Jermaine discusses brother Michael Jackson - drugs and death

• Jermaine discusses brother Michael Jackson - drugs and death

Michael Jackson's brother, Jermaine Jackson, appeared on CNN's Larry King Live to talk about his brother on June 25, 2010, the one year anniversary of the pop icon's death. In the year since Michael Jackson died at the age of 50, on June 25, 2009, there have been rumors of all kinds about what really happened. From day one, the Jackson family has made surprising allegations.

Jermaine Jackson talked about his father's controversial comment that Katherine Jackson was not attentive enough and the charges against Dr. Conrad Murray, who administered the anesthetic that cased Jackson's cardiac arrest.

Joe Jackson recently made a statement that Katherine Jackson should have been a more attentive mother. Larry King asked for Jermaine's comments about the controversial statement.

Jermaine Jackson said, 'You know, Larry, everybody has taken that out of context. ...I think my father my said that -- my father said that because my mother -- Michael -- my mother was very, very close to him. And she could get him to say and do things before my father and before any of us, so the fact that he said my mother should have -- a mother should have done that.

But the bottom line is we all were very busy in trying to tear down this wall that was surrounded -- that Michael surrounded himself with. These were the outside people who didn't want us in.

And that's what he meant by breaking that barrier or trying to. She should have been more attentive to trying to get through because he knew she had a -- and just a pass all the time. Not a pass, but just an OK, just to get through it. It was tough. Very tough.'

Jackson agreed with King that Joe Jackson still had a lot of pain about Michael, saying, 'Yes, he's still grieving, yes.'

King then asked about statements that Janet Jackson has made about Michael having a drug problem. Janet Jackson has said the the Jackson family tried several interventions with regard to the problem with drugs. King as if the family could have done more.

Jermaine Jackson said he wasn't always there for the intervention attempts, acknowledging that they did occur. Jackson said, things being said bWe all say that (we could have done more) after the fact, but some of the attempts of intervention, I wasn't there. …. I was out of the country. But I had heard about them, but Michael would never, ever, ever take his own life, and I -- if Michael were sitting here right now, and we were to say to him, Michael, you're not going to be here, and your kids are going to be left fatherless, he would say, oh, no, that would never happen.

And the fact that there's been so many ridiculous y Dr. Klein and all these idiots who were saying these horrible things now that he's not here. I'm very much against that.

Michael loved life. He was the type of person who saw a fly in the room, he wouldn't smash it against the wall. He would let it out. He would open the door to let the fly out. He loved preserving life and life for others. Why would he take his own life?

Doctor Conrad Murray Is charged with involuntary manslaughter. King asked if Jermaine Jackson will attend the trial scheduled for August, 2010.

Jjermaine replied that he would be there to support the family, saying, 'Yes. Yes. I'm there for support. There to keep my mother strong and my father and the family. And keep myself –'

King asked how Jermaine felt about Murray and the fact that a judge has allowed the doctor to keep his medical license.

Jermaine Jackson replied, 'You know, Larry, it's not even important whether he keeps his license or they take his license away. The bottom line is Michael is not here. What he administered in Michael should have been in a hospital setting and he did not act alone.

Jackson then alluded to the Jackson familiy's belieft that Michael Jackson's death was the result of a conspiracy theory, saying, 'I all feel, myself, Randy, Latoya, all of us feel that he's the fall guy. And knowing how this whole thing works, and knowing it's higher up than just the doctor, and he's there. And if you squeeze him hard enough, he will talk. '

Jermaine discusses brother Michael Jackson - drugs and death

• :rolleyes

Ja ja Jermaine - ihr seid eine große, glückliche Familie. Und das mit Joe haben wir im falschen Kontext verstanden. Deshalb hat Katherines Anwalt auch so eindeutig darauf reagiert...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!