Michael Jackson The Remix Suite

• Es geht mal wieder los... :tatort

Universal Motown to Release 'Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite'

August 12, 2009 09:08:19 GMT

The Neptunes, Polow Da Don, Stargate and Christopher 'Tricky' Stewart are some powerhouse producers who are involved in the making of 'Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite'.
    Michael Jackson
    See larger image
    © /PR Photos

As an effort to honor Michael Jackson, Universal Motown confirm to MTV that they will remix the late singer's hit singles with the help from several acclaimed producers. The remixes will then be compiled in a set titled "Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite".
    Some of the powerhouse musicmakers involved in the project include Dallas Austin, The Neptunes and Salaam Remi. Austin gets his hands on Michael's "I Wanna Be Where You Are", while The Neptunes remix "Never Can Say Goodbye".

As for Remi, he re-records "ABC" and adds some reggae flavor to his work. "That song was one of the first songs I remember hearing on my own," Remi says. "I think it came out around the time I was coming up as a kid."

"A remix ... it isn't just changing the music ... to me it's about reimagining the vibe," he explains further. "I wanted to do something that, when it pops up it makes you say, 'Wow.' And to feel like it could be performed that way, not like it was just glued together."

Several of the remixes will be released digitally in the coming weeks, but the compilation itself will not be dropped in U.S. as a complete project until October 27. Q-Tip, Ryan Leslie, Polow Da Don, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Stargate will also make contribution to this set.

Quelle: Universal Motown to Release 'Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite'

ein paar hab ich schon mal gefunden;)

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55OeUOpbvJQ']YouTube - Michael Jackson'Dancing Machine' Polow Da Don 2010 Remix EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG[/ame]

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpdEUkXQpsQ']YouTube - Michael Jackson Never Can Say Goodbye Neptunes Remix[/ame]

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVf8UzNipgQ']YouTube - Michael Jackson - I Wanna Be Where You Are (Dallas Austin Remix) [With Download link][/ame]

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZonLVlFZM0']YouTube - Michael Jackson - Skywriter (Stargate Remix) [With Download link][/ame]

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngK7kmNZB7I']YouTube - Michael Jackson - ABC (Salaam Remi Remix) [NEW SONG 2009][/ame]

• Ach du Schreck...
    Naja, für die jüngere Generation kann es ja durchaus interessant sein.

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][CENTER]"Mein Herz...mein Verstand...sind gebrochen. Ich liebte Michael mit meiner ganzen Seele und ich kann mir kein Leben ohne ihn vorstellen. Ich glaube nicht, dass jemand wusste, wie sehr wir einander liebten. Oh Gott, ich werde ihn so vermissen!" Elizabeth Taylor[/CENTER]

• [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQJ0AX70Jc&feature=fvw']YouTube - Hot Micheal Jackson's NEw Song World Exclusive 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!! Motown Classics !!!![/ame]

Das finde ich klasse.

• Long live the King. Michael Jackson claims his thrown on the official cover of Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite, a collection of over 20 remixed MJ and Jackson 5 classics from producers including The Neptunes, Polow Da Don, Stargate, Q-Tip, Ryan Leslie, Tricky Stewart, Dallas Austin, and more.

Suite 1 goes to digital retailers on September 1 and the entire five-part collection will be available by October 27. Suite 1 cover below.

Rap-Up.com || Album Cover: ‘Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite’

• Und noch 'ne Ergänzung mit weiteren Producernamen neben dem obigen Trailer:

Zitat

Universal Motown Records has enlisted the hottest producers in the game to pay homage to Michael Jackson by remixing their favorite tracks from The Jackson 5’s timeless catalog of gems and jams. Akon, Swizz Beatz, Q-Tip, Ryan Leslie, and Rodney Jerkins are just a few of the superstar producers who are featured on MICHAEL JACKSON: THE REMIX SUITE. Boasting more than 20 innovative renditions of popular hits such as “ABC” and “Dancing Machine,” along with obscure classics like “Maria” and “Skywriter,” MICHAEL JACKSON: THE REMIX SUITE will be released in five digital bundles of five songs. The first bundle featuring Polow Da Don, The Neptunes, Dallas Austin, Salaam Remi, and Stargate will be available for digital purchase on August 25, followed by a new bundle every two weeks leading up to the physical release of the entire collection on October 27.

MICHAEL JACKSON: THE REMIX SUITE is as diverse in sound as its dazzling array of notable producers, which includes Tricky Stewart, DJ Cassidy, Steve Aoki, Frankie Knuckles, and Benny Blanco, among many others. "Never Can Say Goodbye", and "The Love You Save" are among the many songs on the release. fresh but equally timeless, classic, and inspiring as the original.”

MICHAEL JACKSON: THE REMIX SUITE is promising to be a fun, fresh look into the early works of Michael Jackson and The Jackson 5 that will inspire, uplift, and electrify listeners for generations to come.

Quelle: Akon, Pharrell among those to produce Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite

• Aber so läuft auch der alte Mike wieder in den Clubs dieser Welt .

na da stimm ich dir nicht zu!
    mikes musik läuft schon immer in allen clubs der welt, auch bevor er starb!!!
    billie jean, wanna be startin somethin, beat it, thriller, bad, another part of me, in the closet, rock with you, don't stop til you get enough...und andere um mal nur einige der ständig laufenden titel in clubs zu nennen :top
    ich weiß es genau da ich jedes we unterwegs bin;)
    :ehre michael jackson is still alive :ehre

• Richtig lesen :-): Aber so läuft auch der alte(!!!) Mike wieder in den Clubs dieser Welt.

Bis auf die üblichen Klassiker ABC und I Want You Back hört man nämlich relativ wenig von den Anfängen seiner Karriere im Club, was einfach an der damaligen Produktionsweise liegt. Daher finde ich die Remix Suite sehr gut. Und wie gesagt: Die alten Songs können nicht übertroffen werden, aber sinnvoll und gut finde ich das ganze trotzdem.

• Universal Motown Releases Latest Michael Jackson “Remix Suite”

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) –

Call it sacrilegious or much necessary, but Universal Motown continues with the latest release of Michael Jackson classics remixed. The latest “Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite” was just released to iTunes.
    “The “Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite II” features remixes from production powerhouses like Paul Oakenfold, who helmed Madonna’s latest single“Celebration,” Frankie Knuckles, and Steve Aoki.
    Oakenfold makes the Jackson 4 classic “Dancing Machine” an electro dancefloor stomper, while Aoki gives the same track a more house vibe. The rest of the set includes remixes of “Hum Along and Dance” from Morales Giamsta, “I Want You Back” from Dimitro from Paris, and “Forever Come Today” by Frankie Knuckles.
    “For this project, I chose to remix ‘Forever Came Today’ because of my history with the song,” said DJ Frankie Knuckles. “As a DJ, it has always been my favorite song by the J5. It has great energy, fabulous rhythm, and always rocked my dance floor in Chicago at the Warehouse. I love the way Michael and Jermaine play off one another in the vamp, along with Tito’s guitar licks and that infectious bass line, so it just made sense to give it that funky deep-house groove that would make it impossible to resist.”
    The first remix suite featured remixes from Pharrell of The Neptunes, Dallas Austin, and Stargate, among others. More remixes are still to come from superstar producers like Jason Nevins, Benny Blanco, Rodney Jerkins, and Swizz Beatz.
    The culmination of the remix suites will be released on October 27th when an entire “Michael Jackson: The Remix Suite” album is released to stores.

http://www.inquisitr.com/36538…hael-jackson-remix-suite/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!