Brad Sundbergs wurde heute während eines Seminars Opfer eines Diebstahls

• Ich hab das gestern jemand erzählt, der meinte, ihm wäre ja auch schonmal das Handy geklaut worden. Was ich mich da so aufregen würde.

Dass wir hier von ganz anderen Dimensionen reden und ob Brad das alles überhaupt so darf, nä, geht gar nicht. :sonet

• In The Studio With MJ

Greetings.

This past weekend I was the victim of a calculated and pre-planned robbery during one of my events in Brussels. My computer and hard drive were stolen from the studio during a break and I lost many very personal videos, mixes, photos and voice mails. They were all splashed onto the internet for world to see in a truly heartless and criminal act.

My computer and hard drive were returned the next morning (the thief had what he wanted), and Brian Vibberts and I continued on with the event the best we could.

We know exactly who the thief is, and I am in contact with law enforcement.

The thief is planning future attacks, soliciting accomplices, raising money and threatening violence against me and my fellow MJ team members to retrieve more files, songs, anything.

I have cancelled my Minnesota event and refunded all ticketed guests. All further events are currently on hold as we determine our best course of action moving forward.

The flood of positive support we have received has been overwhelming, and I know virtually everyone in the MJ community is as disgusted by these actions as I am. I am truly grateful for every kind word, note, comment and prayer.

On a personal level, I am fine. Extremely frustrated, but fine. I have many friends going through far more challenging situations.

I love doing these events, sharing these stories and being a part of a beautiful community. ITSWMJ was and will continue to be about celebrating Michael's talent, humor, creativity, humanity and philanthropy in a studio with great speakers and fellow music lovers.

However, when threats of violence are made against me and my friends it's time to pause, regroup, pray, plan and rebuild.

Which is exactly what we will be doing for the next few weeks.

Stay safe, and thanks for your love, friendship and support.

Brad

• Man könnte den Stick auch verlieren :oberlehrer

Aha, der Logik vom Brad nach bist du ein potenzieller Mittäter. 8o

Als ob der Diebstahl nicht schlimm genug wäre, gibt es unter den "Fans" auch einige die bei Brad einschleimen. Sämtliche Bemerkungen über diesen Vorfall, sowie Youtube und Downloadlinks werden ihm seit Tagen augenscheinlich unmittelbar rübergepetzt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!