Presseschnipsel und andere kleine Infos zu Michael

• :kicher

Kanye West dreamed of being ‘next Michael Jackson’

Washington:
    Kanye West, who is renowned for his outspoken nature, once declared to a chairman at Sony Music he would be “the next Michael Jackson”.

[TABLE='align: right']

[tr]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

Even in his early days, the 34-year-old rapper was given to making outlandish statements.

“One day, we took Kanye to meet former Sony Music Chairman Donnie Ienner, and he danced around singing this song and saying,
    ‘I’m gonna be the next Michael Jackson’,” Contactmusic quoted Producer No I.D., who has worked with West since the start of his career as saying.

“To us, it was like, ‘This is hip-hop! What are you talking about? Are you kidding me?

“When we met with former Columbia Records president Michael Mauldin he said ‘I want to be better than Jermaine Dupri!’
    I’m like, ‘Are you crazy? That’s Jermaine’s father! Why would you say that?

“A lot of silly things happened that day,” he said.

No I.D., whose real name is Dion Wilson, said that the story came back around years later when Weat had become a star and actually had Michael phoning him up.

“Michael Jackson called him and asked him about his jacket that he wore in the video for ‘Stronger’. I said, ‘Oh my God! This dude got Michael Jackson calling him!” he told Complex.com.

“It was just the irony of it all. I was like, maybe this is this generation’s ‘that’ guy- in the sense of Michael Jackson with the beaded jacket and the Billie Jean socks,” he added.

http://zeenews.india.com/enter…ichael-jackson_105549.htm

:screamy :muhaha

• ^^ Der soll aber ja nicht vergessen in der Realität zurückzukehren!:rolleyes

[COLOR="Blue"]When you're down and out there seems no hope at all[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Purple"]But if you just believe there's no way we can fall
    well, let's realize that a change can only come[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]When we stand together as one[/COLOR]

• selbst wenn wir ALLE in einen pott werfen würden, die gerne 'der neue mj' wären,
    und daraus eine neue person basteln könnten,
    würde auch aus dem justin t-usher-neyo-justin B-kanye-will-akon- undwerweisswernochalles - mix
    nicht mal soviel talent entstehen, wie es michael alleine in seinem kleinen zeh hatte!

:fuck :P

• [video=youtube;TqIMT4CdkfE]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

“Forever Dangerous” Michael Jackson Tribute Featuring Jackson Guitarist Jennifer Batten, Delivers Authentic King of Pop Live Concert Experience
    Michael Jackson’s former lead guitarist Jennifer Batten has announced she is the co-creator of “Forever Dangerous”, a new tribute that promises fans a world class concert experience that stays true to the legacy of the King of Pop.

Boulder, CO (PRWEB) February 08, 2012

Forever Dangerous is a world class tribute celebrating the legacy of Michael Jackson, recently developed by guitarist Jennifer Batten and keyboardist Chris Fischer. The unrivaled production is in a class of its own in large part to Batten’s impressive credentials. Jennifer Batten was Michael Jackson’s lead guitarist, performing with the King of Pop on all of his solo world tours, including his 1993 Superbowl halftime performance. “Jennifer’s amazing musicianship and incredible experience brings an obvious element of authenticity to the show that can only be achieved by somebody who actually performed with Michael,” explains Fischer. It is safe to say that next to Michael, Jennifer is the most recognizable member of Jackson's band. Her iconic blond hair and rock star appearance became an anticipated element of every Jackson concert.

Since Jackson's passing in 2009, Batten has turned down numerous offers from various tributes all over the world. "I felt they lacked quality and realized we could create something really exceptional to properly honor Michael's incredible contributions," explains Batten. Forever Dangerous incorporates the essential elements that define a Michael Jackson concert including a live band, multi-dancer choreography, spectacular costumes and special effects. Batten continues, "Our goal is that Forever Dangerous will transport fans back in time to relive some of the most exciting live concerts in history."

To create a believable show, they needed a star quality performer that could convincingly impersonate Michael Jackson. “There will only ever be one Michael Jackson,” states Fischer, “and there is no single person capable of doing it all.” They would require a minimum of two people, someone with the looks and signature dance moves and a singer that could deliver the vocals.

In 2010, while performing in Denver, Colorado, Fischer was introduced to Jackson tribute artist Carlo Riley. “It truly was meant to be," says Fischer, “I instantly realized I had just found our Michael and he only lived thirty minutes from me.” Riley, a lifelong Jackson fan, has an uncanny natural resemblance to the King of Pop that with makeup and authentic costuming render him and the real Jackson virtually indistinguishable. In fact, in 2007 after meeting Michael Jackson at the Thriller 25th Anniversary in Japan, the press quickly labeled the pair "Twins.”

Preston Scales, a Nashville native currently residing in Los Angeles, was recruited as the “Voice of Michael" and with the live band and back-up vocalists accurately performs the songs with Jackson-like style and emotion. Fischer discovered a video of Preston performing “Human Nature” on YouTube and was impressed. Batten describes him as “a natural performer, superb dancer and genuinely great guy that we are truly blessed to have.”

An integral part of Jackson’s legacy and incorporated into virtually every live performance were Michael’s dancers. Forever Dangerous would not be complete without dancers and choreography from StoliGrant Productions, the LA based team of Oskar Rodriguez and Marc Cleary. “Michael Jackson inspired me to become a professional dancer and choreographer and now I have the honor of being a part of this remarkable tribute to him.” states Rodriguez.

Each member of Forever Dangerous is a handpicked industry professional and true Michael Jackson fan. “Everybody involved with this project is interested in protecting Michael’s legacy,” explains Batten. “That is important to me and I believe it is important to all of his fans around the world.”

Forever Dangerous is currently booking 2012 performances and a European tour. They also recently released a Video Demo.

For further information and booking inquiries please visit:
    ForeverDangerous.com or Hi Phi Entertainment, LLC.

About Hi-Phi Entertainment, LLC
    Hi-Phi Entertainment, LLC is a Boulder, Colorado based company that specializes in live entertainment and event production, management and booking.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/…-Tribute/prweb9167614.htm

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world
    filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with
    despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with
    distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

• :wau :top GLEE's Michael Jackson Episode Sells Nearly 500,000 Songs This Week

The music from Glee’s Michael Jackson tribute episode dominated the digital sales chart with all 10 tracks in the top 100 this week. The GLEE Cast’s versions of the King of Pop's greatest hits, including “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’,” “Black or White,” and “Bad”, set a new milestone for the third season with nearly half a million songs downloaded this week alone.

The cast’s version of “Smooth Criminal” featuring 2CELLOS is the third highest debut song of this season with 108,000 downloads, following the mash-up of Adele’s “Rumour Has It/Someone Like You” (160,000 downloads first week) and their version of Fun.’s “We Are Young” (137,000 downloads first week).

The ‘Michael’ episode became the most-watched episode of Glee’s third season with 9.1 million total viewers tuning in and was the #1 program on Tuesday night among Adults 18-49.

Read more: http://broadwayworld.com/artic…ek-20120208#ixzz3qFx69mKQ

• ..noch zu Amidaras post..

http://mjklub.com/threads/8347…599&viewfull=1#post588599

Jennifer Batten in MJ Tribute Show involviert
    Michael Jacksons Solo-Tournee Gitarristin Jennifer Batten ist in die Planung für eine Michael Jackson Tribute Konzertserie involivert, die den Namen “Forever Dangerous” trägt. Der künstlerische Leiter, Keyboard Spieler Chris Fischer hat den MJ Imitator Carlo Riley, Sänger-Imitator Preston Scales, diverse weitere Musiker und Tänzer für das Projekt ausgewählt. Jennifer
    Batten sagt: “Jeder in das Projekt involiverte ist daran interessiert, Michaels Vermächtnis zu wahren. Das ist wichtig für mich und ich glaube es ist wichtig für all seine Fans rund um die Welt.” Die Forever Dangerous bucht derzeit Auftritte für das aktuelle Jahr und plant auch eine Europa Tour.

Quelle: jackson.ch, prweb.com

• [video=youtube;h4uLCv26vx8]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

• 08.02.12: Glee erreicht die höchsten Verkaufszahlen mit ihren MJ Covers

Die vergangene Michael Jackson Episode von Glee war ein grosser Gewinn für die Crew hinter dem FOX Spezial. Es war nicht nur die meistgeschaute Episode von der Staffel, sie erreichte auch die meisten Musik-Verkäufe. Mit den zehn Michael Jackson Cover Tracks konnte die Glee Show 405,773 Songs auf iTunes verkaufen und alle landeten in der Top 30 der iTunes Top Songs Chart. Am besten verkauft hat sich das Smooth Criminal Cover von Naya Rivera und Grant Gustin. Es ist bisher das dritthöchste Debut für einen Glee Song, nach "We Are Young" und "Rumour Has It/Someone Like You"

http://www.jackson.ch/html/news.html

Hier hat jemand ein paar Youtoube-Kommentare eingesammelt von Glee-Zuschauern, die sich nach der Sendung die echten MJ-songs auf youtoube angeschaut haben.
    Wanna be startin' somethin'

Quote:
    I know a lot of people don't like Glee, but I never really 'got' Michael Jackson? until I saw that episode. I've never been a fan, but I am now

KrystianAustinTyler
    SCREAM
    Quote:
    This is really cool. I'm not a glee mega-fan but I'm glad that they featured the song on the show because it led me to see this awesome video. I now am exposed to a lot more of Michael's music.

AndrewJackson17

Quote:
    I had never heard this song before 'cause when it came out I was 3 years old. I watched Glee's episode last night, I loved the song, I looked it up here on youtube, and yes Michael is Michael so his original version is obviously awesome, and now I keep playing it. What's wrong with that? I'm proud to say Glee brought me here, 'cause otherwise I wouldn't have been here in the first place. People, stop hating? on Glee like it's pure evil or something.

LilaBaggins

Quote:
    didnt really know how awesome MJ was until i saw thi sepisode of Glee

chinobean1

Quote:
    I'm glad that Glee introduced to me this song. Love it!

polo110100

Quote:
    I didn't know MJ that well except for Man in the mirror so I am glad Glee covered this, made me appreciate MJ music more

beeto456

The Jackson 5- Never Can Say Goodbye
    Quote:
    Watching this with my 7 year old daughter after watching the Glee episode. Awesome.

enok1968

Quote:
    Thank you, Glee for introducing me to this amazing song It really makes me tear up *sniff*

shinigami015

Michael Jackson:Human Nature

Quote:
    this song is so relaxing ...i watched this song on Glee and i love it now

ltetzloff09

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
    Quote:
    While its true that Glee brought me here...I am glad that it did, because somehow I had missed Michael Jackson's amazingness until now. I always figured he was overrated...I was wrong.

Matandmatt

Quote:
    I came here because I heard this song on glee, and I'd never heard the original. But I'm now in love with this song!!!!

thisunaveragelife

Quote:
    i heard this on glee tonight and i loved it so i came here and now im adicted!

rockinrose11998

Quote:
    I know some of his stuff like thriller and bad. I haven't been living under a rock. I'm just saying that until Glee did this I didn't know this song. Now I do.

rachelpoppy13

Quote:
    I love the glee version, although the original is always better! And I'm glad that glee did this song, otherwise I'd never have heard it

Iezepies

Quote:
    To be honest, i have never listened to Micheal Jackson`s music. But after hearing the preview release of Sebastian&Santana (Grant&Naya) Singing this, I had to come check it out. I`m actually really suprised. I love both version the same. They`re both amazing. Glee introduced me to MJ :)

TechnEcho

Black or white
    Quote:
    I'm here because Glee exposed me to a whole new side of Michael Jackson that I had never wanted to explore before. So thank you Glee, for showing me the amazing that is Michael Jackson, and thank you MJ for a great Glee episode

LoliUni

:top

• http://edition.cnn.com/video/#…ackson.cnn?iref=allsearch
    On Face 2 Face with Fredricka Whitfield, Debbie Allen opens up about the heartache of Michael Jackson's death.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world
    filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with
    despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with
    distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

• http://edition.cnn.com/video/#…ackson.cnn?iref=allsearch
    On Face 2 Face with Fredricka Whitfield, Debbie Allen opens up about the heartache of Michael Jackson's death.

Es sind auch jetzt, nach beinahe drei Jahren, bei so vielen Menschen immer noch so viele Emotionen dabei, wenn sie über
    Michael sprechen. Die Welt wird immer um ihn weinen! :snief

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][CENTER]"Mein Herz...mein Verstand...sind gebrochen. Ich liebte Michael mit meiner ganzen Seele und ich kann mir kein Leben ohne ihn vorstellen. Ich glaube nicht, dass jemand wusste, wie sehr wir einander liebten. Oh Gott, ich werde ihn so vermissen!" Elizabeth Taylor[/CENTER]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!