Beiträge von Leafar

Hier behauptet ein Member aus dem MJJC das Michael beim Song Monster, die Version mit Brad Buxer, über Drogenabhängigkeit singt...Ob wohl was wahres dran ist?!

Zitat

My apologies; in hindsight that wasn't the best comparison. It was the only sensible one that came to mind at the time however. But regardless, no business would do that. It's a prime reason why Monster (the 1998 Brad Buxer collaboration) won't be released anytime soon -- because Michael Jackson singing about drug addiction leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I find it hard to listen to Morphine for that reason alone.

Source: MJJC; AlwaysThere

Justin Timberlake - Human Nature (LIVE)

Auch JT Fans kennen alle Human Nature ;D

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXWLLsX3gZU']

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

:? Wie zerstören Leaks unter Fans das Vermächtnis von MJ? Das Einzige Ankratzen des Vermächtnisses, was ich im Moment sehe, war der Prozess gegen AEG und natürlich der "Arzt". Aber die Leaks?
    Von denen wissen nur Fans und die kaufen die Musik ja dann sowieso wenn sie rauskommt.

Ich sehe das mittlerweile anders, durch das Internet bekommen auch nicht MJ Fans die leaks mit. Und wenn es klasse Songs sind, dann verbreiten die sich auch mehr. Auch wenn ich mich hier teilweise selbst wiederspreche in dem ich sage, ist doch gut umso mehr mjs Genialität mitbekommen desto besser. Aber ein nicht mj fan, der den leak hat, wird sich garantiert nicht die cd oder es legal kostenpflichtig erneut downloaden. Dadurch gehen in meinen Augen viel Geld dem Estate, und MJs Kindern flöten...

Keine Panik :schongut , man braucht heute keine Promo mehr von vielen Monaten :ja.

Das Leben ist viel schnelllebiger geworden.

Ende Oktober eine neue Single (Vllt. Chicago) und im Dezember ein neues Album. Reicht von der Zeit her locker.

Wenn die erste Single ein Knaller ist, muss diese auch kaum extra beworben werden. Von mir aus kann man den Song auch umsonst ins Netz stellen.
    So würde sich Sony auf jeden Fall die hohen Marketingkosten sparen und die Leute auf das Album im Dezember heiß machen. Selbst die Single müsste man nicht Wochen vorher ankündigen, schmeisst die einfach auf den Markt von heute auf morgen. Wenns ein Hit ist, dann läufts von alleine ;)

Ich sehe noch alles bis anfang November positiv, sollten wir bis mitte November nichts mehr gehört haben, wirds dieses Jahr mit nem Album nichts mehr...vllt aber nur mit ner Single im Dezember...Fragen über Fragen :sneddi

Den Prozess habe ich nicht verfolgt, aber mir war schon von Anfang an klar, dass Aeg nicht verurteilt wird. Michael wollte Murray, und Murray hat Michael das Leben mit seinem unverantwortlichen Verhalten genommen. AEG hat Michael und Co Druck gemacht, dass alles laufen wird. Völlig normal in der Branche. Bin mir auch ziemlich sicher, dass die keine Ahnung hatten was Murray mit Michael jeden Abend getan hat. Somit kann ich unaufgeregt sagen, endlich ist der für mich etwas lächerliche Prozess vorbei. Vor allem die Summen waren für mich ein Witz. Wenn man Kohle holen will, dann von Murray, der hat ja aber bekanntlich nichts, deshalb hat man versucht Aeg mit ins Schuldenboot zuholen. Geldgierige Frau Jackson!!! So kann man ja nur verlieren..ist bestimmt noch auf dem Mist Ihrer anderen Söhne gewachsen! Endlich ist das Thema um MJs Tod zu Ende. Lasst ihn doch mal in Frieden Ruhen. Kein Gericht oder Urteil und Geld bringt ihn wieder zurück, lässt Musik sprechen, dass was MJ am Besten konnte :)

Unreleased Victory Tour footage leaks(Snippets)!

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH3VSbXcwCo']

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

Around six minutes of unreleased footage of Michael Jackson and The Jacksons performing during their legendary Victory Tour has leaked online.

The footage, uploaded to YouTube by a fan, showcases The Jacksons’ performing one of three shows at the Canadian National Exhibition Stadium in Toronto in early October, 1984.

The Victory tour, which consisted of 55 concerts across the U.S and Canada between July and December 1984, is one of the most highly sought-after items in the Jackson fan community. There are several low quality copies of different shows available on YouTube, however to date there has been no official release of the Victory Tour on any format.

The recently leaked footage, seen below, seems to be of a very high quality and is professionally edited

http://www.damienshields.com/u…our-footage-leaks-online/

Entire Timbaland-Produced Michael Jackson Album Coming Soon

L.A Reid-sanctioned project may be led by possible single "Chicago"
    August 30 2013, 2:50 PM ET

Well, happy 55th birthday Michael Jackson. Yesterday (August 29) we speculated about Timbaland's involvement in producing posthumous tracks left behind by the King of Pop, and late last night, we got our confirmation: Timbo is officially working on a full album of MJ tunes that he'll finish sometime in 2013.

After RevoltTV posted a cryptic 39-second video that showed snippets of a Timbaland interview interspersed with footage of Jackson, the Diddy-owned media company unveiled the full clip confirming the album news.

"I have a lot of unreleased Michael Jackson," Timbo says. "L.A. Reid came to my house, [he's] like 'I got something big I wanna do. Me and you we gotta do something big.' And he said, 'How would you like to do Michael Jackson?' Of course I'll do it. It would complete my legacy."

As for the rumored first single "Chicago," Timbaland says it's not confirmed but he thinks it should be the unnamed album's lead cut because it "sounds like today." Unfortunately, the producer and the pop star never got to meet in person, but they did talk on the phone once. Doing a slight Jackson impersonation, Timbo says that Jackson told him, "I like your stuff. You're good."

Watch the video above to hear more about the project, which will be the first full posthumous LP from Jackson aside from the mostly live This Is It, and find out who Timbaland's last remaining dream collaboration is. Hint: He loves wearing purple.

http://www.spin.com/articles/t…bum-producing-posthumous/

hier noch News vom letzten Monat:

“TIMBALAND AND THE KING OF POP”

On July 2nd, 2013 news began to leak from different media outlets on the Internet, that Timbaland has been putting the final touches on a new MJ album. The sources are also claiming that Michael Jackson has over 8 albums worth of unreleased music. If this news is true, I for one I’m extremely excited. If any producer can bring Michael to life, and give him the perfection he always strived for. It’s for sure the one, and only Timbaland. Michael Jackson fan’s as well as Timbaland’s Supafriends should all be celebrating this exciting news. Michael Jackson, and Timbaland are two of my biggest idol’s. One gave me the drive to want to be an amazing artitst, while the other has schooled, taught me music business, and gave me the ear on what music should, and is supposed to sound like. The both of them on one album for the first time is truly an amazing concept. Two Kings, I know Michael would be proud. Timbaland has risen from the Ashes of his haters, and critics. As I recall they said he fall off, and lost his touch. Now Tim, myself, and my fellow Supafriends get to sit back, and laugh as he leaves them, and the Music Industry dum founded. Timbaland, and his music paintings never sleep. His creative ideas, and music team are always leaving people speechless with everything from, Missy Elliott, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, and more. It’s amazing that he’s even managed to sign new artists like, Shawn Chrystopher, Lyrica Anderson, Dopebyaccident, KD Cherry, and so on. All while continuing to work on his next solo album, and now news of MJ. Timbaland is truly a force to be reckoned with. I hope someday soon god blesses me to be able to work with him in the studio, but until then. It’s time to just sit back, and enjoy the Timbaland take over.

http://www.timbalandthursdays.…land-and-the-king-of-pop/

hab ich jetzt noch mit in den ersten Beitrag aufgenommen.