Neues Album "SCREAM'

• SCREAM launch Party in LA
    October 25, 2017

Fans in LA were for a “trick or Treat” event with the official Michael Jackson Scream Album Celebration!
    The Event took place at the Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
    Not only the fans have watched all the following videos:

• Blood On The Dance Floor
    • GHOSTS
    • THRILLER 3D

But they were also treated to a special trailer of the “Michael Jackson’s Halloween” Animation.
    The whole theater and actually street where Michael’s Hollywood star lays was all #MJSCREAM! Fans were treated also to popcorn, drinks, goodie bags, little games and an amazing after party!
    The whole front of the theater came to life just before Halloween Week-end!

To note the presence of the Estate, Joe Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Travis Payne (GHOSTS), John Landis (THRILLER), Ola Ray (THRILLER) and Shana Mangatal (GHOSTS) and many more celebrities…

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Grauman’s Chinese Theater

Travis Payne & Shana Mangatal

Ola Ray during the MJSCREAM event on Michael Jackson Hollywood Star

http://www.mjvibe.com/scream-launch-party-in-la/

• Nach dem gestrigen Event bedankt sich Joe Jackson beim Estate:

Keeping my son’s legacy alive has been my dream. To see more people discover his music, his talent and who he was as a person. The results speak for themselves and I commend the executors of my son’s estate for the innovative work you have done behind the scenes in making this happen. I attended with John Branca the MJ One show in Las Vegas on my son’s birthday. Not only is it an amazing show but it continues to be the highest grossing resident show in the country.
    I was thrilled to see the young crowd at the thriller 3D mania event yesterday in L.A. It shows the message has been heard by the next generation. Keep up the good work of spreading his legacy !
    Das Vermächtnis meines Sohnes am Leben zu erhalten war mein Traum. Zu sehen, dass mehr Leute seine Musik entdecken, sein Talent und wie er als Person war. Die Ergebnisse sprechen für sich und ich gratuliere den Verwaltern des Estates meines Sohnes für ihre innovative Arbeit, die sie hinter den Kulissen machten um dies geschehen zu lassen. Ich besuchte mit John Branca die MJ-One-Show in Las Vegas beim Geburtstag meines Sohnes. Nicht nur das es eine tolle Show ist, sie hat weiter die Show mit den höchsten Besucherzahlen bei den Residenz-Shows im Land. Ich war erfreut das junge Publikum zu sehen bei dem 3D Thriller Mania-Event gestern in LA. Es zeigt de Botschaft wurde gehört von der nächsten Generation. Macht weiter so gute Arbeit und weitet sein Vermächtnis aus!
    Fotos im Link:
    jwjackson.com/to-the-executors-of-my-sons-estate/

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Scream set to go back in the top 40
    October 31, 2017

Michael Jackson’s Halloween themed album Scream is set to vault 88 places to Number 11 :top following a glow-in-the-dark vinyl release.
    The sales of the vinyl, one of the kind item, has pushed the sales of the Halloween compilation and the final figures will be released soon!

This is a great news for Michael Jackson and the first Halloween compilation of this kind and might push the Estate to release more themed albums! (Valentin’s day soon guys… you never know!). Not to mention the collector glow-in-the-dark vinyl which is a piece of art on its own and that pleased any collectors out there!

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/
    http://www.mjvibe.com/scream-set-to-go-back-in-the-top-40/

• SCREAM BACK in the TOP 20 of the Official Charts!
    November 3, 2017

As predicted earlier this week, the Halloween Compilation “Scream” is back in the top 20!!
    Sitting right now at #19 from #99, the Michael Jackson Album was pushed by the sales of the special glow-in-the-dark 2LP.

5 weeks on and Michael Jackson is still in the top 100.
    SOURCE: The Official Charts
    http://www.mjvibe.com/scream-b…0-of-the-official-charts/
    SCREAM zurück in den TOP 20 der offiziellen Charts!
    Wie zu Beginn dieser Woche vorhergesagt, ist die Halloween-Compilation "Scream" wieder in den Top 20 !!
    Momentan auf # 19 von # 99 , wurde das Michael Jackson Album durch den Verkauf des speziellen "glow-in-the-dark" 2LP angetrieben.
    5 Wochen später ist Michael Jackson immer noch in den Top 100.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!