Presseschnipsel und andere kleine Infos zu Michael - Teil II

• LL Cool J Talks About Michael’s Funny Side On Arsenio Hall

Source: All Hip Hop – By Keith Nelson Jr.

Check out LL’s appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show, including
    a funny story involving LL Cool J, Michael Jackson, a piano and
    an Indian shaman below:

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm-9l9yZLJc']Michael Jackson Straight Up Punked LL Cool J - YouTube[/ame]

http://vallieegirl67.com/2014/…nny-side-on-arsenio-hall/

• Ich war gestern in München im Café "Michl". Mein Fanherz hat gleich höher geschlagen. :heart
    Im Schaufenster und im Café selber sind überall Bilder von Michael. :top
    Falls ihr aus München seid oder mal München besucht, könnt ihr ja mal vorbei schauen... :)
    Das Café ist in der Häberlstraße 19, Nähe Kapuzinerplatz. :)

• Ja, ich glaube schon! Ich habe einen kleinen Presseschnipsel - nicht so direkt Michael Jackson. Am Samstag läuft in Recklinghausen das "Kirchliche Filmfestival". Auf diesem Filmfestival ist das Roadmovie "Bekas" zu sehen. Iranische Waisenjungen machen sich 1990 auf dem Weg nach Amerika, um Supermann zu finden. Sie machen sich auf dem Weg - mit ihrem Esel "Michael Jackson". Ich fand das jetzt 'mal super süß!

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTvm-POp7c']Bekas - Official Movie Trailer NZ - YouTube[/ame]

• :wau

A rare look inside the history tour!!!

[ame]

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• ..aus einem IV von 2011 mit Dave Navarro.. dem Gitarristen beim Auftritt im Apollo-Theater...er übernahm hier sozusagen den Slash-Part....

As far as other musical projects, you've had a really diverse set of people that you've worked with and that you've played with—Michael Jackson, for instance—you got to play with him, isn't that right?
    Sie haben z.B. mit MJ gespielt?

Navarro: Yeah, that was pretty amazing. I'll tell you: I got a call from Michael Jackson's camp and he wanted me to perform with him for the DNC [Democratic National Convention] here in New York, at the Apollo Theater, for President Clinton. Of course I jumped at the chance to do that!

It literally came out of the air and it was such an incredible experience. He was probably one of the sweetest, most humble entertainers that I have ever met and I've worked with a lot. He was just so humble, really grateful and thankful and kept thanking me for doing this, like I was doing some huge favor for him. I really got a chance to look at his work ethic and watch what a perfectionist he was.

So it was just the one-off show, right?

Navarro: It was just the one time. We did a rehearsal in L.A., which was incredible. It was the kind of thing you may imagine would be left to choreographers and then Michael just shows up on the night, but it wasn't left that way.

There's a moment that I was supposed to do a guitar solo and he wanted it to look like I was lost in the moment and kept soloing and he was trying to get me to stop but I blew him off and kept going...but he was very sincere and gentle and was like, "Okay, I'm going to come up and I'm going to touch you and you're going to think I want you to stop but I want you to keep going. It's just, this is part of the show." And he was explaining it to me but he was trying to explain, "I don't mean to get into your space, I'm doing this for the show." And I was like, "Yeah, I get that, no problem." So that was a pretty great thing.

Go here for the whole interview: http://gothamist.com/2011/11/0…_navarro_inte.php#photo-1

Von 5.40 bis 7.50

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCE4NQIAsLQ']Dave Navarro Speaks Truth; Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jane's Addiction & Message to Bible Thumpers - YouTube[/ame]

• Ich pack das mal hier rein, weil über kurz oder lang wird es eh auftauchen.

alles tweets von corey, ich setz die nur in reihenfolge zusammen
    zum besseren lesen :)

------------------

@Corey_Feldman 4 Std.

MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
    I just got off the phone w my dear friend @BHowardOfficial
    (BRANDON HOWARD) who is extremely
    Upset due to a false story that is being driven by the media at this
    moment. It has been announced that DNA samples have been
    obtained
    Proving that my friend Brandon is actually the son of my l8 friend
    Michael Jackson. I have learned that in fact DNA tests were
    performed!
    However Brandon Howard agreed to do this process for his own
    personal reasons! I can tell U that n NO WAY IS B HOWARD DOING
    THIS 4 MONETARY
    GAIN!!! He IS NOT INTERESTED N GOING AFTER MJs ESTATE!!
    HE IS SIMPLY GATHERING INFORMATION TO FURTHER HIS
    INDIVIDUAL GROWTH AS A HUMAN BEING
    FURTHERMORE, BRANDON NEVER SPOKE TO TMZ OR ANY OTHER
    REPORTER ABOUT THIS STORY! THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER FOR
    HIM, AND ALTHOUGH THE RESULTS
    MAY B ANNOUNCED PUBLICLY, AFTER THIS IS OVER, HE WOULD LIKE
    HIS PRIVACY TO BE RESPECTED! HOWEVER AT THIS TIME THERE
    STILL ARE NO ACTUAL
    RESULTS THAT HAVE EVEN BEEN ACQUIRED AT THIS TIME! ALSO I
    WILL B THERE @FilmOnTV TOMORROW TO BEAR WITNESS AS THIS
    STORY UNFOLDS! I KNOW THIS
    IS A VERY EXCITING NEWS STORY, BUT PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE
    TALKING ABOUT A YOUNG MANS LIFE WHO HAS CHOSEN TO LIVE
    PRIVATELY, AND WISHES 2
    MAINTAIN THAT LIFESTYLE FOR THE TIME BEING! SO PLEASE DONT
    JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, HE IS NOT SEEKING MONEY, HE WAS ONLY
    SEEKING TRUTH!
    Love CF

(...) someone learned that the test was happening and ran 2 TMZ
    w their own version of the truth. So the whole rest of it is made up!

(...) all I'm announcing is that these tests hav in fact taken place,
    but not for public consumption.
    and only as a result of defending my friend against lies!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND: @BHowardOfficial didn't talk 2 the press!
    He never asked 4 $! And he has STILL NOT CLAIMED he is MJs kid!

SOME SLEEZBALL FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TEST AND MADE UP A
    STORY AND SOLD IT 2 TMZ! That's the WHOLE STORY!!! It was meant
    2 B PRIVATE INFO!

wer die fragen/antworten dazu lesen will,
    hier lang: https://twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/with_replies

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!