion with Mesereau is amazing ??????

https://t.co/xCZNfOlu7M

— Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) 23. April 2019

???? https://t.co/H68lBgKGDK
    — Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) 23. April 2019

Russian singer Igor Talkov supports Michael Jackson and defends him.#MJFam #MichaelJacksonIsInnocent pic.twitter.com/sulJHqhvd4
    — Ilariya Ustinskaya (@molineziya) 24. April 2019

Please learn the facts Mike. As an “investigative reporter” you should be embarrassed by blindly buying into this BS. I am not even a Jackson, but his accusers are a joke.
    — John Ziegler (@Zigmanfreud) 24. April 2019

Parents vote on removing Michael Jackson’s name from L.A. school auditorium https://t.co/kYbPLgXFby — andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) 24. April 2019

#MJFam here’s news release from LAUSD when MJ’s name uncovered at #GardnerStreetElementary 2010. STILL exonerated. pic.twitter.com/wV2QzMpn6m — juneynyc (@juney9800) 24. April 2019

Myself and @MJBODYGUARDS will clear this up @donnajackson204 even though @michaeljackson wanted that part of his life a mystery. For the sake of his kids. This will kill the allegations https://t.co/cRGhclYBVs — Matt Fiddes (@MattFiddesUK) 24. April 2019

Matt was Uri Gellers buddy. He was NOT around MJ at all. He totally fabricated being MJ’s bodyguard for media attention, and was only hanging around when Geller was. Matt was extradited when Uri was. https://t.co/KS7d9kWx2p — Karen Faye (@wingheart) 24. April 2019

"We WILL hold you accountable." https://t.co/ink7mJIjLu — BET News (@BETNews) 23. April 2019

I love Salif. https://t.co/Z1NLbD0u3S — andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) 24. April 2019

• :top

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• It's my turn to defend Michael Jackson.

Matt was Uri Gellers buddy. He was NOT around MJ at all. He totally fabricated being MJ’s bodyguard for media attention, and was only hanging around when Geller was. Matt was extradited when Uri was. https://twitter.com/wingheart/status/1121068889956179973

Matt May have defended Michael...That I do not know... What I do know is Matt was NOT CLOSE TO MICHAEL! He was not around Michael that often. Certainly not enough to know anything about Michael’s private life!https://twitter.com/BrendaRichie/status/1120951020585013249

• Ob das hier allerdings wirklich anders wäre, wenn eine Schule Michael Jacksons Namen tragen würde? :hm

Hier hätte man zumindest keine Schule nach einem Popstar, dazu noch zu seinen Lebzeiten, benannt. Sowas finde ich total bescheuert.
    Und wenn man den Namen "aus Empörung" abgelegt hat, hätte man ihn nach Michaels Tod nicht wieder aufgenommen. Nach nur einem Jahr. Und dass, was da jetzt passiert, setzt dem noch die Krone auf.

Klar, wir sind hier leider teilweise auch sehr hysterisch/verlogen/verängstigt geworden. Aber zum Glück noch lange nicht so schlimm wie in den USA.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!