The Jacksons Unity Tour

• MUAHAHAHARRRRR :cool

The Jacksons Unity Tour
    New Album Is the Cause
    of Concert Cancellations

The Jacksons don't want to put the cart before the horse, so the group has cancelled their first two concerts because they've been busy recording their new album ... TMZ has learned.

The group announced this week they are canceling shows in Louisville and Cincinnati, which a rep for the band chalked up to "scheduling conflicts."

But a source close to the Jacksons tells TMZ the brothers (Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito) want to finish their studio album before they hit the road so they can perform the new tracks on tour.

We're told the Jacksons want to make up the missed dates, but nothing is planned so far.

The tour is scheduled to (probably) kick off on June 20 in Rama, ON, Canada.

(TMZ)

ja ne, is klar...
    ;D

• Mein Gott, sind die verplant... da planen sie eine Tour und dann hat man plötzlich keine Zeit dafür, weil man ja noch ein Album aufnehmen muss... oder ist das nur eine faule Ausrede, weil die Konzerte nicht ausverkauft sind (wer spielt schon gern vor 2-3 Leuten??)? Und man macht dann am 20.06. weiter, is klar... fünf Tage vor..... :kotz

• Klar ist das nur ne Ausrede...als die Konzertdaten bekanntgegeben wurden, war das jeweilige Konzert bei vielen angeblichen Konzertorten überhaupt nicht auf deren websites gelistet ;D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]So Look The Truth
    You're Just Another Part Of Me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• So verkauft man natürlich die meisten Karten... wie kann man sich nur immer wieder so dermaßen blamieren?? Ich kapier das nicht. Wenn es da draußen wirklich noch den ein oder anderen gibt, der sich für die Jacksons interessiert, ist es doch spätestens auch bei denen jetzt aus damit, oder?? Also, ich fände das nicht besonders toll, wenn man mich als Fan so dermaßen verarschen würde.

Aber michael hat man damals, als er in N.Y. zusammengebrochen ist, gleich vorwürfe gemacht, er würde das alles nur spielen, um nicht auftreten zu müssen. Ich habe das nie geglaubt, denn Michael ist nicht so fies zu seinen Fans... er ist eben anders als seine Brüder.... :sad

• Das verstehe ich auch nicht.
    Wenn sie eine qualitativ überzeugende Tour hinlegen, dann könnten sie sowas wie eine neue Live-Karriere in den USA starten.
    Aber jetzt schnell noch ein Album aufnehmen, was zu 100% total billig klingen wird, und dafür 2 Shows absagen?

Kann nur ne Ausrede sein, weil die Locations wahrscheinlich ein wenig zu groß gewählt wurden.

Warum kann man die neuen Songs nur performen, wenn vorher das Album draußen ist?
    Sie können die Songs doch auch spielen, ohne sie bereits aufgenommen zu haben. Wo ist das Problem?

So eine Tour kann man auch sehr gut nutzen, um zu sehen, welche neuen Songs am besten beim Publikum ankommen.
    Dadurch kann man Abend für Abend noch an den Songs feilen.

Aber anscheinend geht es nur ums Geld, und nicht um die Musik.

• mal ehrlich, hat irgendwer was anderes erwartet?
    also ich nicht. im gegenteil, ich hab mich gewundert, dass die überhaupt so verhältnismäßig schnell
    einig waren und die tour klarmachten etc.
    und mit sicherheit isses nur und einzig der grund, dass man nichtmal annähernd ausgebucht ist.
    (und SO viel familie hat man dann wohl doch nicht, um alles aufzufüllen...;D)
    man hat wohl geglaubt dass man im zuge des michael-hypes sich dranhängen könnte und so ratz fatz
    die tickets weg gehn wie warme semmel.
    tjoa, die lesen die nachrichten auf twitter und co wohl nur partiell,
    denn viele fans, grade mj fans sind nicht zwingend fans dieser after-mjs-death-reunion.

naja. sie werden trotzdem dann eben in ein paar wochen unterwegs sein,
    und ihr geldbeutelchen auffüllen.

• Wieder mal so eine unsagbar peinliche Nummer :rolleyes
    Den Finger am Puls haben die Jacksons irgendwie nicht, ein Blick bei Twitter & Co würden denen,
    gelinde gesagt, mal die Augen öffnen :ja
    Nicht immer nur Mist twittern auch mal selber lesen, da wäre man klar im Vorteil :kicher

Die Ankündigung Michael als Hologramm während des Konzerts mitlaufen zu lassen lockt eben nicht mehr
    Konzertbesucher Tickets zu kaufen - denke das hat auch viele abgeschreckt :grübel

Was soll's lohnt eigentlich nicht drüber nachzudenken, ohne Michael ist das ne Nullnummer und das wissen die auch :tatort
    ............. und sie stellen sich mal wieder selber ein Armutszeugnis aus :ja

• :pfeif :nail

“The Jacksons are like dinosaurs ,now extinct.”
    Says Former Jackson Family Spokesperson

June 6, 2012 | Filed under: Celebrities,Music | Posted by: MJ

In an explosive interview with Euroweb

Phoenix, the Jackson family stalwart , a long time friend and former spokesperson for the Jackson Family, has also managed one of the famous Jackson brothers, Tito Jackson tells fans to get refunds for tickets they may have purchased for the Unity tour because its not going to happen .
    Read it below
    the same thing goes for the Jacksons – the Jacksons could not Come together because there is no “unity” amongst them.” “The Jacksons are like dinosaurs – they had their time and are now extinct.”
    Phoenix stated, “I tried to warn the public the very first day the tour was announced and now here we are and I have proven I am right – not base upon my predictions, but based upon my knowledge and know-how of this industry.”

Phoenix always said “if you ever see the Jacksons on stage again as a group, one of them will have passed away, one of them would be in a wheelchair, and one of them will be on crutches. This is what would happen if all 5 (6) members ever went up there on the stage again, including Randy, because it’s been over three decades since the Jacksons have performed together on stage.”

He continues

The Jacksons’ tour dates were scheduled back to back and they made a statement about Michael doing 50 shows that were too close to one another for his This is it Tour. The Jacksons are now seniors in their late 50’s and early 60’s getting ready for their AARP membership card. If anyone would have gotten ill it would have been one of the brothers up there on the stage going into cardiac arrest, according to Phoenix.

With the recent cancelation of the first few dates of the Jacksons’ Unity Tour 2012, many people have speculated otherwise on the reason behind the canceled dates is that the Jackson brothers want to finish their studio album before they hit the road. The Jacksons have been saying they are going to be releasing a new album for over two decades now!

If the Jacksons were, indeed, releasing a new album, we would have known what record label they are on even if it is an independent label. Realistically, no record company has given them a deal. Record companies base their artists and promotions upon numbers and the Jacksons cannot guarantee them numbers.
    Wenn die Jackson`s in der Tat ein neues Album veröffentlichen würden, würden wir etwas über das Plattenlabel wissen bei dem sie sind, selbst wenn es unabhänig ist. Realistisch, keine Plattenfirma wird ihnen einen Vertrag geben. Plattenfirmen basieren ihre Künstler und Promotion auf Zahlen und die Jackson`s können keine Verkaufszahlen garantieren.

There cannot be a Jacksons Unity Tour without the glue that kept it all together – Michael Jackson! It just won’t work. So Why did they wait until after Michael’s death to do this tour? According to Phoenix, perhaps because the golden goose that carried them for so long is now gone and they need money. They could have done it without him a long time ago even before his passing, but never attempted to.

They couldn’t even “get it together” on their A&E reality show, “The Jacksons A Family Dynasty” because there was no “Unity.” In the words of their famous brother, Michael Jackson, “Where is the love, L-O-V-E?”

A final word from Phoenix: “What is my prediction on the Jacksons now….. with their comeback? Let me look into my crystal ball… what I see is…. Go get your money back now for your tickets because this tour will never happen!”
    source euroweb

I couldn’t stop laughing while’s reading because he Just said what most fans have been thinking , There is no unity among the brothers , they cant get their act together even after 30 years . Do i think the tour will go on ? Yes but there is no doubt that there is alot of friction going on

http://keepthis100.com/the-jac…kson-family-spokesperson/

• 11.06.2012: Statement zu den gestrichenen Jacksons Konzerten

In einem Statement auf http://www.thejacksons.com/ wird endlich offiziell Stellung genommen zur Absage von elf Konzerten Ihrer geplanten Unity-Tour. Angebliche “Terminkonflikte” werden als Grund genannt. Der aktualisierte Tourplan erlaube den Jacksons nun, eine bestmögliche Show zu liefern.
    Die Tour durch die USA, plus einem Auftritt in Kanada, umfasst nun noch 16 Konzerte.

Quelle: jackson.ch, thejacksons.com, Roman
    http://jackson.ch/html/news.html

• 16 Termine...alles klar, ich halte dagegen :lol:

Livin' crazy, that's the only way

Waiting in the dark for miracles
    But miracles don't happen here

★ ☆ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ♫ MUCCER ♫✮ ✩ ☆ ★

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!