www.the-michael-jackson-archives.com

• Hi Everyone.

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARCHIVES - Main Page as grown considerably over the past few months and we now have a good selection of magazine articles and news clippings for you to view. On 30th June 2009 we will be celebrating the 25th Anniversary of The Victory Tour and Album with a great selection of news, reviews and stories surrounding it all. We have clippings from most of the venues dates and will help some of you re-live the hysteria surrounding it all.

Here are the latest updates:

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARCHIVES - 1980sArticles

16's INCREDIBLE HUNK

BLACK BEAT - COAST TO COAST

BLACK BEAT MICHAEL GOES TO THE MOVIES

BLACK BEAT - MICHAEL JACKSON

CHART BEAT - ISSUE 20

PEOPLE WEEKLY 17TH OCTOBER 1983

BLACK BEAT FEBRUARY 1984

TUF MAG NO 8

RIGHT ON - AUGUST 1984

PREVIEW - BAD TALK FROM MICHAEL JACKSON (1988)

BLACK BEAT - MAY 1987

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARCHIVES - 1990sArticle

GULF WEEKLY - 17TH NOVEMBER 1993

THE JACKSONS ARTICLES

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARCHIVES - jarticles1970s

THE JACKSONS - MUSIC COMES FIRST

THE JACKSONS LIFE

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARCHIVES - JREVIEWS

Various ads for Blame I On The Boogie and Destiny.

A Triumph Tour Ad for 29th August 1981

A Triumph Tour Rolling Stone Article

A Jacksons article

Victory Album write up from Washington Post

THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARCHIVES - 02

O2 and others bits latest.

Hope you enjoy your visit

• Hi Chris!
    Thanks for the update mate. :)

By the way, could you check the links please? Apart from the first one they don't work as intended. You probably copied that post from another post you made on another forum and thus the links got broken. If you want me to fix it for you, just shout. :)

As for the site - I frequently reference and recommend it, because just like the book "For The Record" it has become an authority for MJ fans looking for MJ information.
    Thanks for creating it! :top

• Thanks Paul its all worth while if people appreciate it. I enjoy putting it together and sharing it with fellow fans, especially if they have missed out on something or can't afford to collect.

I'll sort those links out right now buddy.

• Thank you very much for creating such a cool website which includes so many information about michael's past music career. I really enjoy visiting that website. And for I am a big Dangerous and HIStory Fan I really appreciate all the stuff from 91 - 97. Great work !!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!