Album, Manager und Album-Gerüchte Diskussions-Thread

• "Jackson has already selected the single he wants to release"

Michael Jackson Collaborates with Will.I.Am
    Submitted by martin on Thu, 2006-11-09 20:50.
    Will.I.Am has joined Michael Jackson at an Ireland retreat, in an attempt to revive the career of the man once dubbed the king of pop.
    As a long-time Michael Jackson fan, Will.I.Am recently told Access Hollywood that he couldn't believe it when he received a phone call from Jackson.
    "I was like 'No, stop playing around'. I didn't know it [was Michael Jackson]. I thought somebody was joking.
    "I think he's doing wonderful, innovative, positive music. I thought it would be interesting to collaborate to see how the chemistry works."
    Jackson has already selected the single he wants to release, which he hopes will earn him a place of importance in modern-day pop. Will.I.Am agrees with Jacksons choice adding "It's a club banger...that's what they call that one".
    Currently, Jackson is hiding in Stone Manor, an Irish Estate just outside of Dublin. where he is in the process of recording his new album.

http://www.pedigreemusic.com/node/348

(Anmekung: Da hat sich wohl wieder jemand nur was zusammen gereimt..., denn ich kann mir kaum vorstellen, dass da schon irgendwas genaueres geplant ist)

• <div class='quotetop'>ZITAT (TLC @ 10. November 2006 - 14:26) [snapback]153359[/snapback]</div>

Das wäre natürlich der OBERhammer...

vielleicht performt ja Mike diesen neuen Song bei den WMA's...ich glaube ich würde in Ohnmacht fallen :dance

• <div class='quotetop'>ZITAT (TLC @ 10. November 2006 - 14:26) [snapback]153359[/snapback]</div>

Zitat

"Jackson has already selected the single he wants to release"

(Anmekung: Da hat sich wohl wieder jemand nur was zusammen gereimt..., denn ich kann mir kaum vorstellen, dass da schon irgendwas genaueres geplant ist)
    [/b]

Wollt grad sagen! Die Aussage basiert ja wohl auf dem Access Hollywood-Bericht und den haben wir alle gesehen....

• <div class='quotetop'>ZITAT (Screamlouder @ 10. November 2006 - 16:58) [snapback]153408[/snapback]</div>

Zitat

Wollt grad sagen! Die Aussage basiert ja wohl auf dem Access Hollywood-Bericht und den haben wir alle gesehen....
    [/b]

du sagst es... ;D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!