Beiträge von Amidara

Einfach Erbärmlich das ganze. Warum machen manche Menschen für Geld einfach alles? Vorallem sollte er mal überlegen was es dann bedeutet einen Meineid geleistet zu haben. Einfach zum Kotzen
    Armer Michael, man fragt sich, welcher Mensch in seinem Leben war den Aufrichtig zu ihm?

Es gibt wohl immer wieder solche Idioten, es war auch eine auf Twitter allerdings ist der Account endlich gesperrt, die wohl Bieberfan ist und in dem bezug Michael schlecht redete. Z.b das es gut wäre das Michael tot ist weil er sich sonst noch an Bieber vergangen hätte. Und solche Sachen.
    Hoffe das dieser Account dann auch nicht mehr lange lebt. Das ist einfach unfassbar sowas

Paul Anka hat ein Neues Album raus gebraucht mit Dutten von sich und anderen, unter anderem hat er This is it neu Aufgenommen. Wußte nicht genau wohin ich das posten sollte, also stelle ich es hier rein, wenn nicht bitte verschieben

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maZkgsZgGLA']

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

Deke Richards, Motown Songsmith, Dead at 68
    Founder of the Corporation wrote hits for the Jackson 5

Deke Richards, the Motown songwriter, arranger and producer who founded the Corporation, the team that wrote the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back," "ABC," "The Love You Save" and other Sixties and Seventies hits, died Sunday at a hospice house in Bellingham, Washington, after a battle with esophageal cancer. He was 68 and lived between Seattle and the Canadian border.

Richards, a Los Angeles native, and partners Freddie Perren and Fonze Mizell, had originally written the Jackson 5's 1969 breakthrough hit "I Want You Back" as a more topical anthem called "I Wanna Be Free." The Motown songwriters intended to give it to Gladys Knight and the Pips, but Richards caught the Jackson 5's performance at the Daisy in L.A. and made the connection; he called founder Berry Gordy Jr., who had the same idea, suggesting the writers add Frankie Lymon-style kiddie lyrics for the new group of child singers.

From the Archives: Jackson 5, the Biggest Thing Since the Rolling Stones (1970)

"I Want You Back," in 1969, became the first of the Jackson 5's string of Number One hits, soul classics that have come to define mid-period Motown. Richards, Perren and Mizell formed the Corporation, and Richards invited Gordy to join the group as a fourth member. "I basically was in charge of the Jackson 5 – all their creative, when it came down to the studio, and all their musical endeavors," Richards said in a recent phone interview. "I tried to create a Hitsville on the West Coast."

With the Corporation, the young Jacksons did grueling work in the studio, sometimes working well into the night, until a social worker showed up to ensure they finished at a reasonable hour. Richards said he had a habit of listening to finished recordings with his eyes closed, and one day he opened them at 3:02 p.m. and the boys were gone.

"When you've got one [song] you have to do over and over again, the monotony brings out the little one-liners and the joking around and silly stuff," Richards said. "They have no idea how close you are to capturing the last part of it. . . . You're waiting to try to get this one little spot, [and] they've picked out their particular time to go on their Disneyland joke arena – and it's like, 'Jesus! No, not now!'"

Richards said his plan for the Jackson family was to build a dynasty, spinning off solo projects for each brother, but he only got as far as Michael, Jermaine and Jackie. "I was strictly after hits when it came down to the Jackson 5. That's all I was concerned with," he said. "With hits, we'd guarantee those concerts, and the records would get us back to those concerts. We'd have a nice round-robin going."

Richards, a veteran Los Angeles guitarist for R&B nightclub bands, signed with Motown in 1966. He had performed with singer Debbie Dean; when the two met Gordy, Dean landed a recording contract as Motown's first white singer, and Richards signed his own contract as a producer and writer.

Two years later, when the Supremes were struggling to land a hit, Gordy paired Richards with fellow songwriters R. Dean Taylor, Frank Wilson and Pam Sawyer. He sequestered them in Detroit's Ponchartrain Hotel and instructed them to write a million-seller. In four days, they came up with "Love Child," the bold song about illegitimate children that became one of Diana Ross' most powerful performances and quickly hit Number One. This group became known as "The Clan," although, as Richards recalled, the writers began to squabble over royalty percentages and Gordy eventually broke it up.

After Richards, Mizell and Perren began to write hits for the Jackson 5, the songwriter came up with the name the Corporation while talking to Gordy in his office. When Gordy asked what he intended to call the group, Richards looked on Gordy's desk and saw stationary marked Motown Record Corporation. "I said, 'How about the Corporation?'" Richards recalled. "He said, 'OK, that sounds pretty good.'"

The Corporation also wrote "Mama's Pearl," "Goin' Back to Indiana," "One More Chance," "Nobody" and "I Found That Girl," among others, for the Jackson 5, and Richards wrote songs for Bobby Darin, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas and Bonnie Bramlett. The Corporation broke up, Richards said in an interview, after Perren and Mizell became frustrated over royalties, particularly when Richards fell into a deal giving him points on "Corner of the Sky," a Jackson 5 song from the Pippin musical.

Richards, born Dennis Lussier, was the son of Hollywood screenwriter Dane Lussier. In recent years, he had run PosterPalace.com, which collected and sold old movie posters.

Richards left Motown in 1975 and never achieved the same heights as a hit songwriter. (Perren died in 2004, and Mizell in 2011.) Richards continued to work on Motown projects in recent years – he helped produce a 2012 Jackson 5 rarities box called Come and Get It: The Rare Pearls, mixed eight unreleased tracks on the upcoming Martha Reeves and the Vandellas box 50th Anniversary: The Singles 1962-1972 and spoke with Jackie Jackson about possibly collaborating with the surviving Jackson 5 members.

Richards said previous producers had taken advantage of young Michael Jackson's ability to sing like an adult. But he took the opposite approach with the Jackson 5, inventing "bubblegum soul" in the process. "I knew somebody was going to try to take them out of the box as soon as they could, to make them more mature. We have plenty of mature artists out there!" he said. "But there weren't as many young artists who could sing like kids. There was something so magical about it. I wanted to keep it as long as they could."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/mu…68-20130326#ixzz2OfwPO4G7

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYpwQiD9ExE']

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

Ein Ausschnitt:
    Woow kann ich nur sagen

Michael Jackson's oldest child Prince Michael is now an ET correspondent, taking on interviewing duties to cover the upcoming sure-to-be-blockbuster, Oz the Great and Powerful.

ET's Brooke Anderson mentored Jackson through his first-ever interview with actors James Franco, Zach Braff and director Sam Raimi, discussing their upcoming film, a reimagining of the 1939 classic, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Jackson's father famously played The Scarecrow in the 1978 feature film The Wiz: The Super Soul Musical Wonderful Wizard of Oz, directed by Sidney Lumet. Jackson revealed to Anderson that he aspires to a career in the entertainment industry saying, "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor."

PICS: Candid Star Shots

Anderson remarked how he seems so much wiser and older than his ripe age of 16 to which Jackson replied, “That’s what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right."

When asked by Anderson who Jackson would like to interview next if he had his choice and who he admires, he divulged, “Probably Peter Jackson because I love his movies. Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and King Kong. I just love the way he shoots [and how] he brings things and depicts it back to life. I used to study his movies with my dad, put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together."

Related: Making the Wonderful World of 'Oz'

During Jackson's interview with the stars, he received advice about pursuing his dreams. Franco advised Jackson, "I always tell people, just go out and try, and stop waiting around or dreaming it’s going to happen. Just go and start doing things on your own.”

Tune in to ET tonight and all this week for more of Jackson's reporting debut!

http://www.etonline.com/news/1…_Correspondent/index.html

hmm sehr komisch wenn man auf der Seite von E.t klickt und dann auf Prince Jackson kommt dann :PAGE NOT FOUND

The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but you may be interested in the content below.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Mal sehen ob da was kommt oder nicht

Chris Tucker bei Ellen DeGeneres.

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZY3pcFfGE']

[/ame]

er meint, er hätte total viel spaß mit michael gehabt und es wäre eine gnade gewesen, michael gekannt zu haben. sie wären zusammen in filme gegangen und weil michael so berühmt war, musste er sich verkleiden und dann wäre chris angekommen und hätte gefragt wo michael ist und michael so "ich bin hier, chris" und chris so O__O...und meinte dann "michael, wir gehen in einen film, du solltest dich umziehen" und michael "ich bin umgezogen, chris". und michael hätte immer so laut gelacht
    einmal wären sie in einem einkaufscenter gewesen und michael wollte zum cd-laden und chris meinte dann, sie könnten doch nicht zum einkaufscenter gehen, ob er (michael) vergessen hätte wer er sei. und im auto wäre nur eine spiderman maske gewesen und michael habe gemeint er würde die anziehen und dann reingehen, wovon chris nicht so überzeugt war, aber es hätte erst funktioniert, bis einige drauf gekommen wären, weil chris eben bei ihm war und dann wäre da die hölle los gewesen. aber sie hatten jede menge spaß und er war großartig.

und ellen meint dann, sie hatte nie die chance ihn zu treffen, aber sie hätte gehört, dass er einen tollen sinn für humor hatte.
    chris meint, michael hätte die ganze zeit über ihn gelacht, wegen der art wie chris redet.

(Anm: ich hätte Michael soooo gerne bei Ellen gesehen:sad, das wäre bestimmt sehr lustig geworden.)

Ich weiß garnicht wo das Problem ist, selbst wenn Debbie nur eine Leihmutter gewesen wäre, ( was ich Persönlich nicht glaube ) dann ist das doch auch Ok. Viele andere Prommis machen das auch und da kräht kein Hahn nach ob die Frau ihr Kind abgegeben hat und dafür Geld bekam. Was mich Persönlich gegen eine reine Leihmutterschaft sprechen würde ist die Tatsache das Debbie in den ersten Wochen, die Kinder jeweils auf ihr Herz gelegt hatte, sie geküßt hat, sie geknuddelt hat, es mag sein das sie versuchte die Bindung nicht so stark werden zu lassen damit sie die Kids bei Michael lassen konnte, aber komplett ohne Gefühle ihrer Kinder gegenüber, war Sie nie. Und ich glaube ihr das Sie die Kinder auf ihre weise liebt. Und für mich besteht kein zweifel daran das Sie Michael aus tiefsten Herzen geliebt hat und auch ihre Kinder. Ob Michael die gleiche Intensivität hatte wie Debbie mag ich nicht Urteilen.
    Lisa Marie bereut heute auch, sie dachte immer Michael hätte sie einfach nicht geliebt und war daher wohl sehr verletzt. Heute weiß Sie das er Sie auch geliebt hat, ob das nun der Wahrheit entspricht oder sie es sich jetzt nur sehr wünscht? Kann ich nicht beurteilen.

Vorallem warum kommt man jetzt erst damit an, ich hätte es schön gefunden wenn Michael noch mal was zu seinem Leben geschrieben hätte, Moonwalker ist so lange her und es ist in seinem Leben ja noch soooo viel passiert, ich könnte mir schon vorstellen das er was Aufgezeichnet hat oder iwas hinterlassen hat. Aber in welchen Händen das ist wenn es Exestiert, gute Frage

[video=youtube;uufgf1HAOcU]

[/video]

Ist da süüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüß

Oh man immer wenn ich solche Bilder sehe, steigen mir die tränen in den Augen, nicht nur deswegen weil man weiß was der Ort zu bedeuten hat, sondern auch deswegen weil die Menschen sich soviel mühe geben und mit liebe an ihn gedenken und sachen Basteln, sich eben einfallen lassen. Das berührt mich total

Ich gesell mich zu euch :drück meine beiden Freundinnen um mich rum, sind auch nicht MIchael infiziert, sie mögen Michael aber das wars auch schon. Das eine oder andere kann ich schon mit ihnen bereden aber nicht so wie mit euch die es verstehen. Wobei ich zugestehen muss das ich Silbermond toll finde und so manchen Song hätte mit Singen können. ;)
    Einer meiner Freundinnen ist Depeche Mode und Gothic Fan. Das ist eine völlig andere Welt, mir nicht Fremd im gegenteil aber von Michael Millionen Lichtjahre Entfernd.

Ich freue mich daher auch auf weitere Jahre mit euch :drück