Taj Jackson startet Crowdfunding Campagne, um einen Dokumentarfilm über Michael zu machen!

• "Die Simpsons'"-Episode "Stark Raving Dad" ist zurück! Außerdem wird am 3. Dezember ein DVD-Box-Set der 20 Staffeln der Serie "The Simpsons" veröffentlicht. Unter den 441 Episoden befindet sich auch die Folge mit dem Titel "Stark Raving Dad" mit Michael Jackson. Das Box-Set ist limitiert auf 1000 Exemplare und heißt "Die Simpsons: The Complete Seasons 1-20 Limited Edition". Sie kostet etwa 500 Euro und ist nur bei Amazon und Best Buy in den USA erhältlich. Diese Episode ist auch wieder in Rotation auf dem amerikanischen Kable-Kanal FXX und auch auf der FXX App zu sehen.

Michael Jackson zurück bei den Simpsons ...

Im vergangenen März waren die internationale Presse und insbesondere die französische Presse bestrebt, den Rückzug der Folge mit Michael Jackson aus der berühmten Zeichentrickserie Die Simpsons zu wiederholen.

Diese Entscheidung wurde vom historischen Produzenten James Brooks und den Machern Matt Groening und Al Jean getroffen, nachdem Leaving Neverland ausgestrahlt worden war.

Umkehrung der Situation am 3. Dezember mit der Veröffentlichung einer DVD-Box der 20 Staffeln der Serie The Simpsons mit 441 Folgen, darunter Michael Jacksons Stark Raving Dad .

Dies ist eine limitierte Auflage von 1000 Exemplaren mit dem Titel The Simpsons: The Complete Seasons 1-20 Limited Edition. Der Preis liegt bei ca. 500 USD und ist nur bei Amazon und Best Buy in den USA erhältlich.

Seltsamerweise haben zum Zeitpunkt der Erstellung dieser Informationen noch keine französischen Medien gesprochen. Sicher nicht knackig genug.

Quellen: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment / AWN.com / Laughing Place

https://mjfrance.com/michael-j…APh_8ZDSraPUZmiCUXENleMhA

Ach nee! JETZT, wo sie eine teure limitierte Ausgabe raus bringen, ist Michael plötzlich wieder ok!!!:zorn

• .. wer sich die Zeit nehmen möchte.. :top

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Oha, na dann. Aber ebenso wie ich mir Leaving Neverland nicht angesehen habe, werde ich mir auch die Gegenfilme nicht ansehen, glaube ich.

Square One dreht sich eigentlich hauptsächlich um die 93er Sache. Ist schon sehenswert. Highlight ist eine Frau die Jordan Chandler kannte (nach 93), und es wird das Kuddelmuddel um criminal & civil trial und wer wann warum gesettle't hat ganz gut erklärt. :)

• Neues Update von Taj zu seiner Doku. Die Dreharbeiten haben wohl begonnen (mit T-Mez).

Things are moving along: 11th november update

Wow! What a week!
    I am so happy with the progress we are making.
    We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau’s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
    Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle’s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
    That's all I can say about that for now :)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
    But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
    Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle’s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
    My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.

• .. :aufwach .. unglaublich und doch wahr ...

https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1196007448836001792

Sharing rare & unseen outtakes of Wade & Amanda joking around on Michael's property in 2007 while staying for the weekend.

"It's beautiful!" -Amanda

"Look at what we've got. I mean, I'd have to be pretty bad to mess this up. It's all here for me!" -Wade

https://youtu.be/yqThVSD-Is4 

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Schade, bei mir lässt sich das nicht abspielen. Aber da wir alle davon ausgehen, dass Mike ein anständiger Mensch war und glaub ich kaum einer Lust hatte sich LN anzusehen um sich unnötig aufzuregen zu müssen, ist das interessant, aber nicht so wichtig. Herrgott noch mal, wenn die Leute seine Musik mögen sollen sie sie hören, wenn nicht, dann eben nicht. Taj macht sich langsam lächerlich, lasst denn Mann mal in Frieden ruhen.

Aber nein, wo Jackson draufsteht ist Geld drin. Es geht denen nur darum. Oder warum wollen die das Jahre später wieder aufblasen?

Ich hatte meine Probleme mit La Toya, jetzt ist nur der Gedanke, wann ihr endlich der Kragen platzt. Hoffentlich zügig!

• The estate has already predicted Wade's dismissal will be overturned now that AB 218 has passed. However James' is still unlikely to succeed past summary judgment even if his case is likewise reversed on appeal, since Finaldi's arguments of him being employed by companies are BS.
    — TSCM (@MJJRepository) 18. November 2019

It is the panel of three judges and typically they do form a tentative ruling prior to oral arguments but not something publicly disclosed. However like TMZ notes these opinions are not final and could change based on the questions and responses raised during oral arguments.

Not even the attorneys should by pivvy to such a decision until it is argued in court, since currently it should be internal to the judges.

This could easily be Finaldi's guesswork to bolster his side to media as he always does before big court events. Also why TMZ says "may be"
  • We're going back into battle again #MJFam. But unlike LN, this year we know what we're up against and so many are advocating for truth and innocence. We are the #MJFam, the strongest, most educated and the best advocates, and we will settle for nothing less than #Justice4MJ.
    — andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) 19. November 2019

It was ALWAYS about the money. We tried to tell all of you their agenda. Wanna report the train station lie now, or Nah. https://t.co/XYHeI3Yy9r
    — Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) 18. November 2019

Weitzman (TMZ): "The Appellate Court's tentative ruling is not on the merits of Robson and Safechuck's allegations and the Court in no way said that these cases will go to trial."

Weitzman is confident that the cases "will, once again, be dismissed as has happened before."
  • California moves to resurrect lawsuits at heart of Michael Jackson documentary

Judges say James Safechuck and Wade Robson’s suits should be reconsidered, a high profile outcome for a new sexual abuse law

A California appeals court appeared strongly inclined on Monday to give new life to lawsuits filed by two men who accuse Michael Jackson of repeatedly molesting them when they were boys.

In a tentative ruling, three judges said that lawsuits from James Safechuck and Wade Robson against two corporate entities that Jackson owned should be reconsidered by the trial court that dismissed them in 2017.

Robson, 37, and Safechuck, 41, who became known to a broad audience when they aired their accusations earlier this year in the Emmy-winning HBO documentary Leaving Neverland, sat together in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom during Monday’s brief hearing.

Outside, their attorney Vince Finaldi said the decision was the right one, and they are pleased.

“All they’ve ever wanted is their day in court,” Finaldi said.

“The idea that someone who is assaulted as a child can actually run out of time to report that abuse is outrageous,” said Lorena Gonzalez, the California assemblywoman, when she introduced the bill. “More and more, we’re hearing about people who were victims years ago but were not ready to come forward to tell their story until now. We shouldn’t be telling victims their time is up when in reality we need them to come forward to protect the community from future abuse.”

With the new law in place, lawyers are anticipating a surge of litigation that could impact institutions such as the Roman Catholic church and the Boy Scouts of America, along with school districts, hospitals, youth sports groups and other entities.

The tentative decision does not revive the actual Jackson estate as a defendant. A 2015 decision throwing out that part of the lawsuit will stand. The remaining defendants are the two corporate entities, MJJ Productions, and MJJ Ventures.

Attorneys for Jackson’s estate accepted that the cases must be returned to the trial court under the new legislation, but emphasized that the ruling is unrelated to the allegations they have long denounced as demonstrably false.

“This new law extends the time for genuine victims of abuse to file legal claims,” said Howard L Weitzman, Jackson estate attorney, in a statement. “The appellate court’s tentative ruling is not on the merits of Robson and Safechuck’s allegations and the court in no way said that these cases will go to trial. Neither does it reverse the 2015 rulings dismissing Robson and Safechuck’s claims against the estate, which are final and no longer subject to any appeals. We are confident that the claims against Michael Jackson’s corporate entities will, once again, be dismissed as has happened before.”

The move marks a high-profile outcome for a new California law signed last month by state governor Gavin Newsom, which raised the age ceiling for victims of sexual abuse to file lawsuits from age 28 to age 40.It also gives victims of all ages a three-year window to sue, starting 1 January.

The new law was proposed in the wake of the scandal involving Larry Nassar, the former US Olympic gymnastics teams doctor convicted of sexually abusing young athletes.

Previously, survivors of child sexual abuse had to file a lawsuit within eight years of becoming an adult. The new law has opened the floodgates to a wave of potential lawsuits, and advocates said the reforms have given new hope to victims who previously had no options in the legal system to seek justice.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...law-california
  • On Monday, a California appeals court issued a tentative ruling reversing the dismissal of a lawsuit brought by 2 alleged victims of Michael Jackson.

The two accusers, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, were the subject of the HBO documentary “Leaving Neverland.” The original lawsuits were dismissed because the claims were found to have been brought beyond the statute of limitations.

However, last month, California passed a law that extends the statute of limitations for survivors of sexual assault that occurred while they were minors, which is the basis for overruling the dismissal of the lawsuit.

The lawsuit was originally filed after Mr. Jackson had passed away. It was filed against two business entities owned by Mr. Jackson that are controlled by therstate.

The accusers had first made claims against the estate, but those were dismissed by the Probate Court. The claims against the two business entities were dismissed in 2017 because the statute of limitations had expired, meaning they waited too long to file the lawsuits.

But now, this new law makes is so the cases are not beyond the statute of limitations. The new law that was signed into law last month extends the statute of limitations for survivors of childhood sexual abuse in California from age 26 to age 40. It also gives everyone – regardless of their age – a three-year window to file suit for sexual abuse that occurred when they were a minor. That three-year window starts January 1, 2020.

This is major legislation. Any claim that someone was sexually assaulted as a minor that would otherwise be time-barred -- as long as it was never litigated to a final judgment before -- can now be brought starting January 1, 2020, regardless of how long ago the alleged abuse occurred.

This could have a huge impact on Mr. Jackson’s estate, since he lived and worked in California. There could be a ton of new litigation in California against entities like the Catholic church, the Boy Scouts, schools, and youth sports programs.

The new law also provides big penalties that can apply if a victim can prove there was a cover-up.

We all know what’s being alleged, and it’s truly awful, but we’ll have to see how the plaintiffs can tie the alleged sexual abuse by Mr. Jackson to his business entities.

It actually may not be hard to do, since the entities were so intertwined with Mr. Jackson himself and the very shows and promotions that led to the alleged sexual abuse taking place. The bottom line, however, is that this case could be the least of the concerns for the Estate of Michael Jackson.

Anyone who alleges to have been sexually assaulted by Mr. Jackson as a child, as long as they never brought a lawsuit before to a judgment, can now bring such a lawsuit, no matter how old they are. That is true for 3 full years starting January 1, 2020.

After that, an alleged childhood victim of sexual assault will have 5 years from the date they knew or should have known the assault happened once they are an adult (many people suppress such memories and only discover and understand what happened much later in life) or until the age of 40, whichever occurs first.

https://news3lv.com/news/local/break...acksons-estate

• This is ironic by Reed. So now, all of a sudden he wants it to be discovered who allegedly enabled and covered up Wade and James' "abuse"? Yet, he did not even make mention of that part of their claim (which is the central part in their lawsuit) in a 4 hours "documentary". https://t.co/UWlDfPnQSj
    — Justice for The Falsely Accused (@JuliaBerkowitz1) 21. November 2019

I was proud to be right there for my uncle then and I am even more proud to be there for him today. ?? https://t.co/VMuL3Vi7y1
    — Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) 20. November 2019

The documentary will be screened in Amsterdam, and will likely be available on Amazon Prime in the US in January 2020. As for China, https://t.co/fPctTe5EAP is considering collaborating with a domestic video-streaming website to screen the film.
    https://t.co/rp9FTtwP61
    — adri (@mayonakagirl) 21. November 2019

Never gets old. pic.twitter.com/HtPXp5lCov
    — kapowski ?️*? (@santikapowski) 21. November 2019
  • :top Stephanie Mills defends MJ on The Breakfast Club

• ^ :top .. dazu noch das:

Stephanie Mills Defending Michael Jackson heterosexuality and believing in his innocen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!