Gerüchte/Berichte zu eventuellen Konzerten oder Tournee von Michael (oder Jackson5)

• Immerhin gesteht er ein, dass er es gar nicht verdient, oben in den Charts zu stehen, und dass die Leute sich langsam langweilen:

He tells WENN, "All of the good artists suffer from it these days. That's why they disappear and you've got people who don't even deserve to be there up there (in the charts) and people get tired and bored of that."

• hellau,

so langsam sollten wir nen dezenten "akon's geschichten aus der schattenwelt"-thread.. wo dann der ganze müll von ihm reinkommt.. wie erbärmlich ist der denn.. der bringt det schöne wort "fremdschämen" auf ein völlig neues level..

THE LAST ACTION HIPPIE :D

• Michael Jackson rejects Obama’s offer to perform at inauguration

Posted January 6, 2009 by JohnJohn

The King of Pop was begged to perform by President-elect Obama.

"As per globalgrind.com, Obama asked MJ to perform at the inauguration, but MJ declined."

Now of course, I don't know how true this is and I don't know anything about "globalgrind.com. The article even states that Obama "almost begged" MJ to attend. So take it for what it's worth.

Looks like Michael wasn't feeling comfortable about performing just yet- I just found the news today.

The King of Pop was begged to perform by President-elect Obama.

The list of celebrities invited to the Obama inauguration is growing by leaps and bounds, but one name will be conspicuously missing from the line up. Reps for the Obama camp claim Michael Jackson was personally invited by Obama, but turned down the invitation.

Sources tell us that Obama “almost begged Michael” to attend but was unable to convince him. The refusal to attend the inaugaration lead many Obama organizers to speculate that Jackson is indeed ill, and his medical condition won’t allow him to perform to his high standards.

Global Grind

I saw this a few days ago, the original source is actually "JohnJohn" which is a gossip site like Perez Hilton, described as "a world-wide online news tabloid delivering original Celebrity Gossip on Hip-Hop News, Hollywood Rumors, and Urban Entertainment."

I really don't believe this one at all.

Source: TSCM, MJJC

• es steht doch längst fest, wer da singen wird.
    habs vor 2 wochen gelesen, aber den namen vergessen :shame jedenfalls gings um ne frau. mj stand in keiner weise je zur debatte.
    das is wieder sone fan story, da würd mans am liebsten erzwingen, dass mj da singt :bla

• Another Sign for the AEG Deal?

Another Sign?

AEG Live just signed the ultimate Michal Jackson tribute band "Who'a Bad".

The company announced today that they will organise an event for the band at the Blue Bird Theater (owned by AEG) on March 20, 2009.

As well did you notice that AEG Live is a sponsor of this years' MusiCares event along with Jackson?

Another sign of the Jackson & AEG deal?

Source: LeslieMJHu, MJJC

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!