Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

• :hö

weiss net, wie ich das einschätzen soll :hm

Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson,
    after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas,
    California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera.
    Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.
    Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.
    But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called Rebbie Jackson and another aunt, singer Janet Jackson, over the past several days,
    she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.
    "The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said.
    "They are told she's unavailable."
    "I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.
    Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
    CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.
    Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.
    Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.
    "I'm concerned that she would never do this," Ribera said. "We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."
    The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07…missing-person/index.html

• Die werden doch nicht tatsächlich die arme Frau entführt haben oder sowas krankes? Und auf einmal weiß nur Jermaine, wo sie ist? Das ist SEHR suspekt und SEHR erschreckend!

• 'orders of a doctor'...?
    sorry, aber das wäre ja noch schlimmer.
    es darf jetzt alles passeren, nur kitkat nicht sterben ehe dwenigstens die beiden großen von mike volljährig sind.
    sonst ist nämlich garkein halten mehr, mit den erzgeiern, und alle dämme des respekts (gegen mikes erbe) würden gänzlich brechen.

• ich hoffe immernoch, dass das irgendne story is, die auf missverständnissen oder fehlinformationen basiert...:skepsis

ich habs auch nur gepostet, weils auf cnn stand. das ist jetzt nicht die unseriöseste quelle..

• scheisse...es stimmt also!!!

ParisJackson
    yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .

@_MlCHAELJACKSON Please help bring Mrs. Jackson home.

ParisJackson
    if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much

:blossnet

• Ach du scheiße... mir läufts grad eiskalt den Rücken runter. Ich bin geschockt. Was ist da nur passiert??

Ich kann nicht glauben, dass angenommen einer der Jacksons weiß wo sie ist, dass man die Kinder so in unwissenheit lässt, dass solche Tweets entstehen.. wobei, möglich ist bei denen alles

Edit: ok scheint als wäre Paris Account gehackt worden.

• ♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ vor 1 Minute

@ParisJackson PARIS WOULD NOT BE UP AT 2 AM, THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, TRENT JACKSON IS BEHIND THIS!!!!!

@ParisJackson Trent Jackson is behind this, he is orchestrating these tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• spekulationen schlagen hohe wellen:

@MUZIKfactoryTWO It was never abt KJ's health but control & manipulation. If Joe was the beneficiery in MJ's Will, he'd be the missing 1. They r after MJ's $

dllzz
    @MUZIKfactoryTWO I think yr right they want consevatorship... they want control of her and her allowance.

@U4MJL
    Paris Jackson got in a telephone shouting match with Janet Jackson when she was told she couldn't talk to her grandmother -

MUZIKfactoryTWO
    Even if they have KJ sign a conservatorship document, it is all over the news that they kidnapped her & she signed it under duress

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!