MJ and The Cirque du Soleil

• Der Sountrack :top

Tracklisting Deluxe Edition:

Working Day and Night (Immortal Version)
    The Immortal Intro (Immortal Version)
    Childhood (Immortal Version)
    Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ (Immortal Version)
    Shake Your Body Down To The Ground (Immortal Version)
    Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
    Ben (Immortal Version)
    This Place Hotel/Smooth Criminal/Dangerous (Immortal Version)
    The Mime Segment: I Like The Way/Speed Demon/Another Part Of Me (Immortal Version)
    J5 Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
    Human Nature/Speechless (Immortal Version)
    Is It Scary/Thriller/Ghost/Somebody’s Watching Me/Threatened (Immortal Version)
    You Are Not Alone/I Just Can’t Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
    Beat It/Jam/State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
    Earth Song/Planet Earth (Immortal Version)
    Scream/Little Susie (Immortal Version)
    Gone Too Soon (Immortal Version)
    They Don’t Care About Us (Immortal Version)
    I’ll Be There (Immortal Version)
    Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It/Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough/Billie Jean/Black Or White (Immortal Version)
    Man In The Mirror (Immortal Version)
    Remember The Time/Bad (Immortal Version)

http://de.myplaydirect.com/mic…l-deluxe/details/26406235

Tracklisting Standard:

Working Day and Night (Immortal Version)
    The Immortal Intro (Immortal Version)
    Childhood (Immortal Version)
    Wanna Be Starting Something (Immortal Version)
    Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
    This Place Hotel/Smooth Criminal/Dangerous (Immortal Version)
    J5 Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
    Human Nature/Speechless (Immortal Version)
    Is It Scary/Thriller/Ghost/Somebody’s Watching Me (Immortal Version)
    You Are Not Alone/I Just Can’t Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
    Beat It/Jam/State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
    Earth Song/Planet Earth Poem (Immortal Version)
    They Don’t Really Care About Us/Tabloid Junkie (Immortal Version)
    Immortal Mega mix: Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough/Billie Jean (Immortal Version)
    Man In The Mirror (Immortal Version)

http://de.myplaydirect.com/mic…immortal/details/26382869

Source: http://de.myplaydirect.com/michael-jackson/features/26404937

• Announcing the New Album IMMORTAL
    EPIC RECORDS SET TO RELEASE THE NEW IMMORTAL
    FROM MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM ON NOVEMBER 21

A TAPESTRY MUSIC FOR THE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL SHOW
    MICHAEL JACKSON THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR
    KICKING OFF LAST NIGHT

EXPERIENCE AT IMMORTAL MICHAELJACKSON.COM

New York, NY - On November 21, Epic Records in Conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, Will release IMMORTAL - The Highly Anticipated musical tapestry for Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour. IMMORTAL Will Be released as deluxe double Botha disc and single disc version.

Led by esteemed musical designer, Kevin Antunes (Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Madonna) IMMORTAL Takes a fresh, creative approach in redesigning and reimagining More than 40 of Michael Jackson's greatest original recordings Into a compilation That allow listeners to experience history music in year Entirely new way. After Spending a year in the studio working with Michael's original multi-track master recordings, Kevin created IMMORTAL Which offers listeners a new soundscape to Michael's artistry while Preserving the Power of Familiarity and history unparalleled voice and His legendary tracks.

Kevin Antunes commented, "Michael's legacy as the greatest entertainer of our lifetime IS inspiring Beyond Words. It Was That clear from the start Michael's voice and musical essence overalls Was The sole / soul source of creative energy driving the project. From the studio to the stage, There's an Undeniable Truth Integrity and resolute performance in Michael's voice That Are Highlighted in the Immortal arrangements. It Was built with love and respect for Michael's music, family history, history and millions of fans around the world. "

IMMORTAL IS safe to touch the hearts of passionate Michael fans as the album Unfolds His musical legacy with Redesigned versions of history hits, electrifying mashups and Newly discovered outtakes fans Have Never Heard Before Including year alternate take on the Jackson 5's "ABC" and a choir That Michael Recorded for "They Do not Really Care About Us"

To pre-order IMMORTAL, and view footage from Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour please visit http://www.MichaelJackson.com .

The North American leg of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour kicked off last night in Montreal, and Will include year extended stay in Las Vegas in December. The epic show, Which Was Written and directed by Jamie King - Leading the concert director in pop music today - Is A riveting fusion of Michael Jackson music, choreography and creativity That Cirque du Soleil offers fans worldwide a unique view Into the spirit, passion and heart of the artistic genius forever Who Transformed global pop culture.

DELUXE IMMORTAL ALBUM TRACKLISTING:
    1. Working Day and Night (Immortal Version)
    2. Intro The Immortal (Immortal Version)
    3. Childhood (Immortal Version)
    4. Want to Be Startin 'Somethin' (Immortal Version)
    5. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground (Immortal Version)
    6. Dancing Machine / Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
    7. Ben (Immortal Version)
    8. This Place Hotel / Smooth Criminal / Dangerous (Immortal Version)
    9. The Mime Segment: I Like The Way / Speed Demon / Another Part Of Me (Immortal Version)
    10. J5 Medley: I Want You Back / ABC / The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
    11. Human Nature / Speechless (Immortal Version)
    12. Is It Scary / Thriller / Ghost / Somebody 's Watching Me / Threatened (Immortal Version)
    13. You Are Not Alone / I Just Can not Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
    14. Beat It / Jam / State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
    15. Earth Song / Planet Earth (Immortal Version)
    16. Scream / Little Susie (Immortal Version)
    17. Gone Too Soon (Immortal Version)
    18. They Do not Care About Us (Immortal Version)
    19. I'll Be There (Immortal Version)
    20. Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It / Don 't Stop Til You Get Enough / Billie Jean / Black Or White (Immortal Version)
    21. Man In The Mirror (Immortal Version)
    22. Remember The Time / Bad (Immortal Version)

IMMORTAL ALBUM SINGLE TRACKLISTING:
    1. Working Day and Night (Immortal Version)
    2. Intro The Immortal (Immortal Version)
    3. Childhood (Immortal Version)
    4. Want to Be Startin 'Somethin' (Immortal Version)
    5. Dancing Machine / Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
    6. This Place Hotel / Smooth Criminal / Dangerous (Immortal Version)
    7. J5 Medley: I Want You Back / ABC / The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
    8. Human Nature / Speechless (Immortal Version)
    9. Is It Scary / Thriller / Ghost / Somebody 's Watching Me / Threatened (Immortal Version)
    10. You Are Not Alone / I Just Can not Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
    11. Beat It / Jam / State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
    12. Earth Song / Planet Earth (Immortal Version)
    13. They Do not Care About Us (Immortal Version)
    14. Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It / Don 't Stop Til You Get Enough / Billie Jean / Black Or White (Immortal Version)
    15. Man In The Mirror (Immortal Version)

From a group of 20 street performers At Its beginnings in 1984, Cirque du Soleil Is A major Quebec-based organization Providing high-quality artistic entertainment. The company HAS 5.000 Employees, Including More than 1.400 artists from different Countries More than 50. Cirque du Soleil HAS Brought wonder and delight to one million spectators More than 100 More than 300 cities in six continents are. In 2011, Cirque du Soleil Will present 22 different shows simultaneously around the world. For more information about Cirque du Soleil, visit http://www.cirquedusoleil.com .

Source: http://www.michaeljackson.com/…fX5l9JgQkp2GrcuRfJx3vU8ZA

• Es wird außerdem auch noch folgende Editions geben:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4098[/ATTACH]
    IMMORTAL Deluxe CD + T-Shirt + Show Program €39.99EUR

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4099[/ATTACH]
    IMMORTAL Deluxe CD + T-Shirt €29.99EUR

Vorbestellbar hier: http://de.myplaydirect.com/mic…0d2c%20immortal%20promote

Ob diese Editions im Laden ebenfalls erhältlich sein werden, weiß ich nicht. Mal sehen was Amazon in den nächsten Tagen spricht :)

• I Like The Way = (I Like) The Way You Love Me :?

Vermutlich nicht,...es könnte der einzige neue Track auf der Scheibe sein :schwitz :tatort :panik :grübel

Ich glaube nicht, dass es ein neuer Song ist.
    Er ist nur auf der Deluxe-Edition zu finden, und auch nur als Teil eines Medleys.

Aber "Neu" wird andererseits jeder Song sein. Denn alle Songs wurden ja neu abgemischt und anders arrangiert, so dass ein neues Gefühl beim Hören entsteht.

• Stella, das wär super.........wird wohl schwierig werden.....:sad

ABER gemeinsamer Besuch in europe.....am besten gleich am Anfang der Tour.........mit allem, was dazugehört......DAS müssten wir doch hinkriegen können...:ja :ja:ja

[CENTER]Some people like to sleep well and give.
    Some people like to eat well and take.
    I guess, I like to sleep well!

Michael Jackson[/CENTER]

• :five

Ich muss da mehrmals hin....ab sofort wird das Sparschwein gefüllt...:money.....und dann wirds mit Freuden geschlachtet......;D

Michael Jackson[/CENTER]

• gute Sache.
    Bei Smooth Criminal meine ich im Refrain die Streicher von This Is It gehört zu haben. :)
    Auch bei der schlechten Audioqualität klingen die neu arrangierten Versionen herausragend!!! Die Mixes sind auch genial. Dangerous und In the Closet... wär ich nie im Leben drauf gekommen. :D
    Diese Show MUSS ich einfach sehen. Hoffentlich sind sie 2012 noch in den USA. ;D

• Can You Feel It:
    [video=youtube;uQQJG3-5kFs]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

ABC:
    [video=youtube;3qIaV4TiqbA]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

WBSS - Nähere Aufnahme:
    [video=youtube;DXT_6eoRdLk]

[/video]

• Passt diesmal auch hier rein. Denkt euch den "Anhang" einfach weg ;)

"Unsere" 3 sehen toll aus (sogar klein Blanket ist diesmal voll da :)). Wie stolz sie wohl sind und wie stolz wäre Michael erst gewesen sein Werk so zu sehen.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4103[/ATTACH]

• Katherine, Prince & Paris über die Show:

[video=youtube;iQdTMZXF_5o]

[/video]

• [video=youtube;L5gEzw-EixE]

[/video]

• Audience Reactions - Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil

[video=youtube;SVXepVtdsiI]

[/video]

:top:top:top

"the best show in the world"..........:ja :ja:ja (aber höchstens seit 2009......the best show ever is Michaels show)

Michael Jackson[/CENTER]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!