MJ wrongful death suit / kitkat gegen AEG

• @ABC7Courts: TJ broke down when Boyle asked him about his relationship with MJ. He bowed his head for a few minutes and cried.

@ABC7Courts: "He was just everything," a very emotional TJ responded.

@ABC7Courts: TJ: "My mother was murdered a month after I turned 16. My world crumbled and my uncle Michael saved it"

@ABC7Courts: "He was just, he was there. He kept me inspired, he kept me ambitious, he was just there for me," TJ explained about Michael Jackson.

@ABC7Courts: He said he was raised by his brothers, father and when he needed advice he'd turn to his uncle Michael.

@ABC7Courts: TJ said MJ wanted him to go to college. He applied at LMU, UCLA and University of Pennsylvania. He wanted to study Business.

@ABC7Courts: "I got into all three," TJ said. They are all considered the top Business schools in the country.

(fans crying in the overflow room)

@ABC7Courts: TJ said MJ wanted him to go, and he regrets turning it down. "He wanted me to go, he just though it was going to be good for me."

@ABC7Courts: "I think he wanted us to earn things in our own," TJ explained, saying MJ would not use his power to benefit the group.

@ABC7Courts: Boyle showed video of 3T and clip of MJ's song "Why."

Boyle: Did you consider your uncle your mentor?
    TJ: Definitely

@ABC7Courts: "He's always wanted to be a parent," TJ said about Michael Jackson.

@ABC7Courts: "Eventually he did have his kids, and they were everything to him, the joy of his life," TJ testified.

@ABC7Courts: TJ said he never knew how famous his uncle was until he was already grown-up.

@ABC7Courts: TJ: He was very humble, extremely humble, checking on us, talking about school, amazing to see contradiction outside, people cherishing him

@ABC7Courts: "He's always given couple of hundred of dollars to myself, my brothers and pretty much whomever was around," TJ said.

@ABC7Courts: "He would drive around to areas with poor people and would give hundred dollar bills to people to make their lives a little better," TJ said

@ABC7Courts: As to MJ's charities, TJ said he knows about "Heal the World." He said MJ visited hospital around the world, worked with "Make a Wish".

@ABC7Courts: "He was very giving of his time, everything that help put a smile on children's face," TJ explained.

@ABC7Courts: "My grandmother is the queen," TJ testified. "She's the CEO and I help her with the day to day stuff (of co-guardianship) as much as I can."

@ABC7Courts: TJ said he does a lot of the doctor's appointments, school stuff, extra curriculum activity, deals with security for children.

@ABC7Courts: "Because of who they are, it demands a lot of time and energy," TJ explained saying it's not the kids fault but their high profile status

@ABC7Courts: TJ: I don't think I would be able to live properly my life if I didn't try to help my cousins to be who my uncle wanted them to be

@ABC7Courts: "I can't really see myself far away from them until I make sure they are adults and are what they are supposed to be" TJ said about the kids

@ABC7Courts: "Prince is an amazing person, very strong, very smart," TJ testified; he was always devouring books, very poised and ambitious, very loving.

@ABC7Courts: "Paris has a heart of gold as well," TJ said.

@ABC7Courts: TJ on Paris: I think the loss of my uncle has hit her in a different spot. She's having a difficult time, but we're giving her love/support

@ABC7Courts: TJ on Paris: It's tough. She was daddy's girl. My uncle was her world, he gave her more love for it to be taken away it's been very hard

@ABC7Courts: "For all of them, but for her more being the princess," TJ said about Paris.

@ABC7Courts: "Prince was my uncle's little assistant," TJ said. He is very mature.

@ABC7Courts: "I think my uncle knew he would have to be very sharp," TJ said. "Prince had always been mature beyond his years."

@ABC7Courts: Blanket was always wrapped around behind MJ's leg, TJ said. "Wherever my uncle was, Blanket was just steps away.

@ABC7Courts: "My uncle wad everything for Blanket," TJ said. Blanket was either 7-8 when MJ died.

@ABC7Courts: TJ said he lived a couple of blocks away from Hayvenhurst, would go out there to grandma's house quite often.

@ABC7Courts: "My uncle just cherished my grandmother, named everything after her, from mountain to next house," TJ testified. "My grandma is the queen."

@ABC7Courts: "I think my grandmother was everything to my uncle," TJ testified.

@ABC7Courts: TJ on grandma Katherine: It's hard, very hard, it's tough for me as her grandson, don't know what to say or do. I try to help with the kids

@ABC7Courts: "Our children is supposed to outlive us, so it's been very difficult on my grandmother," TJ said.

@ABC7Courts: "The kids just liked Kai, they asked for Kai, and I asked my grandmother and she was okay with it," TJ said.

@ABC7Courts: Boyle asked if Chase was hired back in an effort to influence her testimony in this case. "Not a chance, it's silly," TJ said.

@ABC7Courts: "It's impossible, I did a lot of the legwork to get Kai back," TJ testified.

TJ first heard of Dr. Murray after MJ passed.

• Bestätigt alles, was ich von dieser Frau immer dachte.

• aber sie ist doch die einzige, ehrliche, wirkliche freundin,
    die einzige die nur das beste für mj will, und die (bis auf wenige)
    alle fans verteufelt, für egoistisch hält, und für dämlich,
    weil sie alles kaufen.....

nun ja...
    sie hat offensichtlich jeden tag ein skelett zurecht gemacht,
    um es auf die bühne zu schubsen,
    so les ich das.
    tolle beste freundin... :top

• Ja und bitte hier eine Runde Mitleid für DiLeo, der in Michaels Leben auftauchte, gerade, als bekannt wurde, dass er wieder Geld verdienen wird. Und für Randy - der arme Randy Philips, der hier womöglich auch noch zum Buhmann von Michael erklärt wird.
    Diese ganzen armen Leute... Nur Michael, dieser böse Manipulator.

• und wenn mike so ein übler manipulator und 'schnorrer' war - warum
    haben sich denn alle immer und immer wieder drum gerissen,
    mit ihm zu arbeiten? mehrmals und über jahrzehnte, zum teil...? :cool

wenn ich mich manipuliert und reingelegt fühle, mach ich das einmal mit - und ende. :bla

• und wenn mike so ein übler manipulator und 'schnorrer' war - warum
    haben sich denn alle immer und immer wieder drum gerissen,
    mit ihm zu arbeiten? mehrmals und über jahrzehnte, zum teil...? :cool

wenn ich mich manipuliert und reingelegt fühle, mach ich das einmal mit - und ende. :bla

Ja, das würde mich auch brennend interessieren. Vielleicht sollte man sie mal fragen.

• Im übrigen auch ganz schön hinterhältig von der Schnalle. Ich kann mich doch noch an Mails mit den Tini-Mädels erinnern, die sie angeschrieben haben und Karen hat selbstverständlich versichert, daß sie alles mögliche tut, um Michael zu helfen.

Da kann man lesen, was sie getan hat.

• Hier und im Folgepost der letzte Teil der Aussage von TJ.

Von oben nach unten. Alles dann hier zu lesen.
    https://twitter.com/ABC7Courts

Insgesamt schöne und emotionale Äußerungen über MJ von TJ und Taj.
    Intressant, dass er sagte, dass er traurig war, dass Grace als Kindermädchen von der Jackson-Familie entlassen wurde. Sie wollte die Erziehung der Kinder im Stil von MJ, genau wie TJ und seine Brüder fortsetzen, aber es habe Differenzen mit Teilen der Familie gegeben. Nachdem die Kinder ins Haus der Großmutter kamen sei es schwer möglich gewesen den Erziehungsstil fortzusezten, gleiches äußert er auch darüber über die vielen öffentlichen Auftritte (sei schwer das Leben der Kinder privat zu halten).
    Insgesamt ist es natürlich eine Aussage um den Verlust zu erläutern, die Jury muss das ja irgendwann im Urlteilsfalle dies in einen Betrag umwandeln. Relevantes zum Klagepunkt erwartungsgemäß nicht dabei. Er sah MJ einmal in 2009, beim Familientreffen. Dort habe er einen glücklichen Eindruck gemacht. Von Phillips nahm er nach seinem Tod für MJs Kids Karten für die Lakers an. Dieses Spiel besuchte er mit den Kindern. In der Depositon sagte er aus, dass er sich Phillips für die Karten bedankte, im Prozess sagte er, er kann sich nicht erinnern ob er sich bedankt hat. Die Jackson-Anwältin hebt im Re-Cross später dann noch hervor TJ habe da ja zu dem Zeitpunkt noch nichts von den Treffen von Murray mit Phillips gewusst.MJ hat TJ und Brüdern mehrmals in den 90ern und 2000ern gesagt, dass er umgebracht werden wird auf Grund seiner Erfolges.

Heute dann Karen Faye im Zeugenstand.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts5m
    After MJ died, Grace Rwamba came back to work with the family, TJ explained. But he said there was a situation where Grace had to move on.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts4m
    TJ: I was a little disappointed she had to. Along with my grandmother, she was the mother figure the kids had in their lives.

"I don't know specifically what happened but I think there had been conflicts between Grace and other members of the family," TJ said.

TJ said MJ raised the kids differently. They read a lot, didn't watch tv during the week, one movie a week if they earned, TJ explained

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts3m
    "Once my uncle passed, they came into my grandma's house in regular society, it was hard to maintain the same lifestyle," TJ expressed.

"She (Grace) wanted to maintain, as did my brothers and I, my uncle's child raising," TJ said.

Boyle asked TJ about Paris deposition regarding Grace. Defendant's attorney objected, they went to a sidebar and lunch break.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts2m
    Attorney Jessica Stebbins Bina did the cross examination of TJ on behalf of AEG.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts1m
    Bina asked about Katherine's health problems last summer and if he's aware of any health problems? TJ said no.

Bina inquired how many times TJ saw or spoke with MJ and the children. He said he spoke with his uncle every other month.

TJ definitely remembers seeing MJ at least once in 2009.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts9s
    Katherine was in court wearing a fuschia jacket. Aside from TJ, she was also accompanied by Taj Jackson.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts33s
    Bina asked if TJ draws salary for being MJ's children co-guardian.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts13s
    "It was hard for me to accept it, my grandmother insisted and a couple of months ago I began receiving it," TJ said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts23s
    Bina asked about children being more exposed to the media after MJ died, like going on Oprah and Prince working on Entertainment Tonight.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts5s
    "It's difficult, because they are 15 and 16," TJ said. "It's hard to maintain that private life."

"It was very important for him to excel in his career," TJ said about Prince.

"I didn't release music until I was 16 or 17," TJ said. "I encourage them to be children first."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts38s
    Paris wants to be an actress, Prince says he wants to act then become a producer, TJ explained.

Bina: As their guardian you haven't prevented them to be in the public eye TJ: It's hard to do that when he's straight A student with honors

'If he really wants to do it, 100%, he should be able to do it at 16," TJ said about Prince working on a television show.

"I wanted to do for the art of it, I like the quiet, private life," TJ explained.

"I would say they want to build their own career, and ET is a stepping stone for his acting career," TJ said about Prince.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts59s
    TJ: It's tough, as long as he (Prince) understands his responsibilities and the pitfalls, it's hard to say no

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts40s
    Bina: You didn't go to Carolwood house? TJ: Not before MJ died

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts31s
    TJ said the last time he saw MJ alive was in his grandparents anniversary, where most of the family member were there.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts25s
    Bina notes the anniversary happened on May 14, 2009.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts6s
    "He was in a good mood," TJ recalled. "He was happy, he was talking about the kids, making jokes, that stuff."

TJ didn't remember MJ being extremely thin then, but said he wasn't concerned to check it.

"He was just happy and jolly and I was just happy to see him and the kids," TJ said.

TJ: We talked primarily about the children, that I wanted more kids, talked about movies.

TJ said before MJ left, he asked him if he was going to London. "I said 100% and he said ok, see you there," TJ testified.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts17s
    TJ said MJ was excited that TJ was going to London. TJ said he didn't know if MJ was happy because of tour or for being around his family

The only time TJ recalled seeing his uncle in 2009 was at the anniversary dinner.

Bina asked TJ about MJ's wedding gift to him, which was $30,000 in cash. "He wanted to pay for my wedding, but the wedding passed," TJ said.

TJ reluctantly accepted the gift. Bina asked if MJ was in financial difficulties then and couldn't afford the gift. TJ said he didn't know.

Bina: Did you ever talk to your uncle about his finances? TJ: No

"At the dinner, MJ seemed happy," TJ said. "I don't think he would be sad if he was sad," TJ said about MJ during the anniversary dinner.

Bina: Did you consider your uncle to be a private person? TJ: For the most part, yes

Bina: Did you ever see a doctor on Dangerous tour? TJ: No

"I don't remember seeing a doctor in the HIStory Tour either," TJ said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts59s
    TJ testified he was familiar with Dr. Metzger. He said he had not heard of the drug Propofol before MJ died.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts41s
    "I've heard many rumors about my uncle that were not true," TJ testified.

Bina: You never personally saw substance abuse? TJ: No

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts55s
    TJ said he didn't believe MJ had a substance abuse problem, never saw him take pills.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts29s
    Bina asked if TJ thought MJ would've told him if he had a drug problem.

"I don't think he would've told me, but I'm not sure. He told me some things, but I don't think so," TJ responded.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts27s
    "My cousins and I were going to Laker game, they wanted to go to ESPN zone before the game, and that's when I met Randy Phillips," TJ said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts39s
    Bina asked if TJ thanked Phillips for getting them tickets. TJ testified he didn't know he got the tickets.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts58s
    But in his deposition, TJ testified he did thank Phillips for the tickets.

Bina asked about MJ's lavish lifestyle.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts54s
    "It's hard to measure myself against my uncle, he was kind of person who loved art, liked collectibles, liked the best of the best" TJ said

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts44s
    But TJ noted MJ wore pajama bottoms, V necks, and Mickey Mouse watches.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts27s
    "Homes I would say yes, he wanted nice homes. Cars yes and no," TJ explained.

TJ said MJ was very important to him, had a lot of influence on him.

Bina: It's hard for you to believe he could've died of drug overdose? TJ: It's hard for me to know that he's dead

Bina: Do you believe your uncle was murdered? TJ: I do

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts55s
    "He (MJ) did tell me and a couple of his brothers he would be murdered because of his position, because he was a target," TJ said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts50s
    TJ had conversation with MJ about it during mid 90s to mid 2000s.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts31s
    In re-direct, Boyle said he wanted to talk about the Lakers tickets.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts6s
    Boyle: Did you know at that time that Mr. Phillips had a secret meeting with Dr. Murray? TJ: I didn't know

TJ said they didn't go with Phillips to the Laker game, he was just there, at the game zone.

Boyle: Do you think Jackson's kids should be allowed to go to the Laker games? TJ: I think they should go anywhere they want

TJ said he began acting as the children's co-guardian shortly after MJ died.

Boyle: Did you do it for four years for free? TJ: It was out of love

TJ said his grandma convinced him to accept payment because he has three kids of his own that are losing a lot of his time.

Nothing further from the attorneys, TJ he was excused. He traded places with brother Taj in audience, sat next to his grandmother.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts14s
    Deborah Chang did direct examination.Taj, real name Tariano Jackson, II is 39 years old. He is the first grandson.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts16m
    "I was spoiled with love, let's just say that," Taj said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts15m
    Taj said he was close to MJ. "My uncle, besides being my musical role model, he was like an older brother to us," Taj explained.

"He guided our lives, he was everything," Taj said about MJ. "I feel lost some times because he's not here."

"When my mom passed, he stepped in and made sure our whole world didn't crumble," TJ said about MJ.

MJ helped us with school, Taj said, paid for his college. He encouraged his nephew do it for his mother, to make her proud.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts14m
    Taj said his mother and father were very much in love, but separated. "They loved each other, I never understood the problem."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts13m
    "My mom really looked up to my uncle, leaned on him a lot," Taj testified. "He loved the way that she raised us."

"It was known she put us first," Taj said. Dolores (DD) Jackson was Taj's mom's name.

Taj said he stayed at Neverland many times. "Neverland to me, he (MJ) always let us know, it was to help people," Taj explained.

"My uncle didn't eat candy, it was for the sick children he was bringing to Neverland," Taj explained.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts12m
    Taj said MJ would take hundreds of people from Make a Wish foundation. "He wanted to make them better, he felt that he could."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts11m
    Ryan White became poster child for HIV/AIDS Taj said. This was during the time we were all terrified about it; Ryan was kicked out of school

"They had a really strong relationship," Taj said, explaining MJ took Ryan to Neverland, went into the pool with him.

"It was Disneyland," Taj said about Neverland. "He named the train station after my grandma, Katherine. There's a plaque with her name."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts10m
    After Ryan White died, Taj said MJ dedicated the song "Gone Too Soon" to him.

Chang played the video clip of the song.

Taj: Michael taught us that being a musician and having the influence not only to make music but to make a change in the world

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts9m
    "He was constantly trying to help people," Taj said, adding there were lots of things the media didn't know about MJ.

"I was the first Jackson to go to college, he was so proud of that," Taj said.

Taj also attended Buckley School, went to Loyola Marymount college, studying Music, Film and TV. He needs to finish the last year of school.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts8m
    Chang: Was he your mentor? Taj: Yes, definitely

Taj said his dad Tito was his mentor at baseball. He coached their little league team.

Taj said he shared three things with MJ: Music, Film and the Three Stooges, which Michael loved.

"He bought me my first camera," Taj said. He shot home video of his mother and brothers while she was still alive in 1994.

"I keep my most sentimental things in my safe," Taj explained about a note he has from MJ.

Note: Taj, I saw these and thought they were perfect for you. Love always, Uncle Doo Doo

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts7m
    Taj said MJ was very close with Lionel Richie. Played snippet video of 3T.

Taj co-directed their last video for album brotherhood. Chang played a snippet of it, quite funny video. Some jurors were laughing.

Chang: Was your uncle proud of you? Taj: Yes, very proud

Taj said he lived at Neverland for 6 months. He said his grandma was there all the time.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts6m
    Taj said MJ asked him to help raise the children. Taj said he was just about to begin your with 3T and MJ understood it.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts6m
    Taj became the person in charge of MJ's storage and belongings.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts5m
    Chang asked Taj who was MJ's mentor: "Definitely my grandma, he would tell me that, you could see it, I sensed that," Taj responded.

"My mom was my mentor and my mom's mentor was my grandma," Taj said. "They all shared the purity in their heart," Taj explained.

"My grandma was my uncle's compass in life," Taj said. "He was constantly trying to make her proud of him."

Taj said having children was something they encouraged MJ, since they thought he was going to be a great father.

"It lit him up, that's what he lived for, his kids and my grandma," Taj said. When MJ died, Taj said they stepped in right away.

"I think it's more difficult because my uncle to them was both father and mother, he was everything for them," Taj said.

"When you lose a parent, your life is never the same again," Taj expressed. He said it hurts specially during milestones moments in his life

"I just got married," Taj said, crying. "And my mom wasn't there."

Taj told the jury they chose to marry at Hayvenhurst because it was the place his mom and his uncle would be.

Taj got married on June 16. He said he had a vase with a candle in it lit for his mother.

Taj said he and his brothers wrote the song "Everything" at Hayvenhurst. Judge breaks for afternoon session. Katherine wipes her eyes.

Attorneys and the judge discussed extensively about things that one side wants to show the jury but the other side doesn't.

Judge adjourned session early for the jury. They are ordered back tomorrow morning at 10 am PT.

Karen Faye will resume her testimony tomorrow from a few weeks back. We hope to see you then!

• http://www.tagesspiegel.de/weltspiegel/p…fe/8416884.html

Prozess im Fall Michael Jackson - Prince Jackson erhebt schwere Vorwürfe
    Termindruck,Tränen, Todesangst: Prince Jackson erzählt, wie die frühere Konzertagentur mit seinem Vater umgegangen sein soll. Außerdem
    beschreibt er, wie er den Todestag Michael Jacksons erlebt hat.

Drei Jacksons. Prince (l.) sagte als erstes Familienmitglied im Prozess aus. Foto: dpa - Foto: picture alliance / dpa

Mit den Worten „Sorry Kinder, Dad ist tot“ soll der Arzt von Michael Jackson dessen Kinder über den plötzlichen Tod des Sängers informiert
    haben. Dies habe der älteste Sohn Jacksons, Prince, am Mittwoch vor Geschworenen in Los Angeles in den USA zu Protokoll gegeben, berichtete
    die „Los Angeles Times“. Der 16-Jährige ist das erste Familienmitglied, das in dem seit Mai laufenden Zivilprozess der Jackson-Familie gegen den
    Konzertveranstalter AEG vor Gericht aussagte.In dem Verfahren geht es um die Frage, ob der Konzertpromoter die Gesundheit des Sängers
    aus Profitsucht aufs Spiel setzte. Die Klage um eine Millionenentschädigung wird von Jacksons Kindern Prince, Paris und
    Blanket sowie ihrer Großmutter Katherine Jackson (83) geführt.
    Prince Jackson erhob dabei schwere Vorwürfe. Während der 90 Minuten im Zeugenstand habe er beschrieben, dass sein Vater vor der geplanten „This
    is It“-Comeback-Tour und den Promotern der Konzerte Angst hatte. „Die bringen mich um“, habe er seinen Vater sagen hören. Jackson hätte oft
    geweint. Zwar hätte er sich auf die Auftritte gefreut, aber er wollte mehr Zeit zur Vorbereitung haben, sagte der Junge.

Michael Jackson war am 25. Juni 2009 im Alter von 50 Jahren an einer Überdosis Propofol gestorben. Sein Leibarzt Conrad Murray hatte ihm das
    Narkosemittel verabreicht, weil der Popstar vor seiner Comeback-Konzertreihe unter chronischer Schlaflosigkeit litt. Der Arzt
    sitzt eine vierjährige Haftstrafe ab.Prince Jackson schilderte im Gerichtssaal auch die Ereignisse am Todestag seines Vaters, der fast
    auf den Tag genau vier Jahre zurücklag. Seine Schwester Paris habe verzweifelt „ich will meinen Daddy“ gerufen, während Murray versucht
    habe, den Popstar wiederzubeleben. Mit Tränen in den Augen erzählte der 16-Jährige, wie die Kinder in einem Auto hinter dem Krankenwagen zur
    Klinik gefahren seien. Zu dem Zeitpunkt hätten sie noch an einen glimpflichen Ausgang geglaubt, sagte Prince Jackson: „Mein Vater hat uns
    immer gesagt, dass Engel auf ihn aufpassen.“
    Das Leben mit seinem Vater und seinen Geschwistern bezeichnete Prince Jackson als „glücklich“. Er beschrieb ausführlich die Filme, die sie
    sich gemeinsam ansahen, ihre gemeinsamen Reisen sowie ihr Leben auf der „Neverland Ranch“, Michael Jacksons geliebtes Anwesen mit
    Vergnügungspark und Streichelzoo. Ihr Vater habe stets darauf geachtet, dass sie „bescheiden“ blieben, sagte Prince Jackson. Sein Vater fehle
    ihm: „Ich werde ihm niemals meine erste Freundin vorstellen können.“

Etwas ausführlicher...

URL: http://www.rp-online.de/panorama/ausland…oeten-1.3497882

Sein Sohn Prince erhebt schwere Vorwürfe gegen Konzertagentur Michael Jackson: "Sie werden mich töten"
    zuletzt aktualisiert: 27.06.2013 - 13:13
    Los Angeles (RPO). Im Zivilprozess um den Tod von Michael Jackson hat der Sohn des "King of Pop" schwere Vorwürfe gegen den Konzertveranstalter AEG erhoben. Die
    Agentur habe seinen Vater unglaublich stark unter Druck gesetzt, sagte Prince Jackson am Mittwoch vor Gericht in Los Angeles. "Manchmal hat er
    geweint. Er hat gesagt: 'Sie werden mich töten, sie werden mich töten.'"

Auf die Frage, wer damit gemeint sei, habe sein Vater geantwortet: "Die Leute von AEG, Randy Phillips." Phillips ist der Chef
    der Konzertagentur.Prince Jackson sagte aus, dass sein Vater nach den Telefonaten mit dem Musikmanager oft "verärgert" gewesen sei. Michael
    Jackson sei von der Idee, wieder aufzutreten, "begeistert gewesen", berichtete der heute 16-Jährige weiter. "Er hätte sich einfach
    gewünscht, mehr Zeit für die Proben zu haben".
    Michael Jackson war am 25. Juni 2009 im Alter von 50 Jahren an einer Überdosis Propofol gestorben. Sein Leibarzt Conrad
    Murray hatte ihm das Narkosemittel verabreicht, weil der Popstar vor seiner Comeback-Konzertreihe unter chronischer Schlaflosigkeit litt.
    Der Arzt wurde im Jahr 2011 wegen fahrlässiger Tötung zu vier Jahren Haft verurteilt. Die Jackson-Familie fordert nun in einem
    Zivilprozess Schadenersatz von AEG, weil die Konzertagentur Murray eingestellt hatte.

"Werde ihm nie meine erste Freundin vorstellen können"

Prince Jackson schilderte am Mittwoch auch die Ereignisse am Todestag seines Vaters, der fast auf den Tag genau vier
    Jahre zurücklag. Seine jüngere Schwester Paris habe "geschrien" und verzweifelt "ich will meinen Daddy" gerufen, während Murray versucht
    habe, den Popstar wiederzubeleben.
    Mit Tränen in den Augen erzählte der 16-Jährige, wie die Kinder in einem Auto hinter dem Krankenwagen her zur Klinik gefahren
    seien.Zu dem Zeitpunkt hätten sie noch an einen glimpflichen Ausgang geglaubt, sagte Prince Jackson: "Mein Vater hat uns immer
    gesagt, dass Engel auf ihn aufpassen." Im Krankenhaus sei Murray aber dann zu ihnen gekommen und habe gesagt: "Sorry, Kinder, Euer Vater ist
    tot." Daraufhin seien sie in Tränen ausgebrochen.
    Der 16-Jährige, dessen richtiger Name Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. lautet, berichtete auch, wie er dem Leibarzt mehrmals auf
    Bitten seines Vaters Bargeld überbrachte.Das Leben mit seinem Vater und seinen Geschwistern bezeichnete Prince Jackson als "glücklich". Ausführlich beschrieb er die
    Filme, die sie sich gemeinsam ansahen, ihre gemeinsamen Reisen sowie ihr Leben auf der "Neverland Ranch", Jacksons Traum-Anwesen mit
    Vergnügungspark und Streichelzoo.

Ihr Vater habe stets darauf geachtet, dass sie "bescheiden" blieben, sagte der 16-Jährige: "Unser Vater wollte stets
    wissen, was wir gerade lernen, ob wir gut in der Schule waren und wie wir unser Wissen einsetzen wollen, um die Welt zu verbessern.

Er sagte uns immer, wir sollten kreativ sein und mit der richtigen Gehirnhälfte denken - mit der linken." Heute schlafe er
    schlecht, sagte Prince Jackson weiter. Sein Vater fehle ihm: "Ich werde ihm niemals meine erste Freundin vorstellen können".

• Nephew describes Michael Jackson as inspirational
    Neffe beschreibt Michael Jackson als Inspiration

By Jeff Gottlieb
    June 27, 2013, 4:09 p.m.

In sometimes emotional testimony, Michael Jackson’s nephew on Thursday said that his uncle had inspired him to “be ambitious, be giving, be loving, be honest and to make your mark on the world.”
    Asked about his relationship with his uncle, TJ Jackson lowered his head and was silent for several seconds.
    "He was just everything," he said, wiping away tears.

In einer manchmal emotionalen Zeugenausage sagte Mjs Neffe am Donnerstag, sein Onkel habe ihn inspiriert „ehrgeizig/strebsam, großzügig, liebevoll, aufrichtig zusein und in der Welt deine Spur zu hinterlassen“
    Über sein Verhältnis zu seinem Onkel befragt, senkte TJ Jackson seinen Kopf und war für mehrere Sekunden still.
    „Er bedeutete einfach alles“, sagte er und wischte Tränen weg.

TJ Jackson said his uncle came to his aid after his mother was killed when he was 16. "...my world crumbled and my uncle Michael saved it. He was there. He kept me inspired. Kept me ambitious and he was just there for me.”

TJ Jackson sagte, sein Onkel sei ihm zur Hilfe gekommen nachdem seine Mutter ermordet wurde, als er 16 war. „..meine Welt fiel zusammen und mein Onkel Michael rettete sie. Er war da. Er sorgte dafür, das ich inspiriert wurde, dass ich zielstrebig blieb und war einfach für mich da.“

TJ Jackson is the son of Michael Jackson's brother and fellow Jackson 5 member Tito. Along with Michael Jackson's mother, he is co-guardian of the singer's three children.
    Now 34, TJ Jackson said he considers Michael Jackson his mentor, although he ignored his uncle's advice to stay in school after being accepted to attend the University of Pennsylvania, instead forging ahead with his brothers in the singing group 3T.
    TJ Jackson said it was important for him to watch over his uncle's children. “He was there for me when I lost my mother," Jackson said. "I don’t think I could live properly the rest of my life if I didn’t give 100% to my cousins if they didn’t turn out the way he wanted them to be. “

TJ sagt, er sehe Michael Jackson als seinen Mentor, auch wenn er den Rat seines Onkels auf der Schule zu bleiben, nachdem er an der Uni Pennsylvania angenommen worden war, ignorierte, und stattdessen mit seinen Brüdern in der Gruppe 3T Musik machte.
    TJ sagte es war wichtig für ihn, sich um die Kinder seines Onkels zu kümmern. „Er war für mich da, als ich meine Mutter verlor. Ich könnte nicht den Rest meines Lebens gut leben, wenn ich nicht 100% für meine Cousine/Cousins geben würde und sie sich nicht so entwickelten, wie er es gewollt hätte.“

When Michael Jackson was alive, he said, the children weren't allowed to watch TV during the week, and he alluded to a dispute that led to the firing of the children's longtime nanny because she tried to follow the singer's wishes, while other family members disagreed. "She wanted to follow my uncle's child raising," he said.

Als MJ lebte, durften die Kinder nicht während der Woche TV sehen, und er wies auf einen Disput mit der langjährigen Nanny der Kinder hin, weil sie versuchte, den Wünschen des Sängers zu folgen, während andere Familienmitglieder nicht einverstanden waren. „Sie wollte dem Erziehungsstil meines Onkels treu bleiben,“ sagte er.

TJ Jackson blasted the paparazzi trying to get photos of Prince, Paris and Blanket, calling them "a complete annoyance. It’s awful and I think there should be laws against it.” He said he would support laws limiting their access to minors.
    "In my opinion, I know it's making everything harder for the kids to grieve and recover and progress," he said.
    Jackson talked about the three children. Prince Jackson, 16, who testified Wednesday, "was always my uncle’s little assistant," he said. "He was always very mature for his age and very smart."
    Paris, 15, "was daddy’s girl. My uncle was her world. My uncle gave them more love. For it to be taken away has been very challenging for her."
    He described Jackson's youngest son, known by the nickname Blanket, as always wrapped around his father's leg.

Jackson sprach über die 3 Kinder. Prince „war immer der kleine Assistent meines Onkels, er war immer sehr reif für sein Alter und sehr clever.“
    Paris „war Daddys Girl. Mein Onkel war ihre Welt. Mein Onkl gab ihnen mehr Liebe. Und als diese ihnen genommen wurde, war das sehr problematisch für sie (Paris).“
    Er beschreibt Jacksons jüngsten Sohn, Blanket, als derjenige, der immer an Daddys Bein hing.

Katherine Jackson and the singer's three children are suing AEG Live, the entertainment company that was producing and promoting Michael Jackson's 50 comeback concerts in London, and two of its executives. They say the company negligently hired and controlled Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave the singer the fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol on June 25, 2009. AEG says that Murray worked for Jackson and that any money the company was supposed to pay him was an advance to the singer. Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

http://www.latimes.com/local/l…-20130627,0,2150125.story

• The Jacksons vs. AEG Live — Zeugen der Jacksons, 29. Teil
    27. Juni 2013

Gestern war’s nun soweit. Einen Tag nach dem vierten Jahrestag von Michael Jacksons Tod nahm sein Sohn Prince den Zeugenstand ein. In den ersten 30 Minuten wurden den Geschworenen von den Jackson Anwälten diverse Videos und Fotos von Michael und seinen Kindern gezeigt. Anschliessend befragte Jackson Anwalt Brian Panish Prince zu den letzten Wochen in Michaels Leben. Michael Jackson hatte oft geweint, nachdem er mit AEG Live Leuten telefoniert hatte, so sein Sohn. “Er hatte gesagt ‘Sie werden mich umbringen; sie werden mich umbringen’”, so Prince. Mit “sie” waren gemäss Prince AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips sowie Michaels Manager Dr. Tohme Tohme gemeint.

Prince sagte aus, dass Randy Phillips in der Nacht vor Michaels Tod in ihrem Haus war und Conrad Murray besucht hatte, während Michael noch bei den Proben war. “[Phillips] hatte [Murray] am Ellbogen gefasst. Aus meiner Sicht sah’s aggressiv aus. [...] sie waren sehr nah beisammen und [Phillips] gestikulierte mit den Händen”, so Prince. Er habe jedoch nicht gehört, worüber sie gesprochen hatten. Nachdem er den Vorfall beobachtet hatte, rief Prince seinen Vater vom Häuschen der Sicherheitsleute aus an, um ihm zu sagen, dass Phillips bei ihnen zu Hause sei. Michael habe seinem Sohn daraufhin gesagt, er solle Randy Phillips etwas zu essen und zu trinken anbieten. Das war das letzte Mal, dass Prince mit seinem Daddy gesprochen hatte.

Das nächste Mal, als er seinen Vater gesehen hatte, hing dieser “halb von seinem Bett runter, seine Augen waren zurückgerollt” und Murray hatte versucht, ihn wiederzubeleben. Paris war Prince die Treppe hinauf gefolgt, “aber wir haben sie die Treppe runtergezogen. Sie hat die ganze Zeit geschrien, dass sie ihren Daddy sehen wollte”, so Prince. Im Spital habe Dr. Murray ihnen dann gesagt: “Sorry Kinder, Euer Dad ist tot”, so Prince.

Im 25-minütigen Kreuzverhör versuchte AEG Live Anwalt Marvin Putnam Princes Aussage betreffend Randy Phillips Besuch bei ihnen zu Hause und dessen Auseinandersetzung mit Conrad Murray zu diskreditieren. Prince blieb jedoch bei seiner Aussage; er gestand einzig ein, dass es möglich sei, dass dieser Vorfall sich zwei Nächte vor Michael Jacksons Tod abgespielt hatte und nicht am Vorabend.

Brian Panish gab Prince weiter die Gelegenheit über den emotionalen Verlust, den die drei Kinder infolge des frühzeitigen Tods ihres Vaters, erlitten hatten zu sprechen. “Ich kann nachts nicht schlafen. Ich habe Schwierigkeiten, nachts zu schlafen”, so Prince. Der Tod seines Vaters habe ihn für eine Weile emotional von vielen Leuten distanziert gehalten. Er habe es vermisst, mit seinem Vater seine Erfahrungen nach seinem ersten Schultag, mit seiner ersten Freundin oder mit dem Autofahren zu teilen, sagte Prince.

Prince sprach auch über seine Schwester Paris und wie der Tod ihres Vaters sie speziell hart getroffen hat. (Paris’ Selbstmordversuch und ihre Einlieferung ins Spital wurden im Gerichtssaal nicht angesprochen und es ist nicht klar, ob die Geschworenen wissen, dass dies vorgefallen ist.) “Ich denke, von all meinen Geschwistern, hat es sie wohl am meisten betroffen, weil sie die Prinzessin meines Dads war”, so Prince. Prince sagte auch, dass die zweitägige Befragung durch die AEG Anwälte im März dieses Jahres (im Rahmen der eidesstattlichen Zeugeneinvernahme) von Paris “schmerzhaft für sie” gewesen war. “Sie hatte einige Probleme davor, danach und, so vermute ich, währenddessen”, so Prince. “Sie geht definitiv auf ihre eigene Art und Weise damit um”, so Prince weiter.

Wie wir am 22. Juni im Rahmen der Aussage von Michaels persönlicher Köchin, Kai Chase, berichtet hatten, feiert Paris ihren Geburtstag seit dem Tod ihres Vaters nicht mehr, “weil es ohne [ihren Vater] nicht mehr dasselbe ist. Dies gilt ebenfalls für Prince. Michaels jüngster Sohn, Blanket, jedoch möchte seine Geburtstage weiterhin feiern. “Im Moment weiss ich nicht, ob Blanket realisiert, was er verloren hat. Er war so jung”, so Prince. Und wie er, habe Blanket keinen Vater mehr, der ihm den Weg zeigt.

AEG Live hatte versucht, Blanket im Rahmen dieses Prozesses ebenfalls zur Aussage zu nötigen. Die Richterin hatte den Antrag jedoch abgelehnt, nachdem ein Psychologe ausgesagt hatte, dass es dem Jungen schaden würde. Paris wird wie erwähnt aufgrund der laufenden psychiatrischen Behandlung nach ihrem Selbstmordbesuch ebenfalls nicht (mehr) vor Gericht aussagen. Es kann jedoch weiterhin vorkommen, dass Videoaufnahmen von ihrer eidesstattlichen Zeugenaussage im März vor Gericht verwendet und den Geschworenen gezeigt werden.

Die Geschworenen bekamen von Prince auch einen Einblick in die Welt von Michael und seinen drei Kindern. Unter anderem wurde ihnen ein bisher unbekanntes Home Video gezeigt, das an einem Weihnachtstag von Michael selbst aufgenommen wurde. Darin hatte er seine Kinder gefragt, wie sie “die Welt verändern” möchten, wenn sie gross sind. Hier das Home Video
    ( *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpOunIJdxq0&feature=youtu.be.)

Prince wurde zudem zu seinen Schulleistungen und seinen sonstigen Aktivitäten befragt. So erfuhren die Geschworenen, dass er sehr gute Noten hat in der Schule und Kampfsport betreibt sowie als Mechaniker für das Roboterprogramm seiner Schule arbeitet. Nach dem Abschluss der High School möchte er an die University of Southern California, Film und Business studieren gehen. Sein Vater habe ihm gezeigt, wie die besten Filmemacher ihr Handwerk betrieben. Prince ist ehrenamtlich auch im Kinderspital in Los Angeles tätig für ein Programm, das junge Patienten mit Büchern beliefert, “um sich von ihren Problemen abzulenken”, so Prince. Sein Vater habe “immer gesagt, man solle Gutes tun für die Gemeinschaft und man solle so oft helfen, wie man kann”, sagte Prince.

Den Geschworenen wurden auch Videos von Michael und seinen Kindern auf der Neverland Ranch gezeigt, bevor sie nach dem Arvizo Prozess von dort weggezogen sind. “Sie haben es meinem Dad verdorben”, sagte Prince. Überall auf dem Gelände der Neverland Ranch waren auch immer wieder Zitate und Gedichte seines Vaters. Eines davon lautet: “Wenn Kinder spielen, Tyrannen weinen, dann gibt es nichts zu sagen”. Als auch Videos von den verschiedenen Bahnen etc. auf Neverland gezeigt wurden, berichtete Prince, “Wir gingen nur bei besonderen Anlässen auf diese Bahnen und zum Zoo, weil mein Dad wollte, dass wir bescheiden bleiben”. Als ein Foto von Prince und Michael an einem Klavier gezeigt wurde, sagte Prince, dass er nie ein Instrument wird spielen können. “[U]nd ich kann definitiv nicht singen”, so Prince.

Prince erzählte auch, dass er zu Lebzeiten seines Vaters sechs Tage pro Woche Schule hatte; entweder wurde er von einem Lehrer oder von seinem Vater selbst unterrichtet. Ein wichtiger Aspekt war jeweils, über andere Kulturen und Religionen zu lernen. Prince betonte auch, dass Michael seine Kinder immer fragte, wie es ihnen in der Schule ging und was sie machten, um die Welt zu verbessern.

Ein Thema war auch das Tragen von Masken in der Öffentlichkeit, als sie klein waren, “damit niemand wusste, wie wir aussahen, so dass, wenn wir mal ohne [unseren Vater] unterwegs waren, wir eine normale Kindheit haben konnten.” Nachdem er nun konstant beobachtet bzw. verfolgt würde, verstehe er jetzt, warum sein Daddy das so wollte und gemacht hatte, sagte Prince.

Quellen: jackson.ch, cnn.com, latimes.com, youtube.com

Weiterlesen unter http://www.jackson.ch/the-jack…gen-der-jacksons-29-teil/
    Copyright © jackson.ch

• The Jacksons vs. AEG Live — Zeugen der Jacksons, 30. Teil
    28. Juni 2013

Gestern riefen die Jackson Anwälte Michaels Neffen T.J. Jackson in den Zeugenstand. T.J. Jackson ist der jüngste Sohn von Michaels Bruder Tito Jackson und gegenwärtig Vormund von Michaels drei Kindern zusammen mit Katherine Jackson. Als AEG Live Anwältin Jessica Stebbins Bina T.J. während des Kreuzverhörs fragte, ob er glaube, dass Michael ermordert worden sei, sagte er: “Das tu ich. Ich glaube das, weil er mir und meinen Brüdern ein paar Mal gesagt hatte, dass man ihn umbringen will. Er sagte, nur allein wegen seiner Stellung war er ein Ziel”, so T.J.

Zuvor hatte T.J. unter anderem über den Mord seiner Mutter, Delores Jackson, vor 19 Jahren gesprochen. “Meine Mutter wurde auch wegen Geld umgebracht.” Anfangs wurde der Tod von Delores Jackson, die sich 1993 von Tito hatte scheiden lassen, als Unfall angesehen. Sie ertrank in einem Swimming Pool. Der Fall wurde dann jedoch 1995 auf Initiative von T.J. und seinen zwei Brüdern wieder eröffnet und es wurde gegen einen Mann Anklage wegen widerrechtlicher Tötung erhoben. Drei Jahre später wurde der Mann wegen Totschlags zu 15 Jahren Gefängnis verurteilt.

T.J. sagte auch aus, welche verheerenden emotionalen Konsequenzen der Tod von Michael Jackson für seine drei Kinder gehabt hat. “Er war einfach alles [für sie]“, so T.J. “Der Verlust meines Onkels hat [Paris] auf eine andere Art und Weise getroffen [als Prince und Blanket] und sie es ist hart für sie. Aber wir lieben sie und tun, was immer wir können”, so T.J. Er sagte, er habe keine Worte um zu beschreiben, was Paris durchmache. Es sei hart. “Sie war Daddys Mädchen. Mein Onkel war die Welt für sie. Mein Onkel hat ihnen so viel Liebe gegeben und seit er nicht mehr da ist, hat es Paris sehr schwer, alle haben’s schwer”. Michaels jüngster Sohn Blanket, der 7 Jahre alt war, als sein Vater gestorben war, “hatte sich immer um [Michaels] Bein geklammert, er war sehr schüchtern. Wo immer mein Onkel war, Blanket war neben ihm. Mein Onkel hat Blanket alles bedeutet”, so T.J. Was Michaels Sohn Prince betrifft, der am Tag zuvor ausgesagt hatte, sagte T.J., dass er Michaels “kleiner Assistent” war. “Er war für sein Alter sehr reif, sehr intelligent. “Mein Onkel hatte ihn für Sachen vorbereitet”, als er mit ihm über Geschäfte sprach.

Als Vormund von Michaels Kindern müsse er sie ständig vor auflauernden Paparazzis schützen, die Fotos von den Kinder machen wollen. “Um ehrlich zu sein, es nervt total. Es ist schlimm”, so T.J. Er schlug vor, dass es ein neues Gesetz geben sollte, das Kinder von Prominenten vor Fotografen schützen sollte. “Es macht alles nur schwieriger für die Kinder, um trauern, sich vom Verlust erholen und mit dem Leben weitermachen zu können”, sagte T.J.

Quellen: jackson.ch, cnn.com

Weiterlesen unter http://www.jackson.ch/the-jack…gen-der-jacksons-30-teil/
    Copyright © jackson.ch

• :OO

WOMAN'S STATEMENT TO JACKSON JURORS PROMPT INQUIRY
    Jun. 28 9:13 PM EDT

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge questioned two alternate jurors in the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death after a woman approached them and told them not to award the singer's family any money in the case.

Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos and attorneys on the case questioned the alternates, who said the woman approached them during a break Friday afternoon. Both said the woman told them not to award any money in the case against concert promoter AEG Live LLC.

The alternates said they told the woman she couldn't talk to them, but she persisted for several moments before finally leaving them alone. They described the woman but said they did not see her in the courtroom after testimony concluded Friday.

The alternate jurors said their interaction would not affect their judgment about the case. The judge told them to return to court Monday and report to bailiffs or court staffers if they saw the woman again.

Jackson family attorney Brian Panish said the interaction was jury tampering and is a felony.

Katherine Jackson mother is suing AEG Live over her son's death. The company denies wrongdoing.

The case has five alternate jurors remaining after one had to be dismissed because he is moving out of state.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article…approached-jackson-jurors

• 2. Juli 2013

Am letzten Freitag fuhr AEG Live Anwalt Marvin Putnam mit seinem Kreuzverhör von Karen Faye fort.
    Gestern rief Jackson Anwalt Brian Panish mit Personalberaterin Jean Seawright eine weitere Expertenzeugin für die Jackson Seite in den Zeugenstand.
    Am letzten Freitag wurde Karen Faye, Michaels langjährige Hair & Make-up Artist und langjährigen gute Freundin, nach sieben Wochen seit ihrer ersten Befragung zurück in den Zeugenstand gerufen.
    AEG Lives Anwalt Marvin Putnam wollte mit seinem Kreuzverhör weiterfahren, das sieben Wochen zuvor abgebrochen wurde. Was Putnam mit seiner Befragung bezweckte bzw. für seine Seite herausholte oder holen wollte, ist (auf jeden Fall auf den ersten Blick) nicht ersichtlich. Es gab, wenn man den Bericht der LA Times liest, weder neue Informationen noch kam es soweit, dass Karen frühere Aussagen ihrerseits widerrief bzw. korrigierte. Ein Grossteil der Befragung schien sich um die diversen Perücken von Michael drehen. Weshalb das von Interesse und vor allem von Relevanz sein soll, das wissen die (AEG) Götter.
    Gestern rief Jackson Anwalt Brian Panish einen weiteren Experten für ihre Seite in den Zeugenstand: Jean Seawright, eine Personalberaterin. Seawright sagte aus, dass nach Durchsicht der Unterlagen, AEG Live es unterlassen hatte, das angemessene Anstellungsprozedere bei der Wahl von Conrad Murray anzuwenden, ungeachtet dessen, ob er als Angestellter von AEG Live oder als selbständiger Unternehmer betrachtet wird. Conrad Murrays Rolle wurde von Seawright als eine Position mit “sehr hohem Risiko” beschrieben, wenn man die damit verbundenen Pflichten in Betracht zieht (inkl. Zugang zur Krankengeschichte von Michael Jackson und dessen privates Leben).
    Ein Unternehmen, das sich korrekt verhält, wenn es um die Personalanstellung geht, wägt die Risiken ab, die mit der Stelle verbunden sind. Als Brian Panish seine Zeugin fragte, ob sie der Meinung sei, dass AEG Live dies gemacht habe, antwortete sie, dass sie keine Beweise gesehen habe, die dies bestätigen würden.
    Wie bereits einige Male zuvor, wurde auch hier die E-Mail von AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips an Kenny Ortega zum Diskussionspunkt. Es handelte sich um die E-Mail, in der Phillips Ortega geschrieben hatte, dass Murray ein sehr erfolgreicher Arzt wäre und sie jeden, den sie anstellen überprüfen. Phillips schrieb in der E-Mail auch, dass Murray diesen Job nicht brauche und er daher total unbefangen sei. Gemäss Seawright weise die E-Mail darauf hin, dass Phillips die Kriterien für diesen Job kannte und dass AEG ein Prozedere aufgesetzt hatte, um (potentielle) Mitarbeiter zu überprüfen. Sie habe jedoch in den Unterlagen nichts gesehen, dass bestätigen könnte, dass AEG damals Murrays Background überprüft hatte. Und nun hätten sie, salopp gesagt, den Salat.
    Quellen: jackson.ch, latimes.com, teammichaeljackson.ch

Copyright © jackson.ch

• Specialist: 'I don't know' if Michael Jackson was a drug addict
    By Kate Mather
    July 3, 2013, 7:04 p.m.

Michael Jackson’s drug use was again the topic of conversation in court Wednesday, where an addiction specialist testified that he saw no evidence the singer was addicted to painkillers or the anesthetic propofol that ultimately led to his death.

Dr. Sidney Schnoll acknowledged that after Jackson interrupted his 1993 “Dangerous” tour to seek treatment for an addiction to painkillers, he was given propofol during medical procedures and Demerol for back and scalp pain.

But Schnoll said that based on his review of the case, there was not enough material to provide a definite diagnosis.

“I don’t know if he was a drug addict,” Schnoll testified. “I’ve not seen any evidence that would give me the information that would allow me to make a diagnosis of addiction.”

Schnoll’s testimony came in the wrongful death suit filed by Jackson’s mother and three children against entertainment giant AEG Live. The family contends that AEG hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave the singer the fatal dose of propofol two weeks before his “This Is It” tour was supposed to begin. The company maintains that Jackson hired Murray.

Murray is serving jail time on an involuntary manslaughter conviction.

Jackson's drug use has come up several times during the 10-week trial, including opening statements when Jackson family attorney Brian Panish said the singer had at times been "dependent" on prescription medication after being badly burned while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

Schnoll, hired by the Jacksons' attorneys, said that even if the singer was addicted or dependent on drugs, "If he got proper treatment, he would have had a normal life expectancy."

He added: "If his underlying medical conditions — the pain, the insomnia — had been appropriately treated, he may have been able to get off of those medications or been treated appropriately."

When asked by Jackson family attorney Michael Koskoff if other factors — including Jackson's family, career, financial resources and love of fans — would have helped improve the success of any treatment, Schnoll said it would.

But a cardiologist such as Murray, Schnoll said, would not be "competent" to treat any drug problem Jackson might have had.

"He was an intervention cardiologist, which is a highly specialized area of medicine," Schnoll said of Murray. "Intervention cardiologists have no background in treating problems of substance abuse, they have no background in treating pain ... they look at hearts, which is totally unrelated."

http://www.latimes.com/local/l…-20130703,0,6569766.story

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!