Album / Management / Plattenfirma / Collabos / NEWS - [ KEINE DISKUSSIONEN! ]

• Hier noch etwas zu der Rapperin Luy Diamonds, die ja anscheinend bei beiden Songs "Trial Of The Century" und "Now That I Found Love" mitgewirkt haben soll. Bruce Swedien hat wohl schon öfters mit ihr zusammengearbeitet. Wahrscheinlich hat er sie empfolen sogar:
    -------------------

Offizielle Website:

http://www.lucydiamonds.net/

Auszug aus der Biografie:

"After spending the past couple of years working with a multitude of industry veterans including the legendary hall of fame inductee, Bruce Swedien (over 400 Million records sold) and various members of the Roots camp ......."

http://www.appolloearbone.com/lucy/bio.html

Zudem ist sie großer Michael jackson Fan und hat auch schon einmal einen öffentlichen Brief zur Eminem/Jackson Kontroverse 2004 geschrieben:

"Press release from 2004:

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200...1099352783.html

Summary: White female rapper, Lucy Diamonds makes a public statement during the Michael Jackson & Eminem controversy.

Released by: Publicist/Jonathan Hay
    Release Date: 2004-11-01 17:46:23

For_Immediate_Release:

“As a long-time Michael Jackson fan, I’ve been blessed with the extraordinary opportunity to work with Bruce Swedien,†says Lucy Diamonds, 19-year old white female rapper. For those of you who don’t know, Bruce has been credited as recorder, engineer, mixer, executive producer, co-producer and co-writer on all of Michael Jackson’s “solo†records (Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, History, Invincible and all of the Special Edition Reissues).

“Bruce is also one of Michael Jackson’s best friends. Bruce always used Michael as a reference in our creative music process.†Diamonds recounts, “Some of the drum sounds in my music even comes from the sounds he used with Michael Jackson! Bruce has told me so many angelic things about Michael, including, ‘None of the things they are saying about Michael is true. I’ve lived with the guy and worked with him since he was 19…It’s all lies!’â€

In Bruce Swedien’s book titled, “Make Mine Music,†he reveals some of Michael Jackson’s recording secrets, some very loving personal things about Michael, as well as defends him against the recent accusations. This is a must read for every MJ fan!

Lucy Diamonds lends her support saying, “I love Michael Jackson and I believe that he innocent of these malicious charges brought against him. I have faith that the jury will listen to the voice of God and not the media, or some attorneys who have a personal hatred for Michael Jackson. He is the most loving, genuine and generous person on the planet.â€

“Also,†Diamonds adds, “I know all Michael Jackson fans are very excited about the 'Ultimate Collection’ Box set coming on November 15th. I have been fortunate to actually hear some Michael’s unreleased demos he’s recorded over the years. They are unbelievably brilliant!â€

Quelle: MJJF

• Michael Jacksons Neue Single Im Anmarsch?

Es ist viel darüber diskutiert worden und auch von der Presse für eine Dunstwolke erklärt worden. Doch es tut sich was bei Michael Jackson. Eine neue Single wird erneut angeworben.
    King of pop Michael Jackson’s wird mit 50 Cent seinen G-Unit Talent eine neue Single veröffentlichen.

Der Song "Trial of Century" ist mit Stars wie 50 Cent, Lucy Diamonds und DJ Whoo Kid, der ‘MJ Unit-The Takeover’ abmixte, aufgenommen worden und beinhaltet fünf unveröffentlichte Lieder des King of Pop.

Michael arbeitet gerade an seinen neuen Comeback-Album in Bahrain.

Wir werden sehen, wann die neue Single veröffentlicht wird und werden dies hier Euch allen mitteilen.

Quelle: HindustanTimes & JAM-FC
    ----------------------------
    Michael Jackson’s comeback album to feature hip-hop stars

King of pop Michael Jackson’s first comeback song will be out within weeks and will feature hip-hop stars like 50 Cents and his G-Unit talent.

The song, Trial of Century, features 50 Cent, Lucy Diamonds and DJ Whoo Kid, whose mixtape ‘MJ Unit-The Takeover,’ will contain five unreleased Jackson songs, reports Ratethemusic.

Jackson is working on his first studio album since Invincible released in 2001 in Bahrain, where he now resides.

Two Seas Records is a joint venture between Jackson and Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa. UK record executive Guy Holmes has been appointed as the CEO of the label and will also be tasked with managing Jackson's other business interests.

Source: HindustanTimes & JAM-FC
    ---------------------------
    Hip Pop:
    Michael Jackson holt 50 Cent

(diepresse.com) 26.04.2006

Jackson arbeitet an einem neuen Album und wünscht die Zusammenarbeit mit dem US-Rapper.

Michael Jackson soll eine Zusammenarbeit mit US-Rapper 50 Cent ins Auge fassen, meldet das US-Magazin "Billboard". Die ersten Früchte einer möglichen Kooperation könnten demnächst auf einem CD-Mix von DJ Whoo Kid zu hören sein, sagte Kid, der in zwei Wochen zu Jacksons neuem Domizil nach Bahrain fliegen will. 50 Cent hat jedoch noch keine Erklärung zu möglichen Projekten mit Jackson abgegeben.

Das neue Album des ehemaligen King of Pop erscheint auf seinem Label Two Seas. Die erste Single "Now That I Found Love" aus dem noch unbetitelten Werk soll am 21. November veröffentlicht werden. Das Stück wurde von Jacksons altem Weggefährten Bruce Swedien produziert, der unter anderem an "Dangerous" mitgewirkt hat. (APA)

diepresse.com

DJ Whoo Kid, 50 Cent & Michael Jackson: "The Takeover"
    Mi. 26.Apr. 10:24 von Redaktion

Bereits vor einigen Wochen tauchten die Gerüchte auf: Mit Hilfe von Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent und der G-Unit will Michael Jackson sein Comeback starten. Nun nimmt das ganze konkretere Formen an: Bevor das neue Album des ehemaligen "King of Pop" über Jacko's und Scheich Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa's Label Two Sea Records erscheint, wird in Kürze als Promo ein neues Whoo Kid Mixtape mit dem Titel "MJ Unit - The Takeover" gedroppt. Dafür wird Whoo Kid in den nächsten Wochen nochmals nach Bahrain fliegen, um dort die neuen Vocals von Michael abzuholen.

Als offizieller Jacko Streettrack wurde der Song "Trial of the Century" (feat. 50 Cent, Lucy Diamonds & DJ Whoo Kid) auserkoren. Auf "MJ Unit - The Takeover", welches über G-Unit/Interscope/Two Seas erscheinen wird, wird man neben fünf neuen Michael Jackson Tracks, einigen Jacko-Klassikern (als G-Unit Remix) auch neues Material von Fiddy, Lloyd Banks, Mase, Young Buck, Mobb Deep und M.O.P. zu hören bekommen.

Quelle: http://www.hiphopdx.com

http://www.mzee.com/newscenter/show.php?artikel=100018901

• MJJF eNews #790 - Wednesday Apr 26, 2006

New Mix Tape From Michael Jackson A Hoax?
    New Mix Tape From Michael Jackson A Hoax?

According to MTV, the new mix tape that was widely reported by Billboard.com and Rollingstone Magazine, is false. MJJForum will be attempting to contact Billboard to confirm this report. Until then, here is the entire report by Jennifer Vineyard of MTV.com:

DJ Whoo Kid wants to bring Michael Jackson and 50 Cent together, there's no doubt about that ? it's just not happening as soon as reports might lead you to believe. Thanks to an announcement seemingly released by MJ's new record label, which stated the singer's dream team was a done deal, several media outlets ran with the news, not realizing the press release was a prank.

There had been enough news in recent weeks to suggest that the press release was the real thing. Whoo Kid revealed earlier this month that Jackson had chatted him up about a possible collaboration with 50. Whoo Kid had just come back from Bahrain, where he said he had arranged a phone conversation between the two artists.

The phony press release, sent Sunday as an e-mail claiming to be from Two Seas Records, claimed this was now happening. "I do not know who put this story out, certainly not us," Two Seas spokesperson Sue Harris said. "But it doesn't surprise me!"

To read the rest of this report, please visit MTV.com:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1529602/2...?headlines=true

Source:MTV.com/MJJF

• Jacko lacht über 50 Cent Kollabo
    Donnerstag, 27.04.2006

Aus der Traum von der wohl witzigsten Kollabo des Milleniums. Jackson's Sprecherin dementiert die Gerüchte rund um eine 50 Cent & Jacko Zusammenarbeit.

Oh Mann! Jetzt hat man sich die Kollaboration zwischen Michael Jackson und 50 Cent fast schon bildlich vorstellen können und nun das. Jacko - der seit seiner Anklage wegen angeblicher Verführung Minderjähriger im mittelöstlichen Bahrain lebt - amüsiert sich köstlich über das Gerücht und dementiert diese Meldung.

Eine Sprecherin von Jackson's Label Two Seas: 'Wir haben keine Ahnung wer dieses Gerücht in die Welt gesetzt hat, aber wir nicht. Aber es überrascht mich jedoch nicht. Die Details um Michael Jackson's neues Album bleiben unter Verschluss und wir werden nicht darüber sprechen, welche Künstler es featuren wird. Ebenso wenig werden wir auf diverse Spekulationen reagieren.'

Auch DJ Whoo Kid, der angeblich nach Bahrain reisen soll, um Jacko's Gesangsparts in Empfang zu nehmen, bestreitet dies. Vielleicht handelt es sich hierbei aber auch nur um ein cleveres Ablenkmanöver. Man wird es sehen. (mo)

Quelle: http://www.mtv.de/news/news.php?id=22178&rss

• New Single: Press release claiming to be from Jackson's label was just a prank

DJ Whoo Kid wants to bring Michael Jackson and 50 Cent together, there's no doubt about that — it's just not happening as soon as reports might lead you to believe. Thanks to an announcement seemingly released by MJ's new record label, which stated the singer's dream team was a done deal, several media outlets ran with the news, not realizing the press release was a prank.

There had been enough news in recent weeks to suggest that the press release was the real thing. Whoo Kid revealed earlier this month that Jackson had chatted him up about a possible collaboration with 50 (see "DJ Whoo Kid Spends An Evening In Bahrain 'Chillin' ' With Michael Jackson"). Whoo Kid had just come back from Bahrain, where he said he had arranged a phone conversation between the two artists.

The phony press release, sent Sunday as an e-mail claiming to be from Two Seas Records, claimed this was now happening. "I do not know who put this story out, certainly not us," Two Seas spokesperson Sue Harris said. "But it doesn't surprise me!"

Media outlets such as Billboard and Rolling Stone picked up the hoax on Monday, reporting details that Jackson and 50 were joining forces on a song called "Now That I Found Love," featuring up-and-coming singer Lucy Diamonds, and that it would be out November 21.

"I don't know who made that up," Whoo Kid said, regarding those reports. "I don't know who Lucy Diamonds is."

"How are they saying it is a 50/ MJ/ Lucy song?" Diamond's spokesperson Jonathan Hay said. "This whole thing is freaking strange."

Reports stated that the song would also be on a Whoo Kid mixtape called MJ Unit - The Takeover, which would supposedly feature five unreleased Jackson songs and mash-ups of his prior hits with songs from members of the G-Unit camp, including Lloyd Banks, Mase, Young Buck, Mobb Deep and M.O.P. This was most likely "borrowed" from the fact that Whoo Kid is planning to work with Banks, Mase and Mobb Deep. But "Now That I Found Love" gives shout-outs to 50's rival, the Game, as well as DJ Skee, Nu Jerzey Devil and Black Wall Street.

"This isn't good because Lucy is talking to Game, she's been talking to Game for a while," Hay said. "So she won't be on that [MJ Unit] mixtape, not unless they stole her song."

As for Jackson, his camp refuses to give any information about the singer's upcoming projects, even to correct fake reports or press releases.

"As far as we are concerned, details regarding the recording of Michael Jackson's albums are being kept under wraps," Harris said. "We will not be making any comments as to who may or may not be working with Michael Jackson in the studio. We will not be making any announcements, nor will we be reacting to any speculation or reports in the media."

A spokesperson for 50 Cent did not elaborate on the prank.

— Jennifer Vineyard

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1529602/2...?headlines=true

• Also es wird jetzt wohl von ALLEN beteiligten dementiert :lol
    <div class='quotetop'>ZITAT </div>

http://www.michaholics.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=1604

• MIKE IS STILL A THRILLER!

Michael Jackson is taking it to the next level for real! I heard that the Gloved-One is going to be working closely with G-Unit for his next album promotion. How? Well, I heard an upcoming mixtape by DJ Whoo Kid is going to feature about five brand-new songs by Mr. Thriller. Yes. As you know, Mike met Whoo Kid over in Bahrain or someplace near there and they got to politickin,’ ya heard? The name of the rumored single might be called "Now That I Found Love" and it’s expected to drop in November of this year. If you thought this was coming out on Sony – NOT! This new project will come out on Jacko’s own Two Seas label, a venture with Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa. It’s jihad on the music game, beyaches – MiJac has the triple threat.

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=999

Michael Jackson Rubbishes 50 Cent Collaboration

Michael Jackson has rubbished media speculation that he is to collaborate with 50 Cent.

It was believed that Fiddy and Jackson would appear together on a mix tape put together by DJ Whoo Kid.

Now it turns out that the press release released about the collaboration was a prank and it is totally untrue.

Sue Harris from Jackson's new label Two Seas said: "I do not know who put this story out, certainly not us, but it doesn't surprise me."

She continued to MTV: "As far as we are concerned, details regarding the recording of Michael Jackson's albums are being kept under wraps

"We will not be making any comments as to who may or may not be working with Michael Jackson in the studio. We will not be making any announcements, nor will we be reacting to any speculation or reports in the media."

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=16385

50 Cent will be on The View tomorrow (Fri. Apr. 28), You know Star will ask about the rumor

This is great! I've been wondering when 50's next appearance on TV or radio would be. Now we don't have to wait soon. I'll be at work while this show is on so will somebody please watch it and update this thread so I can find out what 50 said. At the very least, we'll at least know his thoughts on a recording with Jackson.

http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73875

Jackson Will Feature As Part Of Whoo Kids MixTape

28/04/2006 09:12:28
    Jackson Will Feature As Part Of Whoo Kids MixTape - Mixtapes, MTV, Hot 97 "Pow Radio with DJ WHOO KID

DJ Whoo Kid is dropping his new mixtape called "POW! Radio Vol.1", promoting his crazy comedic radio show on the #1 Hip Hop and R&B station, Hot 97. He took over Clue's spot on Monday nights 12am to 2am right after Funkmaster Flex. DJ Whoo Kid's highly unstable and unpredictable show with his co-hosts Coach PR, DJ Mandog, and Angel Martinez drives people in NY crazy all night with non-stop random stars calling in or coming through to hang out with the crew.

Don't forget to tune in every Monday nights to receive your free DJ Whoo Kid mixtape! If you've missed out on the radio show, look out for the "G-Unit Street Team" van. They will be driving throughout the tri-state area, stopping by at every high schools giving out 50,000 cds.

The mixtape contains all new music and remixes from Mobbdeep, Pimp C, LLoyd Banks, T.I. and others since Hot 97's POW! Radio spins the best of the east, south and west. To continue his massive promo before he goes out to Bahrain to knock out the Michael Jackson records, you can catch Whoo Kid, Lloyd Banks and Freeway on MTV's Direct Effect with LALA wilding out promoting the classic mixtapes "GUNIT Radio" volumes 18,19 and 20 on May 16th. POWWWW!!!!

Source: MTV

http://www.shadyville.biz/index2.html

• Jackson faces demise of a financial Neverland

By Timothy L. O'Brien The New York Times
    FRIDAY, MAY 12, 2006

Seated in a $9,000-a-night luxury suite in the sail-shaped, six-star Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Michael Jackson played the role of a wealthy pop star as he met with two senior executives of Sony last December. From the opulent setting to Jackson's retinue of advisers, there was little indication that Sony's troops were paying a visit because they were concerned that Jackson was teetering on the brink of bankruptcy.

Sony was worried because in 1995 it merged its music-publishing business with Jackson's ATV Music, creating a lucrative catalogue of songs by the Beatles and other musicians. If Jackson became insolvent, his share of that business - now worth about $1 billion - would be available to the highest bidder, leaving Sony to confront the uncomfortable possibility that it would be forced into a new, unpredictable partnership not of its choosing.

With the waters of the Gulf and a teeming emirate splayed out far beneath their room in the skyscraper, the group got down to business. Jackson was pensive and cooperative, according to those who attended the meeting, seemingly well aware of the gravity of his situation despite the grandeur of his surroundings. He only spoke up occasionally to remark on what a wonderful investment the catalogue had been.

Robert Wiesenthal, a senior Sony executive, did much of the talking, and he laid out a straightforward plan. He would help Jackson find a bank to lend him more than $300 million to pay off his debts, in exchange for an option to buy a portion of Jackson's 50 percent stake in the Beatles catalogue.

Last month, Jackson - still swamped by debt, with his musical career in stasis and his personal life marked by scandal - agreed to that financial overhaul. It is likely to strip him of about half of his remaining stake in the catalogue, which he has relied on as a financial lifeline for about a decade. According to executives involved in the restructuring talks, Jackson used the catalogue, as well as copyrights to his own songs, as collateral for roughly $270 million in bank loans he took out in the late 1980s to fund a spending spree that included keeping up his sprawling California ranch, Neverland, and other exotic luxuries.

Yet even with a restructuring in place, Jackson faces other financial hurdles. Although he was acquitted of child molestation charges in a high-profile court case in California last year, prosecutors in the matter said Jackson had unpaid tax claims of about $150 million in addition to the burdensome bank loans he carried before the restructuring. Given how precarious Jackson's financial situation appears to be, it is unclear how long he will be able to retain his remaining stake in his prized music catalogue. A reckoning appears near, and Jackson's ability to hold on to his fortune has proven to be as fleeting as stardom itself.

The arc of Jackson's career, and his management of his business and financial affairs, tracks some of the timeworn truisms about the realities of the entertainment industry and those who inhabit its upper tiers: a child star unwittingly beholden to others who control his bank account; a more mature adult who is savvy about packaging and marketing himself but who grows increasingly undisciplined about his spending; and, finally, an aging, reclusive caricature locked inside a financial and emotional fantasy land of his own making.

For those without access to Jackson's personal accounts, assessing exactly how much money has passed through his hands over a career that spans decades is impossible. Sales of his recordings through Sony's music unit have generated more than $350 million in royalties for Jackson since the early 1980s, according to sources with direct knowledge of the singer's business affairs. Revenues from concerts and music publishing - including the creation of a venture with Sony that controls the Beatles catalogue - as well as from endorsements, merchandising and music videos, added at least $300 million more to that amount, these sources estimated.

Whatever portion of those earnings actually ended up in Jackson's wallet is also difficult to assess because it would have to account for hefty costs like recording expenses, video production, taxes and the like, which would have reduced income from his business endeavors. Jackson's spokeswoman was unavailable for comment.

"I think that Michael never had any concept of fiscal responsibility, or logical fiscal responsibility," said Alvin Malnik, a former financial adviser to Jackson and an associate of Meyer Lansky, the late mob chief. "He was an individual that had been overindulged by those that represented him or worked for him for all of his life. There was no planning in terms of allocations of how much he should spend. As a businessman, you can forecast your spending for the next six months to a year. For Michael, it was whatever he wanted at the time he wanted."

"Millions of dollars annually were spent on plane charters, purchases of antiques and paintings," Malnik continued. "If you want to take a trip to London, that's one thing. If you want to continue that trip and have your entourage of 15 or 20 people go with you, it gets expensive."

Others close to Jackson say that the performer's finances have not unwound simply because he is a flagrant spender. They say that until the early 1990s, he paid relatively close attention to his accounting and kept a watchful eye on the cash that flowed through his business and creative ventures. After that, they say, Jackson became overly enamored of something that ensnares wealthy people of all types: bad advice.

"Some people can go to a person like Michael and say, 'Listen, this is out of hand.' Other people would much rather say, 'Whatever you want,' and they don't care," said Frank Dileo, who was Jackson's manager from 1984 to 1989. "I think after me, there were a lot of people that didn't care. All they were interested in was what they were getting. And they killed the golden goose."

Michael Jackson has spent a lifetime surprising people, in recent years largely because of a surreal personal life, sex scandals, serial plastic surgeries and erratic public behavior that have turned him into the butt of late-night talk show jokes and tabloid headlines. But when his career began to take off nearly four decades ago as a member of the pop group the Jackson 5, fans and entertainment industry veterans recognized something else about the child musical dynamo that was unusual: He had an outsize, mesmerizing talent.

Deke Richards, a writer and producer who worked closely with Berry Gordy, the founder of Motown Records, in shaping the earliest stages of Jackson's career, recalls watching the singer in one of his debut performances in Los Angeles. It was 1969 at the Daisy Club, on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, and while the entire Jackson entourage impressed Richards, Michael was the star.

"It was almost evident that it was something special. It was like the reincarnation of Frankie Lyman," said Richards, referring to the 1950s teen vocalist who turned "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" into a hit. "Nobody had seen anything like that since Frankie, a kid with chops like that who could sing like that."

Although Gordy promoted Jackson as an 8-year-old wunderkind in advance of the Daisy Club appearance, the singer was just weeks short of his 11th birthday when he performed there. Even so, he had already spent years in talent shows and performing in seedy Midwestern clubs under the aegis of his dictatorial and ambitious father, Joe Jackson. The elder Jackson and Gordy were the singer's twin mentors during his early career; neither of them could be reached to comment for this article.

Despite Michael Jackson's youth, Gordy and others recognized that he was also an observant, diligent understudy eager to learn all that he could about the workings of the music business.

"Michael had a knowingness about him. He paid close attention to every single thing I said," Gordy said in an interview with Billboard magazine in 1994. "Even when my back was turned, I knew he'd be watching me like a hawk. The other kids might have been playing or doing whatever they were doing, but Michael was dead serious and he stayed that way."

Michael Jackson had his own recollections of those years. "When you're a show business child, you really don't have the maturity to understand a great deal of what is going on around you," he wrote in "Moon Walk," his 1988 autobiography. "People make a lot of decisions concerning your life when you're out of the room. Berry insisted on perfection and attention to detail. I'll never forget his persistence. This was his genius. Then and later, I observed every moment of the sessions where Berry was present and never forgot what I learned. To this day I use the same principles."

Gordy paid many of the most successful Motown acts, including the Jackson 5, far stingier royalty rates on their albums than they might have earned in a later era, and certainly lower than what Michael Jackson earned during his heyday in the 1980s. According to J. Randy Taraborrelli's 1991 biography, "Michael Jackson: The Magic and the Madness," Motown paid the Jackson 5 a royalty rate of just 2.7 percent.

"There was a lot of pressure on Michael as a youngster to perform for the family," said Shelly Finkel, a former rock-and-roll promoter who currently manages professional boxers and who periodically intersected with the Jackson family when Michael Jackson was a child. "You get a kid like Michael Jackson and he's unsophisticated with his money and people take advantage. It's not a real upbringing. He didn't mature as a human in all directions."

The Jackson 5 jumped from Motown to CBS Records in 1975 and the company rewarded them with contracts providing 27 percent royalty rates on their recordings. They also received guaranteed fees of at least $350,000 per album, according to Taraborrelli's book, well above their Motown fees but still not approaching the stratospheric, multimillion-dollar guarantees Michael Jackson would begin getting in the 1980s. Concerts offered another source of income, but it was still income that Michael Jackson shared with his siblings and upon which his father kept a tight rein.

Jackson eventually broke with his father and the Jackson 5, a move toward creative and financial independence marked by his collaborations with Quincy Jones on a trio of albums, the most memorable being "Thriller," released in 1982, which eventually racked up sales of 51 million copies globally, according to Guinness World Records, making it the best-selling album in history.

Jackson's pre-expense share of the "Thriller" bounty - including the album, singles, and a popular video - easily surpassed $150 million, according to a former adviser. Those who counseled him in the "Thriller" era credit the pop star with financial acumen and astute business judgment, evidenced by his $47.5 million purchase of the Beatles catalogue in 1985 (a move that alienated him from Paul McCartney, who had imparted the financial wisdom of buying catalogues to Jackson during a casual chat, only to see Jackson turn around and buy the rights to many of McCartney's songs).

John Branca, an attorney who helped Jackson arrange that purchase and represented the performer from 1980 to 1990 and periodically after 1993, said he saw no signs of wayward financial behavior in the years around the release of "Thriller." "I think Michael was brilliant for a good part of his career - savvy, involved, on top of everything," Branca said. "I also think he was a marketing genius."

In the midst of the "Thriller" phenomenon, Jackson's appetites were still relatively modest by megastar standards and he had just begun to experience the possibilities of riches he had never known in his childhood. Acquaintances from that period say that he would occasionally borrow money for gasoline, and he still lived in the Jackson family home in the suburban Encino section of Los Angeles.

But toward the end of the 1980s, he began to exhibit overspending tendencies, like his $17 million purchase in 1988 of property near Santa Ynez, California, that became Neverland.

At the same time, Jackson was redefining the concept of spectacle in pop music. He hired the noted film director Martin Scorsese to direct a video for his album "Bad," a clip that one adviser with direct knowledge of the production budget said cost between $1 million and $2 million. The same adviser said that Jackson netted "way north" of $35 million from a yearlong "Bad" tour that began in 1987, and that heading into the 1990s Jackson was in sound shape financially.

While Jackson began to routinely rotate through different teams of advisers in the '90s, and to pour more of his money into pricey projects like videos, at least one of his advisers from the period contends that Jackson kept a lid on his spending until even the late 1990s.

"I didn't ever see him take all kinds of people all around the world," said James Morey, who served as one of Jackson's personal managers from 1990 to 1997 (when Jackson fired him and replaced him with the Saudi sheik Prince Alwaleed bin Talal).

"Michael is very bright, and Michael pretty much knew - even when he was advised something was too expensive - if he felt it was right for the art, he had the means to pay for it. He wasn't oblivious to what budgets were."

Other events, however, suggest that Jackson's finances were already under strain by the middle of the 1990s. He retreated from working regularly after the release of "Dangerous" in 1991 and settled a child molestation lawsuit for about $20 million. More significantly in terms of his finances, he had to sell Sony a 50 percent stake in the Beatles catalogue for more than $100 million, which one adviser said helped shore up the singer's wobbling accounts.

Jackson would not produce another studio album of completely new material until 2001, yet whenever he surfaced with other works that were compilations of previously released material, he still expected promotions and spectacles beyond anything done before. For his 1995 album, "HIStory," for example, he sought to shoot an extravagant "teaser" video to promote it. He shot the video in Hungary for millions of dollars and hired Hungarian soldiers to march in it.

"When they were shooting this thing in Hungary, the production company would call me in the middle of the night and say, 'Michael wants more troops,'" said Dan Beck, a senior marketing executive who worked on the video. "He dreamed the big dream. It was P.T. Barnum."

Jackson indulged in other pricey vanity projects, including what one adviser said was believed to be the most expensive - a 35-minute film called "Ghosts" that he wrote with the novelist Stephen King and shot in 1997 with the special effects master Stan Winston. It cost about $15 million, which he paid out of his own funds. Beck recalled that he tried to persuade Jackson that more modestly executed projects might have greater impact.

"I said, 'Michael, it's basically less is more.' He looked at me like I was speaking some language that was completely out of this world," Beck said.

Jackson also came under the sway of an assorted rotation of new advisers, who apparently convinced him to make heavy bets on sketchy investments that never panned out. In late 1996, according to court papers, he met a Korean adviser named Myung Ho Lee who emerged as a central figure in the performer's debt binge.

Documents indicate that by late 1998, Jackson had already taken out and depleted a $90 million bank loan and Lee arranged a new, $140 million loan from Bank of America that was collateralized by the Beatles catalogue and used to pay off earlier debts. Several months later, the $140 million had evaporated and Jackson, after his divorce settlement with Lisa Marie Presley, obtained a new, $30 million line of credit from Bank of America. Lee said in court papers that in late 2000 he raised the original $140 million bank loan to $200 million, using part of that loan to pay down the $30 million credit line, which had been entirely tapped.

Although documents indicate that Lee brought at least two risky investment opportunities to Jackson, Lee still castigated the performer in court papers for a lack of financial discipline in 1999 and 2000. "Jackson became fixated on obtaining expensive possessions and feeding his ego by listening to the advice of hucksters and impostors," Lee said.

Among that crowd, Lee suggested, was a mysterious adviser known only as Samia, who claimed to be a consultant to Saudi royalty.

All the while, Jackson's spending increased. As described by several of Jackson's former associates, the King of Pop routinely borrowed large sums of cash to pay for things he may not have been able to afford. Marc Schaffel, who formerly served as an adviser on Jackson's television projects, alleges in a lawsuit scheduled for trial next month that Jackson failed to reimburse him for outlays of more than $2.2 million, much of it in cash.

These expenses included $46,075 in August 2001 for appraisals and architectural design work done as Jackson considered buying a home in Beverly Hills; a $1 million fee paid to Marlon Brando in September 2001 so that the film star would appear at a Madison Square Garden event and in a video honoring Jackson that year; more than $380,000 for the purchase of a Bentley Arnage sport sedan and a custom Lincoln Navigator sport utility vehicle; and $250,000 in June 2003 for antique shopping in Beverly Hills.

Malnik, who became Jackson's financial adviser around 2002, said in an interview that the entertainer spent about $8 million annually on plane charters, antiques, paintings, hotel rooms, travel and other personal expenses, and that the annual upkeep for Neverland and its staff was about $4 million. A forensic accountant who testified in Jackson's criminal trial last year said that the singer's annual budget in 1999 included about $7.5 million for personal expenses and $5 million to maintain Neverland. None of this explains the scale of Jackson's borrowing, however, or the rapidity with which he burned through those funds.

The leading drain on Jackson's ample resources may have been monumentally unwise investments that apparently produced equally colossal losses. Malnik estimates that some of Jackson's advisers squandered $50 million to $100 million on deals that never panned out - what he describes as amusement park ideas and "bizarre, global kinds of computerized Marvel comic book characters bigger than life."

Jackson also invested heavily in a short-lived entertainment Web site, hollywoodticket.com, designed to let fans interact with stars. The site's founders, Derek Rundell and Gary Casey, became advisers to Jackson in 2000; after he dismissed them the following year, they sued him for $25 million.

It is possible that Jackson's biggest costs may have shifted in early 2000 away from his shopping sprees to simply shouldering enormous monthly interest payments on his debt. According to one executive involved in his affairs, Jackson was making monthly payments of about $4.5 million in 2005 on $270 million in debt. That works out to an annual interest rate of about 20 percent, a toll more associated with credit cards, sub-prime lending and loan sharks, and not commonly encountered by wealthy people with substantial assets. But Jackson's wildly errant spending had forced him to confront the realities of the poorhouse.

By the time Jackson finally met with the Sony executives in Dubai last December, his onerous interest payments had left him in a bind. Fortress Investment Group, a New York-based firm that specializes in distressed debt, bought Jackson's loans from Bank of America in 2003 after the singer missed some payments. It then began levying sky-high interest rates. Fortress, which did not respond to an interview request, threatened to call its loan on Dec. 20 last year because of Jackson's continuing delinquency. What especially distressed Jackson about that element of the negotiations, said one person familiar with the talks, was that it was just five days before Christmas.

To keep Jackson afloat, Sony arranged an extension with Fortress and brought in Citigroup and other potential lenders to arrange new financing at a lower rate. At a meeting in London Feb. 14, Citigroup offered Jackson a new loan with a 6 percent rate. Citigroup struck a deal because Jackson agreed to give Sony the right to buy half of Jackson's 50 percent stake in the Beatles catalogue at a future date for about $250 million, providing a backstop for Citigroup if Jackson defaulted.

To the amazement of others involved in the talks, Fortress then offered Jackson the same terms - a measure of how desirable the Beatles catalogue has been and continues to be to the various financiers and advisers who have hovered around Jackson since he bought it two decades ago. By April, a final deal was in place. Citigroup ended up providing a $25 million mortgage on Neverland, most of which Jackson used to buy back a 5 percent stake in the catalogue held by one of his early advisers, Branca.

For his part, Malnik said he thought Jackson might have been able to continue to afford his lifestyle and extravagant spending if he had continued to work, but Jackson chose to work less and less.

"For Michael, it was whatever he wanted at the time he wanted," Malnik said. "This was perpetuated over a great number of years. Ultimately, if you don't change the course of things, you get to the end of the day."

Even at the end of the day, however, some people still remember the beginning. When put on hold, telephone callers to Gordy's office are treated to the 1971 Motown ballad "Got to Be There," the hit on Jackson's first album as a solo artist.

This article was reported by Jeff Leeds, Andrew Ross Sorkin and Timothy L. O'Brien and written by O'Brien.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/12/you...michael-web.php

• Thanks to morizwan for me finding this great article at mjno. I hope it hasn't been posted here before.

http://www.underground-soul.com/index.php?...d=275&Itemid=35

Teddy Riley talks about upcoming projects including MJ's next album

Contributed by Greg Clifford
    Thursday, 04 May 2006

Teddy Riley is a man who needs no introduction. Yep, yep, he’s the King of New Jack Swing, who’s innovative sound paved the way for many of today’s R&B artists. His work with the likes of Keith Sweat, Bobby Brown, Michael Jackson and his own groups Guy and Blackstreet have sold millions of copies worldwide. It has been 3 years since the last Blackstreet album, but they are back on the road along with Guy and have new albums in the works. We caught up with Teddy to talk plans for the future, Michael Jackson, Lil’ Man Records and protégés new and old.

Greg: Hi Teddy, welcome to Underground Soul and thank you for your time.

Teddy: Thank You for having me.

Greg: There has been a bit of a New Jack Swing revival lately. How has the tour with Blackstreet and Guy been going?

Teddy: Been going great man. If it wasn’t we wouldn’t be continuing, you know that! But it’s going really great man. I can’t even say you have your ups and downs because everything has been up for us. Selling out everywhere and it’s doing really good. I have no complaints and people are really happy when they walk away.

Greg: How many more dates have you got on the tour?

Teddy: You know what, I really don’t know about the dates all I know is we’re going somewhere about a week before. I don’t really keep up with the schedule; I just know we have a bunch of dates.

Greg: What’s next after the tour?

Teddy: I have to go work with Michael Jackson and I have to work on these Blackstreet and Guy albums. So I have a lot of things that need to be done. I put that off to do the tour, but now it’s time to really get to work so that we can stay out on the road. Because how long can we play our original stuff, our old stuff, without a record. People will get tired of that. Ok we heard the good stuff, now give us some more good. That’s what we’re trying to prepare for and if we wait too long it will be late next year. We want to try and get it out either late this year or the beginning of next year. For Blackstreet we are looking at late 4th quarter for our first single with a B Side of a Christmas song. For Guy we are trying to do the same thing. With Michael Jackson, if we could do a 4th quarter, which I doubt, it’ll happen. If not we’ll definitely do a 2nd quarter next year.

Greg: Are there other people working with Michael Jackson on his record or just yourself?

Teddy: There will be other people working on there but he’s looking at me doing some quarterbacking on the project. I’m probably the one who is gonna foresee this project going forward on the music technology production side getting everybody to finish their projects, and hopefully he designates me to be that quarterback.

Greg: I played all the tracks you did with Michael on “Dangerous†earlier. I feel they were way ahead of their time.

Teddy: That’s why it is still playing. It’s pretty much the way all of my music is made, even with Guy and Blackstreet. I kinda follow the Prince, Quincy Jones, Michael Jackson formula – be ahead of your time so that your records are still playing years later.

Greg: Would you say the “Dangerous†album is one of your favourite projects?

Teddy: Yeah, it is one of my favourites along with Bobby Brown, Guy and Blackstreet.

Greg: I love your remix of “I Don’t Wanna Fall In Love†by Jane Child.

Teddy: Yeah. That’s one of my favourites. Kept me in the business!

Greg: Which projects do you feel should have been bigger? I always felt that Bobby Brown’s “Bobby†album should have been huge.

Teddy: Yeah, the thing about the Bobby album is that they jerked me again on the first single, but it’s alright, everything happens for a reason. I felt like if they had put out “Getaway†or something smooth like “One More Nightâ€, or “That’s The Way Love Isâ€, you know what I’m saying. “That’s The Way Love Is†should have been a leading single. That “Humpin’ Around†record didn’t make no sense. But that was the A&R’s that were in charge having favouritism of producers.

Greg: Are you going to be working with Bobby on his comeback?

Teddy: I don’t know. He’s sent a message through a few people that the only person he wants working on this album is Teddy Riley. But it is gonna be too late as I’m gonna be in Bahrain with Michael, Guy and Blackstreet with my writing and production team so it’s probably gonna be too late.

Greg: What label are these projects going to come out on?

Teddy: Can’t tell you yet! But Michael is pretty much with his bag of tricks. He’s always coming up with the greatest plans so I’m waiting for his word. (Ed: Since the interview it has been reported that Michael Jackson has signed an exclusive recording agreement with Bahrain-based Two Seas Records. The label is a joint venture between the Michael Jackson and Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa.)

Greg: So I take it that you are solely concentrating on those 3 projects right now then?

Teddy: Right, but I have groups that I am signing. I am trying to sign SWV, Silk, Next - all the new legends. I’m trying to sign them so that I can do a big phenomenal concert package on the road with my own tour support and these groups not having to worry about if they sell out tickets. If we take it overseas we can do 10,000 seaters with 5 groups - Next, Silk, SWV, Blackstreet, Guy - you know what I am saying. That would be a great ticket and with tour support they don’t have to worry about guarantees.

Greg: What is the current Blackstreet Line Up? There is yourself, Mark Middleton, Eric Williams and I hear you have a new member.

Teddy: Yeah, his name is Jay. We call him Brown (laughs) because he’s not Black he’s Brown. (Ed: In reference to founder member Chauncey “Black†Hannibal.)

Greg: Where did you find him?

Teddy: I actually met him a long time ago and he was in a duet group, him and his buddy, and when we were looking for a new member of Blackstreet he was on my mind and I said this is the cat that we need. I just put out an APB and we found him.

Greg: Are you still in touch with Chauncey at all?

Teddy: Yeah. I just spoke to Chauncey last week.

Greg: Any chance that he will be on the new record?

Teddy: Well he’s working on his new album. It should be out 3rd quarter, something like that.

Greg: So how would you differentiate between the sound of Blackstreet and Guy?

Teddy: Oh, it’s really different. I mean Guy is more of like the hyper New Jack Swing and Blackstreet is more like the smooth tone New Jack Swing.

Greg: A few years ago Aaron Hall was asked to define New Jack Swing. He said it was his voice and Teddy Riley’s music.

Teddy: That’s what it is! It is pretty much everyone who has contributed to New Jack Swing, their voice and my music. Bobby Brown’s voice, my music. Michael Jackson’s voice, my music.

Greg: So how would you define New Jack Swing?

Teddy: I always define it as the new kid on the block that is swinging it with Teddy Riley’s music.

Greg: You mentioned Quincy Jones, and I know he is a massive influence on you. I always wanted you to do that Quincy Jones style project. An album by Teddy Riley with both established and up and coming artists singing and you as the producer. The likes of Michael, Bobby Brown, Aaron Hall, Big Bub….

Teddy: There will be a time for that. It’s kinda like planning out the next 20 years of my career and there will definitely be a time for that. I just need to get everyone back together. Once I get everyone back together we’ll have another millennium version of “We Are The World†and a bunch of things. I have my composers and my scores and we are gonna do movies and TV projects. So just look forward to it.

Greg: It is also well documented that you nurtured the likes of The Neptunes and Rodney Jerkins. You must be proud of what they have achieved.

Teddy: I’m blessed and definitely proud. I’m proud of God blessing me with all the things that are happening for me. Because at one moment, just like everyone else, at certain moments you see that your career isn’t going in the direction that you want it to go in. But I kept God first and kinda preyed along the way and he steered it back and got it back on the road! That’s a great feeling, I’m really proud of him.

Greg: Talking about your career not going in the direction you wanted it to, let’s go back to the late 90’s with your Lil’ Man Record label on Interscope. Following on from the massive success of the 2nd Blackstreet album you looked all set to go with the label. The Queen Pen album was released but we never heard from your other artists 911, Mike E, Nutta Butta and David Miller for example. Was it your choice not to release those albums?

Teddy: I just thought that my career in that aspect was being held back. I was threshold, my label was threshold. It was basically people who didn’t believe in the next music. When I did Queen Pen it became successful with only a little bit of push, it did well. As a new label you gotta believe in your artists, and I always believed in my artists, but I didn’t have the backing.

Greg: You also had a deal with Virgin to do a solo project called, “Blackrockâ€. Why did that never see the light of day?

Teddy: Because my music man was gone, they let him go. He was the guy who believed in me. The rest of them didn’t understand the Blackrock concept, but they still went ahead and tried to put it out overseas and leak it so that I don’t use it anymore, which I wasn’t trying to do. Once I shut down a project it’s shut down, it’ll never come out, but Virgin went ahead and still leaked it and gave away whatever they could of what they had.

Greg: So you don’t really re-use tracks?

Teddy: No I never re-use tracks like that, unless somebody request that I remake… like NSync when I did “Just Got Paid†over, they asked for it and I did it.

Greg: “Look In The Water†on the last Blackstreet album was originally a Mike E song though wasn’t it?

Teddy: Yeah, it was a Mike E song that never came out. These guys really wanted it so I said let’s do it. There’s another song that I want to re-use for Blackstreet which is a song that Michael Jackson did called “Heaven Can Waitâ€.

Greg: Pharrell Williams co-wrote “Look In The Water†didn’t he and Mike E was originally part of the Neptunes. Were the Neptunes going to be a group with Mike E singing and Pharrell rapping?

Teddy: Yes it was, but Mike E pulled out of it, quit.

Greg: But you kept in touch and brought him back as a solo artist?

Teddy: Yeah, we always stay in touch. In fact Mike E just e-mailed me yesterday.

Greg: Any plans for you to ever collaborate with the Neptunes? I know Pharrell always speaks very highly of you.

Teddy: Well that would be on them. If they request it I’d do it. I’m there. Anytime they request of me to do something or be somewhere, I’m there. Just to support and be back-up, I’m always with following up and supporting the artists and producers I bring forth. But it’s really on them to do the same thing. I’ll leave that to the Neptunes.

Greg: So moving forward with your new projects are you looking for a label that will back you 100%?

Teddy: We have our backing; we have everything that we need to put these projects out ourselves. We’re just trying to do the last thing that our funders are looking for which is do our own distribution plan so that none of our records are threshold and we can put out and sell as many records as we want without them stopping the production.

Greg: Have you got any other hot young producers in your camp at the moment that you are excited about?

Teddy: I have a few producers that’s up and coming. We have a kid named Jason, we have a kid named J-Styles, a kid named J-Mathis, we have another kid that’s coming – he’s top secret. We’re right now in the middle of negotiating something and I don’t want to publicise his name. When he comes he’s a beast! We got definitely what we would call the next Neptunes.

Greg: Have you got any writers? You did some great work with legendary Leon Sylvers III.

Teddy: Those guys that I mentioned are writers as well. J-Styles and a few other people. Also people who came from the Blackstreet albums like Karen Anderson and Sheri Blair.

Greg: What happened to Tammy Lucas?

Teddy: She’s still around. She just recently sent me her love through a mutual friend of ours and if I call her she would definitely come and be on the project as well.

Greg: How is your Brother Markell and Aqil Davidson these days? (Ed: Markell Riley and Aqil Davidson made up the group Wreckx’N’Effect)

Teddy: My Brother is a family man now; he has his construction company and doing his thing in North Carolina. I haven’t heard from Aqil.

Greg: So no Wreckx’N’Effect reunion then?

Teddy: I don’t see it. I mean if it happens it happens but I don’t see it because my Brother is pretty much finished with the business. He’s comfortable and he can just live life. He’s pretty much finished with music.

Greg: Finally, if you had to pick one song from your massive catalogue which would it be?

Teddy: Erm…… “Remember The Timeâ€!

Greg: Great song. Teddy, I hope that all your projects go well for you this year.

Teddy: I know, God Bless’, it will. So far I’m feeling it. I’m just trying to stay calm, get my rest when I need it and keep it moving. I’m just trying to stay on the same formula that I’ve been on. The hardest working underground man in the business!

Greg: Thank you very much again for your time.

Teddy: Thank You man. Take care.

• Hab die News heute per Mail bekommen...

Teddy Riley working on Michael Jackon's next album

Producer Teddy Riley recently had an interview with Underground-Soul.com and here's what he had to say about Michael Jackson and his up and coming album:

"If we could do a 4th quarter, which I doubt, it'll happen. If not we'll definitely do a 2nd quarter next year."

"There will be other people working on there but he's looking at me doing some quarterbacking on the project. I'm probably the one who is gonna foresee this project going forward on the music technology production side getting everybody to finish their projects, and hopefully he designates me to be that quarterback"

He also mentioned that there is one Michael's song called "Heaven Can Wait" that he wants to re-use for Blackstreet.

To read more, http://www.underground-soul.com/index.php?...d=275&Itemid=35

• Teddy Riley Working On New Michael Jackson Album
    Sunday, May 14, 2006

As rumours have been flying around about who Michael Jackson will be collaborating with next, and what possible mix-tapes he may be appearing on, it seems one producer who Michael has successfully worked with in the past has confirmed he will be working on the new album.

A month after the announcement of a new Michael album being released by late 2007 by Two Seas records, an interview with legendary R&B producer Teddy Riley has appeared on underground-soul.com, and it seems the producer will have an involvement in the new project.

After stating within the interview he would be working with Michael, he was asked by underground-soul.com's Greg Clifford if there would be others working on the album, "There will be other people working on there but he's looking at me doing some quarterbacking on the project," Riley said. "I'm probably the one who is gonna foresee this project going forward on the music technology production side getting everybody to finish their projects, and hopefully he designates me to be that quarterback."

Riley - who came to fame as part of singing group Guy in the 1980's, but is most famous for being in the group Blackstreet (which he formed himself) - confirmed in the interview he would be travelling Michael's new home of Bahrain to work on the project.

The producer has previously worked with Michael on the first six tracks of 1991's Dangerous album as well as the title track, Ghosts and the title track from 1997's Blood On the Dancefloor and Heaven Can Wait, 2000 Watts, Don't Walk Away and Whatever Happens from 2001's Invincible.

http://www.mjni.com/news/details.aspx?ArticleNo=1798

Teddy Riley Arbeitet Mit Michael Am Nächsten Album

In einen Interview hat sich US-Produzent Teddy Riley zu der Zusammenarbeit an Michael Jacksons neuen Album geäußert:

"Wenn wir ein viertes Viertel machen können, dann bin ich dabei. Wenn nicht, dann machen wir ein zweites Viertel nächstes Jahr."

"Es sind noch andere Produzenten vorgesehen am Album zu arbeiten, aber er will, daß ich ein Viertel mit ihm aufnehme. Ich werde wahrscheinlich bei der Musikproduktion alle Projekte betreuen, damit alles beendet werden kann, hoffentlich bin ich ein Teil davon."

Er hat auch erzählt, daß ein Michael Lied mit den Namen "Heaven Can Wait" für Blackstreet wiederverwendet wird.

Quelle: UndergroundSoul.com & JAM-FC

• Jackson : Custody Question Of Kids

[...]

Also on the table for next week may be depositions in the ongoing case brought by Prescient Capital, aka Darien Dash (cousin of Damon Dash) for $48 million in fees --a significant chapter omitted in yesterday’s Times. Then there are further depositions that have been allowed by the California judge in Marc Schaffel’s $4 million case. That trial is supposed to begin on June 2nd.

Meanwhile, there’s no sign of Jackson’s charity record, the one he was doing for New Orleans. Hurricane Katrina struck on August 31, 2005. Since then, countless recording artists have donated time, money, supplies, energy, etc to help the shamefully forgotten people of the gulf coast. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw even rented 18 wheelers full of food and brought them to Biloxi. Now Paul Simon—who brought doctors and medicine to the region—sings about it all beautifully on his new album. But not a peep from Jackson.

Indeed, the website for Jackson’s putative record label, Two Seas, seems to have vanished from the web. Its url now directs to a German fan club. I do not know what happened to the kid who sent out a statement to a bunch of journalists on April 23rd claiming that Jackson was working with 50 Cent and planning a new album as well. You’ll notice this column was the only one that didn’t report that “news†because when we asked Two Seas intern “Teddy Blass†for a number, it turned out to be a fax number at Sony’s Los Angeles offices.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195449,00.html

(Anmerkung: Unter http://www.2seasrecords.com ist tatsächlich zu lesen: "2Seas Website under construction, please check back soon." -> was man aber auch als gutes Zeichen werten könnte. Vielleicht ändert sich dort ja jetzt endlich mal was zum Positiven)

• Teddy Riley bestätigt Mitarbeit am neuen Michael Jackson Album

by TLC

Riley arbeitet am neuen Jackson Album mit

Der Produzent Teddy Riley bestätigte in einem Interview mit underground-soul.com, dass er am neuen Michael Jackson Album, welches wie offiziell angekündigt beim Label 2SeasRecords Ende 2007 erscheinen soll, mitarbeiten werden wird.
    Gerüchte über eine Mitarbeit Rileys kursierten schon seit mehreren Monaten, jetzt herrscht endlich Gewissheit. Der Erfolgsproduzent, welcher unter anderem eine große Beteiligung am Erfolgsalbum „Dangerous“ hatte, berichtete des Weiteren, dass auch „andere Leute“ an dem neuen Michael Jackson Album mitarbeiten werden, er aber eine tragende Rolle bei dem ganzen Projekt spielen werde. Zudem werde er in Zukunft persönlich nach Bahrain zu Jackson reisen um dort mit ihm gemeinsam an den neuen Songs zu arbeiten.
    Bleibt abzuwarten wann man die ersten Ergebnisse dieser Zusammenarbeit zu hören bekommen wird. Riley deutete das zweite Quartal des nächsten Jahres an. Auch weitere Bestätigungen der noch mitwirkenden Personen an dem neuen Album, wie zum Beispiel der schon länger gehandelte Kayne West, sind bisher ausgeblieben.

Verwirrung um das ominöse Mixtape

Wie zuletzt berichtet, hatte die eigentlich angesehene Internetseite und Musikfachmagazin Billboard.com berichtet, dass in kürzester Zeit das Mixtape „MJ Unit – The Takeover“ herauskommen solle. Des Weiteren war die Rede von mehreren neuen Michael Jackson Songs, die unter anderem die Titel „Now That I Found Love“ und „Trial Of The Century“ tragen sollten. Diese Meldung stellte sich als falsch heraus.
    Dass Jackson auf seinem neuen Mixtape erscheinen soll, erzählte DJ Whoo Kid schon vor einigen Wochen. Diese Meldung nun aber sei vollkommen falsch. Eigentlich sollte man davon ausgehen, dass eine sonst seriöse Seite wie billboard.com seine Quellen ordentlich prüft, wobei ihr hier aber wohl ein Fehler unterlaufen ist. Fakt ist lediglich, dass DJ Whoo Kid vor einiger Zeit bestätigte, dass ihm Jackson eine Zusammenarbeit auf seinem neuen Mixtape zugesagt hat, weiteres ist bisher aber nicht bekannt.
    Die Pressesprecherin von Jacksons neuer Plattenfirma Sue Harris sagte in einem Statement dazu folgendes: “Wir haben keine Ahnung wer dieses Gerücht in die Welt gesetzt hat, aber wir nicht. Aber es überrascht mich nicht. Die Details um Michael Jacksons neues Album bleiben unter Verschluss und wir werden nicht darüber sprechen, welche Künstler an dem neuen Album mitwirken werden. Ebenso wenig werden wir auf diverse Spekulationen reagieren.“

Die Rolle der Sprecherin

Allgemein ist die Rolle der Pressesprecherin von Michael Jackson immer noch als interessant und durchaus kritisch anzusehen. Zwar scheint es so, als ob Sue Harris und Raymone Bain sich die Aufgaben gekonnt aufgeteilt zu haben, ob dieses aber ein Dauerzustand sein wird, ist abzuwarten. Sue Harris Aufgabenbereich scheint verständlicherweise alles zu sein, was neue Musik und die Plattenfirma betrifft, wo hingegen sich Bain eher um alles Außenstehende kümmert, so zum Beispiel bei ihrem letzten Statement bezüglich der umstrittenen GQ Fotos. Bleibt abzuwarten, ob es nicht doch in Zukunft Überschneidungen der beiden Arbeitsgebiete geben wird, wie zum Beispiel der lang angekündigte Charity-Song, zu welchem sonst immer Bain die Statements gab.

@jacksonvillage.org (by TLC 16.05.2006)

http://www.jacksonvillage.org/sd/TLCs_News...id/91/p2_page/1

• Ryan Toby: Soul of A Songwriter

Is there anyone you would like to collaborate with for future projects?

Ryan Toby: Yea, I would love to get in the studio with Beyonce, people from the past, like Prince, Michael Jackson, I dunno if that’s ever gonna happen. Then there’s a lot of artists that are not with us anymore like the Marvin Gayes, and Donny Hathaways and people that I wish I could write songs for. As for nowadays, I would love to get back in the studio with Mario, Alicia Keys, you know, all the great ones out right now.

http://www.vibe.com/news/online_exclusives...f_a_songwriter/

Chris Brown Will Michael Beim Comeback Helfen

In einem MTV-Interview mit Chris Brown hat der junge R&B Star sich über Michael Jackson geäußert:

Chris’ Liebe zum Tanzen und Performen kommt aber nicht von ungefähr. Vor allem den entthronten King of Pop Michael Jackson samt dessen Tanz-Moves haben Chris schon immer beeindruckt. An einem Comeback des Großmeisters des getanzten Größenwahns würde er gerne mit arbeiten:

Chris Brown: 'Auf jeden Fall soll Michael zurückkommen. Seitdem ich klein bin, bin ich sein Fan! Meine Familie liebte schon seine Songs aus den Siebziger und Achtzigern. Ich liebe Michael Jackson. Ich würde ihm auf jeden Fall bei einem Comeback helfen und würde so gerne einen Song mit ihm aufnehmen!'

Tja, die Chancen für eine Zusammenarbeit der Herren Brown und Jackson stehen gar nicht so schlecht. Angeblich ist der King of Pop ja immer noch verzweifelt auf der Suche nach Kollabo-Partnern für sein Comeback...

Quelle: MTV & JAM-FC

• Interessanter Artikel über Holmes und Michael - Musicweek.com - gescannt. , 19 May. 2006 14:23

Übersetzung Daggi/Forum_Together.homesites.de

Michael Jackson‘s neuer Manager Guy Holmes begann letzte Woche (der Artikel erschien am 24.4. ) die Einzelheiten seiner neuen Two-Seas-Unternehmung darzulegen.

Holmes, seit mehr als einer Dekade der Boss von Gut Records, wurde letzten Mittwoch als neuer Geschäftsführer (CEO) von Two Seas Records bestätigt, ein Gemeinschaftsunternehmen von Jackson und Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa.

Holmes, der gleichzeitig an seiner Beteiligung bei Gut festhält, wird die Herstellung von Jacksons neuem Album und andere geschäftliche Aktivitäten überwachen, indem er seine Zeit zwischen London und Bahrain einteilt, wo Two Seas ansässig ist.

Aber das UK-Büro wird von der leitenden Managerin Nina Frykberg geführt, die bereits früher in hochrangigen Stellungen für Independiente, London und Mushroom Records in den UK gearbeitet hat. Holmes erzählt Music Week, dass Frykberg seine "rechte Hand" sein wird.

"Nina hat ein Verständnis von unabhängigen und größeren Zusammenhängen und sie hat ebenfalls Erfahrung auf dem internationalen Markt. Ich bin sehr froh, sie dafür gewonnen zu haben," sagte Holmes.

Die UK-Gesellschaft wird Verträge, Marketing und Werbung überwachen, sagt er, während die Aufnahme von Jacksons neuem Material von Bahrain aus gemanagt werden wird.

Dort wird der Neuseeländer Matt Tait, der über viele Jahre mit Jackson gearbeitet hat, die Rolle des Studio-Managers übernehmen. Laut Holmes finden die Arbeiten in Bahrain in einem mit neuester Technik ausgestattem Studiokomplex statt, der vollkommen neu errichtet wurde, und "jedes einzelne Mikrofon, das Jackson jemals benutzte" zur Verfügung hat.

Holmes sagt, neben der Einführung einer Two-Seas-Infrastruktur, wird seine erste Aufgabe das Ersinnen einer Strategie für Jacksons Musik sein. Jackson hat bereits begonnen, an seinem neuen Album zu arbeiten, das grob geschätzt Ende 2007 veröffentlicht werden soll.

"Wir müssen entscheiden, wie und präzise wann wir das Album herausbringen," sagt Holmes. Wir werden mit den weltweit einflussreichsten Handy- und Musikgesellschaften sprechen.

Wir sind dabei uns nach unterschiedlichen Gelegenheiten, die sich uns anbieten, umzusehen. Die Welt ist heute ein sehr komplizierter Ort. Dies wird ein komplettes Multi-Media-Projekt, vielleicht größer als jede andere Multi-Media-Kampagne, die jemals auf die Beine gestellt worden ist."

Holmes sagt, er ist für alle Möglichkeiten bezüglich eines Geschäftsabschlusses für Jackson offen. "Es geht darum, das Beste für Michaels Karriere herauszuholen," sagt er. Es muss verstanden werden, dass, trotz Jacksons aufsehenerregendem Zwist mit Tommy Mottola am Anfang der Dekade, durch den Personal-und Status-Wechsel bei Sony BMG diese Große nicht aus jeglichen möglichen Verhandlungen auszuschließen ist.

Holmes weigert sich, irgendwelche Details seiner neuen geschäftlichen Beziehung zu Jackson zu besprechen, aber es war zu entnehmen, dass das Paar über eine Zusammenarbeit gesprochen hat, seitdem sie einander von gemeinsamen Freunden im letzten Juli vorgestellt wurden.

Holmes ist eine feste Größe in der UK-Musikindustrie, seit er sich zuerst mit United Artists/EMI Records im Jahre 1979 verband, später arbeitete er für Arista und Island Records. Berühmtheit erlangte die Gründung von Gut Records in den frühen Neunzigern, nach der Entdeckung von Right Said Fred und er von einer Reihe von großen Musik-Verlagen abgelehnt worden war.
    Diese Tat brachte 6 Mio. und 5 Mio. verkaufter Alben.

Innerhalb einer dazwischenliegenden Dauer von einer Dekade wiederbelebte er die Karriere von Tom Jones und Aswad, mit dem Verkauf von 5 Mio. bzw. 2 Mio. Alben.
    Und im Februar wurde Gut von Music Week als unabhängige Plattengesellschaft des Jahres 2005, nach einem Jahr in der sie über 700.000 Exemplare der Crazy-Frog-Single verkaufte, geehrt.
    Holmes war ebenfalls einer der Gründer der unabhängigen Vereinigung von Plattenverlagen AIM in den späten Neunzigern.

+++

Stimmen zur neuen Verbindung MJ/Holmes aus dem Musikgeschäft:

Das ist ein sehr kluger Schritt. Es ist toll, dass Michael einen Briten angeheuert hat, denn das UK ist eines seiner stärksten Territorien. Guy ist ein großartiges Allround-Musik-Talent, der etwas von Künstlern versteht, und im besonderen von den Medien, Radio, TV, Presse. Es ist überfällig, dass Michael ein Comeback hätte, und er braucht jemanden wie Guy, der es auf die Reihe bringt.

- Alan Edwards, Outside Organisation -

"Es ist eine riesige Herausforderung für jedermann, sich Michaels anzunehmen, aus unterschiedlichen Gründen, geschäfts- und kreativ-mäßig. Aber Guy ist unglaublich energetisch und schwungvoll und wird bestimmt Möglichkeiten aufspüren. Die erste Sache ist, was möchte Michael selber tun. Es scheint, es musste eine Menge von Schadensbekämpfung über die letzten drei, vier Jahre betrieben werden und es hat nicht gerade furchtbar viel an künstlerischer Fortentwicklung gegeben.

- Paul Curran, BMG Music Publishing - (na was sollte man anderes erwarten - selber ihren Teil dazu beigetragen - anm.)

Was Michael anbelangt, ich denke, es ist eine geniale Entscheidung. Michael Jackson bleibt einer der größten Stars der Welt und hat weltweit Millionen von Fans. Was immer man auch von ihm halten mag, er wurde von den Anklagen gegen ihn freigesprochen und das sollte man respektieren. Jemanden zur Seite zu haben wie Guy Holmes ist ein sehr weise Entscheidung. Guy ist eine einzigartige Begabung.

- Jonathan Shalit, Shalit Global Entertainment & Management -

Wenn das irgendjemanden gelingt, dann ist es jemand wie Guy. Er braucht einen Manager mit einer außerordentlichen Vision und der Entschlusskraft, auch unorthodoxe Dinge zu versuchen, mehr als jemanden der kollektiv denkt, oder jemanden, der auf Nummer sicher geht.

- John Giacobbi, Wild West Management -

Guy Holmes hat ein wirkliches Verständnis gezeigt, von dem, was Musik-Fans möchten, mit erstaunlichen Erfolgen im letzten Jahr. Michael Jackson, trotz seiner jetzigen Probleme, ist ein seltenes Talent mit unvergleichlichem Rekorden im Schreiben von globalen Hits. Er sieht sich zweifellos einer enormen Herausforderung gegenüber, seine vergangenen Glorie wieder auferstehen zu lassen, aber ich denke, mit Guy zusammenzuarbeiten ist ein notwendiger und positiver Schritt, der ihn möglicherweise wieder in den Status des unangefochtenen zurückversetzt, als den wir ihn sicherlich in Erinnerung haben.

- Shannon Ferguson, Yahoo! Music Europe -

Daraus ergibt sich jede Chance. Für mich hängt es von der Qualität der Songs ab: Ist Michael Jackson dabei, eine Platte zu produzieren, die weltweit Millionen von Exemplaren verkauft (wie Invincible, ganz übersehen! - anm.)? Da fragt man am besten Michael Jackson selber. Es muss eine großartige Platte werden. Es dreht sich alles um die Platte, und sie nicht gehört zu haben, da ist es schwer zu sagen. Aber der Kerl hat wirklich eine sehr ergebene Fan-Basis (aha, die kaufen alles, oder wie darf man das verstehen - anm.)

- Gary Rolfe, HMV -

Quelle: http://www.forumromanum.de/member/forum/fo...1252&threadid=2

• http://www.itp.net/business/features/detai...=4402&category=

Sunday, 21 May, 2006

by Anil Bhoyrul

Don’t blame Jackson
    This week we feature the financial demise of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. As we reveal,
    while Jackson was staying at Dubai’s fabulous Burj Al Arab hotel last year, he was also in lengthy
    meetings with his bankers, working out how to pay off hundreds of millions of dollars of debt.
    Whatever you think of the star or his music, you have to feel sorry for his financial state. Sure,
    he has an uncontrollable spending habit. But having earned the best part of a billion dollars
    throughout his career, who wouldn’t? The real culprits here are not so much Jackson but the
    group of financial vultures that have surrounded him for much of the last thirty years. Their
    advice, their schemes and their plans have brought him to the brink of bankruptcy. Most of these
    former advisors are now sitting on a beach in the Caribbean, counting the millions of dollars they
    made in fees. Like I said, whatever you might think of Michael Jackson, his merry band of ex-
    advisors are far more appalling individuals

• L.A. Reid Talks About MJ's Career, His opinions on MJ coming back the do's and don'ts..

Source: BET'S Show "Meet The Faith"

Sunday May 21st 2006

Hey guys, L.A. Reid was on BET'S show "Meet The Faith". Basically he started talking about how he's happy that he is still in the music business, but he's still looking for that musican to "change the world". He named The Beatles, Bob Marley, and Michael Jackson as acts that has changed the world.

Then the host Carlos Watson asked L.A. what would he do to help MJ's career. L.A. suggested that MJ not make a Pop album, make a Soulful album so that he could emotionally connect with the audience again. He also suggested that MJ do a small intimate tour and to stay far away from big time interviews. But all and all he was pretty positive.

Just thought I'd let y'all know! :)

http://www.bet.com/News/carloswatson.htm?w...tionUnpublished

• Brief snippet from Kanye West about Michael, from June 2006 Blender magazine

I got this from MJ'sM&M from the KOP board..

Btw, I read an interview with Kayne West in the June 2006 issue of Blender magazine today, and they mentioned Michael. It was only a short mention but this is what was said:

Blender: Maybe you should get together with Michael Jackson and produce his comeback album.

Kanye West: Yeah, I've heard rumors of that.

B: Would you do it?

KW: Ummm ... I don't know. I mean, I'm not going to say no to Michael Jackson.

http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74638

• Neues Michael Jackson Album größer als jede bislang bekannte Kampagne?

by TLC

Michael Jacksons neuer Manager Guy Holmes ernennt das neue Album in einem Gespräch mit der Zeitschrift Musicweek zur vielleicht größten bislang bekannten Multimedia-Kampagne, die es jemals gab.

Das neue Management

In der neusten Ausgabe der Zeitschrift Musicweek, welche am 24.04.2006 erschien, wurde ein interessanter Artikel über Michael Jackson, seinen neuen Plattenvertrag und seinen neuen Manager Guy Holmes, welcher hierbei das erste mal, seitdem er Jacksons neuer Manager ist, zu Wort kommt, abgedruckt.
    Demnach werde Holmes, wie bekannt neuer Geschäftsführer (CEO) von Two Seas Records, die Herstellung von Jacksons neuem Album und andere geschäftliche Aktivitäten überwachen, indem er seine Zeit zwischen London und Bahrain einteile, wo Two Seas Records ansässig ist. Des Weiteren sei sein zweites Büro in England ansässig und werde von der leitenden Managerin Nina Frykberg geführt, welche bereits früher in hohen Positionen für sowohl unabhängige als auch anerkannte Labels gearbeitet hat. Holmes selbst bezeichnet Frykberg als seine "rechte Hand".
    "Nina hat ein Verständnis von unabhängigen und größeren Zusammenhängen und sie hat bereits Erfahrung auf dem internationalen Markt gesammelt. Ich bin sehr froh, sie hierfür gewonnen zu haben", sagte Holmes. Das in England ansässige Büro werde Verträge, Marketing und Werbung überwachen, während die Aufnahme von Jacksons neuem Musikmaterial von Bahrain aus gemanagt werden wird. Dort werde der Neuseeländer Matt Tait, welcher schon seit vielen Jahren mit Jackson zusammen arbeitet, die Rolle des Studiomanagers übernehmen. Laut Holmes finden die Arbeiten in Bahrain in einem mit modernster Technik ausgestattetem Studiokomplex statt, welcher extra hierfür vollkommen neu errichtet wurde. Außerdem sagte Holmes, dass neben der Einführung einer neuen Infrastruktur bei Two Seas Records seine erste Aufgabe das Entwickeln einer Strategie für Michael Jacksons neue Musik sein werde. Jackson selbst habe bereits begonnen, an seinem neuen Album zu arbeiten, welches geschätzt gegen Ende 2007 veröffentlicht werden soll. "Wir müssen entscheiden, in welcher Art und wann genau wir das Album herausbringen werden", sagte Holmes. „Wir werden mit den weltweit größten Handy- und Musikfirmen sprechen, denn wir sind dabei uns nach den unterschiedlichen Möglichkeiten, welche sich uns anbieten, umzusehen. Die Welt ist heute ein sehr komplizierter Ort und dieses wird ein riesiges Multimedia-Projekt, welches vielleicht größer ist als jede bislang bekannte Kampagne, die jemals auf die Beine gestellt wurde."

Des Weiteren seien er und Jackson für jegliche möglichen Vertragsabschlüsse offen, wie Holmes bekräftigte. Auch Sony BMG sei trotz ehemaliger Probleme mit Jackson aus möglichen Verhandlungen nicht auszuschließen. So lässt sich weiterhin über ein großes Label, verantwortlich für den Vertrieb des neuen Albums, spekulieren.

Grundsätzlich ist es als sehr positiv zu bewerten, wenn in Zukunft das Hauptaugenmerk des neuen Michael Jackson Managements wieder vollkommen auf der Musik und Auftritten basiert. Man kann nur hoffen, dass gerade Jackson selbst aus der Zeit zwischen 2002 und 2004 gelernt hat, in welcher es jede Menge spektakuläre Dokumentationen und daraus resultierende negative Schlagzeilen gab. Die vielen Bildaufnahmen aus dem Privatleben Jacksons erschienen vielen Menschen als suspekt, anstatt den Menschen Michael Jackson der Öffentlichkeit näher zu bringen. Dieses resultierte natürlich aus dem naiven Vertrauen in bestimmte Personen und so genannte Journalisten, welches sich später leider als vollkommen falsch herausstellte. Doch genau hierfür muss man das damalige Management Jacksons verantwortlich machen.
    So hatte damals bekanntlich eine Dokumentation des Briten Martin Bashir für einen wahren Skandal gesorgt, welcher schlussendlich wie bekannt im gewonnen aber Kräftezerrenden Prozess endete. Interessant hierbei ist, dass leider nur Michael Jackson in diesen Jahren immer und immer wieder vom Pech verfolgt schien, was sicherlich mit seinem damaligen mehr als schlechtem Management zu tun hatte. Andere Stars mit einem besseren Management sind nicht auf solch ominöse „Journalisten“ wie Bashir hereingefallen. So hatte Robbie Williams zum Beispiel ungefähr zeitgleich mit Jackson ein Angebot für eine Dokumentation. Williams Management sagte dankbar ab, Jacksons hingegen erhoffte sich eine Imageverbesserung. Das Ergebnis ist bekannt.
    Man kann also im Moment nur hoffen, dass das neue Management um den im Musikbusiness erfahrenen Guy Holmes ihr Hauptaugenmerk anders setzt und ihre Konzentration auf die musikalische Ebene lenkt, wovon man aber sicherlich ausgehen kann.

So machen sich immerhin weitere mögliche Fortschritte bemerkbar. Auf der offiziellen Internetseite http://www.2seasrecords.som von Jacksons neuer Plattenfirma scheint es immerhin schon umbauten zu geben. So ist nun ein neues offizielles Logo und eine Hauptanschrift für die Plattenfirma (Bahrain Al Rossais Tower, Building 283, Road 1704, Manama 317, 7th Floor, Office 72) auf der Homepage zu erblicken.

Produzenten und andere Beteiligte

Die Gerüchte um mögliche Produzenten und Duettpartner des neuen Albums verdichten sich naturgemäß immer mehr. Nachdem nun mittlerweile feststeht, dass Produzent Teddy Riley eine wichtige Rolle beim neuen Michael Jackson Album übernehmen wird, ist es immer noch nicht sicher welche Rolle Kayne West, über welchen schon seit Langem spekuliert wird, spielen wird. West selbst verhält sich eher zurückhaltend, wie zuletzt in einem Interview mit dem Blender Magazine, und gibt keine genauen Angaben zu einer möglichen Beteiligung, betont aber, dass er niemals „nein sagen würde zu Michael Jackson.“
    Diese Aussage lässt drei Optionen offen: Möglichkeit eins ist, dass wirklich noch nichts sicher ist und es noch nicht einmal eine Kontaktaufnahme der beteiligten Personen gab, er also deshalb ganz einfach keine Aussagen machen kann. Möglichkeit zwei wäre, wenn es schon Verhandlungen gegeben hat, er aber keine Aussagen über eine geplante Zusammenarbeit mit Jackson machen darf oder will, da noch nicht sicher ist, ob es eine Zusammenarbeit geben wird. Die letzte Möglichkeit würde bedeuten, dass West und Jackson schon eine Zusammenarbeit beschlossen haben und eventuell sogar schon gemeinsam im Studio waren, diese aber noch geheim halten wollen. Die Zukunft wird sicherlich zeigen inwiefern die beiden zusammenarbeiten werden. Sicher ist bislang nur, dass sowohl Def-Jam-Chef LA Reid als auch DJ Whoo Kid erzählten, dass es eine Kooperation zwischen Kayne West und Michael Jackson geben wird.

Auch über weitere Beteiligte am neuen Jackson Album wird spekuliert. So bringt sich der amerikanische R’nB Newcomer Chris Brown immer wieder selbst ins Gespräch und verdeutlicht dabei, dass er ein großer Fan des King Of Pops sei und es das größte für ihn wäre einmal mit Michael Jackson persönlich einen Song aufzunehmen. Zudem gibt es neben den bislang bekannten Gerüchten um Kayne West, 50 Cent, DJ Whoo Kid, John Legend, Ne-Yo einen weiteren prominenten modernen Musiker, der gerne mit dem King Of Pop zusammen arbeiten würde. So erwähnte auch Produzent und Songwriter Ryan Toby, welcher unter anderem für Hits von Lauryn Hill, Will Smith, Wyclef Jean, LL Cool J, Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown und Usher mitverantwortlich ist, dass er in der Zukunft sehr gerne einmal mit Michael Jackson zusammen arbeiten würde.
    Das schon des Öfteren angekündigte Mixtape von DJ Whoo Kid mit Beteiligung von Michael Jackson ist bisher noch nicht erschienen. Immerhin sampelt DJ Whoo Kid auf dem fünften Song seines neuen Mixtapes „POW Hot 97“ den alten Jackson Klassiker „The Lady In My Life“. Ob dies ein kleiner Vorgeschmack auf das angekündigte nächste Mixtape mit einer Beteiligung Jacksons sein soll bleibt abzuwarten.

Des Weiteren geht zurzeit das Gerücht um Michael Jackson würde sich Im Moment wieder einmal in London aufhalten. Bestätigt wurde aber zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt noch nichts, auch Fotos gibt es bis jetzt noch keine. Somit bleibt auch hier erst einmal weiter abzuwarten ob sich Jackson mal wieder in Europa aufhält.

In einem Bericht des Daily Star, in welchem es hauptsächlich um die Beziehung zwischen Jackson und der Nanny seiner Kinder geht, sowie einer möglichen Hochzeit, wird ganz nebenbei erwähnt, dass Jacksons ehemaliger Erfolgsmanager Frank Dileo wieder an Michaels Seite sein würde. Dieses sei er zwar nicht als Manager, aber immerhin als Berater. Diese Nachricht wäre sicherlich eine weitere positive Meldung, denn Dileo war Jacksons Manager in den 80er Jahren, in welchen er seine größten Erfolge feierte. Mittlerweile dementierte Jacksons Pressesprecherin Raymone K. Bain diese Nachricht, genauso wie eine mögliche Hochzeit. Dennoch wäre Dileo in einer Art Beratungsfunktion sicherlich eine intelligente Möglichkeit, über welche man sich sicherlich Gedanken machen sollte.

by TLC (24.05.2006) @jacksonvillage.org

TLC's News Report 24.05.2006

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!