Frau Behauptet: Ich bin die Mutter der 3 Jackson Kids

• http://www.nbc4.tv/news/10148762/detail.html

London Woman Claims To Be Mother Of Michael Jackson's Kids

POSTED: 1:45 pm PDT October 24, 2006
    UPDATED: 1:56 pm PDT October 24, 2006

LOS ANGELES -- A London woman filed court papers in Los Angeles claiming she is the mother of Michael Jackson's three children, according to documents obtained Tuesday.

Nona Paris Lola Jackson filed her papers Friday, asking to have a say in the child custody settlement that has been reached between the pop star and ex-wife Deborah Rowe. The woman signed her name, "dudu."

A hearing on the woman's motion is set for Nov. 29 in Los Angeles Superior Court. Jackson's lawyer, Michael L. Abrams, could not be immediately reached for comment.

The woman, who refers to herself in court papers as a "black Jew born in Britain," maintains Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley, the singer's other ex-wife, never had sex with him.

Rowe originally had visitation rights with the couple's son, Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., born in 1997, and daughter, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, born in 1998.

She filed for divorce in 1999 and later gave up her visitation rights, but changed her mind after Jackson was arrested on child molestation charges.

A panel of the 2nd District Court of Appeals ruled in her favor earlier this year.

Jackson was acquitted last year of the molestation allegations and is now living in Bahrain.

Nona Jackson now claims she is the mother of Prince and Paris as well as Blanket, the child Jackson dangled outside a Berlin hotel balcony in 2002.

"Michael and I are a sexually active couple and have been this way from the beginning," the woman claims in court papers.

The woman also maintains in her court papers that she has written more than 3,000 songs for Jackson.

• Und das is se ;D

TSCM hat dieses Bild aufgetrieben . :rofl

Here's a picture of Nona "Jackson":

She has quite a history of fraud and deceipt, all while piggybacking off of Michael's name and image. Raymone has been aware of her for awhile I do believe.

Und Midas hat des gefunden ;D

She sounds familiar....

She posted this message last May. She's following the same pattern as Sholei in 2004:

http://mp3.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...rets_19_05_2006

screen name: nanny8 ( 1) posted on 19/05/2006 19:57

comments:
    I've known Michael since he was a teenager and so, it is not possible he ever
    slept with a prostitute......unless I am being insinuated as such.
    On other problems of mine:

Now that it has been featured and there is a custody battle case ahead next
    week, here it is.
    Debbie Rowe wants custody of Michael Jackson's kids Prince and Paris.
    I have now been forced to speak about this, but Debbie is NOT their biological
    mother, I am.
    I am a black Jew born in Britain and had both kids. I agreed with Michael to
    have the kids stay with him, being that I am yet to start my new business and
    lack in finance at this time.
    And though I have now accumulated impending wealth that includes, song lyrics,
    book manuscripts, fashion designs and large innovative ideas, I have not been
    able to put any out lucratively at this time.

I also agreed for Blanket who is also my biological son, to stay with his
    father.
    Right now, the only evidence on me, is the facial and striking resemblance of
    my person and my kids for I did not expect Debbie to go this far since she had
    previously been paid.
    Michael stopped given her money because she started to talk a lot about him.
    These arranged marriages were meant to be a good gesture that have now been
    misused terribly.
    All three kids are my biological kids and their biological father is Michael
    Jackson. Michael and I are a sexually active couple and have been this way from
    the beginning and I am going to need assistance to STOP my kids being taken
    off. I don't know where these paedophile and gay stories have erupted about
    Michael.

I willingly let my kids stay with Michael and that is why the kids say they do
    not have a mother because everyone thinks that Debbie is their mother and they
    know that she is not.
    I am largely unknown!
    Please do understand that I cannot speak for Debbie on the media reports that
    she was pregnant. If she was, Paris and Prince are absolutely not the fruits of
    that labour and she has never at any time had sexual intercourse with Michael
    and neither has Lisa Presley.
    Perhaps a DNA for me and the kids would be the last resort.

I hope that the pictures rhyme.
    Who I am?
    I was born in Kent in England. Adopted to Africa. Though I am Black
    American/Jew. I'm not African at all, however.
    I write songs for Michael and he edits them. He hopes to be able to merge the
    over three thousand lyrics with Sony soon. Details at:
    http://pj-musiclibrary.tripod.com

I also write films that he wants to produce and direct.
    I have a t-shirt company that Michael needs to launch soon at:
    http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=127062

I write poems that will be published as well.

I have never been married but I have used a couple of Pseudonyms when sending
    out manuscripts.
    I hope to be able to live with Michael and the children as soon as he approves
    of it.
    Michael postponed my living with him, because Debbie Rowe started to tell tales
    about him and he has since been trying to avoid the embarrassment until she has
    decided to take my kids.
    Michael did not pay her for my kids, she was paid because she said she did not
    need the birth certificates and so, I don't have a birth record.
    What she said at the time, was that she wanted to give kids to a couple in
    Israel and so, she won't need birth certificates. Of course, I couldn't get
    another birth certificate since there would be only Prince and Paris. I do not
    know whether she gave her kids away or she did have these babies. It is not my
    business since she signed a confidentiality agreement and a maternity
    agreement. I have never met her in my life.

Sincerely
    Nona Lola Jackson

• WIE GEIL! :lol :lol
    Diese dumme Kuh hat uns was geschrieben und wollte, dass wir das auf unserem Forum veröffentlichen!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Hier der Text:
    <div class='quotetop'>ZITAT </div>

Auf ihrer Website behauptet sie, Michael in Dubai im August 2005 geheiratet zu haben! :rofl :lol

• Moment ich hab noch was :rofl

Wieder ein Fund von midas

* "dudu" has also taken it upon herself to fire Raymone and Grace.

30 May 2006

Dear Ms Bain,

After working for Mr Michael Jackson, I will like to inform you that your services will no longer be needed. ['THIS TERMINATION INCLUDES THE SERVICES OF GRACE RWARMBA AMONGST OTHERS']

I have employed my own staff at this time.

I hope that you find an employer that you will fit in with appropriately.

Sincerely,

Nona Jackson

dudu

Signature

• manche haben echt nen derben schuss ;D :rofl

ich weiss noch, als wir im januar diese mail bekamen -
    wir ham uns echt halb tot gelacht ;D

ich trau ja mike auch einiges zu... aber sicher net SO nen...grotesken geschmack (sorry nona, oder wie du auch immer heisst :P )
    und dann auch noch heiraten ? :eek :fear
    da müsste er ja noch blinder sein als sein kollege stevie wonder.... :Q

wir ham das net ernst genommen,
    für nen bekloppten fan gehalten, und hätten das nie ins forum gestellt (was die person ja erwartete.)
    und als ich die ersten 2 zeilen von jasis post las,
    fiel mir der nonsens von damals wieder ein.
    zum glück hatte ich die mail noch...:lol
    scheint das ja überall verbreitet zu haben, die tante.
    und scheint auch keinen bammel zu haben, mit den anwälten des guten michael bekanntschaft zu machen. das könnte sehr unangenehm werden... ;D

nochwas... wer denkt sie denn, dass das glaube soll ???
    es ist schon nicht glaubbar, dass mike 3 "weisse" kids mit 2 verschiedenen frauen (eine weisse dabei) zeugen könnte.
    um wieviel mal geringer ist denn bitte die chance, dass 2 schwarze 3 kinder miteinander hätten, die alle 3 nicht schwarz oder wenigstens getönt sind ???
    nicht nur gleich null - eher im minus-bereich.

wie also kommt man auf so nen stuss ?
    man macht sich doch komplett zum affen vor der welt.

nicht anders mit den songs...
    joa, glaub ich SOFORT, dass ne spinnerin, die solche sachen an foren verbreitet, und sichtbar nen schuss hat,
    für michael jackson songs geschrieben hat ;top :respekt :kaputtlach
    sicher waren das dann auch noch seine besten hits, wenn man sie fragen würde. ;D :kicher

ich frag mich, was für pillen man nehmen muss, um in diesen wahn zu fallen.... :beben

• <div class='quotetop'>ZITAT (666 @ 25. Oktober 2006 - 16:03) [snapback]149367[/snapback]</div>

Zitat

[/b]

:fear sorry, aber die glaubt doch nicht, dass ihr das irgendwer abkauft??? :rofl

[CENTER]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]"If you enter this world knowing you are loved
    and you leave this world knowing the same,
    then everything that happens in between
    can be dealt with." &#9829;[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• <div class='quotetop'>ZITAT (Screamlouder @ 25. Oktober 2006 - 17:42) [snapback]149396[/snapback]</div>

Zitat

Ich kombiniere... :tatort

Das MUSS Scheiße sein, schließlich hat sie das Foto beim Kacken gemacht.... ;D [/b]

Vielleicht wurden die Kinder da gemacht :tatort

• durch die brille geboxt :sneddi

wieso immer wieder diese geschichten "ich bin billy jean" bla bla laber rahbaber schwadronier laber laber blubber ?

das muss MJ auf dauer sehr verletzen wenn immer fremde meinen , ihnen würden ""seine"" (:rolleyes) kinder gehören ..

das ist abartig :skepsis

• klar... schwarz + schwarz = weiß ;D

:idee es sei denn michael hat die kinder gleich nach der geburt
    bleichen lassen... :D

"The woman also maintains in her court papers that she has written more than 3,000 songs for Jackson."

klassiker! :D:D

• Als würd das mit der Behauptung bezüglich der Kinder nicht schon reichen...;D

<div class='quotetop'>ZITAT (Visionary @ 25. Oktober 2006 - 21:19) [snapback]149508[/snapback]</div>

Zitat

"The woman also maintains in her court papers that she has written more than 3,000 songs for Jackson."

klassiker! :D:D
    [/b]

Aaaaaaah, geiler gehts doch nimmer :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
    Nen Schuss hat die, aber echt!

Selten SO gelacht :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:respekt

Livin' crazy, that's the only way

Waiting in the dark for miracles
    But miracles don't happen here

★ ☆ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ♫ MUCCER ♫✮ ✩ ☆ ★

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!