Taj Jackson startet Crowdfunding Campagne, um einen Dokumentarfilm über Michael zu machen!

• Man kann zu den 3T stehen wie man will, aber ich finde die Idee super. In Angesicht dieser abartigen Defamations-Doku die jetzt auf dem Sundance Festival erscheinen wird, hat Michaels Neffe Taj sich entschieden, selbst eine Doku über Michael zu machen. Dort will er zeigen, dass Michael kein Pedo war und sich, an Michaels statt, gegen die Vorwürfe wehren.

Nachdem er die Idee auf Twitter äußerte, erhielt er jede Menge Zuspruch. Ich finde die Idee auch gut. Natürlich hoffe ich, dass er das nicht alles selbst macht, sondern sich auch Profis dazu holt. Damit das nicht wie eine amateurhafte Liebeserklärung an seinen Onkel aussieht (was ja auch verständlich wäre - er war sein Onkel).

https://www.gofundme.com/untit…ackson-documentary-series

Unter dieser Adresse gibt es weitere Infos und dort findet Ihr auch Infos, wie Ihr mitmachen könnt. Ich werde auch ein paar Euros in die Tüte werfen. :top

• ^.. der Taj und seine Brüder sind schon immer mal wieder aktiv wenns um Onkel Michael geht .. ich weiss nicht .. das ist eine gewaltige Summe ... bald 800.000,-- Dollar?! die man für diese "Gegendarstellung" aufbringen müsste.. ich denke auch daß das nur alleine mit den Fans kaum zu erreichen ist .. eigentlich ist da auch mal die "liebe" Restfamilie in der Pflicht ..

..ich werde auch meinen Teil dazu beitragen.. prinzipiell eine gute Sache :top .. und ich hoffe schwer .. daß daraus auch was wird .. und wenn nicht? .. Geld zurück?

ich.. wir.. fragen uns nur grade ... wer dieses Machwerk für Sundance da gesponsert hat .. die beiden um dies da geht :kotz .. sind ja auch nicht mit Reichtümern gesegnet ..

• TJa, da sagste was. Leider lebte ja die Restfamilie größtenteils von Michaels Kohle. Und von Janet. Und ich erwarte von denen gar nichts. Was die Summe angeht - ich denke, die ist absolut in Ordnung, auch wenn es viel Geld ist. Aber so einen Film zu drehen ist wahnsinnig teuer.

• Leaving Neverland' director talks Michael Jackson sexual abuse accusations and potential fallout

A few years ago, when Dan Reed first learned that two men had filed child sexual abuse lawsuits against Michael Jackson, he was stunned. Given the gravity of the allegations, he didn’t understand why more people weren’t talking about Wade Robson’s and James Safechuck’s stories.

It was 2016, and Reed — a U.K. native — had been looking for his next nonfiction project. He was looking to do something big and investigative, an iconic American story that had the power to engage audiences on a global scale. So during lunch with an executive at England’s Channel 4, he suggested Michael Jackson: Was he or wasn’t he guilty of sexual abuse?

At the time, Reed wasn’t aware that Robson and Safechuck had recently sued Jackson’s two business entities, seeking damages for what they alleged were years of molestation at the hands of the musician. The documentarian was aware of the two public trials against Jackson — the first in 1993 and the second in 2005 — in which he was charged but never convicted of child sexual abuse. But until a researcher he’d hired began looking into Jackson’s legal history, Reed had no idea who Robson and Safechuck were.

Upon learning of their complaints, Reed immediately reached out to the legal teams for the two men and expressed his interest in interviewing them for a documentary. Though the filmmaker felt “it was a real long shot,” the accusers agreed to participate. In February 2017, Reed flew to Hawaii to interview Robson, then talked to Safechuck in Ventura County.

On Friday, Reed’s film, which will debut on Channel 4 and HBO this spring, was unveiled to a packed house at the Sundance Film Festival. In the 236-minute project, Robson, 36, and Safechuck, 40, reveal how they came to become close to Jackson as boys and subsequently suffered years of abuse that they hid from their families until they were grown men.

An hour after the film came to its emotional conclusion Friday afternoon, Reed spoke to The Times about how the two men are coping with the release, his hopes for how the production will help abuse survivors and how Jackson fans should respond to the new allegations.

How did Robson and Safechuck react after the screening today?

They’d seen it about a month ago, but at the intermission, they were both overwhelmed and very, very emotional. The film’s crossed that line into the public sphere now, and I think that was an incredibly cathartic moment for Wade and James. They feel very good about the film; they love the film. But it shook them. It’s disturbing as well as life-affirming and liberating.

There’s a tremendous energy for them in getting this out there. We were talking about it, what an incredible moment it is. This thing happened to them, and there’s nothing they can do about it and it [messed] up their lives for a good while. But now it has a purpose. Their experience can be transformed into something that can help other people and give permission to victims of child sexual abuse to speak out.

Did either of the men lay out ground rules before you interviewed them?

It was made clear to the lawyer from the outset that “you have no editorial control.” I just said, “Speak in as plain terms as you can.” I didn’t interrupt very much. I asked a few questions, and [Robson] just went.

You interviewed Robson first, and you’d never spoken with him before meeting him in Hawaii. What was that like?

I flew to Hawaii and met Wade for lunch, and we immediately had a rapport. For three days, we just talked. When I started interviewing him, I couldn’t take for granted that he was telling the truth. I wasn’t skeptical, and sort of gave him the benefit of the doubt, but his story had to make sense, because there was no way I was going to risk my reputation on something that was flawed or not quite true. We agreed that the sexual abuse had to be described exactly as it happened. We had to go graphic, because there’s no point making a film like this and just saying, “Well, then the bedroom door closes,” and we skip ahead.

There were areas where I questioned him more because I needed to make sure that his account was entirely consistent. That’s the big thing — if people are not telling you the truth, then they don’t have a mental picture of what it is they’re actually talking about, because they’re lying. You can feel there isn’t a mental object they’re describing. I straight away got a sense from Wade that he was telling the story effortlessly and it was very fluid. If I asked him questions, his mind was referencing a real thing and not a made-up thing. His account was extremely credible. Certainly by the end of the third day, I had no doubt he was telling the truth.

And you got the same sense from Safechuck?

Equally with James. James was more tentative, because he has not spoken to the press. Wade was in show business, and he’d been interviewed loads of times before. James is so much more raw. You could feel him processing that experience as he was speaking and trying to find words to express what had happened to him. His face is much more — I don’t want to say expressive — but you can read the turmoil on his face.

Although Wade’s very emotional, the conflict isn’t there because I think he’s had a lot more therapy and processed these things. I thought that as contrasting witnesses, they worked very well. I found James so authentic. His account drifted around a lot more, not in ways I found inconsistent, but he was suddenly talking about this enormous part of his life he’d never discussed with anyone. His memories were a lot more attached to feelings, and they weren’t as crisply illuminated as Wade’s — they were more impressionistic. He remembered details of the abuse and the feelings he’d had, but he couldn’t necessarily remember that it was exactly two days between Berlin and Paris.

Both Robson and Safechuck previously testified in court that Jackson never abused them, and now they say they lied because they have since come to terms with what was done to them. Were you skeptical of their stories going into this?

When Wade told me that he loved Michael, then everything suddenly crystallized and made sense. This is difficult to say, but he had a fulfilling sexual and emotional relationship at the age of 7 with a 30-year-old man who happened to be the King of Pop. And because he enjoyed it, he loved Michael, and the sex was pleasant. I’m sorry, that’s just the reality.

Most people imagine the kid kind of being forced — that’s not what happened, and Wade makes that very, very clear. If you’re really going to understand what oftentimes child sexual abuse is like, you have to understand that the abuser creates an authentic relationship that if the person was aged 18 or older would be completely normal. The problem is that the child is 7, and a 7-year-old can’t make those decisions.

We have to face the fact that child sexual abuse isn’t a guy grabbing you in the dark and you scream and he runs off and you tell your mom. If this film can make certain ideas about sexual abuse current — if that can become part of the culture — then we’ve done a good job, because then people will be able to recognize symptoms and understand why Mark or Joe or whoever started drinking heavily in his early 30s and it turned out he had been abused by his schoolteacher.

Did you reach out to other young men who spent time with Jackson, like Brett Barnes or Macaulay Culkin? What about the males who also filed suits against him, Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo?

We looked into Brett and Macaulay and tried to find Jordy and Gavin. I wrote to Gavin, because I really thought that perhaps we’d have a chance of getting Gavin in as well. I interviewed prosecutors and detectives and did a lot of research, both to validate what the guys had told me, but also to just steep myself in the story so I had a good perspective on it. But in the end, I realized that the really extraordinary thing was the two families and their stories.

OK, but what would you have done if, say, Macaulay agreed to be interviewed?

I don’t know what you would have done. Of course I would have interviewed them, but I don’t know how I would have structured the film. It would have been an eight-hour epic or something, because then I would had to have interviewed Macaulay’s mom and dad and brother and the whole thing. I think pedophiles often groom a family, they don’t groom a child. [Editor’s note: Culkin has repeatedly denied he experienced anything inappropriate with Jackson.]

Do you think more men will come forward with allegations against Jackson after seeing this?

There must be dozens of men out there who have been sexually abused by him. And I think in the same way that James saw Wade on TV and said “me too,” others will see this film and come out.

Were you tempted to be more judgmental of Robson’s and Safechuck’s mothers, who allowed their sons to sleep in bed with Jackson and didn’t think anything of it?

That’s not how I approach the kind of storytelling I do. I don’t see any need to intervene or to comment. It’s very clear that the way that they parented their sons was lacking, was wanting. They were dazzled, as they say, they were starstruck and having this incredible experience at the expense — now they realize — at the expense of their children. My approach as a storyteller is never to [judge], but always to try and create an understanding of what motivated that person. It’s not about condemnation, it’s about trying to understand why they did it.

In the film, Joy Robson says she doesn’t want to know the details of her son’s alleged sexual abuse because it would give her nightmares. How does she feel now that she’s seen the film?

She saw the film, but she chose not to watch the explicit descriptions of sexual abuse. I fast-forwarded through them. I feel very conflicted about that. Obviously, I was going to respect her wish, and there was no way I was going to force her to watch it or really try and sway her to watch it. I think the reason she doesn’t want to watch it is because it would undermine to some extent the deal she’s struck with herself. “I did this bad, but it wasn’t all bad.” She justifies herself a little bit more than Stephanie [Safechuck] does. Stephanie was so angry that she fantasized about murdering Jackson.

• What role do those who worked for Jackson have in all this?

Clearly, the people in the Jackson household would have seen the children coming in and out of the house and the regular movement of young boys and must have asked themselves some questions. He couldn’t have operated without the cooperation of people around him. How much people know or whether they would feel bad when they watch the film, I don’t know. That’s another film that I deliberately haven’t gotten into.

Why do you think abuse allegations have never really stuck to Jackson?

He was very powerful and very wealthy and could hire lawyers who would intimidate. People are scared of Jackson, still. They’re scared of his legal team. They’re very aggressive. I got that feeling from approaching members of the household staff and detectives — you don’t [mess] with Jackson.

Since it was announced “Leaving Neverland” would play here, Jackson fans have been trolling the Sundance page and leaving thousands of comments on Twitter. Why do you think they’re having such a strong reaction to the film?

He has this army of fans who are vocal. It’s a sort of cult, isn’t it? Not as in [David] Koresh or anything like that, because Jackson obviously didn’t physically enslave people. But there’s a level of adoration. Because he projected this image of innocence and a connection with children and a purity, I think there’s something in people that wants to worship that. And if you say that actually the opposite was true — that instead of loving and cherishing children, he harmed them — you’re blasphemous. It feels like we’ve committed blasphemy, and the MJ fans have launched a fatwa against us.

How do you think his fans should react to these allegations? Should they stop listening to his music?

The current reaction is revulsion when people hear his music, knowing now the truth about what he did with children. Whether that will last — I never particularly was fond of Jackson’s music. I acknowledge his genius, and he was amazing and incredibly successful. I personally was never a huge fan because I like different types of music, so I don’t have that visceral feeling of someone playing a Michael Jackson track at my wedding. But he means an incredible amount to a huge number of people because they connect Michael’s music to a time in their life.

We’re coming off Lifetime’s R. Kelly docuseries, and now there’s a campaign to #MuteRKelly. Do you think there should be a #MuteMJ campaign?

I think Jackson’s in a different category from R. Kelly. How many people play R. Kelly at their wedding or birthday? Not that many. But Michael Jackson tracks are embedded in our culture. And if you’re going to rip them out, it’s going to cause a lot of pain. So maybe there’s a way to say — not the way Kanye West suggested — but if you listen to his music and you also acknowledge the fact that he was very damaged and an abuser of children.

I don’t know, Amy, it’s a good question, because personally I wouldn’t enjoy listening to Michael Jackson tracks having watched that film. If there’s a movement to reframe or reassess Michael Jackson’s music and that is associated with, “Let’s wake up about child sexual abuse and let’s believe people when they come out and not say they’re just after money; let’s not shame the victims.”

If #MuteMJ — if that ever happens — is associated with that, then fine, so be it. I think the Jackson story has become such an arena for slugging matches that don’t involve anything constructive at all. The tone of a lot of the debate is just appalling and negative.

• How would you argue we do right by those who say they’ve been abused by Jackson?

I think maybe that’s part of the answer, because it’s a public acknowledgment that you believe Wade and James and what they’re saying. And therefore, the next time you listen to a Michael Jackson track, what you’ve seen in the film comes to mind and that’s your association, which is not a nice association.

I’m not of the view that there should be a #MuteMJ movement. I don’t think that politically in the wider world that’s the answer. I think what we’re trying to achieve here using perhaps the biggest global star that ever lived is to how power and wealth can be misused.

I think it’s a great film for parents to watch, because the next time you look at someone behaving a certain way with your child, you think, “Wait a minute, let me take a closer interest.” What I want the film to do is to make it OK to talk about child sexual abuse. Not necessarily in an organized, institutional way. I don’t think the answer is to start a war about Jackson’s music.

Why make this a four-hour docuseries?

We all thought it would be a two-hour film. I remember when I sent the first rough cut to HBO and it was four hours and 50 minutes. You just don’t do that. It was gonna be two hours. But I was just, like, “Watch it.” The story just kind of slows you down and embeds you in the relationships, and I think you just can’t really get it without that. The story’s so contradictory and confusing. “You said there was no abuse, and now you’re saying abuse.” “You say you lied then, so which one is it?” You have to follow that thread of how this all happened step by step and the psychological beats of the story.

The central thing you have to understand is that these children fell in love with Michael Jackson. Jackson wasn’t a kind of grab-and-grope pedophile — he was a romance, relationship pedophile. Wade started telling me how he had fallen in love with Jackson and how that love lasted for years — decades — and how that love motivated his loyalty to Jackson. And how that loyalty ended up requiring him to lie about what happened.

And also because the sexual abuse happened in the context of a loving relationship, it didn’t seem like abuse. It seemed like love.

Did the #MeToo movement affect the film?

The #MeToo movement emerged as we were making it, and it did play into it. For a long time, Joy [Robson] was reluctant and had doubts about the interview. She basically wouldn’t make a date for the interview. When the #MeToo movement happened, she felt the time had come to go on the record.

I think it’s given this whole narrative in our society a real impetus. This is a case of #MeToo, because when James saw Wade on television, he went, “me too.” I think child abuse stories are the next step for the #MeToo movement.

That doesn’t mean that women’s stories get superseded, because obviously no one wants that. I think this film is going to get people going #MeToo, and a lot of people will come out and will feel they’re able to talk because Wade and James broke the biggest taboo of all — the biggest silence of all. People who have had the same experience but not with a very famous person will feel empowered to speak, and I hope that that can coalesce with the #MeToo movement. I know [#MeToo founder] Tarana Burke was in the audience [at the Sundance screening], and that’s really thrilling. I can’t tell you how happy I am about that.

FULL COVERAGE: 2019 Sundance Film Festival »

Los Angeles Times

• Hier noch was aus der italienischen Presse.....

von Google übersetzt.

- Der Dokumentarfilm ignoriert den "künstlerischen" Aspekt aus kinematografischer (ethischer) Perspektive und hinterlässt ein wirklich verwirrendes Bild : Befragen Sie nur die beiden Protagonisten und ihre nahen Verwandten, mit Nahaufnahmen, pragmatischen Tränen und Musichette der Atmosphäre, nicht bietet die Vielzahl von Stimmen und die Vertiefung, die für jeden Dokumentarfilm, der diesen Namen verdient, wesentliche Elemente sind.

- In Anbetracht dessen, dass am 25. Juni 2019 zehn Jahre nach dem Tod des King of Pop der Fall sein wird, erscheint Leaving Neverland , beginnend mit dem verdächtigen Timing und den Namen der beiden Protagonisten, als eine weitere Gelegenheit, um einen Toten mit Schlamm zu werfen , der, wie So kann er auf diese schrecklichen Anschuldigungen nicht antworten.

- Kurz gesagt, Leaving Neverland scheint mehr als nur ein Dokumentarfilm zu sein, ein perfektes Beispiel für "Mockumentary" , ein besonderes kinematografisches Genre, das den Stil und den dokumentarischen Prozess simuliert und die Konstruktion einer Fiktion zwischen Skandal und Phantastischem verbirgt.

- Marcos Cabotà, ein Regisseur, der bei der Premiere anwesend war, schlug das Leaving Neverland nieder und gab ihm eine von zehn Stimmen: "Nach der Teilnahme an der ersten ist es klar, dass es sich hierbei um eine Scheindokumentation (Fantasiedokumentation) anstelle einer Dokumentation handelt. Nur ein Wort von den beiden "Opfern". Schlechtes Handeln, manchmal beschämend, die Richtung und die Texte sind noch schlechter 1/10. "

- Aus dem Spielfilm von paroxysmischer Dauer (4 Stunden!) Sind keine konkreten Beweise hervorgegangen, die den Aussagen Glaubwürdigkeit verleihen, sondern nur ein ausgefranster Schnitt und näht Bilder und Erklärungen, deren einziges Ziel darin besteht, Michael Jackson zu diskreditieren.

- Angesichts sehr schwerwiegender Anschuldigungen erscheint es zudem unglaublich, dass sich der Direktor nicht die Mühe gemacht hat, die Tatsachen eines gesetzlichen Vertreters oder der Stiftung, die sich um Jacksons Interessen kümmert, anzuhören oder darüber zu berichten : das Recht auf Verteidigung im Fall von strafrechtlich relevante Anschuldigungen, ist in jedem westlichen Staat, in den USA wie in Italien, verfassungsmäßig garantiert.

aus diesem Artikel entnommen:

Panorama

• 25. Januar 2019, 18:46 Uhr

Docutainment-FormateDie Regisseure steuern auf ein Ziel hin: die Darstellung eines Monsters

Was all diese Werke eint: Sie kommen zunächst einmal daher wie objektive, unvoreingenommene Projekte, doch das sind sie nicht. Wer zum Beispiel Surviving R. Kelly ein zweites, drittes, viertes Mal betrachtet, der dürfte bemerken, wie die Regisseure Nigel Bellis und Astral Finnie die Zuschauer emotional steuern und ihn auf das Ziel dieser Serie konditionieren: die Darstellung eines Monsters. Am Ende, da werden die Frauen gefragt, was sie R. Kelly sagen würden, sollte ihm diese Serie gezeigt werden.

Da sitzen Frauen, die über die schlimmsten Momente in ihrem Leben berichtet haben, vor einem schwarzen Hintergrund, es wird ihnen Zeit gegeben zum Nachdenken. Eine sagt: "Wie würdest du dich fühlen, wenn jemand deinen Kindern antun würdest, was du mir angetan hast?" Eine andere: "Ich hoffe, dass er Hilfe bekommt." Lisa Van Allen, die nach eigenen Angaben an der Produktion eines Sexvideos mit einem damals 14-jährigen Mädchen beteiligt gewesen ist, sagt mit Tränen in den Augen: "Er entwickelt sich zu einem immer schlimmeren Wesen. Ich hoffe, dass er endlich aufhört, diese Mädchen zu verletzen."

Die Anklägerinnen bekommen eine öffentliche Plattform, die ihnen bislang nicht gewährt worden ist. Sie erhalten einen Raum, in dem sie sich geborgen fühlen dürfen. Sie können ihre Geschichte, ihre Sicht der Dinge erzählen, ohne dass sogleich unangenehme Fragen gestellt oder sie gar verunglimpft werden - Victim Shaming, das Diskreditieren von Opfern, gehört zu den wichtigsten und moralisch verwerflichsten Strategien von Strafverteidigern und war kürzlich bei der Gerichtsverhandlung gegen den US-Schauspieler Bill Cosby eindrucksvoll zu beobachten. Die Frauen in Surviving R. Kelly müssen sich nicht rechtfertigen oder verteidigen, sie dürfen: erzählen. Nicht zuletzt die "Me Too"-Bewegung hat gezeigt, wie wichtig es ist, dass Menschen in dieser Situation jemand zuhört. Jemand glaubt. Nicht mit den Frauen in der Dokumentation zu fühlen, ist nahezu unmöglich. Künstlerinnen wie Lady Gaga, Celine Dion und Ciara, die mit Kelly zusammengearbeitet hatten, distanzieren sich nun von ihm, die Staatsanwaltschaften in den US-Bundesstaaten Illinois und Georgia haben neue Ermittlungen eingeleitet.

Es findet eine Art öffentliche Verhandlung statt, eine verfilmte Paralleljustiz

Dokumentarfilme und -serien wie Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland oder The Jinx werden in den USA aufgrund der Dramatisierung und Zuspitzung auch "Docudrama" genannt, die cineastischen Kniffe der Regisseure sind keineswegs verwerflich. Die erfolgreichsten Dokumentarfilmer - Robert J. Flaherty etwa (Nanook of the North, 1922), Leni Riefenstahl (Triumph des Willens, 1935) oder Michael Moore (Bowling for Columbine, 2002) - haben in ihren Werken inszeniert, bisweilen auch ideologisiert. Die Zuschauer sollten das wissen, und sie sollten wissen, dass die Aussagen der Frauen in Surviving R. Kelly nicht vor Gericht zulässig sind und die Staatsanwaltschaften in Georgia und Illinois deshalb mögliche Zeugen gebeten hat, sich zu melden und offizielle Aussagen zu machen. Die Leute sollten auch wissen, dass Elliot Tebele, Gründer der erfolgreichen Social-Media-Seite "FuckJerry", beim "Fyre Festival" für die Vermarktung auf sozialen Medien verantwortlich war - und dass er nun einer der Produzenten des Netflix-Films Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened ist.

Es ist wichtig, dass es diese Dokumentarfilme und -serien gibt, als Plattformen für Opfer, als Anstoß für Debatten, als Auslöser für Ermittlungen. Diese Werke allerdings erheben jedoch bisweilen nicht nur die Anklage, es findet vielmehr eine Art öffentliche Verhandlung statt, eine verfilmte Paralleljustiz mit oftmals sehr deutlich ausgesprochenen Urteilen - und sie verführen den Zuschauer aufgrund der Dramaturgie dazu, dieses Urteil zu übernehmen, nicht selten verbunden mit dem Hinweis, dass sich Promis ohnehin durchs Justizsystem schlängeln würden, ohne jemals ernsthaft zur Verantwortung gezogen zu werden. Was im Fall von R. Kelly wirklich geschehen ist, müssen allerdings Ermittler klären, die wegen der Aussagen in der Serie ihre Arbeit aufgenommen haben, und es wird irgendwann zu einem Ergebnis und womöglich einem Urteil kommen.

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/me…okumentarfilm-1.4302912-2

• NEVERLAND , NACHRICHTEN

DIE AUSSAGE DER FAMILIE JACKSON ZUR "LEAVING NEVERLAND" -SENDUNG

28. JANUAR 2019 • VOM ADMIN-TEAM

Michael Jackson ist unser Bruder und Sohn. Wir sind wütend darüber, dass die Medien, die ohne einen Beweis von Beweismitteln oder einem einzigen physischen Beweismittel das Wort von zwei anerkannten Lügnern über das Wort von Hunderten von Familien und Freunden auf der ganzen Welt glauben wollten, die einige Zeit mit Michael verbrachten, viele in Neverland und erlebte seine legendäre Freundlichkeit und globale Großzügigkeit. Wir sind stolz auf das, wofür Michael Jackson steht.

Die Leute haben es immer geliebt, Michael nachzulaufen. Er war ein leichtes Ziel, weil er einzigartig war. Michael wurde jedoch einer gründlichen Untersuchung unterzogen, zu der eine Überraschung von Neverland und anderen Grundstücken sowie ein Gerichtsverfahren gehörten, in dem Michael gefunden wurde, dass er VOLLSTÄNDIG UNGENAUIG war. Es hat noch nie einen Beweis dafür gegeben. Dennoch wollen die Medien diese Lügen glauben.

Michael hat immer die andere Wange gedreht, und wir haben immer die andere Wange gedreht, wenn die Leute unseren Familienmitgliedern nachgegangen sind - das ist der Weg von Jackson. Aber wir können nicht einfach dabei sein, während dieses öffentliche Lynchen weitergeht und die Geier-Hochtöner und andere, die Michael nie getroffen haben, verfolgen ihn. Michael ist nicht hier, um sich zu verteidigen, sonst wären diese Anschuldigungen nicht gemacht worden.

Die Macher dieses Films interessierten sich nicht für die Wahrheit. Sie befragten nie eine einzelne Seele, die Michael mit Ausnahme der beiden Perjuristen und ihrer Familien kannte. Das ist kein Journalismus, und das ist nicht fair, aber die Medien verewigen diese Geschichten.

Aber die Wahrheit ist auf unserer Seite. Recherchieren Sie über diese Opportunisten. Die Fakten lügen nicht, die Leute tun es. Michael Jackson war und bleibt zu 100% unschuldig an diesen falschen Anschuldigungen.

Die Jackson-Familie.

( Google Übersetzung )

https://www.mjvibe.com/the-jac…JLH7Dr84XHVGjhCjz8cMZmSNY

• Statement von der Jackson-Familie + weiteren

28. Januar 2019

Die Jackson-Familie kritisiert die einseitige „Leaving Neverland“ Doku, die sich nur auf Aussagen zweier Familien stütze, und spricht von „öffentlichem Lynchmord.“ Sie seien wütend darüber, dass Medien ohne irgendwelche Beweise zwei anerkannten Lügnern glauben, und die Worte von Hunderten von Familien und Freunden ignorieren, die Zeit mit Michael verbracht hatten. Und sie erinnern an die Durchsuchungen von Neverland und weiteren Grundstücken, sowie an das Gerichtsverfahren 2005: „Es hat noch nie irgend ein Beweisstück dafür gegeben.“

Nach Macaulay Culkin, haben auch Brett Barnes und Frank Cascio das Wort für Michael Jackson ergriffen.

Betreffend Michael Jacobshagen, möchten wir an die Sat.1 „Akte 20.17“-Sendung vom September 2017 erinnern, in der Betrugsvorwürfe laut wurden.

Das folgende Statement wurde etwa bei MJVibe.com, in Artikeln von Variety.com oder bei TheBlast.com publiziert:

Michael Jackson is our brother and son. We are furious that the media, who without a shred of proof or single piece of physical evidence, chose to believe the word of two admitted liars over the word of hundreds of families and friends around the world who spent time with Michael, many at Neverland, and experienced his legendary kindness and global generosity. We are proud of what Michael Jackson stands for.

People have always loved to go after Michael. He was an easy target because he was unique. But Michael was subjected to a thorough investigation which included a surprise raid of Neverland and other properties as well as a jury trial where Michael was found to be COMPLETELY INNOCENT. There has never been one piece of proof of anything.Yet the media is eager to believe these lies.

Michael always turned the other cheek, and we have always turned the other cheek when people have gone after members of our family – that is the Jackson way. But we can’t just stand by while this public lynching goes on, and the vulture tweeters and others who never met Michael go after him. Michael is not here to defend himself, otherwise these allegations would not have been made.

The creators of this film were not interested in the truth. They never interviewed a single solitary soul who knew Michael except the two perjurers and their families. That is not journalism, and it’s not fair, ­yet the media are perpetuating these stories. But the truth is on our side. Go do your research about these opportunists. The facts don’t lie, people do. Michael Jackson was and always will be 100% innocent of these false allegations.

The Jackson Family.

OL7oNvOk?format=jpg&name=600x314

Taj Jackson # Remember, we have the truth and facts on our side, and we are going to hit them back HARD.

Don’t mistake my family’s silence for inactivity. That’s all I can say for now...
    http://gofundme.com/untitled-michael-jackson-documentary-series …

Untitled Michael Jackson Documentary Series

CALL TO ARMS: MJ fam - here we are in 2019, the 10-year anniversary of my Uncle's passing. We all knew this would be a difficult year for so many of us worldwide. Instead of being able to mourn an...
    Tito Jacksons Sohn, Taj, sucht weiterhin Unterstützung für sein Filmprojekt, mit dem er die Lügen richtig stellen und die Medien entlarven möchte: (Er und seine Brüder T.J. und Taryll standen Michael über die Jahre besonders nahe. T.J. sprach als Erziehungsverantwortlicher ein, als Katherine Jackson aus Altersgründen mit der Erziehung von Michael Jacksons Kindern überfordert war.)

Nach den Aussagen von Macaulay Culkin, haben sich auch Brett Barnes und Frank Cascio hinter Michael Jackson gestellt.

Brett Barnes‏ " So people are getting their facts from a movie now? I wonder how they feel about the documentary showing the great alien invasion of ‘96. I think it was called Independence Day.

"Als Wade Robson im Jahr 2013 plötzlich mit den Vorwürfen und der Millionen-Zivilklage gegen das MJ Estate und Firmen wie MJJ Productions kam, schrieb Brett Barnes auf Twitter:

„I wish people would realise, in your last moments on this earth, all the money in the world will be of no comfort. My clear conscience will.“

(Zuvor bemühte sich Wade Robson noch 2009 für eine Rolle bei der Cirque du Soleil MJ-Show „Immortal“ und schrieb im posthumen „Michael Jackson Opus“ den Beitrag „My Mentor“. Bei der öffentlichen Abschiedszeremonie Michael Jacksons nach dem tragischen 25. Juni 2009, war Wade Robson mit diversen Familienmitgliedern anwesend. Dies gemäss einer von Taj Jackson veröffentlichen E-Mail Korrespondenz von damals.)

Frank Cascio (dessen Bruder Eddie Cascio mit einer Fan-Klage betreffend der „Fake“-Songs auf dem posthumen „Michael“-Album konfrontiert ist) schrieb gestern auf Twitter:

50611793_1004621156415082_987121408905576448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fqls1-1.fna&oh=6a587819efc246625b0cd5bc20ee8aee&oe=5CB307CF

„Prop-a-gan-da information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular point of view. Why didn′t Brett, myself or the hundreds of others who had Nothing to gain and have opposing views get a call for this ‘documentary’?“

.................................................................................

Betreffend Michael Jacobshagen aus München

Bei „Daily Mail“ erschien am Sonntag ein exklusiver Bericht, in dem Jacobshagen Vorwürfe erhebt, MJ sei auch ihm unangemessen nahe gekommen. Erst als er selbst Vater geworden sei, habe er erkannt, dass dies falsch gewesen sei. (Man beachte die Parallele; Wade Robson hatte im Jahr 2013 ebenfalls seine Vaterrolle als ausschlagenden Punkt genannt.) Heute hat u.a. auch die „Bild“-Zeitung berichtet.

Am 12. September 2017 wurden bei Sat.1 in der Sendung „Akte 20.17“ Betrugsvorwürfe gegenüber dem angeblichen Freund Michael Jacksons laut. (Michael Jacobshagen traf Michael Jackson in München im Jahr 1998. In einem Buch „Will You Be My Friend: Michael Jackson“ behauptete Jacobshagen nach Michaels Tod zur Überraschung vieler Fans, dass er MJ bereits zuvor kennen gelernt habe und ihn viele weitere Male getroffen habe.)

Damals stand auf der Sat.1 Webseite im Beschrieb: „Vom größten Michael Jackson-Fan zum größten Geschäftemacher. Originale oder Fälschungen? Wir treffen den Mann, der angeblich originale Briefe und Souvenirs verkauft.“

Hier unsere damalige Meldung zur „Akte“-Sendung: Sat.1 vermutet Betrugsmasche

http://www.jackson.ch/sat-1-ve…urch-michael-jacobshagen/

Im Mai 2017, hatten wir folgende Meldung zu Jacobshagen publiziert:

Angebliche Notizen, in denen MJ um sein Leben fürchtet.

http://www.jackson.ch/angebliche-notizen/

Weiterlesen unter http://www.jackson.ch/statement-von-der-jackson-familie/

• Nach Michael Jackson-Doku: Nachlass-Verwalter nehmen Filmemacher auseinander

Beim Sundance Festival feierte die umstrittene Michael Jackson-Doku "Leaving Neverland" Premiere. Nun erhielten die Filmemacher ein vernichtendes Urteil der Vertreter der Jackson-Familie.

29. Januar 2019 / Aktualisiert um: 15:51 Uhr / Autor: Nicky Wong

Kommentierenjacko gross

Foto: Getty Images

Die Dokumentation "Leaving Neverland" feierte auf dem Sundance Festival am 25. Januar Premiere. Sie erzählt von zwei Männern, die angeben, in den 90ern von Michael Jackson sexuell missbraucht worden zu sein. Wade Robson und James Safechuck waren bei der Premiere anwesend, bei der manche Zuschauer den Saal verließen. Wie schwer sich das momentane Medienecho dieses Themas auf die Familie Jackson auswirkt, sieht man an der Tochter des King of Pop Paris, die sich laut der britischen Sun in eine psychiatrische Klinik begeben hat.

Nachlass-Verwalter melden sich zu Wort

Nicht zurückgehalten hat sich nun die Kanzlei, die Michael Jacksons Nachlass verwaltet. In einem Statement an Variety machte man den eigenen Standpunkt mehr als deutlich. Hier das gesamte Statement:

"‘Leaving Neverland‘ ist keine Dokumentation. Es ist eine dieser Hinrichtungen im Stil der Klatschpresse, die Michael Jackson im Leben ertragen musste - und nun auch im Tod. Der Film nimmt unbestätigte Anschuldigungen, die angeblich vor 20 Jahren geschehen sind und behandelt sie wie Fakten. Diese Behauptungen waren die Basis einer Klage, die von diesen beiden Lügnern, wie sie selbst zugegeben haben, die letztlich von einem Richter abgewiesen wurden. Die beiden Ankläger schworen unter Eid, dass diese Ereignisse niemals stattgefunden haben. Sie lieferten keinerlei unabhängige Beweise und absolut keinen Nachweis, der ihre Behauptungen stützen, was bedeutet, dass der gesamte Film einzig an den Aussagen der zwei Eidbrecher hängt.

Bezeichnenderweise hat der Regisseur beim Sundance Filmfestival zugegeben, dass er ausschließlich die beiden Ankläger und ihre Familien interviewte. Auf diese Weise hat er absichtlich über die Jahre vermieden, zahlreiche Menschen zu interviewen, die eine beachtliche Zeit mit Michael Jackson verbrachten und die zweifellos mitteilten, er habe Kinder mit Respekt behandelt und ihnen niemals wehgetan. Durch die Wahl, keine dieser unabhängigen Stimmen zu beinhalten, die womöglich die Geschichte des Films in Frage gestellt hätten, die er unbedingt verkaufen wollte, hat der Regisseur das Überprüfen der Fakten vernachlässigt, damit er eine Erzählung zusammenbauen konnte, die so offensichtlich einseitig ist, dass der Zuschauer nicht ansatzweise ein gleichgewichtiges Portrait bekommt.

20 Jahre lang hat Wade Robson im Gerichtssaal wie in zahlreichen Interviews, auch nach Michaels Tod, verneint, dass er ein Opfer war und ausgesagt, dass er dankbar wäre für alles, was Michael für ihn getan hat. Seine Familie hat von Michaels Freundlichkeit, Großzügigkeit und Karriere bis zu seinem Tod profitiert. Passenderweise wurde die Tatsache in ‚Leaving Neverland‘ ausgelassen, dass erst, als Robson eine Rolle in der Michael Jackson-Show des Cirque du Soleil verweigerte wurde, seine Anschuldigung plötzlich aufkamen.

Wir fühlen mit allen mit, die tatsächlich Opfer von Kindesmissbrauch wurden. Dieser Film hingegen tut diesen Opfern einen Bärendienst. Denn trotz all der hinterhältigen Verleugnungen, es ginge hier nicht um Geld, geht es um nichts anderes als um Geld – Millionen von US-Dollar – seit 2013, als Wade Robson und James Safechuck, die dieselbe Anwaltskanzlei beschäftigen, ihre erfolglosen Anschuldigungen gegen Michaels Nachlass anstießen. Nun da Michael nicht mehr unter uns weilt und sich verteidigen kann, bemühen sich Robson, Safechuck und ihre Anwälte weiter um traurige Berühmtheit und einem Zahltag, indem sie Michael mit denselben Behauptungen beschmieren, für die ihn eine geschworene Jury für unschuldig befand, als er noch lebte."

Schmerzensgeld von 1,5 Milliarden US-Dollar gefordert

Tatsächlich gibt es mindestens an den Aussagen der Personalie Wade Robson erhebliche Zweifel. Im Prozess gegen Michael Jackson von 2005 sagte er noch vor Gericht aus, der Popstar habe ihn niemals berührt. Mehrfach habe er das in Interviews wiederholt. Erst 2013 erhob er Vorwürfe, Jackson habe ihn jahrelang sexuell missbraucht – vier Jahre nach dessen Tod. Anschließend forderten beide 1,5 Milliarden US-Dollar Schmerzensgeld, scheiterten jedoch vor Gericht.

Jackson wurde im Prozess von 2005 in allen Anklagepunkten freigesprochen. Die Doku soll nun ein anderes Licht auf der King of Pop werfen. Wann und ob "Leaving Neverland" in Deutschland zu sehen sein wird, ist noch nicht bekannt.

https://www.tvspielfilm.de/new…tml#pc-sendafriend-opener

• Joe Vogel

What You Should Know About the New Michael Jackson Documentary

When Michael Jackson died in 2009, Wade Robson—the former choreographer whose allegations of abuse are at the center of a controversial new documentary, Leaving Neverland—wrote in tribute to his friend:

Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of humankind. He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk.

Robson was twenty-seven years old at the time. Four years earlier, he testified at Jackson’s 2005 trial (as an adult) that nothing sexual ever happened between them. Prior to the trial Robson hadn’t seen Jackson for years and was under no obligation to be a witness for the defense. He faced a withering cross-examination, understanding the penalty of perjury for lying under oath. But Robson adamantly, confidently, and credibly asserted that nothing sexual ever happened.

What changed between then and now? A few things:

• In 2011, Robson approached John Branca, co-executor of the Michael Jackson Estate, about directing the new Michael Jackson/Cirque du Soleil production, Immortal. Robson admitted he wanted the job “badly,” but the Estate ultimately chose someone else for the position.
    • In 2012, Robson had a nervous breakdown, triggered, he said, by an obsessive quest for success. His career, in his own words, began to “crumble.”
    • That same year, with Robson’s career, finances, and marriage in peril, he began shopping a book that claimed he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson. No publisher picked it up.
    • In 2013, Robson filed a $1.5 billion dollar civil lawsuit/creditor’s claim, along with James Safechuck, who also spent time with Jackson in the late ‘80s. Safechuck claimed he only realized he may have been abused when Robson filed his lawsuit. That lawsuit was dismissed by a probate court in 2017.
    • In 2019, the Sundance Film Festival premiered a documentary based entirely on Robson and Safechuck's allegations. While the documentary is obviously emotionally disturbing given the content, it presents no new evidence or witnesses. The film's director, Dan Reed, acknowledged not wanting to interview other key figures because it might complicate or compromise the story he wanted to tell.

It is tempting for the media to tie Jackson into a larger cultural narrative about sexual misconduct. R. Kelly was rightfully taken down by a documentary, and many other high-profile figures have been exposed in recent years, so surely, the logic goes, Michael Jackson must be guilty as well. Yet that is a dangerous leap—particularly with America's history of unjustly targeting and convicting black men—that fair-minded people would be wise to consider more carefully before condemning the artist. It is no accident that one of Jackson’s favorite books (and movies) was To Kill a Mockingbird, a story about a black man—Tom Robinson—destroyed by false allegations.

The media’s largely uncritical, de-contextualized takes out of Sundance seem to have forgotten: no allegations have been more publicly scrutinized than those against Michael Jackson. They elicited a two-year feeding frenzy in the mid-90s and then again in the mid-2000s, when Jackson faced an exhaustive criminal trial. His homes were ransacked in two unannounced raids by law enforcement. Nothing incriminating was found. Jackson was acquitted of all charges in 2005 by a conservative Santa Maria jury. The FBI, likewise, conducted a thorough investigation. Its 300-page file on the pop star, released under the Freedom of Information Act, found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Meanwhile, dozens of individuals who spent time with Jackson as kids continue to assert nothing sexual ever happened. This includes hundreds of sick and terminally ill children such as Bela Farkas (for whom Jackson paid for a life-saving liver transplant) and Ryan White (whom Jackson befriended and supported in his final years battling AIDS); it includes lesser-known figures like Brett Barnes and Frank Cascio; it includes celebrities like Macaulay Culkin, Sean Lennon, Emmanuel Lewis, Alfonso Ribeiro, and Corey Feldman; it includes Jackson’s nieces and nephews; and it includes his own three children.

The allegations surrounding Jackson largely faded over the past decade for a reason: unlike the Bill Cosby or R. Kelly cases, the more people looked into the Jackson allegations, the more the evidence vindicated him. The prosecution’s case in 2005 was so absurd Rolling Stone‘s Matt Taibbi described it like this:

Ostensibly a story about bringing a child molester to justice, the Michael Jackson trial would instead be a kind of homecoming parade of insipid American types: grifters, suckers and no-talent schemers, mired in either outright unemployment… or the bogus non-careers of the information age, looking to cash in any way they can. The MC of the proceedings was District Attorney Tom Sneddon, whose metaphorical role in this American reality show was to represent the mean gray heart of the Nixonian Silent Majority – the bitter mediocrity itching to stick it to anyone who’d ever taken a vacation to Paris. The first month or so of the trial featured perhaps the most compromised collection of prosecution witnesses ever assembled in an American criminal case – almost to a man a group of convicted liars, paid gossip hawkers or worse…
    In the next six weeks, virtually every piece of his case imploded in open court, and the chief drama of the trial quickly turned into a race to see if the DA could manage to put all of his witnesses on the stand without getting any of them removed from the courthouse in manacles.

What’s changed since then?

In Robson’s case, decades after the alleged incidents took place, he was barbecuing with Michael Jackson and his children. He was asking for ticketsto the artist’s memorial. He was participating in tributes. “I still have my mobile phone with his number in it,” Robson wrote in 2009, “I just can’t bare the thought of deleting his messages.”

Then, suddenly, after twenty years, his story changed and with his new claims came a $1.5 billion dollar lawsuit.

As an eccentric, wealthy, African American man, Michael Jackson has always been a target for litigation. During the 1980s and 1990s, dozens of women falsely claimed he was the father of their children. He faced multiple lawsuits falsely claiming he plagiarized various songs. As recently as 2010, a woman named Billie Jean filed a frivolous $600 million paternity lawsuit against Jackson’s Estate.

As someone who has done an enormous amount of research on the artist, interviewed many people who were close to him, and been granted access to a lot of private information, my assessment is that the evidence simply does not point to Michael Jackson as the “monster” presented in Leaving Neverland. In contrast to Robson and Safechuck’s revised accounts, there is a remarkable consistency to the way people who knew the artist speak of him—whether friends, family members, collaborators, fellow artists,recording engineers, attorneys, business associates, security guards, former spouses, his own children—people who knew him in every capacity imaginable. Michael, they say, was gentle, brilliant, sensitive, sometimes naive, sometimes childish, sometimes oblivious to perceptions. But none believe he was a child molester.

A fair documentary would allow those voices to be heard as well. Instead, Leaving Neverland presents a biased, emotionally manipulative hit piece that dismisses the perspectives of hundreds of first-hand witnesses in favor of allegations by two men contradicting their own sworn testimonies.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/j…documentary/#54810597640f

• „Die Eile, zu urteilen, ist alarmierend und gefährlich“

29. Januar 2019

Musikjournalist Joe Vogel hat auf Forbes einen lesenswerten Artikel publiziert: What You Should Know About the New MJ Documentary / / siehe Post 17

Roger Friedman schrieb für „Showbiz“ einen ebenso aufschlussreichen Artikel:

https://www.showbiz411.com/201…ere-his-mother-and-sister

„′Leaving Neverland′ kann nicht ernst genommen werden, und ich bin überrascht, dass die Presse in Sundance – die Jackson nicht behandeln – so sehr von [der Doku] beeinflusst wurde. Der Film bietet keine unabhängigen Beweise, oder Dritte, nur die Behauptungen von Robson und Safechuck. Nur weil es explizit ist, bedeutet das nicht, dass es wahr ist. Die Eile, hier zu urteilen, ist alarmierend und gefährlich“, so der langjährige Journalist Friedman.

Er spielt mit dem letzten Satz wohl auch auf „journalistische“ Berichte im Allgemeinen an, die nicht im Bezug zum Thema Michael Jackson stehen. Friedman scheint darauf hinzuweisen, wie gefährlich solche meinungsmachende Reportagen sein können, wenn sie die Meinung der Leute soweit beeinflusst, bis es beispielsweise in Gewalt und Kriegen münden kann.

Weiterlesen unter http://www.jackson.ch/14001-2/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!