NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM

• Michael Jackson
    NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM
    By Wade Robson

Michael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time
    with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson
    Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC,
    Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance."

Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years.
    By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas.
    The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

Wade even performed to a Michael Jackson song on "Star Search" when he was 8 years old.

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file
    a late creditor's claim against the Estate. In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed
    complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."

Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public.
    Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.

Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child
    psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed
    Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/07/…ation-wade-robson-estate/

----------------------------------

geld, es geht immer nur um geld..
    und jetzt dann um die ecke kommen, wo mike
    bereits 4 jahre tot ist, nichts mehr dazu sagen kann,
    das ist schon nochmal ne nummer mieser als was seine
    vorgänger abgezogen haben.
    denen kann man ja noch 'zugute halten', dass sie
    manipuliert wurden,
    aber der vogel, der is selbst verantwortlich, erwachsen.
    michael...was hattest du nur für 'freunde'... :never
    da könnt man nur noch :kotz
    :zorn

• ..ich versuch grad meinen Zorn net hochkommen zu lassen...:omm

..aus dem forever heut früh dazu:

Wade Robsens Klage......nur zur Info...
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05…kson-sex-claim/index.html

Wade Robsen hat eine Klage gegen MJ Estate eingereicht, wegen angeblichem sexuellen Missbrauch durch MJ...

""It's absurd," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson in the trial. "He was one of the strongest witnesses for the defense at Michael Jackson's criminal trial in 2005. He was adamant under oath that he had never been molested at any time.""

Mesereau will sich wohl noch ausführlicher dazu äusssern:
    Alan Duke @AlanDukeCNN 1m

Tom Mesereau concerning Wade Robson's sex abuse claim against Michael Jackson: "It's absurd." story coming soon.

...wir dürfen uns also nur wundern....

..und hier nochmal, was Wade sonst immer zu Michael sagte..er war Zeuge der Verteidigung 2005...und auch anschliessend noch in Kontakt/befreundet mit MJ...

http://all4michael.com/2011/04…wade-robson-uber-michael/

und noch sein Statement zu Michaels Tod:
    Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind. He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk.

I love you Michael.”

--Wade Robson - July 2009

• Michael Jackson Accuser Will Have to Refute This Video: “We Had a Wonderful Relationship”
    05/08/13 1:22am Roger Friedman

Wade Robson, accusing Michael Jackson now of sexual molestation, will have to refute and recant all his praises of Jackson. That will start with this video for “ET” made since Jackson died. “We had a wonderful relationship,” Robson said.
    Watch the video:

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013…-a-wonderful-relationship

• Hab das "Wade Robson praises MJ" Video auf seiner Wall bei Facebook gepostet. Macht es ruhig nach. Sieht cooler aus, als beleidigende Kommentare.
    So lenkt ihr die Aufmerksamkeit auf seine Verlogenheit und nicht auf die Beleidigungen.

• aber hauptsache nen halb-nackt bild als profilbild bei fb.
    allerdings ist auf dieser seite auch seit ca 1 1/2 jahren
    keine aktivität mehr gewesen...bin gespannt, ob sich das ändert,
    wenn er mitbekommt, dass ein paar mj fans etwas...angepisst
    sind :sonet

• Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.
    Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman (Anwalt vom MJ-Estate) erklärt TMZ ... "Mr. Robson Behauptung ist empörend und erbärmlich. Dieses ist ein junger Mann, der mindestens zweimal unter Eid in den vergangenen 20 Jahren und in zahlreichen Interviews bezeugt hat, dass Michael Jackson nie etwas unangebrachtes an ihm oder mit ihm gemacht hat."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Nun 4 Jahre nach Michaels Tod wurde diese trauringe und unglaubwürdige Behauptung von ihm gemacht.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's Why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time. TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child. Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."
    Weitzmann sagt TMZ..."Wir sind sicher das das Gericht dies sehen wird, als was es ist.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/08/…d-weitzman/#ixzz2SgllBg00

• Einfach Erbärmlich das ganze. Warum machen manche Menschen für Geld einfach alles? Vorallem sollte er mal überlegen was es dann bedeutet einen Meineid geleistet zu haben. Einfach zum Kotzen
    Armer Michael, man fragt sich, welcher Mensch in seinem Leben war den Aufrichtig zu ihm?

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world
    filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with
    despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with
    distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Amidara ()

• habe ihm meine meinung gepfiffen auf facebook.
    wahrscheinlich kann dieser mittelmäßige tänzer seine rechnungen nicht mehr bezahlen.

geld. immer nur geld.
    ich höre auf, sonst werde ich ausfallend und werde womöglich noch gesperrt hier.
    mir fehlen die worte...

• habe ihm meine meinung gepfiffen auf facebook.
    wahrscheinlich kann dieser mittelmäßige tänzer seine rechnungen nicht mehr bezahlen.

geld. immer nur geld.
    ich höre auf, sonst werde ich ausfallend und werde womöglich noch gesperrt hier.
    mir fehlen die worte...

kommt ja garnicht in die tüte :nee
    net wegen so ner kanalratte.
    für das verhalten von dieser kreatur kann man garnicht genug abscheu ausdrücken!

• Brett Barnes Tweet (ich geh davon aus, es ist der echte...)

Brett Barnes ‏@IAmBrettBarnes 1h
    I wish people would realise, in your last moments on this earth, all the money in the world will be of no comfort. My clear conscience will.
    Ich wünschte, die Leute würden realisieren, dass in den letzten Augenblicken auf der Erde, Geld dir nichts nützt. Mein reines Gewissen schon.

KT ‏@caramelicedtea 57m
    @IAmBrettBarnes you can cuss @DiDimond out directly about how she hopes and prays you were abused.
    Du kannst DD beschimpfen, weil sie hofft und betet, das du missbraucht wurdest

Brett Barnes ‏@IAmBrettBarnes 29m
    @caramelicedtea nah, she ain't worth my time, or any of my 140 characters
    nein, ich verschwende keine Zeit an sie....

KT ‏@caramelicedtea 22m
    She could at least try and pretend she cares/contacted you before she goes off praying you were a victim to the world. @IAmBrettBarnes
    Sie könnte wenigstens so tun, als ob sie dich kontaktiert hätte, bervor sie raus geht um der Welt zu predigen, du wärst ein Opfer.

Brett Barnes ‏@IAmBrettBarnes 18m
    @caramelicedtea yeah, but the outcome wouldn't sell stories or create any scandals.
    Ja, aber was dabei rauskäme, würde keine Stories verkaufen und keinen Skandal machen.

https://twitter.com/IAmBrettBarnes

...und noch was interessantes aus Jermaines Buch, "You are not alone":

As the media invited ex-employees to run with their wildest allegations, induced by large six figure payments and the racier the allegation, the bigger the cheque. I’ve since learned that Wade’s mother Joy Robson was approached by the National Enquirer and offered a six-figure sum if she changed her story ‘to say that Michael had molested your son.’ Thankfully, people like Joy had scruples and she, like every other parent and child who’d spent time at Neverland, would not corroborate Dr Chandler’s claims or anyone else’s.

Wades Mutter wurde schonmal ein 6-stelliges Angebot vom National Enquierer gemacht, ihre Geschichte so zu verändern dass sie sagt: "Michael hat meinen Sohn belästigt.". Aber zum Glück haben Leute wie Joy, Skrupel und - wie alle anderen Eltern und Kinder, die Zeit auf Neverland verbrachten, untermauert sie nicht die Beschuldigungen von Chandler.."

• Ist nicht wahr, oder?!
    Dem armen Mann sei doch endlich mal sein Frieden gegönnt!

Da könnt ich echt kotzen, so eine miese Ratte :zorn
    Echt eine ganz feige Nummer, aller unterste Schublade...mikrig...erbärmlich...einfach widerlich^^

Livin' crazy, that's the only way

Waiting in the dark for miracles
    But miracles don't happen here

★ ☆ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ♫ MUCCER ♫✮ ✩ ☆ ★

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!