Chris Tucker Interview W/ Playboy Magazines (MJ bezogen)

• Here are the MJ parts:

PLAYBOY: In his Playboy Interview, Jamie Foxx admitted he was losing his edge after he started making money. He said he was humbled into working harder when a young Chris Tucker followed him onstage and whipped a lethargic crowd into a frenzy. Other comics have lost their edge when they became successful. Could it happen to you?

TUCKER: I don't think so. I've experienced so much unbelievable stuff since I became famous. Hanging out with Michael Jackson. Michael and Barry Gibb singing songs together while we were watching the Oscars. Then I went with Michael to watch Prince perform. Michael Jackson is saying [high voice], "Well, what do you think?" What do I think? I'm sitting here with the king, watching Prince! This is off the hook! Or I'm hanging out with Bill Clinton on Air Force One when he was president.

PLAYBOY: How Often do you hang with royalty?

TUCKER: I went to the house of the crown prince of Bahrain. He was another fun guy. Michael Jackson and I went to Dubai together and hung out at the palace there, too. Even Michael was blown away by the place. They had to kick me out.

PLAYBOY: You've used your friendship with Michael Jackson as stand up material and have done impersonations of him. Do you worry about offending him? Do you run them by him first?

TUCKER: With him or anyone, I never say something that will be like, "Hey, that's messed up," when they hear it. If i'm going to say something, it won' be mean. I don't want them saying, "Damn, I thought he was my friend!"

PLAYBOY: Does being nice restrict you as a comedian?

TUCKER: I still say stuff nobody else could say. Nobody else could talk about going to the movies with Michael Jackson and hanging out with Bill Clinton. No other comedian could say they've done that.

PLAYBOY: What's it like to go to a movie with Jackson?

TUCKER: You sit there quietly because if people in the theater know Michael is there, the whole place will erupt.

PLAYBOY: How does he avoid being recognized?

TUCKER: Most of the time he has some kind of disguise on or a hood over his head. Otherwise his fans always trip out.

PLAYBOY: You testified in court when he was charged with child molestation. Did you have qualms about testifying?

TUCKER: I knew that family and was subpoenaed. I just went up and said what I had to say. It wasn't as if I was on anybody's side. They made me come to court.

PLAYBOY: But you testified that you had warned Jackson about the boy's family. You told him, "Be careful. I don't like the vibe here." Because of the multimillion dollar payout Jackson made to a child years before, a lot of America would say your advice should have been to cut kids out of his circle completely.

TUCKER: I really don't want to talk about it. All I had to do was go to court when they asked me to come. They asked, "How did you know the family?" That was it.

PLAYBOY: After the beating his image has taken, does Jackson seem depressed?

TUCKER: He's doing good. Michael is a genuis, a creative being in a whole other reality. He's been famous so long that he's on a different level. We're going to see alot more from Michael.

(MJJF/MJNO)

• sehr nettes interview und sehr schön zu lesen !! chis tucker scheint michael wirklich ein wahrer freund zu sein !

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [COLOR="Gray"][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="6"]Love lives forever[COLOR="Gray"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]

• yupp, mir gefällt die Freunschaft zwischen den Beiden...weil beide mag (Mike liebe). Aber der Chris hat vollkommen Recht, ich kenne das wenn man Personen kennlernt und merkt das hier irgnedwie negative vibrations sind.So ging es mir auch mal mit einer Freundin meiner besten Freundin, das spürt man sofort wenn was net stimmt, meinte auch zu ihr das ich bad vibrations empfange-gaaanz stark...und ich hatte Recht.(falls er das wirklich getan hat?) Man sollte das schon hinterfragen wenn ein Freund einem vor Jemanden warnt(und auch das tat ich).Chris:top Jaaaaaaaaa und der letzte Satz macht mich natürlich wieder ganz wuschig...bin sooooo aufgeregt und hoffe bald...

• Source: TSColdMan, MJNO

• Source: TSColdMan, MJNO

• Sehr amüsante Interviews! Sie scheinen ja wirklich jede Menge Spaß zu haben! :top
    Ich glaube mit Michael kann man schon viel "Blödsinn" machen! ;D

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][CENTER]"Mein Herz...mein Verstand...sind gebrochen. Ich liebte Michael mit meiner ganzen Seele und ich kann mir kein Leben ohne ihn vorstellen. Ich glaube nicht, dass jemand wusste, wie sehr wir einander liebten. Oh Gott, ich werde ihn so vermissen!" Elizabeth Taylor[/CENTER]

• Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker Talk About MJ (video), Jimmy Kimmel Live - 08/07/2007:

Tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Chris Tucker sang a little "Dangerous" and talked about meeting Michael, and Jackie Chan recounted the time that Michael Jackson called him up but how he missed the call. Video below!

[YOUTUBE]jbamycRCFZo[/YOUTUBE]

Source: TSCM, MJJF

• Einfach nur geil !! Chris ist echt ein richtiger Freund auf den sich Michael verlassen kann echt cool !!!

Das video ist auch mal geil :)

• :rofl i wanna meet jackie :rofl wie geil er das sagt und wie er dabei guckt ;D

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [COLOR="Gray"][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="6"]Love lives forever[COLOR="Gray"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]

• Sprung on Paris

The third time's the guilty pleasure
    By Chuck Wilson
    Published: August 9, 2007

Chris Tucker still believes in Michael Jackson. You can tell, because in the very first scene of Rush Hour 3, the actor-comedian squeals melodically, grabs his crotch, and throws his arms up to the heavens. All that's missing is a giant off-stage fan to make Tucker's shirt billow out behind him, as Jackson's did when he was feeling "Dangerous." A tip of the hat to the erstwhile King of Pop is a staple of Tucker's comedy and of the Rush Hour films themselves, dating back to the original 1998 entry in the popular buddy-cop series, in which Tucker's LAPD detective, James Carter, instructed Inspector Lee — the Hong Kong cop played by Jackie Chan — on the hierarchy of their new partnership: "I'm Michael Jackson. You're Tito."

Watching Tucker do his Gloved One shtick at the start of RH3, it struck me as sweet that the comedian has stayed loyal to his troubled friend (Tucker testified on the singer's behalf at Jackson's 2005 child-molestation trial), but a half-dozen scenes later, I began to wonder if the MJ dance wasn't actually a subconscious signal from Tucker — and by extension, Rush Hour series director Brett Ratner — to his audience, as if to say: "I've been gone from the screen for six years, but I haven't changed. This is what I do, this is what you love, and this is what you're going to get."

Comedy sequels, for the most part, are exercises in nostalgia. Filmmakers, anxious studio execs, and willing audiences collude to create a forum in which they can tell, and we can laugh at, the same joke twice (or thrice), and in so doing, go back in time to the point at which the joke was fresh and original. It's a bit like the system-restore function in computers that allows us to reset our hard drives to an earlier configuration, thereby wiping out all the errors and bad downloads we've made since. In the case of Rush Hour 3, the joke we're meant to love again is the one about the mousy-voiced African-American comic teaming up with the seriously goofy Chinese martial arts master.

In this third telling of that very profitable premise, Carter and Lee travel to Paris, where they're given a decidedly unfriendly welcome by a French police inspector (Roman Polanski, at his snarky best), and later enlist an America-hating cabbie (French filmmaker Yvan Attal, stealing the show) in their search for the kidnapped daughter (Jingchu Zhang) of the Chinese ambassador to the U.S. (Tzi Ma). A Chinese triad wants to silence the ambassador, but I must admit that only a few hours after seeing this movie, I couldn't quite recall why. Instead, my mind's eye called up a small moment from the movie's elegantly staged and superbly photographed (by cinematographer J. Michael Muro) Eiffel Tower finale, when Lee, jumping for his life, scurries like a spider up a giant French flag, wrapping himself inside it as he goes. It's classic Chan, basic to the Asian film stunt handbook. But there's an exhilarating joy in Chan's eagerness to execute such moves, as if, after all these years and all the complex fight scenes he's been in, the basics are plenty satisfying. He's still the Gene Kelly of martial arts.

Tucker and Ratner can't even begin to match Chan's grace, but to their credit, they seem to know it. A consistent highlight of this family-friendly (these action heroes never get laid) guilty pleasure of a series is the end-credits outtakes montage, which sometimes reveals Chan mistiming a stunt — a reassuring sight for us mere mortals — but more often shows him and Tucker flubbing the simplest of lines. Both men have trouble enunciating: You can hear their oh-so patient dialogue coach feeding them the correct pronunciation from the sidelines, usually to no avail. The black comic and the Asian hero crack each other up, and watching them delight in each other explains, perhaps, why they return for more every five or six years — not for the dough, which must be substantial, but for the merriment of it all. Laughter, it seems, is even more valuable to them than back-end points on a zillion-dollar hit.

Phoenix - Movies - Sprung on Paris

SLEEPING CHAN MISSED JACKSON PHONE CALL

08/08/2007 22:26

Action star JACKIE CHAN was devastated to miss a telephone call from pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON - because his assistant decided not to wake him up. Chan has never spoken to Jackson, who is a friend of his Rush Hour co-star Chris Tucker. And the Asian action star was upset to find out he'd missed Jackson's call. Chan says, "He called me one time, but I was sleeping. My assistant answered the phone. "In the afternoon, I woke up and my assistant said, "Michael Jackson, he phoned." I said, 'Why didn't you call me?!'"

JACKIE CHAN - SLEEPING CHAN MISSED JACKSON PHONE CALL

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!