Prince - Paris - Blanket

• #StopTheWar 🇺🇦 🕊️ 🇷🇺

Prince 💗 on his IG Stories 👇🏻

"Horrible what is happening in Ukraine. Thinking of all the people caught in the middle of this senseless aggression.
    The freedom to choose should always be a human right.
    I know that there are tons of non-profits and NGOs that are dedicated to supporting the people of Ukraine, if you could tag me in any of these initiatives that are aimed at helping the Ukrainian people, I would really appreciate it. Unfortunately thoughts and prayers are not enough. I'm not sure what we can do here, but taking action is a start.

Make no mistake, people all over the world INCLUDING Russians want peace and love. :heart At the end of the day we are all human beings looking for love and security."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Prince 💗 auf seinen IG Stories 👇🏻

„Schrecklich, was in der Ukraine passiert. Wenn ich an all die Menschen denke, die mitten in dieser sinnlosen Aggression gefangen sind.
    Die Wahlfreiheit sollte immer ein Menschenrecht sein. Ich weiß, dass es unzählige gemeinnützige Organisationen und NGOs gibt, die sich der Unterstützung der Menschen in der Ukraine verschrieben haben. Wenn Sie mich in eine dieser Initiativen aufnehmen könnten, die darauf abzielen, den Menschen in der Ukraine zu helfen, würde ich mich sehr freuen. Leider reichen Gedanken und Gebete nicht aus. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was wir hier tun können, aber Maßnahmen zu ergreifen ist ein Anfang.

Machen Sie keinen Fehler, Menschen auf der ganzen Welt, EINSCHLIESSLICH Russen, wollen Frieden und Liebe. :heart Am Ende des Tages sind wir alle Menschen auf der Suche nach Liebe und Geborgenheit."

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „princejackson 2h h Del modo de creación Horrible what's going on in Ukraine Thinking about all the people caught in the middle of this pointless aggression Freedom to choose should and always be a human right #standwithukraine“

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „princejackson Del modo de creación know there are tons of non-profits and NGOs that are dedicated to supporting the people of Ukraine If y'all could please tag me in any of these initiatives that are directed towards helping the Ukrainian people| would really appreciate that Unfortunately thoughts and prayers aren't enough. I'mnot sure what we can do over here but, taking action a“

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „princejackson 2h Ver traducción Don't get confused. People around the world INCLUDING Russians want peace and love End of the day we're all human beings looking for love and safety Protests erupt around the world after Russia attacksUkraine attacks WAR EL Bloomberg“

• Prince 💗

"I wake up every day now more angry than ever about the #RussianInvasion knowing that families and children are being targeted for no less reason than political power."

"As an American I would like to do more because my heart goes out to all those who are affected by this baseless violence 😢 😢 "

"As an American I take #freedom very seriously and as a country (that claims to be) based on FREEDOM.

We should stand with #Ukraine"
    🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „princejackson 2h Del modo de creación princejackson Del modo creación As an Americans take #freedom very seriously and as a country (who claims to be) based on FREEDOM Iwake up every day now angrier than before about the #russianinvasion knowing there are families and children being targeted for no better reason than political power We should be standing with #ukraine princejackson Ve traducción As an American wish I could do more b/c my heart goes ou to all those that are affected by this baseless violence @morphine318“

• Paris ist das neue Gesicht der Marke KVD Beauty

Paris Jackson Is The New Face of KVD Beauty.

First up, a pigment-packed gel pencil version of the iconic Tattoo Liner from the brand.

Bild

April 5, 2022

Paris Jackson has been crowned the new face of KVD Beauty, as the brand celebrates the arrival of the Tattoo Pencil, which was inspired by the brand’s #1 liquid liner and is now available in a silky-smooth gel pencil.

“As an artist, I was immediately drawn to KVD Beauty for their commitment to artistry and self-expression, both of which are huge parts of my personal identity,” Jackson tells ESSENCE about her first-ever beauty collaboration. “I also appreciate how the brand brings tattoos and cosmetics together in such a beautiful way.”

The actress and model says that she is really excited to work with the KVD brand because they are not afraid to push the envelope. “Everything about their ethics lines up with mine when it comes to celebrating artistry. Obviously, because of the tattoos, but it’s also it’s 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and celebrating diversity, but I feel like it’s an organic relationship between me and the because we agree on so many things,” she says.

:guckstu https://www.essence.com/beauty…paris-jackson-kvd-beauty/

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TgyyvB6wQSg

Ist möglicherweise eine Nahaufnahme von 1 Person und Tätowierung

• Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Innenbereich

Elliot Mintz mit Paris jackson

9 Std. ·

last night was an emotional evening for me.

bob dylan came to town for a concert. he is touring the world for the next two years.

i invited paris jackson to be my 'dylan date'.....and she graciously accepted the invitation.

we attended the concert (no photos were allowed) and then went out for a late night dinner.

spending time with paris anywhere is always a joy.

but last night was particularly special.

i first attended a dylan concert (at the 'hollywood bowl') in 1965.

i was 20 years old, fresh to l.a., took the bus to the venue and sat alone in the bleacher seats.

it was a life altering experience.

there was no way for me to know that i would wind up representing bob for 10 years.......and we would become friends.

paris jackson is 24 and last night was her first opportunity to experience bob in person. he has influenced her life and music as well.

in a reflective moment, i felt as if i was contributing to a legacy of music that bob has always dedicated himself to preserve.

paris is wise, gifted and on a musical excursion of her own.

and she has made a real name for herself in the past two years since her first album, 'wilted' was released.

i have never ended a conversation with either paris ..... or bob without feeling i learned something.

last night was no exception.

• Paris performt „Lighthouse“ bei Jimmy Fallon 🎸🤘🏼

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person, steht und Text „TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON gettyimages images NBC“

• Das ist aber auch verdammt schwer zu singen. Das ist nicht ihre Stimmlafe. Passt leider gar nicht zu ihr. Ich höre sie da auch kaum raus. Die Instrumente übertönen alles. Ich mag lieber, wenn sie Acapella singt und selbst spielt. Sie ist zwar nicht stimmlich gut, aber ich mag sie trotzdem.:kicher:bussi Ist einfach ne süße.

Modelln kann sie dafür super.:wub;D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!