Michael From Head To Toe: It’s All About The Hair

• ..uuuh...:curls :wub...wenn ihr mal über die Feiertage..oder zwischen den Jahren Zeit habt..seeehr nettes Thema..pfeif

The Return Of Michael From Head To Toe: It’s All About The Hair (Reprinted From July 2010 With Updates!)

Posted by: Raven on: December 23 2012

http://www.allforloveblog.com/?p=7467

Back in July of 2010, I had started a series entitled “Michael From Head To Toe.” I was able to complete three installments of what promised at the time to be a very popular series, until the original site went offline. Since that time, with my archives scattered and no way (for a long time) to retrieve those original articles, I put the series on the backburner. Then, even after the return of The OldAllforloveblog archives, I discovered much to my dismay that many of those articles did not convert well to the transition, the most problematic issue being that the resized images tended to convert back to “actual” size, in some cases rendering the text completely unreadable! I had promised that, over time, I would reprint and update some of those articles as I could. This seemed like a good time-and a good excuse-to bring back the original article that kicked off this series, especially since I discovered a fascinating article that sheds even more light on the sometimes mysterious subject of Michael’s hair.

And….DRUMROLL, please!…I’m excited and pleased to announce that “Michael From Head To Toe” will be returning in 2013! Hey, you didn’t really think I was going to stop that journey with just his hair, eyes, and ears, did you?

In the meantime, here is the completely revised and newly corrected version of “It’s All ABout The Hair” and if you are new to the series, you’re in for a treat as I will be updating and expanding all of its entries and adding many new ones!

Unraveling The Mysteries Of Michael Jackson’s Hair Can Be…Well, Quite a Hair-Raising Adventure!
    This is an idea I had for a new series that I think you fangirls (that includes me!) will love. Every installment of this series, I’ll be taking a close look at every physical apsect of Michael, from the top of his head to the tips of those magic toes, and along the way, trying to answer as many questions and dispel as many rumors and myths as possible. I won’t have all the answers in every case. But I can do a pretty good job of making some good, sensible guesses and summaries based on the evidence and what those closest to him have said. We will examine some of the myths; unravel some of the mysteries, and along the way (of course!) enjoy some gorgeous photos. And no, “the cobra” is not off-limits but…patience! One thing at a time. Besides, you want to save the best for last, don’t you? And besides, Michael was shy and blushed easily…so we have to warm up to this gradually, you know!

No, to begin our physical journey from the logical point of beginning, we must start at the top. Which means today, we’re going to take an up close and personal look at another feature just as sexy…and one he definitely knew how to work-the hair! Whether it was his sexy ‘fro from The Jacksons heyday, the Thriller-era jheri curl, the long, lush curls and baby strands that stretched from Bad to HIStory era, the brief flirtation with shorter locks and a Hollywood-inspired coif in the mid-90′s, or the straight, sleek look from the 2000′s, Michael kept us enthralled-and guessing-with his many changing looks and ‘dos.

...viele schöne pics usw..usw..weiter unter o.a. link :top

• ..und weiter gehts...part 2..:jump..wir tasten uns an Michael so langsam nach "unten" ...HIS beautiful eyes :wub :heart :umfall

http://www.allforloveblog.com/?p=7528

Michael From Head To Toe: The Eyes Have It
    Posted by: Raven on: December 30 2012

So, having kicked things off with a discussion of Michael’s hair, we’re now going to travel south a bit. Next stop: Those iconic eyes! Need I say more?

Michael was certainly onto something when he came up with the concept for the Dangerous cover art. I’m not sure exactly what he was trying to say, and can’t presume to know. But along about the time of Dangerous, it became all about the eyes, whether it be that soul-penetrating gaze from behind the mask, or the single sleeve for Black or White, or the many, varied publicity stills that all emphasized the smoldering, glaring eyes (and often with his other facial features covered so that his eyes would be the only feature seen).

...weiter im link...

• irgendwie sehen die Augen fremd aus, muss dir recht geben Petra...........weniger Kajal..... zu sehr aufgerissen.....zu sehr nach oben guckend....:?....keine Ahnung, aber irgendwie merkwürdig...fremd......:?

[CENTER]Some people like to sleep well and give.
    Some people like to eat well and take.
    I guess, I like to sleep well!

Michael Jackson[/CENTER]

• Aber das ist doch ein Bild von dem Video das am Anfang der Dangerous The Short Films DVD kommt.

[video=youtube;K_6e5dHViOQ]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

Sie wirken aber anders als sonst, das stimmt :ja

• Michael From Head To Toe: What About Those “Oratory Ears?”

(Reprinted From Oct 2010)
    Posted by: Raven on: February 23 2013
    http://www.allforloveblog.com/?p=7736

This will be the last reprinted installment from the series.
    From here on out, “Michael From Head To Toe” will be new entries all the way!

It Seems Strange To Have To Defend An Ear As Looking…Perfectly Normal. But Alas, Not In The World Of Michael Jackson!

I actually hadn’t thought much about Michael’s ears, but they are the next logical step on our journey and…well, why not? Without the ears that enabled him to hear the beautiful sounds of music, he would never have been able to create his own. Maybe because he spent so many years hiding his ears behind all those long, luscious locks; maybe because they never appeared to be a particular stand out feature; for whatever reason, I simply hadn’t given them much thought.

But I do know a crazy tabloid rumor had persisted for years, and which I continue to hear in certain circles. That is the urban myth that an operation had been performed to remove cartilage from his left ear in order to “rebuild” his nose. As recently as June of 2009, just a few weeks before his death, the tabloid press was aswirl with the rumor of a pic that claimed to “show” the mutilated ear. Interestingly enough, though almost every medialoid outlet picked up and pasted the story of the “mutilated ear” only a few, such as The Daily News, actually showed the photo in question-the photo supposedly responsible for all the uproar. I’m not even going to bother posting the link, which is just tabloid garbage. BUT let’s have a look at this photo in question, and dissect it:

Notice that the photo is not from a particularly clear angle. With so much hair still covering the left ear, it would be hard to say if this is definitive “proof” that he lacked a left ear lobe. To really get to the truth, we would need to do two things. 1: Look at comparable, earlier photos to see if he had a clearly defined left ear lobe then, and 2: Look at other photos of his left ear from this same timeframe to determine if they are consistent with the claims and with this photo.

I began going through my vast collection of MJ photos to see what might be revealed. I was looking specifically for photos where his left ear was revealed, and at different periods of his life.

In the above childhood pic, taken when Michael was probably about twelve or thirteen years old, you cannot see a full view of the left ear thanks to his thick Afro, but you can clearly see the left lobe. It’s obvious even here, in childhood, that he never had a fully defined ear lobe. Also, it looks to me (at least judging by some photos) that Michael may have had attached, as opposed to free ear lobes (the kind that are more obvious because they hang down from the ear). This is what wikpedia says about attached vs. non-attached ear lobes:

Whether the earlobe is free or attached is a classic example of a simple genetic dominance relationship; freely hanging earlobes are the dominant allele and attached earlobes are recessive. Therefore, a person whose genes contain one allele for free earlobes and one for attached lobes will display the freely hanging lobe trait

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earlobe
    Here are a couple of photos showing the difference between attached and non-attached ear lobes:

Attached Ear Lobe

Free Ear Lobe

Obviously, attached ear lobes are less common than free ear lobes, and can easily give the appearance to an untrained eye of an ear that is malformed or “missing” its lobe.

This Thriller-era Photo, Showing Michael’s Right Ear, Appears To Me To Indicate An Attached Ear Lobe:

This Thriller-era Photo, Showing Michael’s Right Ear, Appears To Me To Indicate An Attached Ear Lobe
    Now let’s look at some other examples of Michael’s left ear, the one in question. Contrary to what most of these stories were claiming, we saw Michael’s ears quite frequently, even in his last decade.

Thriller era:

Bad/Dangerous era:

HIStory era:

More Recently:

This Is It certainly offered ample opportunities to observe, for those of us paying close enough attention. At no time did I ever see any evidence of maligned ears.

The photos clearly and consistently show that his left ear did not look significantly different at any period of his life, either before or after the alleged cartiledge removal.

To be fair, a few comparison photos at the time did attempt to show the difference, as in these comparison photos here:

But the only thing really “proven” here is that the lobe on the right does look a bit thinner. Also, the original caption for this collage mistakenly refers to the photo on the left as a “Young Michael Jackson ear.” Hardly the case, as this is clearly a late 90′s era photo-meaning it could not have been taken that many years prior to the photo in question. Also, as previously noted, it’s clearly obvious that in the right photo, the ear is bent at an angle, perhaps either from the surgical mask he was wearing, or if he happened to be wearing a wig at the time (which we now know that he did in later years, due to lupus and hair loss). At any rate, this bent angle is what “appears” to give the ear its rather bizarre, elfish appearance, which the tabloids then ran with. However, even if we can allow the fact that the lobe in the right photo does appear a bit thinner than in the left photo, it is still hardly definitive proof that he was missing the lobe completely, or that surgery (to rebuild his nose or for any other purpose) was the reason. This was a classic case of tabloid writers taking one photo and running wild with unfounded speculations. There were even crazy headlines such as this one in Gossipbeast, claiming “Michael Jackson’s Ear Is Nearly Gone” http://www.gossipbeast.com/?p=2023 while showing this same photo-a photo clearly showing a fully intact ear with nothing “missing” and no remarkable qualities other than the same attached, weakly defined earlobe as described above. It’s sad to know this was one of the last stories being circulated about him just two weeks before June 25th!

Also, if Michael had been missing ear cartiledge, this most assuredly would have been mentioned in his very accurately detailed autopsy report. The only mention of anything at all out of the ordinary about his ears is a 3/4 scar behind the left ear, and a “scar like area” behind the right.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2…ages/02/09/mj_autopsy.pdf

“Small” Ears? LOL, I Don’t Think So!
    Other than that bit of unpleasant business, what else can be said for Michael Jackson’s ears (both left and right?) Well, for starters, like everything else about him, they were very…er, big. And they stuck out! But we love them anyway. (And if anyone needs further proof that his children are his biologically, just look at Paris’s ears! Like father, like daughter!). I once saw a comment where a person was arguing that Arnie Klein has to be the kids’ father because Michael did not have big ears. Apparently, that person never observed Michael very closely!

And interestingly enough for those who want to insist on how “feminized” Michael was, his ears were never pierced. It’s interesting to note that in a society where many men routinely wear earrings, Michael was always somehow singled out as being effeminate. Yet he never wore earrings or much jewelry of any kind, other than watches or the occasional bracelet (usually for some very specific reason). Heck, Michael’s dad wears more jewelry than Michael ever did!
    What else is really known about Michael’s ears? I guess not a lot. I haven’t been able to locate any quotes that reveal how he felt about them personally. I don’t know if he was ever particularly happy or unhappy with them. There is simply not enough information to go on. I did hear someone say once that he had freckles on his ears (cute!) but I haven’t seen any photos that verify this. Besides, those “freckles” could well have been vitiligo patches, which is more plausible.

Of course, one thing we do all know for sure-how he felt about having to wear those damned ear monitors!

If you are new to this series and catching up, here are the first two entries:

http://www.allforloveblog.com/?p=7467

http://www.allforloveblog.com/?p=7528

• @kopf
    Es gab mal einen britischen nonsense Artikel darüber, dass angeblich Teile seines Ohrläppchens zur Rekonstruktion der Nase drann glauben mussten.
    Das ganze beruhte auf nur einem undeutlichen Photo bei dem ein Ohr von Haaren verdeckt war und/oder von nem Kopfmircohalter abgeknickt war.

Es war jedenfalls eindeutig zu erkennen, dass es eine ausgedachte Schwachsinnsmeldung ala BLÖD war.
    Darauf bezieht sich dieser Text hier.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!