Neues Album: "Michael" 10. Dezember 2010 // Album komplett geleaked !

• Michael Jackson's new album Michael - exclusive track by track review
    mit ganzer Review ;)

THE wait is over – and the biggest and most unlikely album of the decade is here.

I’ve had the first ever listen to Michael Jackson’s new collection of tracks, compiled 17 months after he died.

And the album, called Michael, is not half Bad - even if some of the vocals sound slightly less than Jackson-esque.

MJ’s brother Randy has said it’s not Michael on the record but after having an earwig myself, I am satisfied it really IS Michael Jackson.

His voice is unmistakable in the majority of tracks, including personal favourites, Monster and Hollywood Tonight. Now the late star, who died aged 50, is odds-on to trounce his rivals from beyond the grave.

Yep, it’s game on between Take That and ***** as the Thriller star is tipped to land the No1 Christmas album slot.

HMV spokesman Gennaro Castaldo said: “There’s a huge chance Michael will sneak in and get the top spot from Take That.

“Take That have sold over one million copies already, but someone of Michael Jackson’s status, with his fanbase, has a massive chance of knocking them off. His fans are so excited – like Elvis it keeps adding to the MJ momentum.”

You just can’t Beat It.

Hold My Hand (feat Akon): The first single is poignant with an eerily prophetic opening - "This life don't last forever." Anthemic track with a clap beat at the end.

Hollywood Tonight: Top tune. A certified ***** hit. Written during the recording of 2007's Invincible album, but so hot could have come off Bad with its dancefloor feel.

Much Too Soon: A ballad where he croons: "Take away this never ending sorrow, take this lonely feeling from my soul."

Behind The Mask: Here he beat boxes. Yep, beat boxes. Inspired by Can You Feel It and Eric Clapton's Behind The Mask.

Best Of Joy: Soppy ballad time - JLS will be jealous. Cute voice. Tick. Melodies. Tick. Hit. Tick.

Breaking News: "Everyone watching the news: I'm Michael Jackson," he sings, over and over. And he has a right old moan, adding: "All the news today, they say I'm crazy."

I Can't Make It Another Day: Teaming up with Lenny Kravitz, he warbles: "I can't make it another day without your love." Some classic guitar riffs from Kravitz.

Keep Your Head Up: Festive bells chime on this track about a woman's struggle. A children's chorus sings him out.

I Like The Way You Love Me: Originally from 2004's Ultimate Collection, this showcases Michael's voice at its purest.

Monster (feat 50 Cent): A winner. Fiddy's rap brings the tune bang up to date and blends with *****'s soulful voice.

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs…k-review-115875-22755516/

• mirror und sun...die schon zu lebzeiteiten nichts gutes über mike zu sagen wussten...:bla
    was willste denn da erwarten...?
    und sehr viele, auch deutsche, schreiben von diesen schrottagenturen leider ab -
    OHNE sich selbst ein eigenes urteil zu bilden
    das sollte man immer bedenken!

da geb ich nen dicken haufen drauf - mehr nicht :P

• vielleicht können wir ja einen Review-Thread eröffnen und alle bisherigen Reviews verschieben, da ja noch eininge kommen werden, sollte es übersichtlicher bleiben ;)

also ich finde, der bisher gelesene mist is erstmal mehr als ausreichend.
    ich will keine sammlung von tabloid-trash mit nem eigenen thema adeln. :nee

• Also ich freu mich ja total auf's beat-boxing von "Behind the mask"!!!!! :panik
    Das hab ich schon immer toll gefunden, wie Michael das gemacht hat. Der gibt Töne mit seinem Mund und seiner Stimme ab, die andere mit Instrumenten net hinkriegen. So geil!!!

• Lustig, wie die alle voneinander abschreiben. Alle schreiben sie, dass "Another Day" im Jahr 2008 geleakt wäre.

Hallo, Journalisten, ihr sollt recherchieren und nicht euren geistigen Müll zu Papier bringen, den keine Sau interessiert.

This world is so crazy...

• was mich halt nur wundert, ist das vor ein paar wochen fast alle medien nur lobeshymnen aufs neue album gesungen haben und nun kurz vorm release wollen die es wieder zerstören :plöng
    was für eine verdrehte medienwelt : :grr

Für mich is das nix neues...Es is doch seit Bad so das die Kritiker die Alben von MJ zerreißen...aber das wird nicht mal ansatzweise am Erfolg der Platte kratzen

[CENTER]Now you're in a better place[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

• First listen: Michael Jackson's new album

Page last updated at 12:10 GMT, Thursday, 2 December 2010
    By Greg Cochrane
    Newsbeat music reporter

The new MJ album features collaborations with Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl and 50 Cent

"Disrespectful", "keeping his legacy alive", "fake" vocals?

Michael Jackson's first album of new material since his death has arrived amidst a storm of controversy.

Michael is released on 13 December.

It's the first album of "new" Michael Jackson material in nearly a decade.

The run-up to the release has seen major controversy with other artists, record companies and Jackson's own family wading into an argument about whether the album is legitimate or in good taste.

Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am branded the release "disrespectful" earlier this year.

But Akon, who features on the album's opening track Hold My Hand, hit back, claiming the body of work would be "keeping Michael Jackson's legacy alive".

'Scientifically tested'

Then came the questions raised over Jackson's vocals. His nephews, TJ and Taryll Jackson, complained on Twitter about the track Breaking News. They said it sounded "fake" and "shady".

But record company Sony, who are releasing the album in conjunction with the Jackson estate, said they had "complete confidence" the singing was his own, arguing that it was scientifically tested.

Michael Jackson has written the credits on all of the album's 10 tracks. Significantly though will.i.am and Lady Gaga's producer RedOne's tracks don't feature.

What this isn't, is a new Michael Jackson album, but a jigsaw collection of previously unheard material.

The tracks have predominantly been written in the last five years, in various locations like New Jersey, Las Vegas and London.

But final track Much Too Soon was written almost 30 years ago, during the Thriller sessions in the early 80s.

Modern flavour

It's oddly prophetic in the context of this album and MJ's death, featuring the lyric "I guess I learned my lesson much too soon".

But even though it's been unheard, the collaborations included on the album do help to give this a distinctive, modern flavour.

50 Cent raps a verse and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl plays drums on Monster.

Jackson's track with Lenny Kravitz, leaked online at the start of 2010, (I Can't Make It) Another Day, also appears.

The press release given to journalists at the album playback is honest in describing the source material for the album as "creative blueprints" and "foundations".

In other words the songs were incomplete before a team of producers including Teddy Riley, Eddie Cascio and Theron 'Neff-U' Feemster helped turn them into fully formed tracks.

Michael is released on 13 December.

BBC - Newsbeat - First listen: Michael Jackson's new album

• :panik :panik :panik nur noch 8 Tage dann ist es soweit :panik :panik :panik

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik

DAS ENDE IST NAH :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik :panik

Hat jemand schon was von "Another Day" gehört :tatort

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!