Prince - Paris - Blanket

• Watch: Michael Jackson's Son's Acting Debut

By ROBERT PACE

May 13, 2013

After making his television debut as a guest correspondent with ET,
    Prince Michael Jackson will make his acting debut on tonight's series finale of 90210. ET has your sneak peek.

Prince Michael, the eldest son of late entertainer Michael Jackson, revealed to ET in February that he aspires
    to become an actor and director, and now the 16-year-old
    is making his dreams a reality.

VIDEO: Exclusive: Inside Prince Michael First Acting Gig

Harry Sinclair, director of the series finale of 90210, had high
    remarks for Jackson, praising, "He's very young but he was able to
    be totally relaxed and do his performance. It was very unusual and
    he seemed totally at ease."

Jackson said that although he doesn't want to watch himself on the small screen, he was at ease while he was acting on the 90210 set,
    as he said he was well-prepared for his scene.

Watch the sneak peek above of Prince Michael's acting debut and check out the full series finale of 90210 tonight at 8 p.m. on the CW.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/133…_Series_Finale/index.html

• Array May 14, 2013 Last Updated at 12:14 IST

MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims

Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince has vowed to quash any claims of his dad being a child molester.

The 16-year-old is livid the singer's past will be dragged up in the family's 20-billion-pound lawsuit against concert promoters AEG, the Daily Star reported.

As part of the firm's evidence, officials plan to bring up the 2005 court case during which the pop legend was accused of sexually abusing teenager Gavin Arvizo.

The 'Thriller' star, who died aged 50 in 2009 of a drug overdose, was acquitted of all charges.

A family friend said that Prince is determined to take the stand to tell the world that the King of Pop was a normal father, who never acted inappropriately with children.

http://www.business-standard.c…laims-113051400533_1.html

• Nicht böse, aber manchmal wundere ich mich, wie welche Fakten einfach überlesen odr gar nicht gelesen werden, weil man vielleicht mit aller Macht das so sehen will, einen Schuldigen und Geld haben will. AEG hat mehrmals bekräftigt, dass der 2005 Trial und die Sache um RW nicht Gegenstand des AEG-Prozesses sein wird, denn das hat mit dem Prozeß gar nichts zu tun! Es ist halt eine beliebte Aufhetze.

Die Kinder werden halt vor den Karren gespannt, egal ob das jetzt was bringt oder nicht! Sie tun mir richtig leid. Ich bin schon ganz verwirrt von allen den Verfahren, wie muss es erst Prince gehen, die wirklich betroffen ist. Es ist sein Vater! Das ist alles nur noch ganz, ganz schrecklich!

• A Red-Headed Paris Jackson Goes On A Coffee Run

Posted on Wed May 22, 2013

X17 photographers snapped Paris Jackson stopping by a coffee shop in Woodland Hills on Tuesday afternoon, and it looks like MJ's daughter was taking orders for a few friends!

Paris chopped off her hair and dyed it black in February, and this wasn't the color she was shooting for, but she made several jokes about the new hue. "Call me gingie," she tweeted earlier this month, "Ohmygod i look like ron weasely idk if this is awesome or not ... do i qualify for hogwarts now ?"

"People keep asking me why and how," she continued. "It's because i tried dying it back from black to brown and...... well...... eh whatever i'll get used to it .. lets just hope the dean at my school doesn't hunt me down for this."

We're guessing the dean cares more about the length of her skirt than her hair color though!

Loves her look!

http://www.x17online.com/celeb…_coffee_photos_052213.php

• Also so was einem Hund anzuziehen nur um spass zu haben finde ich echt unmöglich . Aber von diesem Mädchen wundert mich gar nichts mehr

Wie bist Du denn drauf :?
    Hast Du als Kid/Teenie nicht mal was "verrücktes" gemacht, bei dem die Erwachsenen gesagt haben: ..... wie bist Du denn drauf, laß den Quatsch?

Ich kann mich gut daran erinnern, das meine Schwester und ich mit unserer Katze auch "gespielt" haben. Entweder Tierarzt (sie wurde verbunden, etc) oder bekam mal ein Puppenkleid an....
    Als Kid/Teenie findet man so etwas witzig, aus heutiger Sich würde ich auch sagen: Mein Gott warst Du damals bescheuert, die arme Katze .....

• ich hab mal (allerdings war ich da noch ziemlich klein...) einer katze den schnurrbart abgeschniiten..
    jaaa, die arme mieze. aber damals dachte ich mir nix dabei, und keiner hat -davor- je gesagt, dass das nicht ok wäre.

btw - wenn ich dran denk, wieviele menschen ihre viecher in mäntelchen, jackchen und stiefelchen stecken,
    wofür es nen riesen markt gibt,
    dann seh ich NICHTS, aber auch garnichts an diesem harmlosen spassfoddo.
    zumal es dem hund weder weh tut, noch es ihm überhaupt was auszumachen scheint. eher im gegenteil...
    er merkt nur, es wird mit ihm gespielt, und geniesst es offensichtlich. so what?

und was soll der kommentar:

Zitat

von diesem Mädchen wundert mich gar nichts mehr

???
    was hat das mädel denn alles schlimmes bisher getan, dass man so nen sinnfreien, geradezu herabwürdigenden satz bringt?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!