Taj Jackson startet Crowdfunding Campagne, um einen Dokumentarfilm über Michael zu machen!

• Ziegler: "Michael Jackson was an easy target

Author:Ika Ferrer Gotić

-  N1 Sarajevo Ziegler:Izvor: Rolling Stone

“Ten years ago today, the world lost a gifted artist and extraordinary humanitarian,” - a statement by Michael Jackson Estate released on the 10th Anniversary of Singer's death.

The estate of Michael Jackson has released a statement on the tenth anniversary of the entertainer’s untimely death.

“Ten years ago today, the world lost a gifted artist and extraordinary humanitarian,” the statement begins. “The entire global community joined in grieving during a powerful and emotional memorial service witnessed by more people than had ever viewed a live event before.”

Jackson died June 25, 2009, of acute Propofol intoxication at age 50. At the time of his death, he had been preparing for his comeback concert residency This Is It at London’s O2 Arena.

Ziegler:

Izvor: Rolling StoneZiegler:

Izvor: Rolling Stone

Los Angeles based journalist and columnist, John Ziegler, spoke to N1's Ika Ferrer Gotić about claims of the alleged child molestation in Dan Reed's "Leaving Neverland" and stated that after watching the four-hour movie, he was sure Michael Jackson was absolutely innocent.

Watch the preview here. The full interview with John Ziegler will be aired this Friday, June 28, on our live show "Dan uživo" at 6 pm CET.

• Orléans (France) (AFP) - Michael Jackson fan clubs are set to sue two alleged child abuse victims of Michael Jackson in a French court this week over their claims in the recent HBO documentary "Leaving Neverland".

Thursday's hearing will take place at a court in the northern city of Orleans where the Michael Jackson Community, the MJ Street and On The Line groups will begin proceedings against the men they accuse of sullying the image of the late singer.

The four-hour documentary broadcast on US channel HBO focuses on testimony by James Safechuck, 41, and Wade Robson, 36, who recount separate but consistent accounts of how their idol molested them as boys at his Neverland Ranch in California.

The two-part film, which was released in March, broke streaming records and prompted the Jackson family to sue for $100 million (88 million euros).

The French lawyer acting for the fan groups, Emmanuel Ludot, called the allegations "extremely serious" and likened them to "a genuine lynching" of Jackson, who died in 2009.

Under French law, sullying the image of a dead person is a criminal offence, unlike in Britain or America where libel and defamation laws do not offer this protection.

The fan clubs are seeking symbolic damages of one euro each.

Ludot had previously successfully sued Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray for causing distress to his fans by giving the US pop legend the drugs that killed him.

Five Jackson fans won symbolic damages of one euro each in 2014 after the court in Orleans agreed they had suffered "emotional damage" from the pop star's death, but the ruling was seen as legally dubious by experts.

A number of radio stations, from Australia to Canada have stopped playing Jackson's music after the HBO documentary was aired, and the creators of "The Simpsons" also shelved one of the animated series' classic episodes because it featured Jackson's voice.

Jackson died in 2009 aged 50 from an overdose of the anaesthetic propofol while under Murray's care, as the "King of Pop" rehearsed in Los Angeles for a series of comeback concerts in London.

https://news.yahoo.com/france-michae...085739578.html

• Da hat es jemand gut erkannt und zusammen gefasst!!!

You’ll Never Break Him — Michael Jackson’s Untouchable Legacy

The King of Pop redefined the term “larger than life” in his 50 years on this planet. Somehow, 10 years after he was killed, he’s more alive than ever.

In his final studio album released during his lifetime, 2001's Invincible, Michael Jackson opened with a gritty, hard-hitting hip-hop attack on his critics entitled “Unbreakable”. The track, produced by Rodney Jerkins, was a musical tribute to his late collaborator, The Notorious BIG, who had been murdered just 4 years prior. Musically based on BIG’s 1994 track “Untouchable”, and lifting a little-known Biggie verse from basketballer-rapper-actor Shaquille O’Neal’s “Can’t Stop The Reign”, Michael taunted his detractors, singing

I know you hate it, and you can’t take it

You’ll never break me, ’cause I’m unbreakable

If we believe that life does, in fact, imitate art, then Michael’s words were prescient. You see, art is exactly what Michael was referring to, once stating:

“To escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work”

It should not, perhaps, have come as a surprise that the beginning of the 10th anniversary of Michael’s death was marked by a parade of opportunists, an array of money-grabbing chancers, a cacophonous media parade, a place where fiction appeared to weigh more than fact, where a generation raised on “reality” television gorged themselves on their staple diet of slick editing, manipulation, and a distorted reality. That was the atmosphere surrounding his life for many years, and death doesn’t stop opportunities to cash in, especially with a multi-billion-dollar Estate.

10 years, indeed. The timing alone ought to have given rational people pause. The complete and utter implosion of the “documentary” that followed wasn’t news to anyone that had, you know, actually followed the case for the last 6 years, and already seen it fall apart several times. Frankly, the whole thing was downright embarrassing for everyone involved in the production. When both the film’s director and distributor resort to fake Twitter accounts that even someone frozen for 50 years, and defrosted purely to explain the concept of social media to could spot, you know you’ve well and truly lost any shred of credibility. Failing corporations, failing directors, failing extortionists and a parade of has-been and would-be journalists attempting to understand the concept of “wokeness” despite just learning the word is indeed a sorry sight. You can try to stop me, but it won’t do a thing.

What quickly became apparent was that the films creators and supporters were masters of mental gymnastics. We were told that it simply didn’t matter that the stories made no sense, that their timelines had been invalidated. It didn’t matter that they recounted tales of locations that simply didn’t exist. It didn’t matter that a middle-aged woman expressed happiness at a man’s death despite her son, the so-called victim, having no concept of any alleged wrongdoing for another 4 years. It didn’t matter that, a multi-million dollar lawsuit, a somewhat important fact by any stretch, was conveniently omitted, as was a lengthy relationship between one accuser and a young woman that directly contradicted the given timeline. It didn’t matter that an FBI investigation and a criminal court case had both cleared his name. It didn’t matter that two further men, who were even named in the film, were also both on record — along with countless others — stating nothing short of the complete innocence of Michael Jackson. Those things don’t matter, they said. The PR strategists worked overtime, planting articles to suggest that the legacy of Michael Jackson was irreparably damaged. We were told that radio would stop playing him. We were told that you wouldn’t hear his music in public. We were told that streams and sales would drop.

Any PR person would love for you to take their stories, spin and opinions as facts. That’s the gig, right? Tell a lie long enough to make it the truth? That one? Except there is one thing that changes the dynamic here. When faced with a court case against a billion dollar Estate, those “facts” get exposed, even by the least discerning reader, for what they are - A thinly-veiled threat. How much damage can we do to a money machine, before the cost of what we want is less than the cost of the brand damage? It doesn’t take Vito Corleone to tell you it is strictly business. A tale as old as time.

But time is a fickle friend. The passage of time tears into unsubstantiated narratives. How long can you hold on? How long can you hope to be protected when every wall is crumbling? How long do you think the public will support an idea that has been well and thoroughly debunked, over and over again?

Here we stand, in June 2019. Collectively, a moment shared in the fabric of time that stands apart from all others. 10 years ago, today. Everybody knows where they were, and what they were doing, when time stopped, the world grew visibly darker and the energy changed. We all remember where we were when the news broke. It seemed inconceivable then and still now. Michael became one with the universe, freed from physical bonds.

And just like that, a new path formed in his wake. Every passing, every collective mourning we’d been through, from Elvis to John Lennon, from Kurt Cobain to Tupac Shakur suddenly felt like a trial run. Nothing could compare to the seismic state of shock. Nothing would compare again for another 7 years, until the world lit up in purple in April 2016 for another pinnacle of black excellence from the American midwest, the only other person whose talent could go round-for-round with Michael, the respect and rivalry that pushed both to greater heights — Prince Rogers Nelson.

The challenge for both their respective Estates has been how to navigate the assets of two of the biggest stars of all time in a modern music and entertainment business. Make no mistake, both the successes and the failures that they make will be “Deceased Icon 101” in studies of the music business in the decades to come.

So, months down the line after the false documentary, how true are the words of the “Leaving Neverland” PR posse and its supporters? Let’s look. A handful of minor radio stations may or may not have stopped playing his music. I recall a particularly memorable exchange on Twitter with a UK radio station aimed at tradespeople, where the programmer confidently asserted they would stop playing Michael. A quick look into their statistics indicated less than 1000 regular listeners — the station itself had less than 100 Twitter followers. A crushing blow. The Simpsons, a show that hasn’t been relevant to pop culture in nearly two decades, stated they’d pull an almost 30 year old episode starring Michael, out of circulation. Another crushing blow.

Meanwhile, Twitter poll after Twitter poll ended in landslide victories supporting Michael’s innocence. Meanwhile, during my trip to Las Vegas in April, I personally witness the Michael Jackson ONE show at Mandalay Bay being sold out, night after night after night, with the merchandise shop packed so full of customers that one could barely move. Upon attending Janet Jackson’s opening show of her residency, cheers and dancing erupted across the arena when her DJ played several of her brothers songs before her show. The Quincy Jones show last weekend at The O2, showed Michael Jackson fans in full force, with the loudest cheers of the night happening when Michael appeared on video screens, and at least 90% of the show consisting of Michael’s songs. And frankly, I hear his music more than ever from passing cars, in pubs, bars, restaurants and clubs. As I type this, #10YearsWithoutMichaelJackson is the Number 1 trending topic on Twitter, filled with people sharing their beloved memories of Michael. Spotify and YouTube stats show that more people are watching and listening to Michael than ever before. The facts, and the numbers, don’t lie. Even the mass media has begrudgingly admitted that the “initial wave of negative publicity hasn’t greatly diminished the King of Pop’s image or the enduring popularity of his music.”

As for that film? It’s over. The stories were debunked, the lies were exposed. They failed to convince the public, and the public moved on. Turns out you need evidence for that and even Oprah can’t save you this time. Their greatest mis-step was relying on shock value and the bank-ability of Michael’s name for ratings in lieu of evidence and actual content. The endless drone shots. The bad acting. Between those, the laughably transparent claims and obvious lies, they thought they could sustain a FOUR hour film? No wonder the ratings dropped like a lead balloon. As for public interest, here’s a graph of what happened since the airing. That’s what you call flatlining.

If you take a swing at the King, you best not miss.

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing

No matter what you do, I’m still gonna be here

Through all your lies and silly games

I’m a still remain the same, I’m unbreakable

10 years gone? Perhaps. Yet, we rightfully continue to celebrate Michael Jackson — the boy who became the King and showed us all that magic was possible. And with that, the world overwhelmingly continues to cry out, “Long Live The King!”

https://thevioletreality.com/y…hable-legacy-c5fe41f58bae

• https://9now.nine.com.au/today/micha...f-1d02bd8327b1

Michael Jackson's bodyguard calls popstar's accusers liars

Michael Jackson’s bodyguard has branded the men accusing the late popstar of abuse “liars”.

Appearing on Today, Bill Whitfield, who worked for Jackson from 2006 until his death in 2009, said the allegations made by Wade Robson and James Safechuck in the documentary Leaving Neverland were absolutely false.

“I normally do not watch Michael Jackson documentaries, certainly if they are from individuals that were prior to me or individuals who hadn't met him,” he explained.

“But when I heard the documentary [Leaving Neverland] involved a point in time in which Mr. Jackson was under my watch, I had to tune in.”

Jackson’s former bodyguard knew instantly Robson and Safechuck were “certainly lying”.

“I just immediately found, realised, these guys were certainly lying or certainly not being truthful about certain dates which they say they had seen Mr. Jackson,” Whitfield said.

When interviewer Tom Steinfort asked Whitfield to clarify if he believed the men were “liars”, he responded saying, “Absolutely”.

“I don't know what evidence they had,” he explained. “I watched a documentary like everybody else, I didn't see any evidence.

“I saw cut up pictures, one of the pictures certainly looked Photoshopped to me. It looked like they went through everything they needed to go through to make it believable.”

Allegations of abuse marred Jackson’s reputation while he was still alive, and have only mounted since his death and the release of Leaving Neverland. Nonetheless, Whitfield was adamant that Jackson’s legacy would not remain tainted.

“There will come a time the majority of people, I believe, will see this all as a farce and certainly a scheme to make some money,” he said.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fc1b57e2f-523a-4239-881b-f7cc393c531a

Speaking about his time working for Jackson, Whitfield said that he did not personally see anything to make him believe any of the abuse allegations.

“I knew Mr Jackson personally, very well, and no, I don't believe any of those allegations are true,” he said. “Certainly, those [allegations] are things which I have heard about prior to going to work for him.

“At the time I was a single father myself and former law enforcement so I certainly paid attention, just to see if any of those things were true.

“Had I seen anything such as that, one: no, I would not have continued to work for him, and two: I certainly would have come forward with anything I had seen.”

This year marks a decade since Michael Jackson, then 50, was found dead in his Los Angeles mansion after overdosing on prescription drugs. Apparently stress was a contributor to his death, according to Whitfield.

“Being privy to some of the conversations he was having – I do feel that stress certainly played a major part,” he said.

In 2014, Whitfield himself published a book about his time working with Jackson, entitled Remember the Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days.

“I think a lot of them [the public] knew who the King of Pop was, but I wanted to give a behind-the-scenes, what I witnessed of the man, of the person, of the father,” Whitfield said of his book.

Despite recent public uproar in reaction to the abuse allegations, which saw some outlets banning Jackson’s music, Whitfield said he believes the allegations are quickly losing their potency.

“I see more and more that those stories are starting to die down and people are starting to do their research and starting to see there is another side to these allegations or these boys' story,” he explained.

“I think it's been falling apart slowly but surely.”

• https://www.channel4.com/news/singer...ichael-jackson

Singer George Benson talks music history – and why he doesn’t believe the allegations against Michael Jackson

Krishnan Guru-Murthy, Presenter

He’s played with Frank Sinatra, Aretha Franklin and Miles Davis, and was friends with Michael Jackson. Now the multi-award-winning guitarist, singer and song-writer George Benson has a new album out. It’s a tribute to a couple of rock ‘n’ roll greats.

He’s in the UK to play a couple of gigs and came in speak to us about his own life, and whether people can still appreciate the music of Michael Jackson despite the accusations that he was a sexual abuser.

• MJ's Close Friend Destroys Accusers! Lavelle Speaks!

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

??? Michael's close friend and confidant, backup dancer and choreographer Lavelle Smith Jnr, breaks his silence on the Leaving Neverland accusations.

• Abbey Road Institute Paris - Bill Bottrell

Interview with music producer Bill Bottrell when he came at Abbey Road Institute Paris for a seminar in June 2016.
    Bill’s professional credits include Michael Jackson (Dangerous, Black or White, Give in to me, Earth Song …......

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Official Statement from the Estate of Michael Jackson on the French Law Suit

July 4, 2019

On Thursday, 4 July 2019, a court hearing is taking place in the Northern French city of Orleans where the Michael Jackson Community, the MJ Street and On The Line groups will commence proceedings against Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two men who sullied the image of the late singer Michael Jackson in the four- hour HBO documentary Leaving Neverland which aired in March.

The fan groups are taking action in a French court because of French defamation laws.

In the US and UK, libel protection does not extend after death but in France sullying the image of a deceased person is a criminal offense.

French attorney Emmanuel Ludot who is representing the fan groups in the case against Robson and Safechuck has called the allegations against Michael Jackson “extremely serious” and likened them to “a genuine lynching” of Jackson, who died on 25 June 2009.

The fan clubs are seeking symbolic damages of one Euro each.

According to John Branca, Co-Executor of the Estate of Michael Jackson, “The Estate is in full support of Mr. Ludot’s efforts on behalf of Michael and his beloved fans in France and across the globe that the truth shall ultimately prevail. We remain hopeful that a victory in France will soon fuel a movement In the United States to finally explore changes in the law to afford defamation protection for the deceased.

Copyright © 2019 The MJ Online Team on Behalf Of The Estate of Michael Jackson, All rights reserved.
    MJOnline The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

https://www.mjvibe.com/officia…-the-french-law-suit/More

information about the French Lawsuit HERE

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

AMTLICHE ERKLÄRUNG DES STANDES MICHAEL JACKSON ZUR FRANZÖSISCHEN ANKLAGE VON FANS

Am Donnerstag, den 4. Juli 2019, findet in Orleans, Nordfrankreich, eine Gerichtsverhandlung statt, bei der die Michael Jackson Community, die MJ Street und die On The Line gegen Wade Robson und James Safechuck vorgehen werden. Zwei Männer, die das Bild des verstorbenen Sängers Michael Jackson in der vierstündigen HBO Dokumentation LN, die im März ausgestrahlt wurde, beschmutzt haben.

Die Fangruppen klagen wegen französischer Verleumdungsgesetze vor einem französischen Gericht.

In den USA und im Vereinigten Königreich erstreckt sich der Verleumdungsschutz nicht nach dem Tod, aber in Frankreich ist es eine Straftat, das Image einer verstorbenen Person zu beschmutzen.

Der französische Anwalt Emmanuel Ludot, der die Fangruppen in dem Fall gegen Robson und Safechuck vertritt, hat die Vorwürfe gegen Michael Jackson als "äußerst ernst" bezeichnet und sie mit einem "echten Lynchen" des am 25. Juni 2009 verstorbenen Jackson verglichen.

Die Fanclubs fordern einen symbolischen Schadenersatz von je einem Euro.

John Branca, Mitausführer des Nachlasses von Michael Jackson, sagte: „Der Nachlass unterstützt uneingeschränkt die Bemühungen von Herrn Ludot im Namen von Michael und seinen geliebten Fans in Frankreich und auf der ganzen Welt, dass die Wahrheit letztendlich Vorrang haben wird. Wir bleiben zuversichtlich, dass ein Sieg in Frankreich bald eine Bewegung in den Vereinigten Staaten anstacheln wird, um endlich Gesetzesänderungen zu untersuchen, um den Verstorbenen vor Verleumdung zu schützen. “

MJOnline Das offizielle Online-Team des Michael Jackson Estate

• ?????? ?????? Behind the Scenes Sharing His Thoughts about ??????? ?????❤?'? ?????????

• Hi @tajjackson3, do you have a new update about the doc? I am really curious how everything is going. I hope you and your family are well ❤️
    — Catharina (@Cathari70875443) July 12, 2019

Things are going great. Everyone involved is so sick of these lies and want to help squash them once and for all. Unfortunately I have to be somewhat tight lipped for the next week or so. But I promise a big update after that. It’s so hard for me to stay https://t.co/F2Yp39spCy��
    — Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) July 12, 2019
  • :thumbup: TV Interview mit Ola Ray

Love her <3 and she doesn’t believe the rubbish about Michael

• Statement by the Michael Jackson Estate regarding the Emmys

Hi #MJFam:

The Emmy Nominations are not only a blow to the credibility of the awards, but to journalism everywhere. The Estate has received a deluge of messages regarding the nominations, expressing concern from the fan community about the effect this will have on Michael’s legacy. The Estate shares the following message with you.

STATEMENT FROM THE ESTATE

We have heard from many fans in connection with the recent announcement of Emmy nominations in the US. We share your outrage and disappointment that the disgraceful one-sided smear Leaving Neverland was nominated for potential Creative Arts Emmys by the Television Academy.

As you know, the Estate has spent years and considerable sums defending Michael and his estate against false allegations made by the two subjects of Leaving Neverland. When those individuals took their case to HBO having thus far failed in court, we wasted no time in filing a major lawsuit at considerable time and expense against HBO that remains active, attracted worldwide attention and which HBO has taken very seriously.

We also participated in public seminars highlighting the egregious bias of Leaving Neverland– at both Harvard and UCLA – which were covered extensively in the media. We have issued numerous public statements defending Michael, calling into question the motivations not only of the participants in the film but also the motivations of those who would choose to support the discredited liars and filmmaker who spread uncorroborated, unsubstantiated claims against a man who is no longer here to defend himself.

As we have indicated in prior statements, there are and will continue to be things that we do behind the scenes (including support offered to Taj Jackson), most of which will never become public. We recognize that in our unique position we must be thoughtful in whatever actions we take given that we are dealing with a network, filmmaker, plaintiffs’ attorneys and, in some cases, hostile media who are looking to seize on anything we do to advance their agendas and create publicity for this film. While we share the anger those who love Michael feel, we nonetheless must continue to balance our passion to speak out, against what best serves Michael’s legacy and not give those who wish to destroy him the excuse and opportunity they are looking for to try to further denigrate him. We know this is not what the fans want either.

As far as these specific Emmy nominations are concerned, as you may have noticed the media has actually given very little attention to them. So while we can confirm that we informed the Academy of our views regarding the absurdity of nominating for any award four hours of propaganda built on provable lies, it is important to keep in mind that, while not emotionally satisfying to restrain ourselves from speaking out publicly, we don’t want to do anything to effectively aid HBO, the filmmaker and the subjects of the film in seeking to promote this movie in any way. That includes aiding this and other self-serving campaigns they undertake for potential awards nobody will even remember who won a year or two from now.

After screening at Sundance and then playing on HBO, several lies were exposed in Leaving Neverland. The Estate, fans, foreign and African American media and even everyday viewers found holes in the film exposing its appalling lack of credibility and journalistic integrity. Our best course is to continue to shed light on an arrogant director who violated every basic journalistic standard of fairness in making his movie. No self-serving “award” will ever validate his decision to avoid anyone with a counterpoint of view, nor will it ever justify his inexcusable failure to fact check, fill the gaping holes of his timeline or absolve him for recklessly disparaging the reputations of Michael Jackson and others.

HBO’s reprehensible participation in disparaging Michael’s reputation by financing and supporting this infomercial has been frustrating for all of us over the last several months. But we are committed to protecting and preserving Michael’s incredible legacy. HBO and the film’s director were hoping they would mute Michael Jackson. They didn’t. No nominations or potential awards will change that.

We also want to take this opportunity to thank the fans for all of the time, energy and, in some cases, money you have invested in the defense of Michael. You can be assured that we are aware of those efforts and genuinely appreciate everything you do to support Michael and his legacy.

--- The Estate of Michael Jackson

• ❤️❤️❤️Elizabeth Gallagher’s answer about the filthy documentary…

I will never watch that piece of garbage mockumentary!! I don’t have to watch that piece of garbage mockumentary!! I knew Michael personally and anyone who chooses to believe in that piece of garbage mockumentary is the biggest fool who doesn’t know what they are talking about!! Michael Jackson was a beautiful gift from God To this earth and sadly he was treated like dirt so God took him back home to heaven because this world doesn’t deserve someone who was as beautiful and giving and good as Michael was!! :heart

For anyone who never became a fan of his I feel sorry for them because they are missing out on a once in a century or more person who will never be replaced by anyone ever again!! Michael was not perfect but he was not a monster who preyed upon children!! I wouldn’t have been friends with him, no matter who he was honestly, if he was abusing children!! Because I am a survivor of molestation and I don’t care who they are if they are abusing children, they can rot in hell!! And my friend Michael Jackson was not a pedophile!!I know him and his heart, we used to spend hours and all night long talking, he was a lonely man who needed love so badly he was practically starving for it, and as he used to tell me “F*** what others think!!!!” Rest In Peace Michaelangelo!!

Elizabeth Gallagher, Personal friend of Michael Jackson 12 years, from 1997-2009.

• Taj with a long awaited update:

Charles Thomson joining the project, thats awesome!

Update July 28 2019

1st, I would like to apologize for the long delay in updates.

Emmys:
    As you probably have seen, Leaving Neverland was nominated for multiple Emmy awards. There are those within the Hollywood circle who are still trying to push LN down people’s throats. This is their agenda. Use Michael Jackson as a smokescreen.
    HBO is a important sponsor of the Emmys, so it is not shocking that even though LN has been already debunked, it still got nominated. Especially knowing how these shows work and the politics behind them.

Charles Thomson:
    Charles Thomson has officially joined the team as an Investigative Consultant and Writer for the project.
    As many of you know, Charles is not only an award winning journalist, he has also been instrumental in providing written sources and facts to fight the various false allegations and lies.
    We welcome him to the team as I know this will make the project even stronger.

Investors:
    The last three weeks we have been looking for investors to help complete the funding. More funding will help speed up everything without compromising the quality.
    Unfortunately I have heard from multiple trusted sources that the typical “Hollywood investors” were specifically told to stay away from this project and in no way participate. That is strange because usually investors are only interested in their returns and profit. I don’t know who is behind this yet, but it is a reality we face.
    So the current solution is that we will have to look for investors outside the Hollywood system. I kind of expected that to be the case as there has been a lot going on behind the scenes to try and make this project not happen.
    However I can tell you with 100% certainty, this project is happening… whether they wanted it to or not. The truth cannot be hidden.

The good news is that with the money we have raised so far, we aren’t relying on anyone to get this project off the ground. We started awhile ago :)

Last but not least I want to thank you all again for supporting me as I fight for my uncle. I wouldn't be half as strong without knowing you guys have my back. You have been truly amazing.
    The tide is turning and we will win this battle with the facts and the truth.
    Help spread the word!

https://www.gofundme.com/untitled-mi...supporters-v5b
  • Naja.. wie schon so oft geschrieben: es sollte an der Finanzierung nicht scheitern. Wobei die Doku mittlerweile auch keinen mehr vor den Fernseher locken wird.. außer die Fans.. aber wie viele sind das noch? ..na gut, wenn man die Irren und F*tzenbrigade ( wie sie sich selbst nennen :rofl ) noch dazu rechnet - geht es vielleicht.

• :wub

Pink in Munich yesterday
    . She was talking about ppl who stand for themselves and about inspiration from these ppl and Michael Jacksons name was first name she mentioned and writen on big screen behind her. #MuteWHO #MJInnocent #MJfam pic.twitter.com/mTpyic2iTX
    — Eve Steward (@XiaoBambi) 28. Juli 2019

Always a special treat when I walk into a recording session and find a fellow #MichaelJackson alumnus. Hugs, joy, tears, laughter, and #memoriesofMJ. Love you, Johnathan “Sugarfoot” Moffett. @jmoffettmjm #KingOfPop #mjfam #mj #MJJCommunity #moonwalkers #SaturdayMotivation #music pic.twitter.com/4rus3ByNSr
    — SIEDAH GARRETT (@SIEDAHGARRETT) 27. Juli 2019

I've spent more than half of my life with @michaeljackson and I know for sure he's one of the sweetest people I ever met: "LaVelle, I'm gonna show you the world!" were his words before he invited me to go on tour. At… https://t.co/9KgXCAd53B
    — LaVelle Smith Jr. (@lavellesmithjr_) 27. Juli 2019

It was beautiful and emotional to reunite with my dear friend @SIEDAHGARRETT last night at the Record Plant. I love you, Siedah!! Always, MJ family!!! ❤️? #MichaelJackson pic.twitter.com/tFdE35HOm8
    — Jonathan “Sugarfoot” Moffett (@jmoffettmjm) 27. Juli 2019

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!