399 millionen streams waren von mir
ich brauch neue hobbies.
399 millionen streams waren von mir
ich brauch neue hobbies.
Habe eine kleine Zusammenfassung gefunden, für Leute die es sich nicht anhören wollen, oder es schlecht verstehen
* Brett allowed any and all questions to be asked.
* Brett says that absolutely nothing bad ever happened to him. 100%. He was disgusted with all of the graphic lies that have been spread about him throughout the years. He says none of that ever happened to him and that they are all lies.
* Nobody from HBO or Leaving Neverland ever contacted Brett for a rebuttal.
* Brett and his family were harassed by the Australian media/press. He was harassed over the phone, people asked his wife if he lived there and when she told them he didn’t, they went and found out for sure that he did, came back and stayed outside his house for over an hour. A photographer was in his neighbor’s yard hanging over the fence, and took a photo of his father taking out the trash and the tabloids lied and said that Brett and his father spoke to them when they hadn’t.
* The Australian press tried to lure Brett into giving a public interview by lying to him and saying they were going to do a positive piece on MJ and that other Jackson family members were on board. He refused to do any interview and they ran negative stories about MJ.
* Only his inner circle of true friends knows about his friendship with MJ because no one else can be trusted not to try and profit/sell stories.
* Brett was very emotional when talking about the negative impact the false allegations had on him and his family. He spoke about how it impacted everyone and how he’s just a normal human being and it’s sad that people can’t put themselves in his family’s shoes.
* He & his family became friends with MJ in 1987 during the time MJ was touring Australia. His family went to see MJ at the airport, gave MJ’s dancer Eddie Brett’s letter. Brett ended up getting a show bag with 2 tickets to the concert in it, but his mom & aunt ended up going to the show. MJ called his house and he spoke to Brett’s whole family, including female cousins who he also started calling.
* Says he always saw MJ as a regular human being and that he only saw MJ as a pop star when he was performing on tour. He says MJ was Applehead offstage and Michael Jackson onstage.
* He says that MJ was like a magnet and everybody wanted to be around him 24/7. He said there was no way you could be around him and not be happy.
* Brett said him sleeping in MJ’s bed was not some huge deal that everyone makes it out to be. It was literally insignificant to him because nothing ever happened. He says several times that it was literally just sleeping. That’s it. He said that anyone could come into MJ’s room and it wasn’t some situation where the door was closed and no one could come in. He was also offended that people would think that his parents would allow him to be abused just because MJ is famous.
* He also said that MJ never separated him from his family. Whenever he wanted to see his family, he could.
* He was there at the ranch when it got raided in 1993. He was interviewed by a sheriff and told him that Michael never did anything to him.
* He was really confused and hurt by Jordie’s false allegations against MJ because his friend was being accused of doing something bad.
* Sneddon actually went to Australia and tried to interview Brett but his parents sent him and his sister to play in the park. Basically, his parents told Sneddon he couldn’t talk to Brett, but Sneddon could talk to them. Sneddon and his team also told them not to tell anyone that they had come there. Shady AF.
* He says that after all the lies and pain, MJ had lost a bit of his energy and the light in his eyes had dimmed a bit, but he doesn’t think it was from pain killers, but from the emotional impact the false allegations had on his life. He also says he never saw any inclination that MJ was using pain killers.
* There was a family tutor on tour with him and his sister when they toured Europe.
* Brett says that he definitely spent majority of the time with MJ, in his room. Not every single time, but most of it. He says what his sister Karlee testified to is pretty accurate.
* He was on the set of Jam, Give Into Me, and Ghosts.
* No one ever coached him about what to say in any interview or on the witness stand. He says that no one could ever make him do anything he didn’t or doesn’t want to do.
* He quit his job and lost money but says that it was more important to defend Michael.
* He didn’t like being cross examined by Ron Zonen.
* Brett confirms that Wade and his family lied about the dinner at Neverland in 2005. The dinner indeed happened after Wade and Brett had already testified, not before. Nice try Wade in the water.
* Brett says he was not anyone’s replacement and that no one replaced him. He was MJ’s friend since he was 5 till the day MJ died and he was never cast out or “dumped”. He says in his opinion that if anyone was once in MJ’s life and then out, it’s most likely because MJ couldn’t trust them. Brett says he and his family never used Michael or ever tried to get things from him.
* Brett says that he can’t imagine MJ doing harm to any person, especially a child. He says that even though it’s brash to say, since nothing happened to him, nothing happened to anybody. (Mac said this before too).
* Brett said that LN didn’t need to use his name or his likeness to get their point across. If Wade and James wanted to go with the whole replacement narrative, they should have just alluded to being replaced without using his name and his image.
* When he was having a hard time in 2006, Michael flew him out to Bahrain for 3 weeks and the trip made Brett happier because he got a better perspective on life.
* Brett was always around MJ. They never became distant, they always stayed in contact since Brett was 5 years old. It wasn’t just Brett, but his whole family as well.
* Brett spoke to MJ a week before he passed. Brett was going to be flown out to London. When he heard MJ passed, he didn’t believe it at first but eventually did once he watched the news. He didn’t want to believe it. He didn’t go to any of the services for MJ in 2009 because he had no way of going because he was MJ’s friend and once he was gone, there was no way for him to gain access to his services. He’s also not been back to America since the 2005 trial.
* Says MJ was really his best friend and he knows that MJ felt the same - that he was his really close friend and they could trust each other. He ends the interview saying that MJ was the greatest entertainer, not just because of his natural ability but because of his hard work as well. He says MJ was a great humanitarian and that everything MJ did was for everyone else. He says MJ was selfless and that he was really, really funny and him and his family loved hearing him laugh and making him laugh really hard. He says MJ was really his brother.
Und wer sind die jetzt wieder? Ich hab es mit Namen nicht so... und mit englisch leider auch nicht...
Würde es mir bitte jemand in kurzen Worten wiedergeben...?
Es geht hier hauptsächlich um Brett Barnes
Er hing zur Dangerous Zeiten am meisten mit Michael rum, du kennst ihn sicher von einigen Bildern
2005 war er auch Zeuge im Prozess
Er ist nicht wirklich aktiv, außer vielleicht hin und wieder auf Twitter Dort hat er zumindest schon zwei Mal Bilder gepostet die vermuten lassen das der Account wirklich von Brett ist
NAJA! Jedenfalls, ihn jetzt in einem Podcast zu haben, das ist schon was besonderes!
QuoteBuckle up. Our 2+ hour interview between Charles Thomson and @IAmBrettBarnes is coming June 13th. No topic was off limits. Subscribe ready for release on #VindicationDay! J. #TheMJCast145 #MichaelJackson
🟣 Apple: https://t.co/hiTXhlw9VO
🟢 Spotify: https://t.co/ymhPqWAeqz pic.twitter.com/m6XoeLbnjv
— The MJCast - A Michael Jackson Podcast (@TheMJCast) June 11, 2022
Remember the time hab ich auch gelesen. Hat mich in vielen Dingen anders nachdenken lassen. Aber nicht positiv. Konnte ich lange nicht gut verdauen
Wäre verständlich, dass das Buch alleine deswegen von vielen Fans abgelehnt wird.
Michael Jackson in the studio, working on Jam
Thank you In The Studio With Michael Jackson for this never seen video
New video of Michael 👑 recording vocal compositions for 'Jam' during a 'Dangerous' session.
🎥 Brad Sundberg 🙏
Momentan lese ich ENDLICH "Remember the time - Protecting MJ in his final days"
auch sehr schwer wegzulegen, aber uff! Hab ganz vergessen, dass die meisten Fans von diesem Buch nichts halten. (naja, WIE BEI SO FAST ALLEN BÜCHERN ÜBER MJ )
Beim lesen dauernd an unser Forum denken muss. Für mich war es einfach immer die Hauptquelle um wenigstens ein kleines bisschen den Überblick über Michaels Angestellte zu behalten. Das hat mir schon in den letzten Jahren gefehlt (mein Gedächtnis ist echt zu schlecht um mir zu merken wer wann was gemacht hat ), und wird mir auch zukünftig fehlen.
Bin froh das es hier genug Threads gibt um bestimmte Sachen nachzulesen. Ich sollte mir wirklich so einige Dinge abspeichern
*versucht das Ende des aktiven Forums zu ignorieren*
Stand alles in den ersten Postings dieses Threads.. klar und deutlich. Versteh ehrlich nicht, warum da regelmäßig nachgefragt wird.
WEIL WIR ES EINFACH NICHT WAHRHABEN WOLLEN!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111
oh, dat hat schon jemand geschrieben .... NA, SEHT IHR????
Von Taj's Go Fund Me Seite
The bond of an uncle.
Some people will never fully understand the special bond I had with my uncle Michael. I feel truly blessed how close we remained through out his life.
I am also very fortunate that I’ve been entrusted in both honoring him and standing up for him whenever necessary. I don’t take this responsibly lightly.
The other day I was transferring video tapes for my MJ series and came across an old tape cassette labeled “Taj - Baby Talk”.
I wanted to share with you around 2 minutes of this 6+ minute tape. It brought a huge smile to my face and I hope it does for you guys as well.
Verstehe die Skepsis immer bei solchen Sachen. Habe das Buch aber wirklich geliebt
Da ich total unfähig bin die anderen Bücher weiterzulesen ... HABE ICH GESTERN SPONTAN "Michael and me" ANGEFANGEN UND!!!! ICH KONNTE ES NICHT MEHR WEGLEGEN
Kann das Buch wirklich jedem empfehlen
Meine Büchersammlung hat sich inzwischen erweitert (momentan hauptsächlich versuche regelmäßig Bücher zu kaufen), dabei habe ich "MAKE THAT CHANGE" immer noch nicht fertig gelesen. Rege mich einfach immer zu sehr auf und höre auf zu lesen, haha!
Dafür inzwischen "Redemption" fertig gelesen habe. War interessant. Leider beim lesen keine Notizen gemacht habe, erinnere mich schon gar nicht mehr an die ganzen Details. Danke Gehirn!
omg! Danke für's posten
Alle Themen bei denen ein normaler Mensch sagen würde "Warum interessierst du dich für so einen Scheiß?"
Ich feiere gerade das hier
Schon seit ich Fan bin ja und dabei bleibt es auch.
Oh geliebter Führer Sankt Patrick, wir haben hier unser erstes Versuchsobjekt Ich drucke schon mal pixelige Michaelbilder aus damit wir die dann in den Rucksack stopfen können. Man braucht ja überzeugendes Material.
Coldie, wenn es klingelt, mach die Tür auf