Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

• ihr arzt jedenfalls hat ihr keinen aufenthalt aus medizinischen gründen irgendwo verordnet,
    lediglich nahegelegt es sei weniger anstrengend für sie zu fliegen, anstatt mit dem auto zu fahren.

warum sie dann also ene woche nicht gesehn und nicht gehört wird, macht keinen sinn :hm
    angeblich wollte sie ja ein oder mehrere konzerte besuchen von den jackson4, aber da wurde sie nie gesehn. :tatort

• TMZ:

11:40 AM PT -- A source tells the AP that Katherine is is with her daughter Rebbie and has been prescribed rest by a physician.

9:30 AM PT -- Katherine's lawyer released a statement, saying in part, "Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing -- especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson's health. When Michael's children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally."

She continued, "Prince, Paris, and Blanket are the light of Katherine Jackson's life, as she is to those children. Out of concern for Mrs. Jackson's well-being and in an effort to ensure her being safely reunited with her grandchildren as soon as possible, a report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department who will be investigating this matter."

• Einer der Kommentare auf Jaafar's Post:

Ana Piszczek Jaafar, your father says your grandmother is not missing, just resting in Arizona per doctors orders. I was told she is at the Canyon Ranch spa in Tuscon, Arizona with Rebbie. If she's with Rebbie, how can she be missing?

• jaafar jackson ‏@jaafarjjackson

I don't have a Facebook acc. Whoever has an account using my name is a poser posing to be me. I'll let you guys know when I get a Facebook.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world
    filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with
    despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with
    distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

• Nunyadamnbidniz (@MJCB_Junky)

Posted Monday 23rd July 2012 from Twitlonger

RE: Katherine Jackson
    by Majestik Magnificent on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 7:15pm ·

Hello fans!

This is Majestik. To everyone concerned, let’s wait until all the facts are clear and the smoke clears. Your love for Michael is undeniable. I am sure in your hearts that you want the best and only the best for Michael’s children. At this particular time all the facts involved in this are not in, so please do not panic and make any rash decisions. Keep the calmness and the humbleness that Michael would love for you all to have and carry in your hearts, for the truth will prevail!

I thank you.

Majestik Magnificent

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world
    filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with
    despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with
    distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

• Also wenn meine Mutter spurlos verschwindet, rufe ich doch in voller Panik meinen Vater an und meinen Bruder ebenfalls! Und wenn diese nichts wissen direkt die Polizei! Und schreibe nicht erst meine Family im Internet an, ob diese denn nichts wissen.:rolleyes

• Via Twitter: Jermaine Jackson

Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported "missing"

This incredulous claim was made for reasons best known to the adult/s who filed it but it seems no accident that it comes after we, the sons and daughters, put in place care-taking for our own mother, taking her to Arizona in line with doctor's advice following a check-up.

Furthermore, it dismays me that such an alarmist "missing person" report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael's children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told.

No-one is being "blocked" from speaking with Mother. She is merely an 82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from phones and computers. Everyone has been well aware of this within the family, but I would like to reiterate my reassurance to the outside world that Mother is fine. In the meantime, thank you for all your thoughts and concerns.

• [h=1]X17 EXCLUSIVE - Arizona Sheriff's Department Interview Katherine Jackson, Confirm She’s “Having A Good Time With Family” [/h]

"Katherine Jackson is not missing and she's having a good time with family," confirms the Pima County Sheriff's Department.

X17online can exclusively report that a law enforcement official was sent from the department to interview Mrs. Jackson at the undisclosed location in Arizona where she is currently staying. The visit was a direct request from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department ... who had been notified by Katherine's nephew, Trent, that the Jackson matriarch had been missing.
    The law enforcement official who interviewed Katherine Jackson for 30 - 45 minutes also spoke with X17 exclusively and gave us a first hand account of the visit:

"When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno. In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them. She seemed like she was having a good time. She was happy, safe and healthy. Basically Mrs. Jackson was vacationing with her family here in Arizona."

We're told Mrs. Jackson is currently staying with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy and also her great grandson, London. The law enforcement official tells us "this was strictly to check on Mrs. Jackson's welfare."
    The Malibu Lost Hills Sheriff's Office was notified about the outcome of the visit with Mrs. Jackson. We're told the office "seemed ok with it and were appreciative" that the Pima County Sheriff's official paid Mrs. Jackson a visit.
    The Pima County Sheriff's Department has filed their report confirming Mrs. Jackson's safety.

• Katherine Jackson: I'm Fine and NOT Missing

Katherine Jackson has spoken to police, and she is not in danger ... TMZ has learned.
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police were able to make contact with Katherine today ... and she informed them "she is fine and with a family member."
    Another source tells us she is Arizona. The LA County Sheriff's Department has been investigating Katherine's whereabouts since she was reported missing late Saturday night. We're told the Sheriff's Dept. is still speaking to Jackson family members to find out exactly why Katherine's nephew filed the missing person report in the first place.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/…on-report-arizona-police/

• kann mir mal jemand erklären, warum man, wenn es einem gut geht, man nicht seine kinder, in dem falle eben die pflegekinder (enkel)
    nicht mal anruft...? und warum man überhaupt wegfährt, (fliegt) immerhin rund 1000 kilometer, und nicht VORHER was drüber sagt???
    wenns so ist, dass es ihr wunsch war, und sie freiwillig da ist - dann macht das erst recht keinen sinn, so sehr, wie sie sich sonst kümmert, dass sie plötzlich und ohne ein wort der erklärung verschwindet, und telefonisch nicht erreichbar ist!
    irgednwas ist da faul an der sache, was auch immer es sein mag. ich trau der nummer nicht. :skepsis

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!