Taj Jackson startet Crowdfunding Campagne, um einen Dokumentarfilm über Michael zu machen!

• WIE COOL IST DAS DENN BITTE!!

• WIE COOL IST DAS DENN BITTE!!

.. ja..find ich auch :top:top .. und hier noch mehr von der Aktion:

Iranian #MJ fans protest against #LeavingNeverland

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• 3T in einem exklusiven Interview nicht nur über Michael<3, sondern auch über das persönliche Leben.

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

NANDOLEAKS EXCLUSIVE: TAJ, TJ & TARYLL JACKSON TELL THEIR MICHAEL JACKSON STORY

MICHAEL JACKSONS NEPHEWS '3T' TALK ABOUT THE DOCUMENTARY ''LEAVING NEVERLAND''

• Diskussion in der Bundeskunsthalle Bonn

Talk - Anbetung. Macht. Missbrauch

Ich habe es mir noch nicht ganz angesehen, ist zu lang, mache ich später.

• Ich habe es mir noch nicht ganz angesehen, ist zu lang, mache ich später.

Unglaublich was für eine Diskussionsrunde! Alle Anwesenden halten Michael Jackson für einen Täter!

So geht es auch die ganze Zeit weiter. Keine Stimme für Michael oder jemand der Zweifel hat.

Fans kamen auch nicht zu Wort aus dem Publikum. Ne bekannte wollte da hin, war aber dann zu krank. Gut das sie nicht dort war. Hatte sich extra Worte zurecht gelegt.

Habe einen Daumen runter geklickt und kommentiert.

Unfassbar!:zorn

• A new update in the article about the differences between Leaving Neverland and the lawsuits:

8) The Safechucks are telling a completely different story in the film about how their relationship with Jackson started compared to James’s lawsuit. That Jackson and James first met during the shooting of a Pepsi commercial in late 1986-early 1987 is the same, but after that the stories dramatically differ.

In the film we hear Stephanie Safechuck say: “One day the phone rang and I picked it up: ‘Hi, this is Michael, I’m calling from Australia. I saw Jimmy’s commercial.’ I thought: ‘How touching, he doesn’t think it is his commercial, he thinks it’s Jimmy’s.’ So I put Jimmy on the phone and I could hear Jimmy say: ‘People tell me at school that you’re weird.’ Michael said: ‘Don’t listen to what anybody says. You know me, you know I’m not weird.’ And that started the relationship.

So Michael is still in Australia and asked if he could send a crew to our house to film Jimmy. So a crew came and Jimmy didn’t have any posters of Michael, so they put up posters of Michael all through Jimmy’s bedroom, so when they filmed it, you know, it was more appealing. It was exciting for all of us, for the the whole family.”

James Safechuck: “I sat on the bed and put all my memorabilia there and they just interviewed me. And then I did a little dance performance and they filmed that. Now that I look on it, it’s almost like an audition for him. He sends this film crew out.”

Stephanie Safechuck: “He didn’t explain that. I just figured he’s far away and this is part how he can be with people, and he made it clear that he was very lonely, he didn’t have any friends.”

James Safechuck: “And then his secretary or somebody called and asked if we would like to go to dinner at the Havenhurst house.”

So this is how Jackson’s relationship starts according to Leaving Neverland.

The story in James’s lawsuit, however, doesn’t even remotely resemble this. There the claim is that after the Pepsi commercial “Michael Jackson wrote a letter to [James Safechuck]” dated March 10, 1987. Notice how in the first sentence of paragraph 12 below the implication is that it was Jackson who initiated the contact. However, if you pay attention to the following letter that Jackson wrote to James, its first sentence is: “thank you for your letter”, which clearly indicates that Jackson answers to a letter that James had previously written to him. That initial letter is never mentioned explicitly in Safechuck’s complaint, though.

In the complaint after this letter (so shortly after March 10, 1987) the Safechucks are invited to Jackson’s Hayvenhurst home and by Thanksgiving Day (November 26, 1987) they are already good friends with Jackson.

This is a quite different story to what we see in the film, isn’t it?

In the film the Safechucks claim that the start of their relationship with Jackson was when Jackson, just out of the blue, called them from Australia. They claim that was their first contact with him after the Pepsi commercial. Jackson was in Australia in November 1987. Here are the dates when he performed in there during his Bad Tour:

In James’s lawsuit, on the other hand, by Thanksgiving Day (November 26) they already have a friendship with Jackson and Jackson spends Thanksgiving in the Safechucks home. Which is quite amazing because in reality he was in Australia, as we have seen above from the tour dates.

There seems to be a zeal by the Safechucks to portray Jackson as the initiator of the relationship. We can only learn that it wasn’t so, if we pay attention to the first sentence of Jackson’s letter to James on March 10, 1987. Perhaps this is why the film does not show or even mention this letter, but instead claims that the relationship started with Jackson calling the Safechucks from Australia in November 1987 and then Jackson immediately (while still in Australia) sending out a film crew to film James. The suggestion seems to be that Jackson did that to see if James is to his liking as a potential victim. Except, if he already had a friendship with the family before that and they already visited each other several times before, then of course this suggestion about the film crew does not make any sense.

Of course, it is difficult to tell what is true and what is false in each version of their story. That’s just the difficulty we have with people who cannot keep their story straight.

themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/03/17/differences-between-leaving-neverland-interviews-and-the-robson-safechuck-lawsuits/

• Unglaublich was für eine Diskussionsrunde! Alle Anwesenden halten Michael Jackson für einen Täter!

So geht es auch die ganze Zeit weiter. Keine Stimme für Michael oder jemand der Zweifel hat.

Fans kamen auch nicht zu Wort aus dem Publikum. Ne bekannte wollte da hin, war aber dann zu krank. Gut das sie nicht dort war. Hatte sich extra Worte zurecht gelegt.

Habe einen Daumen runter geklickt und kommentiert.

Unfassbar!:zorn

Merkwürdigerweise geht es nicht um Michael bzw. die Doku, sondern um Missbrauch im Allgemeinen.

Lügen mögen den Sprint gewinnen, aber die Wahrheit gewinnt den Marathon.

• Ja klar deshalb wird ja auch über Michael und Kinder geredet und das man ihn nicht "gestoppt" hat, dass in den 90ern alle weg gesehen haben.

Opferanwältin Frau Willinger sagte:" Eine beschissene Kindheit rechtfertigt nicht das man ein Arschloch ist." nachdem über Michaels Kindheit gesprochen wurde.

Diese Sookee musste ich googeln, kennt kein Mensch. Deutsche Rapperin und Aktivistin. Die war nicht mal in der Lage auf die Frage ob man Michael noch spielen sollte einfach "nein" zu sagen! Mindestens 2 x sagte sie das sie anderen Künstlern "Raum geben" würde. Feige Socke.

Aber nein, von Michael war keine Rede.

• :top

LAWYER TAKES ON MICHAEL JACKSON CASE

• https://www.hamburg-zwei.de/Mu…pIsrLwRLvFZKBhY2ZEN08WJrg

Nach der umstrittenen Doku „Leaving Neverland“ wollten wir von euch wissen, ob ihr weiterhin Michael Jackson bei uns im Programm hören wollt. Und das Ergebnis ist sehr eindeutig ausgefallen!

Michael Jackson

Ihr habt entschieden: Michael Jackson wird weiterhin bei uns laufen.

Foto: Sony Music

Nach den in der Dokumentation „Leaving Neverland“ erhobenen schweren Vorwürfen gegen den King Of Pop wollten wir von euch, unseren Hörern, wissen, ob ihr weiterhin seine Hits bei uns im Programm hören wollt. Das Ergebnis der nicht-repräsentativen WhatsApp-Umfrage ist eindeutig: 86 Prozent haben sich dafür ausgesprochen, seine Hits weiter zu spielen.

Bundesweitere Umfrage gestartet

Die Marktforschungsplattform Appinio hat in unserem Auftrag zusätzlich 300 Hamburger repräsentativ gefragt: „Soll die Musik von Michael Jackson weiterhin im Radio gespielt werden?“ Auch hier gibt es eine deutliche Mehrheit (81,6 Prozent), die sich für den Verbleib seiner Musik im Radio ausspricht. Deutschlandweit hat Appinio 800 Bundesbürger repräsentativ befragt. Hier haben sich sogar 83,5 Prozent der Umfrageteilnehmer dafür ausgesprochen, 16,5 Prozent sind dagegen.

HAMBURG ZWEI Programm-Manager Markus Steen: "Uns war es wichtig, die Beantwortung dieser heiklen Frage in die Hände unserer Hörer zu legen, um nicht über ihren Kopf hinweg zu entscheiden. Dass das Ergebnis so eindeutig ausfällt, hätte ich nicht erwartet."

Morning-Show Moderator & „Mister Music“ Fabian Kühne ergänzt: "Michael Jackson ist einer der wichtigsten Künstler, die wir im Programm haben. Es hätte schon eine große Lücke gerissen, wenn seine Hits plötzlich fehlen. Ich freue mich sehr!"

• Zitat
    My mother, sister and myself were definitely there for dinner that night. https://t.co/tW4loaWb4f
    — Brett Barnes (@IAmBrettBarnes) 14. April 2019

That’s not fair. He is thinking about his privacy and anonymity. Which LN didn’t care about at all. Brett has ALWAYS been a warrior for my uncle.

Zitat
    — Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) 14. April 2019

Zitat
    @tajjackson3 Michael Jackson: A Case for Innocence, produced by filmmaker Larry Nimmer who testified at Michael Jackson's 2005 trial. Updated to include 2019 infornation. https://t.co/1y73v4BQn1
    — CrystalWrites (@jkljoi) 14. April 2019

Zitat
    Thanks to @Zigmanfreud for inviting me onto his latest podcast, to discuss the #LeavingNeverland fall-out and what it tells us about the state of modern journalism:https://t.co/M5Ew7N3xqM
    — Charles Thomson (@CEThomson) 14. April 2019

"Facts don't lie. People do." pic.twitter.com/y6CPAhUHKI
    — LaVelle Smith Jr. (@lavellesmithjr_) 15. April 2019

In the April edition of The Double A-Side we explore the making of Michael Jackson's most artistically daring and accomplished work.https://t.co/U4M4rlIdh7#michaeljackson
    — the_double_a_side_music (@thedoubleaside1) 13. April 2019

#MJFam Let’s show LOVE to @Macys for still carrying @MichaelJackson merchandise. Feeling super exited and proud to purchase my Michael Jackson gear here. Got them ALL! pic.twitter.com/q5vOhUnl9y
    — HIStory on Replay (@iamjenjaxn) 14. April 2019

I know its not much but I took a stand with my independent clothing label as well about MJ. There isnt one company that defends Michael Jackson. Thats not the type of brand I wanna be. I want to do good and keep MJs legacy alive also through my brand/lifework ❤️? pic.twitter.com/vM39Rpimli
    — Mamamarina87 (@mamamarina87) 15. April 2019

MJEstate states FACTS - “They are trained actors who made up their stories years after Jackson died, in order to sue the Estate.. to steal millions "from his rightful heirs " via @TheBlastNews https://t.co/X7tsTmCulY pic.twitter.com/88LFQxsyCk
    — MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) 15. April 2019

Michael Jackson Estate Claims HBO is Helping Wade Robson Try and Take Millions from MJ’s Kids https://t.co/qBk093nGKn
    — Melanie321 (@Mellie4Justice) 15. April 2019

RT Russia will NOT allow the airing of pedophilia propaganda #LeavingNeverland on its Televison ! Thank YOU #Russian authorities ! via @Mjvibe pic.twitter.com/S22m0i8RMA
    — MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) 15. April 2019
  • Nach der umstrittenen Doku „Leaving Neverland“ wollten wir von euch wissen, ob ihr weiterhin Michael Jackson bei uns im Programm hören wollt.

Schon ne Unverschämtheit diese Frage überhaupt zu stellen! Mit welcher Berechtigung?

Die Marktforschungsplattform Appinio hat in unserem Auftrag zusätzlich 300 Hamburger repräsentativ gefragt

Oh ja sehr repräsentativ. Hamburg hat über 1,8 Millionen Einwohner.

Aber wie gesagt, die Frage an sich ist eine Frechheit!

• Die Frage ist absolut unverschämt.

Wer Michael nicht hören will, soll sich Radiosender wie FFH suchen oder während eines Liedes ausschalten....!

Es gibt KEINE Beweise und es wird so getan als würde es welche geben.

Lieder von anderen Stars, wo es handfeste Beweise gibt, werden allerdings weiter gespielt.

Meine Güte, wie oft werden Lieder gespielt die ich nicht mag???

Außerdem dürfte man dann so einiges nicht mehr spielen.

Egal ob in der Musik...., Schauspielerei usw.!

Lügen mögen den Sprint gewinnen, aber die Wahrheit gewinnt den Marathon.

• Bild könnte enthalten: 2 Personen, Personen, die lachen

???

“We live in this new way of life where being first is better than being correct! They slandered his name, they tried to ruin his image, they wanted the ratings, they wanted the likes and clicks and all they got was embarrassed and humbled for being ambulance chasers! #HBO, #Oprah and all involved, owe my friend #MichaelJackson, his family and friends an apology for what they did. I really want y’all to have that same energy to right what y’all know was so wrong when y’all took the word of two individuals that had zero credibility when y’all sat down with them.

You can’t blame them for trying, however when the pros go low...we go high! #GodDontLikeUgly...and he ain’t that cool with pretty either. What y’all did was unprofessional and ugly! We have got to do better and we have to stop with the assignation of people who are no longer here to defend themselves. I love and miss you Michael. Go ahead my friend and Moon Walk into your greatness. Because NO weapon formed against you shall prosper”

-Stephanie Mills

• RARE Michael Jackson 1993 POLICE Investigation MEDIA Footage!!

Why are we repeating 1993 and 2005 ALL OVER again for Michael Jackson with the FAKE Leaving Neverland? FLASHBACK to the 1993 launch of the Police Investigation against Michael Jackson. This video contains VERY RARE media coverage of the Michael Jackson Police Investigation that began August 17, 1993.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!