5 Jahre ohne Michael - Gedanken und News

• "Moonwalkers" - eine neue Fandokumentation wird am 25.6.2014 präsentiert:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• @MJJJusticePrjct ·
    Lest ye forget -
    Line by Line of Karen Faye's backstabbing Michael Jackson email to Frank Dileo of June 22, 2009

For KF minions too busy kissing ass to look beyond her backside - "Let's break it down" as Michael would say-

Line by line June 22, 2009 Hi Tookie, "I just want you to have this information to be one step a head." “a step ahead” –So as to be aware- she wants Frank to be prepared because as she spells it out line by line, how Michael is going to "use" him and others and make them the "villans"- Is she standing by Michael at this onset of this email?

“Michael is showing and telling his fans of his fragile state and his inability to do 50 shows." Karen is not concerned about Michael's fragile state but rather that he is "showing and telling his fans" about it- Again, we ask - Is this supporting Michael?

“It seems he is setting himself up to be the victim" Ahhh this one is especially telling.. Faye doesn't think Michael is a victim but merely "setting himself up to be" one. Yet now, she tweets incessantly that Michael was a victim of these men, but on June 22nd, she wanted to keep them one step ahead of Michael's devious plans? She speaks with a forked tongue of a viper.

"He uses them to finance his life and then moves on when he can not deliver on his promises." Michael is a "user" who doesn't fulfill on his promises? WAIT- this sounds eeriely familiar .. Isn't this the same phrasing she used after she her buddy Taunya Zilke and Michael's brother, Randy mishandled MJJSource and then began a public defense of blaming Michael for it all?

Let's hasten back to the time shall we" “I understand all the anger with the fans, but we have done everything in our power to live up to all the promises Michael has made. If he does not fulfill his promises…there is nothing we can do. We were Michael’s voice, but if he doesn’t wish to speak or pay the bills for MJJsource, there is nothing we can do.” 2005 Karen Faye

But let's get Back to the Email --> "I see his pattern emerging once again with his care takers" A "pattern" she sees? And just when and where had Michael displayed this repetitive behavior - The term "caretaker" itself is extemely demeaning and passive aggressive towards Michael. S This "pattern" she claims to have witnessed surely wasn't after 2005 because we know he booted Faye out off the Neverland Ranch compound before he ever set foot back after complete vindication in court.

"I am not saying his original intent is not to live up to his obligations, but I am merely speculating that he becomes paralyzed with fear." Oh well..now she backtracks just a tad - She believes Michael wants to meet his obligations but his fear is paralyzing. This is very important, because Faye was one of the people who was in the dressing room with Michael, not any of the AEG suits. SHE had the best chance of seeing Michael's physical appearance. Yet, she states nothing about that element of Michael's being to Frank .. she doesn't even consider it that important.

"This is why I thought therapy for him was the more important element for him to succeed." So now it's clear. This email is not to alert Frank that Michael is near death's door but rather that he needed a mental health professional to straighten out his mind. Again this is June 22nd, and the most "important element for him to succeed" in her mind was "therapy", even though she'd received emails from concerned fans alerting her to Michael's demeanor and weight lose.

"When he asked me to do this in May and met with him, I saw a slender but strong and coherent Michael Jackson." In May, Michael was slender, strong and coherent - let's keep this in mind, shall we?

"All this hurts me all the way around" <-- "hurts me" Now we come to the truth of this email and her personalization of the issue.

"I see so many invest in his success, believe in him, then I have to watch him self-destruct." So now Faye is ingratiating herself to Frank with this oh woe to us ..if Michael doesn't get his shit together. Again, Faye wasn't thinking that there was a possibility that Murray was poisoning Michael nightly with a propofol drip - Who would? ! She simply believed that it was Michael being Michael. And as for "watching him self-destruct" she testifed that she never spoke to Michael about "drug use" - yet within the same testimony claim he was like "family to her" - she makes that same claim in this email too.

"I have seen with my own eyes him deteriorate physically in a month." Does a concerned family member NOT discuss "drug issues" ? Most do.. it's only employees who are afraid of losing a paycheck that don't discuss the elephant drug use in the room. She'd rather watch him with her own eyes "deteriorate" than to stick her neck out.

"I have seen him do this several times in my relationship with him." Again, this is habitual behavior she claims, yet never did a damned thing about it through all the years as a service worker to this man? It defies logic.

"I watch him turn people against each other who are working so hard to help him." Now she begins bad-mouthing his intentions. Not only is he a "user" she states he is in fact a manipulator of people and their relationships with each other.

"I want nothing more than to see him and his art to continue to thrive and live on, not only for history and himself but for his children sake." This is an interesting sentence. Three negative words are used when she is trying to express her desire to see him succeed. One would wonder if these negations are a more realistic expression of how she truly feels. It has been said that the only reason Faye was hired was because she was willing to wait for her pay. Michael had little choice but to bring her on board, if no one else agreed to a deferred salary. One might imagine her being very bitter about Michael unceremoniously dumping her after 2005 trial. Did Faye really want Michael to succeed?

"He hurts himself most of all." And yet it was with this assumption she allowed her "friend" to be killed with a nightly cocktail of poisons. Assuming there was nothing physically being administered to him but that Michael was hurting himself. She sat upon the witness stand and implied that Kenny Ortega and Frank Dileo did NOT care about Michael's health and yet here in this email she states that it's MICHAEL hurting himself.

"I love and care about Michael like a brother, a family member, and I pray that you are correct, when you say you have it under control and figured out." "Love and care" ??? Hardly. Again, we reiterate- if she loved and cared she would have had a frank and open relationship and delved into the possibility of drugs being used.

"I trust you. I also care about you. I don’t think you, Kenny or Randy deserve becoming the villains, or the financial victims." June 22nd ..she trusted Frank ..Kenny and even Randy Phillips.. Wowzers.. Now THAT is a revelation, is it not? Randy Philips who she now likens to a murderer was someone she wanted to keep from being seen as a "villian" OR become Michael's "financial victim"- ??!!!

What is wrong with this picture?

While Michael needed help she was sending emails to protect AEG CEO but after it's all said and done she sits on the witness stand and points the finger at others, when in fact SHE must be held accountable as well.

"I think EVERYONE deserves to have amazing success. We need to all be on the same page at all times." EVERYONE <-- all caps.. herself included .. and this amazing success depends on Michael not making "witnesses" to his fraility. The "page" she speaks of would entail what exactly? She mentions nothing.. is it code?

"You do not want him to collapse in front of several hundred thousand people. He has created many witnesses so far." Read these two sentences again because they cannot be analyzed separately. It's not that she is worried that his health is impaired and he will collapse …she is thinking Michael WILL purposefully collapse…. the second sentence supports this theory… her assertions that "he has created many witnesses so far" in partnership with the previous sentence clearly defines Fayes motivation for this email.

"Michael is painfully thin… his bones are protruding." As we see further down, the protrusion of his bones was witnessed in late May thru mid June in Culver City. Where was Faye's concern then?

"I am one person that has physical contact with him every day." This is why we find her more responsible than anyone in Michael's death.

"Michael’s OCD is getting worse. He repeats his actions and rambling words constantly, rarely coherent with the present conversation." She blamed Michael and assumed OCD not drug intoxification.

"I see Travis struggling and winded, just “going through the motions” at rehearsal doing MJ’s part." Again, concern for others will make her appear sympathetic yet with these words she continues to condemn Michael. The whole email has a us against HIM tonal quality.

"We are having Michael on a cherry picker out over the audience, climbing very high steep steps.. and so far, he can not even walk down the ramp without assistance.. Kenny has asked the female dancer to assist him as they leave the stage…" "We" again this is used to make Frank believe her concern is about the team and how any sort of incident or accident with affect them .. not Michael… the concern for Michael is not heard here … It should be noted that Michael doesn't seem to have any fear while on cherry-picker during the rehearsal footage - it is in fact, Kenny who asks Michael to please HOLD on.

"This is between you and me alone." This is routinely used by people who are trying to make the other person feel as if they can be trusted….seldom is that the case. It took hardly anytime at all after Frank Dileo's death for Faye to instigate a hatefull diatribe against Belinda Dileo, Frank's daughter. She and a couple of her sheeple had the nerve to invade Belinda's twitter timeline with disparaging and hurtful remarks about her deceased father.

"I am leaving this in your hands as you have instructed me to do." After setting up the Michael against us routine throughout the whole email, she take on a subordinates role? And she claims Michael is manipulative? pffft

"I am getting many emails from fans similar to this one .. he is delivering this message to the public himself." She was getting concerned emails from fans, she considerd these "witnesses" in the making. Now we've come full circle and back to where this email started. She's giving Frank a "heads up" because she's backing the team against Michael .. she supports the team because Michael is going "public" -

"He also brought in several fans at Culver City Studios, and they saw the bones protruding down his back, when he tried on some clothing they gave him." Here is her own admission that she knew Michael was physically unwell and extremely thin way back end of May. Several fans have been saying that they contacted Faye regarding their worries so this corraborates her statements regarding receiving emails. Biggest question is since she was receiving several emails from concerned fans regarding Michael's health and appearance - why on June 22nd is she regarding Michael's condition as something he is doing to cause the failure of the This Is It O2 shows?

The fans wrote to Faye thinking that she loved Michael and would "intervene" yet rather than voice concern over Michael's condition she laces her email to Frank with accusations against Michael. She considered Michael talking to fans a bad thing because he was making "witnesses" and bring things to the "public" - She wasn't worried about Michael she wanted to give Frank a heads up and protect him, Kenny and even that horrid Randy Phillips, from being victimized by this habitual "user" of people. She wanted EVERYONE to be successful in this endeavor and it meant they all had to be on the "same page". Whatever that meant.

Clearly, Faye's supporters and apologists don't want to read between the lines of this email because they have blinders on. So did Faye and for what reason? Greed - She was concerned about her job, not her "family" member. After receiving emails from worried fans who told her he had protruding bones, her email to Frank did not stress any alarm regarding his physical health but rather saying she felt "therapy" was more important ?

Michael WAS overly thin, yes there is no denying it. There were many times in his life that he was overly thin. In 1997, during the Barbara Walters interview, Micahel was alarmingly thin. Thin does not necessarily mean he was ill, however. But obviously two month nightly infusion with Propofol with a make-shift Saline drip with no pump would cause ANY man, thin or not to exhibit symptoms of drug intoxication.

Was he in need of medical help? Again, there is no denying that the symptoms described to Cherilyn Lee on Father's Day meant he was exhibiting toxic levels of drugs lingering in his body that was affecting his brain & body functions.

When someone dies, answers regarding how they died come through autopsies and it is afterward when the 20/20 vision kicks in that the finger pointing begins. Karen Faye has to point fingers so no one will consider her culpability leading up to June 25th, 2009.

Do we believe AEG suits were good to Michael or treated him with the dignity and respect that this man so rightly deserved? No, of course they did not- as it has been proven in court testimony and evidence provided through company emails. And despite what anyone says, NO Michael Jackson fan supports or sides with AEG- It is a perposterous accusation and one that holds no logic or sensibility. But we want to stress that any expectation that a promoter would care is a naïve one.

Care, love and concern should be provided by friends, family and lifetime associates not cold hard assed executives whose only concern is their ROI.

But what happens when those who profess love do not offer care or concern but rather accuse the victim of Conrad Murray’s malpractice and neglect of being a “user” and manipulative?

Tragedy, that is what happens-

Karen claims "I have always stood by and supported Michael" -

We say -Maybe, not so much.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s132jt

• Die endlose Faszination des Michael Jackson

Heute, 12:12 Uhr
    Hanspeter Künzler

Acht Jahre nach seinem letzten Album sollte Michael Jackson unter dem Banner
    von «This Is It» sein Comeback geben – mit vorerst zehn Konzerten in
    London. Die Vorbereitungen wurden filmisch festgehalten. Statt dem
    Dokument einer Renaissance wurde aus den Aufnahmen ein Epitaph.

Weniger als vier Minuten dauerte der Auftritt am 12. März 2009 in der Londoner
    O2-Arena: Im Juli werde er in dieser Halle zehn Comeback-Konzerte geben,
    erklärte Michael Jackson. Es würden seine «letzten in London» sein. Wer
    glaubte, die Krone des selbsternannten «King of Pop» sei während seiner
    langen Stille heruntergefallen, sah sich bald eines Besseren belehrt.
    Dermassen fulminant war die Nachfrage nach Tickets, dass sich zehn
    Vorstellungen alsbald in deren fünfzig verwandelten. Bis die erste
    Million Tickets verkauft waren, vergingen nicht einmal zwei Stunden.

Dieser Ansturm war nicht zu erwarten gewesen. In seinen ganz grossen Zeiten
    von «Thriller» bis «Dangerous» (1982 bis 1991) hatte Jackson die
    Gerüchte, die um ihn rankten, zum Teil selber gestreut und gesteuert.
    Längst hatten sie sich selbständig gemacht.

Eine Schicht Russ auf dem Stern
    Dazu hatte sich das soziale Klima verändert. Der schrille
    Hedonismus der 70er-Jahre war einem Konservativismus gewichen, dem jede
    Form von Exzentrizität ein Dorn im Auge war. Jackson, der bunteste
    Paradiesvogel weit und breit, mutierte zum Feindbild. Überall rankten
    schadenfreudige Gerüchte über Gesundheit, Drogensucht, Finanzmangel und
    Vaterschaft seiner Kinder – ganz zu schweigen von den schliesslich klar
    widerlegten Vorwürfen des Kindesmissbrauches.

Für viele Fans wurde Jackson dadurch erst zur Identifikationsfigur: Sie erkannten in
    ihm einen Aussenseiter, der allen Widrigkeiten zum Trotz zu seiner
    Vision stand. In der restlichen Welt schien es, über die Erinnerung an
    den King of Pop habe sich eine Russschicht gelegt.

Ein Pionier wird wiederentdeckt
    Wahre, überlebensgrosse, genialische Popstars sind –
    da war man sich schon im Frühling 2009 einig – unterdessen dünn gesät.
    Von den alten Helden war Michael Jackson der Jüngste. Und jetzt, am 25.
    Juni 2009 war er tot. Rund um die Uhr, auf allen Kanälen und überall
    sonst war tagelang nur noch Michael Jackson zu sehen. Der Russ war
    weggeputzt. Wie nur hatte man dieses Genie so vergessen können?

Auf einmal erkannte man überall seinen Einfluss: in den funkigen Beats
    zeitgenössischer R&B-Produzenten etwa, oder in Videos, die als
    Gesamtkunstwerk, nicht einfach als Werbespot konzipiert waren. Die Welt
    wurde von einer MJ-Welle überrollt. Wer kein Fan war, hatte «Thriller»,
    «Billie Jean» und die anderen zwei, drei Songs, die bis zum
    Gehtnichtmehr liefen, bald wieder so satt wie schon einmal in den
    80er-Jahren.

Ein Film, Millionen von Dollars
    Exakt vier Monate vergingen zwischen der Todesnachricht und der öffentlichen Premiere von
    «This Is It». Der Film besteht aus Aufnahmen, mit denen die Proben für
    die Londoner O2-Shows in Los Angeles dokumentiert wurden. Das Material
    soll nur für den privaten Gebrauch gedacht gewesen sein. Dieser
    vermeintliche Verrat sowie die Hast der Veröffentlichung löste Proteste
    aus: Man warf den Verantwortlichen vor, ohne Pietät und aus Geldgier
    gehandelt zu haben. Die erwachsenen Hinterbliebenen von Michael schürten
    diesen Eindruck mit ihren endlosen Streitereien.

Dabei hatte auch Mutter Jackson den Vertrag unterzeichnet, welcher der Firma Sony
    zehn postume Werke versprach und den Jacksons 250 Millionen Dollar
    eintrug. Unvorstellbar, dass ein postum erschienenes Jackson-Werk ohne
    die Zusage aus dem engsten Familienkreis hätte geschehen können.

Ein versöhnliches Ende
    Fünf Jahre sind verstrichen seit dem Tod von Michael
    Jackson. Jetzt endlich ist etwas Ruhe eingekehrt. Dem vor Kurzem
    veröffentlichten postumen Album «Xscape» wurde auch von Fans
    mehrheitlich Respekt entgegengebracht. Am Radio und TV hat sich die
    Anzahl der Jackson’schen Evergreens auf ein humanes Niveau eingepegelt.
    Und «This Is It» kann genossen werden ohne, dass man gleich an die
    Beerdingsungsfeier und unschön klirrende Dollar-Zeichen denken müsste.

Was bleibt, ist ein hoch spannender Film, der die Entstehung einer
    komplexen Show zeigt. In dessen Mittelpunkt schafft Michael Jackson den
    Spagat zwischen charismatischer Diva und genialischem Handwerker. Am
    Schluss ist klar: Es wäre die Show des Jahrzehntes geworden.

http://www.srf.ch/kultur/musik…ation-des-michael-jackson

SRF
    Sonntag, 23:10
    Sternstunde Musik
    Michael Jackson's This Is It
    Michael Jacksons Vorbereitungen zur geplanten
    Comeback-Tournee 2009 enthüllen das kreative Genie und den hoch
    professionellen Künstler hinter der tragischen Gestalt.

• Yahoo @Yahoo · 41 Min.

Next Wed is 5th anniversary of @michaeljackson death: http://yhoo.it/1lGzkjd Fan tributes taking place worldwide

Michael Jackson's fans — still as loyal and fervent as ever — will participate in tributes worldwide to commemorate the fifth anniversary of the singer's death. A sampling:

— Brad Sundberg, a longtime member of Jackson's technical team, presents his "In the Studio With MJ: The Homecoming" seminar in Los Angeles June 23 through 26, featuring music, photos and stories about working with the King of Pop; tickets are $249 to $339.

— Channel Islands Helicopters in Oxnard, California, will offer private helicopter tours over Jackson's Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley on June 23 and 24; $175 per person.

— Fans are invited to dress as the late icon for a celebration of his music and videos at Watha T. Daniel-Shaw Neighborhood Library in Washington, D.C., from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on June 25; free admission.

— The San Diego County Fair in Del Mar, California, will host Who's Bad, a Jackson tribute band, for a special performance at 7 p.m. on June 25; concert included with $14 fair admission.

— Jackson fans in the Netherlands will gather at Scheveningen Beach to commemorate his death by lighting lanterns at 8 p.m. on June 25; free admission.

— Spanish fans will hold vigils at Playa Catalunya in Barcelona and Playa de la Victoria in Cadiz beginning at 8:30 p.m. on June 25; free admission.

— Los Angeles fans will gather at Jackson's star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame at 10 p.m. on June 25 to sing, light candles and display flags from around the world; free.

• Prince Jackson says dad Michael was the best father
    'He was the best father anybody could have' Prince Jackson opens up about dad MichaelIT'S been five years since Michael Jackson passed away, but his son Prince has admitted that it's still tough for the famous family

By: Kirsty McCormack
    Published: Sun, June 22, 2014

The 17-year-old, who has entered the limelight since his father's death, revealed it was still "tough" coping with the loss and told how the last thing he and Michael had planned was a trip to London.

Speaking to The Sun on Sunday, Prince said: "My dad always said he loved London.

"He really wanted to go there and show what he could do. He was looking forward to showing us around."

The King of Pop was scheduled to play several dates at London's O2 Arena, but sadly he died of a cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009 - three weeks before the tour was due to begin.

He was the best father anybody could have. He raised us the right way and there is nothing anyone can do to make us forget about him

"It’s tough. This will be the fifth anniversary of his death. Yeah... yeah," Prince added.

"He was the best father anybody could have. He raised us the right way and there is nothing anyone can do to make us forget about him.

"He was always concerned about humanity. He helped many charities. In his songs his message was simple — love. We will continue to spread his message."

Prince's life nowadays is worlds away from how he lived when his father was alive - especially as the superstar used to hide Prince's face behind a mask, along with his other two children Paris and Prince Michael "Blanket" Jackson II.

The teenager has not only found work as a TV presenter but he's also acted in US TV show '90210' and attends several celebrity events.

Prince and Paris, pictured here as children, are still coping with their grief five years on [SPLASH]

Speaking at the after party of the US premiere of 'True Blood' in Los Angeles this week, he said: "I don’t expect to walk into roles because of who I am. I want to learn my craft.

"My plan is to work for TV companies, doing what I did for Entertainment Tonight," he added.

"I had such great fun working for that show and doing interviews. I learned a lot. The feedback I got was really great, too. I want to get more experience."

The youngster hopes to direct films one day, but is keen to do more acting before taking on that role.

Prince has been doing some presenting work and has acted in US TV show 90210 [WENN]

"We all love movies and I would like to be a director one day. But to be a good director you have to know how an actor works and feels on set," he explained.

"I want to learn my craft and experience being in TV shows and possibly movies before I even consider going behind the camera.

"It is not a job to be taken lightly. You need to put your time in to learning something properly before overseeing others."

Meanwhile, his 16-year-old Paris isn't looking for a job in the industry and is currently recovering following a suicide attempt.

Close family friend Terry Harvey — who worked alongside the Jacksons for many years — revealed to the newspaper that the family’s trauma is still very raw.

It's unsure what Michael would make of his children now being in the limelight [SPLASH]

"Paris was her daddy’s princess," he said. "They had a special relationship which was torn apart. She saw her father’s dead body — it still gives her nightmares.

"That is the type of trauma a young girl never recovers from. It is five years ago but to most of the family it still feels like it happened yesterday."

Paris - who tried to take her own life last summer - has been attending a private boarding school in Utah after being admitted to hospital.

According to family friends, she has recovered well in recent months, but Terry says Michael's physician, Conrad Murray, is to blame.

Conrad was convicted of involuntary man-slaughter in November 2011, but spent just two years in prison.

"Conrad Murray has a lot to answer for," Terry stated. "He has wrecked so many lives and yet the family and I agree he has shown no remorse, only self-pity. That family has been through hell because of that man.

"He even tried to get Prince and Paris to testify for him in the criminal trial, thinking they supported him. What monster would do that?"

Terry added that he had tried to encourage Michael to go to rehab before his London shows.

"He needed rehab, not London shows, and a year getting healthier and off those crazy drugs," he said.

"His father Joe and I were telling people that Michael needed to go to rehab and not on tour. We were trying to save Michael Jackson

http://www.express.co.uk/news/…chael-was-the-best-father

• Michael Jackson ... Gone too soon..

Graffiti tribute around the world ... :heart :snief

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

You'll be loved forever. We miss you. You were gone too soon

...mit proxytube zu sehn...

• Jackson remains a provider 5 years after his death

Five years after singer Michael Jackson's untimely death at age
    50, the singer remains a pop culture powerhouse, proving to be just as
    big a moneymaker in death as in life.

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
    AP Entertainment Writer

http://www.boston.com/entertai…DPbyRwgRC5PTMK/story.html

June 20, 2014 9:39 AM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — It’s been five years since Michael Jackson died, yet his career is more alive than it has been in decades.

Just last month, the singer moonwalked
    across a Las Vegas stage in a nationally televised hologram performance.
    A new album recently debuted at No. 2 on music charts. And a traveling
    Cirque du Soleil show based on Jackson’s songs has logged nearly 500
    performances worldwide.

The result has been an estate that has earned more than $600 million since the King of Pop’s untimely death at age 50.

Some of the earnings support Jackson’s
    three children and mother. Yet an analysis by The Associated Press shows
    much more has gone to erase the singer’s massive debts and to run the
    estate that powers his robust posthumous career.

As would be expected, the last five
    years have brought their share of change and adjustment for Jackson’s
    children, known to the world as Prince, 17; Paris, 16; and Blanket, 12.
    They were at their father’s rented mansion on June 25, 2009, when he was
    given an overdose of the anesthetic propofol in his upstairs bedroom.
    And they were at the hospital several hours later when he was pronounced
    dead. It would take more than two years before Jackson’s doctor was
    convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

A father who taught his children
    philanthropy, threw them lavish birthday parties and meticulously masked
    them from the paparazzi is gone. Michael Jackson, however, continues to
    provide.

Nearly $20 million had been spent to
    support Jackson’s children and his mother, Katherine, through 2012.
    Payments to the family have increased each year since June 2009,
    according to court records. Adulthood will bring a sizeable inheritance
    for each child.

In the meantime, lawyers have busily
    untangled Jackson’s finances, which itself has been expensive. Among the
    disbursements between mid-2009 and the end of 2012:

— More than $91 million on taxes and licenses, including $45 million paid to the federal government for taxes.

— More than $25 million in compensation
    for the estate’s executors, Jackson’s longtime attorney John Branca and
    family friend and music executive John McClain. The men receive a
    percentage of the estate’s earnings.

— More than $17 million to lawyers who represent the estate, Katherine and her grandchildren.

— Nearly $4 million to properly store
    and archive the trove of personal belongings and unreleased music that
    Jackson amassed during his lifetime.

‘‘This is a complex estate with unique
    issues,’’ said Katherine’s attorney, Perry Sanders Jr. ‘‘Under all the
    circumstances, Mrs. Jackson and the children are certainly being well
    cared for.’’

Sanders, who has conducted audits of
    the estate’s spending, said everything is in order and detailed
    financial records match precisely what has been presented in court.

‘‘It’s surprising how big the numbers
    are, but then when you realize what goes into it — and that a judge has
    approved those numbers — then it becomes not so shocking,’’ said Irwin
    Feinberg, an attorney who specializes in probate litigation.

While Jackson craved success, his
    priority in later years was his children. The trio is a large part of
    the singer’s legacy, and the music, dance moves and business pieces he
    left behind assure them a comfortable, if not care-free, lifestyle.

Jackson’s children live with their
    grandmother in a hilltop home in the celebrity enclave of Calabasas,
    home to the Kardashian family, Britney Spears and many others. The
    estate pays for private schools and tutors, a chef, private security and
    family vacations, giving the Jackson children the stability their
    father strived to provide.

‘‘Michael’s number one priority was his
    children, not wealth or fame,’’ said Tom Mesereau, the attorney who
    successfully defended Jackson against child molestation charges and
    stays in touch with his family.

‘‘He wanted them to get the best education possible,’’ Mesereau said. ‘‘He wanted them to be worldly.’’

Although the family’s privacy is
    carefully protected — neither Mesereau nor Sanders would discuss
    specifics — some domestic drama has become public in recent years.

In 2012, Katherine was absent for 10
    days when some of her children took her to an Arizona spa, causing a
    family rift that resulted in TJ Jackson, an adult cousin of Michael
    Jackson’s children, being named their co-guardian.

Paris and Prince were deposed in
    Katherine’s lawsuit against the promoters of her son’s planned comeback
    concerts. Prince ably testified about his father’s impact on the
    children, but Paris was hospitalized during the trial after authorities
    responded to a 911 call that the teenager had cut herself with a knife
    and taken 20 Motrin pills.

Lawyers and family members, including
    TJ Jackson, have said she is fine, but offer no further details. Paris,
    according to relatives, took her father’s death the hardest.

Prince is still interested in pursuing a
    career in film production. As a child, he and his father would watch
    movies together, meticulously dissecting scenes. He recently attended a
    Hollywood premiere.

Blanket practices karate and is looking forward to a summer of swimming, his cousin TJ Jackson said.

Mesereau said the family seems to be doing reasonably well. Of their father, the attorney said, ‘‘He’s missed very much.’’

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!