Taj Jackson startet Crowdfunding Campagne, um einen Dokumentarfilm über Michael zu machen!

• Revised version of a documentary about #MichaelJackson announced since 2018 will be broadcasted on French television TF1 on June 25, 2019. Producer Christophe Koszarek, JADRA Productions, deliberately sees this documentary as a counter-documentary to "Leaving Neverland," since it shows only the side of Michael Jackson, from his childhood to his death. "It's a story that has never been told before, and we'll show that Michael Jackson has been manipulated a lot, made a lot of money all his life, been slandered, suffered, and shed light on the circumstances of his death ! ... "Director Gilles Ganzman commuted over 18 months between Los Angeles and Paris to friends, family, fellow actors, staff from the Neverland Ranch and many more to interview. So his brothers will come u word, his late 2018 father Jo Jackson, his ex-wife Debbie Rowe, Ola Ray, Gloria Rhodes Berlin, Buz Kohan, Vince Patterson, Linda German, Matt Forger, Larry Nimmer or Rob Swinson. New is that Michael Jackson's niece Brandi Jackson also reports on her experiences with the alleged prosecutors, who come out in "Leaving Neverland" as possible victims. The documentation is 90 minutes long.

This does not seem to be the only counter-docu just emerging. Taj Jackson is already in preproduction with his counter documentation - and a camera crew from Brussels is also accompanying LaVelle Smith in his Europe workshops.

53595353_605243223253417_7955685050433929216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=bc1ef51b5f49df6e66994f445c4fb278&oe=5D4CAF8B

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/…-Jackson/news-109739.html

• Ingmar Stadelmann .. :top .. lest selbst!

Fakt ist: Es gibt keinen Beweis das Michael Jackson schuldig ist. Es gibt allerdings Beweise und Motive für Lügen der beiden Herren in dieser „Doku“. #LeavingNeverland
    — Ingmar �� Stadelmann (@IngmarStadelman) 6. April 2019

Man sollte sich aber auch mit Vorverurteilungen zurückhalten und nicht so tun als sei Fakt was in dieser „Doku“ erzählt wurde. Dafür gibt es keinerlei Beweise. Im Gegenteil. Und so kritisch sollte man damit dann auch umgehen

— Ingmar �� Stadelmann (@IngmarStadelman) 6. April 2019

Translation
    Fact: There is no evidence that Michael Jackson is guilty. However, there are evidences and motives for lies of the two gentlemen in this "docu".

But you should also withhold prejudices and not pretend that fact was what was told in this "documentary". There is no evidence for that. On the contrary. And then you should deal with it so critically.

• https://www.stern.de/kultur/tv…g-neverland--8656372.html

Einschaltquoten1,19 Millionen sehen «Leaving Neverland»

Der Wirbel um die Michael-Jackson-Doku «Leaving Neverland» war ziemlich groß. Überschaubar blieb dagegen die Quote.

DAS gefällt mir !! ;D

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [COLOR="Gray"][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="6"]Love lives forever[COLOR="Gray"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]

• :top

Macaulay Culkin talks about Michael Jackson in 2019 Interview

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• John Ziegler@ A new edition of the WATZ podcast is now out. It is a must listen for critics of Dan Reed’s HBO fraudulent film Leaving Neverland & anyone interested in the strange feud I’m bizarrely enduring with the creator of 1 of my favorite TV shows @TheGoldbergsABC

https://soundcloud.com/frees…/2019-04-07-1-never-ending-saga

John Ziegler : Leaving Neverland... The Never Ending Saga

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I'm posting this in an effort to help bring attention to the truth.

• Warum genau muss die Jackson Family eigentlich Geld für den Film sammeln?

Weil sie (fast) alle von Michael's Geld gelebt haben. Und ganz davon ab - wenn der Film tatsächlich über eine halbe Million kostet, ist das auch für jemanden, der gut situiert ist, nicht trivial. Aber ja, ist nicht unbedingt optimal. Aber lieber so als ganz ohne Gegendarstellung. Den Estate juckt es ja scheinbar nicht sonderlich.

• Ich traue Taj schon was Professionelles zu

Auf welcher Basis? Er hat null Erfahrung als Filmemacher. Seine einzige Qualifikation ist, dass er Michael gut kannte und sein Verwandter ist. Das qualifiziert ihn dazu, in der Doku zu sprechen. Aber über seine Qualität als Produzent eines solchen Films sagt das überhaupt nichts aus.

• Auf welcher Basis? Er hat null Erfahrung als Filmemacher. Seine einzige Qualifikation ist, dass er Michael gut kannte und sein Verwandter ist. Das qualifiziert ihn dazu, in der Doku zu sprechen. Aber über seine Qualität als Produzent eines solchen Films sagt das überhaupt nichts aus.

Er braucht eindeutig Leute die das können, dass macht es bestimmt auch noch mal teurer.

Leider habe ich aber auch schon gehört das Leute sagen, ja ist klar das der ne Gegendoku macht, ist ja auch ein Jackson, auch Familie und lebt von dem Geld.

Das "einfache Volk" hat halt gar keinen Durchblick.

Positiv finde ich das nach der Ausstrahlung hier jetzt gar keine reißerischen Artikel rum schwirren. Oder habe ich nur noch nix gesehen? Haben alle ihr Pulver schon vorher verschossen oder schwant ihnen langsam, dass da einiges nicht stimmt? Stört die aber doch sonst auch nicht.

• "hannahkozak" beschreibt hier sehr schön wie die "Doku" LN in ihre verlogenen Bestandteile zerfällt!

Zitat: "Es ging nie darum, was auf der Neverland Ranch wirklich passiert ist oder um mutmaßliche Opfer sexuellen Missbrauchs."

Lights, camera, fiction! Leaving Neverland Has Been Derailed

Lights, camera, fiction!

Leaving Neverland is anti-Michael Jackson programming at its zenith, a clearly fraudulent movie that is collapsing daily—even hourly as journalists, activists, and writers such as Keya Morgan, Mike Smallcomb, Charles Thomson, Kerry Ward, Raven Woods and John Ziegler fire more cannonballs and Reeds’ ship continues to sink. We continue debunking everything from its major plot points to its minute details.

Leaving Neverland was never about what truly happened at Neverland Ranch or about alleged victims of sexual abuse. It was meant as a smear campaign against Michael Jackson. And as the movie’s credibility continues to fall apart, I’m left with so many questions… Like, why is the U.K. press covering director Dan Reed’s faux pas but the U.S. media is ignoring the whole ordeal? Why hasn’t Oprah, who publicly promoted the film, made a public statement about the lies that have since been uncovered since it opened? Who supported this movie? Who financed it?

Defending Michael Jackson doesn’t make you crazy and stating tabloid headlines doesn’t make you woke either. The story of Leaving Neverland is a painted upon, crazy canvas of lies, frauds, and players with an agenda. The movie itself is a plot to bring down the world’s greatest entertainer ever.

And you shouldn’t buy it—I would know.

I watched my mother be abused by her second husband for five years on weekends from the ages of nine to fourteen until she ended up in intensive care at UCLA with brain damage. She has spent thirty-nine years of her life in aging facilities. That’s a fact.

As someone who has a background with abuse, I resent the lies meant to pull on our hearts with the end goal of a financial payoff. I’m also a photojournalist. To document my father’s survival of eight Nazi forced labor camps during the Holocaust, I spent more than eight years on and off conducting research. Reed said he did three weeks of research for Leaving Neverland. I know it takes more time than that.

So, unlike the movie, let’s get some facts straight:

1) Wade Robson insisted Michael was trying to turn him against women in the movie. Meanwhile, Robson asked Michael to properly introduce him to Michael’s niece, Brandy, after they met on a commercial for Michael. Brandy and Wade had a relationship for more than seven years, during the time Michael was allegedly abusing him. This throws off the narrative, doesn’t it?

2) Wade never stayed behind in Neverland alone with Michael while his family went to the Grand Canyon. In her 1993 deposition and during the 2005 trial, Wade’s mother testified that the whole family, including Wade, went on that trip.

3) James Safechuck’s lawsuit against the Michael Jackson estate claimed abuse from 1988-1992. But the train station where Safechuck vividly described this daily abuse didn’t even exist during that time period. Dan Reed admitted days ago that Safechuck committed perjury because the train station only acquired permits for construction in 1993 before opening for use in 1994.

So Robson and Safechuck are not victims. They made up allegations to sue for hundreds of millions and lied repeatedly in court to try to get money. And it’s evident now that Reed has placed himself firmly in the driving seat of these allegations.

The deterioration of Michael Jackson’s reputation and well-being during the 2005 trials wasn’t enough for the media. The American federal judicial system found Michael Jackson innocent, but years later films like Leaving Neverland are still attacking him and spreading lies that he can no longer respond to because he is no longer with us.

Michael Jackson was a globally renowned black icon. He broke barriers between racism and religion and was a true humanitarian. As I wrote in January, try as some people might to put another nail in Michaels coffin, his dedicated fans and followers know the truth: Michael was a kindhearted man.

Michael Jackson was a fan of P.T. Barnum and believed he was put here to entertain and the show must go on. This movie is a three-ring circus and the show must not go on. This house of cards is falling down.

The Dalai Lama recently said: “We have to learn how to use our time properly. It’s important to make our lives meaningful. Bullying and cheating others may give a short-term return, but leaves a nagging sense of unease. Money doesn’t yield real satisfaction, whereas compassion does.”

I’m going with the Dalai Lama and the compassion that Michael Jackson showed us while he was on this planet. We need more compassionate hearts, not people getting on board a train of lies.

Michael Jackson had a soft heart in a cruel world. Like him, I will continue to stand up for what I believe in, as I have for the past ten years. Even if it’s not always popular, it is the only truth in my heart.

https://hannahkozak.wordpress.…X9i31qFBSIRHrJnmMrtY6k3SI

• Na geht doch. Die haben es einfach übertrieben!

"Wie Drehbuch"? Zuschauer diskutieren wild über MJ-Doku

Am Samstag wurde die kontroverse Dokumentation über Michael Jackson (✝50) erstmals im deutschen Fernsehen ausgestrahlt. In "Leaving Neverland" erinnern sich die Protagonisten und angeblichen Opfer Wade Robson (36) und James Safechuck sowie ihre Familien an die Geschehnisse vor über dreißig Jahren. Nach rund drei Stunden der insgesamt vierstündigen Doku bilden sich bei den Zuschauer bereits erste Meinungen über den Streifen: Viele empfinden die Erzählungen der Hauptdarsteller unglaubwürdig – andere sind hingegen sehr ergriffen.

Schon von Anfang an stößt einigen Fernsehzuschauern auf, dass Wade und James angeblich zu "euphorisch" über Michael und den Luxus, mit dem er sie überhäuft habe, und dagegen zu "trocken" über den angeblichen Missbrauch sprechen. "Ohne es zu werten, weil man es nicht weiß... Aber das Verhalten der Protagonisten hier ist für mich sehr merkwürdig", "Die zwei Interviewpartner zeigen null Scham, kein sorgenvoller Ton, absolut neutral ist die Schilderung, was angeblich passiert ist. Kein Trauma, keine Schuldgefühle" und "Bis zur Doku hätte ich sogar geglaubt, dass an den Gerüchten was Wahres dran sei, aber wie der grad versucht mit diesem ekelhaften Grinsen in der Fresse ne Träne rauszuquetschen... und dann noch den Kopf schüttelt, aber trotzdem keine Träne kommen will...", beobachten Twitter-User. Ebenso empfinden viele das Verhalten der Familien als verdächtig. "Dafür, dass ihr Sohn (womöglich) missbraucht wurde, redet seine Mutter aber recht trocken darüber", "Ich frage mich, warum die Familien bzw. die Mütter der Opfer voller Euphorie und Stolz über ihn reden?", "Genau so die Oma. Sie erzählt mit einem Lächeln im Gesicht von Michael." Eine weitere Tatsache, die Zweifel in den Zuschauern weckt, ist der Detailreichtum: "So detaillierte Aussagen, klingt, wie ein Drehbuch."

Festzuhalten ist aber auch, dass wiederum zahlreiche Zuschauer der Doku glauben schenken, mitfühlen und Partei für die mutmaßlichen Opfer ergreifen. "Man kann glauben, was man will, aber Fakt ist: Es ist nicht normal, dass ein erwachsener Mann die ganze Zeit von kleinen Jungs, die nicht seine Kinder sind, umgeben ist und Händchen hält", schildert ein Nutzer seine Gefühle – ein anderer User kann hingegen die Kritiker nicht verstehen: "Unabhängig davon, ob ihr der Meinung seid, dass die Dokumentation der Wahrheit entspricht oder nicht, sie zeigt, wie wichtig es ist, sich dem Thema Missbrauch anzunehmen. Denn das, was hier beschrieben wird, passiert weltweit immer und immer wieder.“

https://www.promiflash.de/news…l5fHPzBOGIfgnqkmfql9xf2zI

• Mike Smallcombe

@mikesmallcombe1

Tonight at 22:45 BST I’ll be live on Australian breakfast programme @sunriseon7 to discuss the evidence which discredits the Leaving Neverland allegations against Michael Jackson, and the rather odd and deflective reaction of the director.

4:52 PM - Apr 7, 2019

475 people are talking about this

• Dann soll er doch sagen was er sagen will und nicht mit gebrochenem Englisch rumfaseln. Was seine Aussage sein wird kann man sich ja denken.

Langsam nervts nur noch, es gab keinen einzigen Beweis seit 1993 und wenn MJ das gewollt hätte er wie in Hollywood üblich andere Wege gehabt um genau das zu bekommen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!