Album "XSCAPE"

• es muss nicht 'echt' gewesen sein, um urheberrecht zu verletzen.
    aber davon ab - ich will das garnicht vorher alles hören,
    ich möchte gerne die spannung und neugier beibehalten.
    das ist schwierig genug, wenn man so viel schon zuvor erfährt,
    und wenn der künstler selbst nicht mehr für überraschungen zur verfügung steht. *seufz*

• Externer Inhalt m.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

hab ich verpasst das das geleakt ist? Ist das echt? Das soll she was lovin me sein

Was auch immer es war - der Uploader ist gesperrt worden.

• es muss nicht 'echt' gewesen sein, um urheberrecht zu verletzen.
    aber davon ab - ich will das garnicht vorher alles hören,
    ich möchte gerne die spannung und neugier beibehalten.
    das ist schwierig genug, wenn man so viel schon zuvor erfährt,
    und wenn der künstler selbst nicht mehr für überraschungen zur verfügung steht. *seufz*

Du hast ja sowas von recht... aber ich kann nicht anders als reinhören... und schlussendlich bereu ichs immer :)

• News EXCLUSIVE :
    LMJ listening to XSCAPE with the MJ Estate in Los Angeles April 12, 2014

On behalf of the Legendary Michael Jackson Fan Club (LMJ), Sjoerd Roijenga (LMJ’s USA Representative and member of the Board) attended a
    very special and exclusive event. We are happy to share the news with you all!

Photo : Karen Langford, Sjoerd Roijenga (LMJ), John Branca (MJ Estate)

By Sjoerd Roijenga

Good morning,

LMJ was one of eleven invited fan clubs from all over the world: Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom,
    United States and us, from The Netherlands.

We were picked up from the hotel in a van and taken to the Jim Henson recording Studios. There where chairs waiting for us in Studio A,
    the actual studio where Miuchael recorded ‘We Are The World’ with all the starts in 1985!

Photo : Studio A of Henson Recording Studios

It was announced that John Branca was going to be there and also L.A. Reid who is the CEO of Epic records
    and actually created this new CD, XSCAPE. Mr. Reid was actually going to be the one playing the new album for us.

Before the playing of the new album Mr. Reid told us that on this album there are only 8 songs because they ONLY
    wanted to use songs that where actually finished by Michael Jackson himself.

Both XSCAPE album covers. Silver for single album, gold for album + bonus CD (Jewelcase or Softpack)

The songs that where played for us were:

Love Never Felt So Good
    With this song it was mentioned that the voice, piano and finger snaps from MJ where on the same original track so
    they had to be put on the cd like this.

Chicago

She Was Loving Me

A Place With No Name

Slave To The Rhythm

Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Blue Gangsta

XScape

In my opinion they are taking us back to what Michael used to do before History especially with the “hihi”, “hoehoe” and “ows”!! I personally
    like that a lot since that is really what Michael was about for me. The songs give me the feeling we are about to get a Michael Jackson album with older,
    very original, tracks that sound like Michael’s songs in the ‘Dangerous’ period.

They only picked songs of which Michael made more than one track. In that way it was possible to determine which songs Michael really liked because
    he worked on them more than once.

They all sound very suitable for this time. Michael’s songs were always very timeless. Many of his old hits are still perfect for airplay today.

The sounds and beats of the songs are very powerful and I think this album will do great!

John Branca also mentioned there will be videos (or as MJ liked to call them ‘Short Films’) with this new album.

- * –

We thank the Michael Jackson Estate and Epic Records for inviting us and enable us to share this with our fellow fans!

http://www.legendarymichaeljac…mj-estate-in-los-angeles/

• Also so scheints richtig...
    Ein Song heisst Chicago (she was loving me) und ein anderer song heist loving you.

zweimal dieses loving hat verwirrt.

Korgnex: Hat du Informationen zum Song "loving you"?

Tracklisting:

Love Never Felt So Good
    Chicago
    Lovin’ You
    A Place With No Name
    Slave To The Rhythm
    Do You Know Where Your Children Are
    Blue Gangsta
    Xscape

Also song nr 3 verursacht ein durcheinander... evtl heisst der Song auch "Lovely way"

lol

• @ badwoman laut joe vogel, rooney (der der den track geschrieben hat) ist Chicago und she was loving me EINS. Ich finds auch komisch, das dürfte aber stimmen.
    Eine Namensähnlichkeit 2er Songs dürft schuld dran sein an dem Durcheinander.

hier noch

Matt Blank
    ‏@mattblank

28 Min.

@damienshields 'She Was Lovin’ Me' was never mentioned in discussions, only ever referred to #2 as ‘Chicago’. ‘Lovin’ You’ was used for #3.

• Quelle: http://www.mjworld.net/news/20…-listening-like-no-other/

Zitat

EXKLUSIV!!! Malibu war beim Xscape Hearing in Los Angeles dabei und durfte das neue Album bereits (mehrmals) komplett anhören. In einem Tonstudio in LA. wurde das Album von LA Reid persönlich vorgestellt. John Branca war ebenfalls anwesend. Einen Tag nach dem Hearing, wurden wir zu einem Brainstormin-Treffen ins Sony Center geladen. Auch dort waren John Branca und die CEO's von Epic und Sony Music anwesend und nahmen unsere Meinung ernst.

Eines steht fest: Diesmal wurde definitiv alles richtig gemacht. Es wird großen Wert auf Michael's Legacy gelegt und auf uns, die Fans!! Alle Infos gibt es bald in unserem Forum.

Quelle: Malibu Forum

• “Xscape” Listening Session, Los Angeles
    12APR

As an administrator and sometime contributor to MJ Truth Now posts, I want to share my recent experience…a listening session for the much anticipated Sony/Estate album release, “Xscape.”

It was exciting to be invited to this event and to share it with other fans who traveled from Spain, Germany, Japan, UK and the Netherlands. I must say the surprise of the invite stopped me a bit cold…it wasn’t expected, but oh, so appreciated. We gathered in the studio where “We Are The World” was recorded and we immediately attempted to determine exactly where Michael stood during that historic recording. LA Reid was to be our guide through the music and he offered a few remarks beforehand. He spoke about meeting with Michael early in 2009 and about Michael’s desire to work with him on new music. He talked about his experiences with Michael as a father and it was very obvious how much affection and respect he feels for him. LA Reid really liked Michael and emphatically states that “he is innocent.”

He told us that his journey through the master recordings brought focus to his vision of cohesiveness for the album and his track choices reflect that. LA explained that he chose selections with the caveat that Michael sang the full song, with background, more than once….that it informed him that Michael had deep interest in the song and dedicated much time and energy to it. My impression was of a man excited and honored to be gifted with the opportunity to finally fulfill his own, and Michael’s, stated desire to create something new, special and exciting for the fans and the world.

We listened to the album twice and it was priceless to see everyone present dancing and loving the music. Michael’s voice is front and center throughout and the music compliments and supports that wonderful, unique, emotive voice. I have my favorites, as did everyone, and I can’t wait to hear them again. To be honest, I am not particularly fond of most remixes but these offerings have changed my mind. They are that good.

The next day we found ourselves at Sony in Los Angeles and our input was requested regarding the album, as well as, questions, comments and concerns. Fan desires are taken to heart, as well as, suggestions for promotion on a global scale. We were asked to pick one or two tracks that we particularly favored and our consensus matched the previously selected first single. I think anyone excited for this release will agree that this single is awesome and so very Michael.

The promotion planned will bring surprises and Sony is going all out on this part of the project. Sony President, Sylvia Rhone, was present, as well as, John Branca and Karen Langford. I will say that there is a solid commitment to do this right and we can expect world-wide promotion…big time!

I read a review recently that mentioned how this music holds the integrity and spirit of the original tracks as Michael left them. I found this to be most definitely the case and freely suggest the reader be prepared for an excursion into Michael’s music that is lovingly and respectfully presented by dedicated supporters of the man we all miss so much.

Enjoy!

http://mjtruthnow1.wordpress.c…ning-session-los-angeles/

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• ...Auch die Admin aus dem Malibu Fanklub wurde in die USA eingeladen und durfte Branca kennen lernen und durfte schon hören.Das scheibt sie auf FbNoch ein paar Infos, wo ich hier gerade hocke: Bei der slave to the rhythm Album-Version wurde der, aus der Sony Xperia Werbung bereits bekannte, Mix verwendet. Er klingt in seiner Gänze besser als das kurze Snippet aus dem Spot.Uns wurde auch gesagt, welches die erste Single sein wird. Das dürfen wir aber leider noch nicht verraten. Es ist auf alle Fälle eine riesige Promo-Kampagne geplant. Tolle Releases. Es wurde alles bis ins Detail geplant, viel Energie und Leidenschaft investiert.Interessant ist auch, dass L.A. Reid 2008 von Michael eingeladen wurde und sie über ein gemeinsames Projekt sprachen. Michael wollte mit ihm und Timbaland arbeiten. Außerdem wurden ausschließlich die Demos verwendet, die komplette MJ Vocals beinhalten. Das fand ich sehr wichtig. Branca erwähnte auch nochmal, dass sie nie wieder Cascio Songs verwenden würden.Leute, glaubt bitte den ganzen Mist nicht, der über Branca erzählt wird. Er ist einer der nettesten und normalsten Menschen, die ich je getroffen habe. Er tanzte mit mir zum neuen Song Chicago und legte eine flotte Sohle auf's Parkett er vergoss Tränen als er über Michael sprach. Ich bin tief beeindruckt...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!