Presseschnipsel und andere kleine Infos zu Michael

• Mein PC ist echt klasse. Hab mir gedacht, tust Dir mal den "Gesang" vom Biber an und klick auf den Link und was erscheint: "Website kann nicht angezeigt werden". Da hab ich echt mal lachen müssen.... mein PC beschützt mich vor solchen Dingen... das ist echt geil!!! ;D

• Mein PC ist echt klasse. Hab mir gedacht, tust Dir mal den "Gesang" vom Biber an und klick auf den Link und was erscheint: "Website kann nicht angezeigt werden". Da hab ich echt mal lachen müssen.... mein PC beschützt mich vor solchen Dingen... das ist echt geil!!! ;D

also bei mir geht die seite...
    aber für dich nochmal direkt via dutube :P

[video=youtube;kVVtrhJUtaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…mbedded&v=kVVtrhJUtaU[/video]

• Es gibt keinen "nächsten MJ". Michael war und ist EINZIGARTIG! Jemanden wie ihn gibt es nie wieder!!!

Diese Behauptungen gab es doch schon öfter. Zuerst war es der eklige Williams, dann Justin Timberlake, jetzt der Biber... wer wird der nächste sein??? Ich find das lächerlich. Die sollen doch alle erst mal auch nur annähernd das schaffen, was Michael in seinem Leben geschafft hat... :never

Das nenn ich Qualität :top :lol:

Nur das Petra es dir wieder zunichte gemacht hat :tröst

• Es gibt keinen "nächsten MJ". Michael war und ist EINZIGARTIG! Jemanden wie ihn gibt es nie wieder!!!

Diese Behauptungen gab es doch schon öfter. Zuerst war es der eklige Williams, dann Justin Timberlake, jetzt der Biber... wer wird der nächste sein??? Ich find das lächerlich. Die sollen doch alle erst mal auch nur annähernd das schaffen, was Michael in seinem Leben geschafft hat... :never

irgendwann ende der 80er anfang 90er sollte bobby brown der nächste MJ werden. wie kann man einen genie mit einem nichtsnutz vergleichen?

du hast diesen rihanna-schläger vergessen...wie heisst der nochmal?
    und usher...
    auch denen wurde schon mikes rolle angedichtet. :bla

es gab keinen 2. elvis, es gab keinen 2. john lennon, es gibt keinen neuen freddie mercury,
    es wird keinen 2. michael jackson geben.
    jeder ist auf seine art einzigartig.
    im übrigen gilt das für JEDEN menschen.
    niemand ist nen abziehbild/ne kopie von nem anderen.
    eine kopie kann immer nur ne 'kopie von...' sein.
    dann sollte man doch lieber anstreben DER usher, DER justin timerlake, DER wat-weiss-ich-wer zu sein.
    nur dann wird man auch den leuten in den köpfen bleiben. als original.
    aber niemals als kopie von..

allerdings darf man das nicht den leuten selbst ankreiden,
    in aller regel ists die dämliche presse, die solche 'der nächste xy...' aussagen in den raum schmeisst. ;)

• also bei mir geht die seite...
    aber für dich nochmal direkt via dutube :P

[video=youtube;kVVtrhJUtaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…mbedded&v=kVVtrhJUtaU[/video]

Ei Ei Ei, das tut ja weh... der bewegt sich wie ein vollgeschiXXener Damenstrumpf und lässt Geräusche von sich, da sind Blähungen eine reine Sinphonie dagegen. Was finden die den alle dem?? Ich kann dem nichts abgewinnen... grauslig einfach nur. :blossnet

Der könnte mit La Toya ein Duett singen, das wär doch mal was... :blossnet ;D

• Zitat

allerdings darf man das nicht den leuten selbst ankreiden,
    in aller regel ists die dämliche presse, die solche 'der nächste xy...' aussagen in den raum schmeisst

Das ist schon klar. Aber allein schon die ganzen Spacken mit Michael zu vergleichen ist schon eine Frechheit an sich :blossnet

• :wau Michael über Invincible bei dessen Veröffentlichung:

Frank Cascio:As we played various tracks that night, Michael said:

"Poeple will not understand this album right now.
    It's ahead of its time. But trust me, Frank, ten years from now
    they will understand and the album will live for ever.".

Und Michael hatte recht :umfall

• Michael Jackson night on 'X Factor': Was it a thriller?

On X Factor's Michael Jackson night Wednesday, everyone was wondering: Who's bad?

The stakes were high for the final seven, each one performing a Jackson tune in front of the late pop star's brothers, mother and kids.
    After last week's elimination, judge Nicole Scherzinger has one contender left in the running, and Paula Abdul is out of group acts.
    "I'm the only impartial judge in this competition," she said.
    Thursday at 8 ET/PT on Fox, the contenders face a double elimination. The recap:

Team Nicole Scherzinger: Over 30s

Josh Krajcik, with electric guitar, rocked out to Dirty Diana surrounded by sexy dancers. L.A. Reid recognized that the Jackson tune was out of Josh's comfort zone,
    but said, "You landed on your feet." Simon Cowell told the singer, "You were overproduced," and that it was his weakest performance to date. Paula and Nicole disagreed with Simon.
    "It was a showstopping performance," said Paula. Nicole termed it bold.

Team L.A. Reid: Guys

Astro, in a navy military jacket, rapped a mix-tape of Black or White. He performed in front of a montage of world flags, singing, "Forget your race because we all one.
    Leave the colors in the past, let's have some fun." Simon said he loved that hook, and was "so happy the public kept you in" after his recent on-stage meltdown.
    Though Nicole said Astro's showing wasn't her favorite, Paula told the rapper he is influential and inspirational, and said, "I think you could win." L.A. told Astro, "That was truly, truly amazing."

Marcus Canty pulled out all the stops for his dance club remix of P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing). He danced, bared his chiseled arms and even backflipped.
    Nicole said, "I love you, P.Y.T." Paula told Marcus he is "the whole package" and "the entertainer of the show." Simon agreed that Marcus is a talented entertainer,
    but thought his vocals were unimpressive. L.A. thought Marcus' arrangement of the song was "inventive," and said, "I hope the flip will get you some votes."

Chris Rene, in a bedazzled varsity jacket, used his usual half-singing/half-rapping approach for I'll Be There. Though the artist struggled to hit some notes, he still charmed the judges.
    Nicole said, "I felt your spirit tonight," and "you sounded the best you ever sang." Paula dished more compliments, saying, "You look the best you've ever looked,"
    and that she can't wait for his album. Simon told Chris his vocal "was shaky on the top" but that Chris sounded much better when the rap kicked in. L.A. simply said, "I think the performance speaks for itself."

Team Simon Cowell: Girls

Drew, accompanied just by piano, sat down and sang a coffeehouse version of Billie Jean. L.A. said, "It pains me to say this, but I liked it." Nicole said that Drew showed range and passion,
    but, "I wanted you to get up from the dang chair!" Paula told Drew the song was her best vocal performance, but wishes she'd do something more uptempo and visual. Simon rebutted to Paula,
    "Dancing is why your groups are out." To Drew, Simon said, "You sang beautifully."

Rachel Crow sang an energetic Can You Feel It in a silver-sequined outfit and the signature Jackson glove. Though Rachel said she's inspired by Michael,
    most of the judges weren't inspired by her performance. Nicole, who episodes earlier told Rachel she sounded like a young Michael Jackson, said she didn't feel a connection with her.
    L.A. told the singer it wasn't her best showing, and Paula said that the song wasn't a good fit for the young powerhouse. Simon, who dismissed the other judges'
    remarks as "anti-Simon," told Rachel, "You always put on a show. … You look like a pop star."

Melanie Amaro, who started speaking in her native Caribbean accent last week, let it rip with Earth Song. The audience was clapping along to her powerhouse performance,
    and the judges felt they'd saved the best for last. L.A. said Melanie may have been the best singer of the night. "For a second I thought that we were at a Melanie Amaro concert," he said.
    Nicole said that the song was one of the best on the show so far, and that if the song "doesn't save a small country somewhere, I don't know what will."
    Simon said that he couldn't think of a better way to pay tribute to Michael Jackson.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/t…cap-11-30-2011/51517234/1

• :gschdörd

[h=1]Michael Jackson's hair expected to sell for more than $5k[/h]
    A lock of Michael Jackson's "hair", which has been reportedly retrieved from a shower drain is expected to sell for more than 5,000 dollars in an auction.

The hair, which is reported to have belonged to the late King of Pop, was removed from the drain after he stayed at New York's Carlyle Hotel.

It is being put up for sale by auction house Gotta Have Rock and Roll as part of an online pop culture memorabilia sale.

Bids for the hair, which comes with a certificate of authenticity start at 1,000 dollars and is expected to go beyond 5,000 dollars, the Mirror reported.

Since his death in 2009 a barrage of Jackson related memorabilia has been sold at auction houses worldwide.

In June this year both the jacket he wore in his 1983 'Thriller' video and his famous white glove and fedora hat were sold.

On November 8th a pair of silk pyjamas and a bed he once slept in were sold in Ireland.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes…/articleshow/10942632.cms

was soll man dazu sagen...:spinnen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!