Presseschnipsel und andere kleine Infos zu Michael - Teil II

• [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxPFzHoz92I']Tiana Kruskic: Bad | The Voice of Germany 2013 | Live Show - YouTube[/ame]

von gestern the voice - Fands spitze hats voll zu ihrem eigenen
    song gemacht !! :respekt

An den Tag an den ich dich das erst mal am Bilschirm sah wusste ich du bist einzigartig.
    Ich liebte dich vom ersten moment und werde erst aufhören wenn mein letzter tag kommt.
    Du bist mit jeden moment meines Leben verbunden,warst immer da....Ich Liebe Dich Michael.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mmmhhhh naja :D ich find die alte machte es voll zu ihrer nr u
    mal was total anderes mit nem Michael Song :top
    &naja ....singen kann sie allemal, auch wenns dem einen od anderen
    weniger gefällt :blumen

An den Tag an den ich dich das erst mal am Bilschirm sah wusste ich du bist einzigartig.
    Ich liebte dich vom ersten moment und werde erst aufhören wenn mein letzter tag kommt.
    Du bist mit jeden moment meines Leben verbunden,warst immer da....Ich Liebe Dich Michael.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ..und nochmal:

Randy Phillips out as Chief Executive of AEG Live
    LOS ANGELES November 26, 2013 (AP)

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertai…ips-ceo-aeg-live-21009585

Randy Phillips, who was sued in connection with Michael Jackson's death, is out after a decade as chief executive officer of AEG Live under a restructuring by its parent AEG, the sports and entertainment giant announced Monday.

Randy Phillips, der in Verbindung mit Michael Jacksons Tod angeklagt wurde, ist nach einer Dekade als CEO von AEG Live nach einer Umstrukturierung der Muttergesellschaft AEG nicht mehr im Unternehmen, wie der Sport und Entertainment-Gigant am Montag verkündete.

Anschutz Entertainment Group has ended its relationship with Phillips, a company statement said. It gave no reason for the move.

Anschutz Entertainment Group beendete ihre Beziehung mit Philips, wie eine Bekanntmachung der Firma verlauten lässt. Es gab keine Begründung für diesen Schritt.

The statement didn't say Phillips was fired, and it made no mention that he had resigned or retired.

Das Statement sagt nicht, dass Phillips entlassen (gefeuert) wurde, und es wurde nichts darüber erwähnt, dass er zurückgetreten oder in Rente gegangen ist.

Last year, Phillips had signed a five-year contract to remain as president and CEO of the world's second-largest concert company.

Im letzten Jahr hatte Phillips einen Fünf-Jahres-Vertrag unterzeichnet, durch den er Präsident und CEO des weltweit zweitgrößten Konzertunternehmens bleiben sollte.

An email seeking to reach Phillips through Marvin Putnam — the attorney who represented him in the Jackson lawsuit — wasn't immediately returned.

AEG said it was restructuring AEG Live. Jay Marciano was bumped from chief operating officer to chairman and will assume a more active role in the management of that division, AEG said.

He will oversee a Los Angeles-based executive team led by Paul Tollett, John Meglen, Shawn Trell and Rick Mueller, the company said.

Phillips became CEO in 2002. Under his leadership, AEG Live handled concert tours for the likes of Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift.

AEG had been working with Michael Jackson on a planned comeback tour before his 2009 death, which was caused by an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol. Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's physician, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for providing access to the drug.

Phillips initially was a defendant in the lawsuit filed by Jackson's family that contended AEG negligently hired Murray. Phillips was later dropped from the case, which AEG won. Phillips testified at Murray's trial.

The restructuring follows the March resignation of Tim Leiweke, AEG's president and CEO, after AEG announced it was canceling plans to sell the company.

• mmmhhhh naja :D ich find die alte machte es voll zu ihrer nr u
    mal was total anderes mit nem Michael Song :top
    &naja ....singen kann sie allemal, auch wenns dem einen od anderen
    weniger gefällt :blumen

Also, wenn sie singen kann, hat sie es gut versteckt. Ich habe mir 15 Sekunden angehört und mehr falsche Töne gehört, als richtige.
    Covern und verändern - schön und gut. Aber da gehört Können dazu und hier fehlt es komplett.

• Naja, wenn Sie es zu ihrem Ding macht, kann man nicht wirklich sagen dass sie keine Töne trifft...
    Ich finde, dass Sie ihre veränderte Version nicht so schlecht rüber bringt und daher würde ich nicht sagen, dass ihr das Können komplett fehlt. Das ist doch zu hart, da gibts schlimmere(s)!
    :fear

• also 'eigene version' oder 'eigenen stempel' oder nicht: da sind VIELE töne völlig im nirvana. ;D
    das ist auch keine 'rockige version' von BAD,
    das ist zu weiten teilen ein schauderhaft lautes gekrächze,
    wie ne krähe auf speed.
    für mich hat sie die dynamik von dem song überhaupt nicht verstanden,
    und es ist für mich ein weiteres beispiel dafür, dass man manchmal besser die finger
    von gewissen songs lassen sollte. gerade wenn diese so perfekt sind.
    sie war von den kandidaten für mich auch eher eine derer, für die ich nicht gebuzzert hätte.
    finds gruselig :fear

• AEG Live's Outgoing CEO Randy Phillips: 'It's Just a Job'NEWSBy Ray Waddell, Nashville | November 26, 2013 3:29 PM EST

Randy Phillips, ousted yesterday as president/CEO of AEG Live, the concert promotion arm of Anschutz Entertainment Group, was predictably upbeat when he talked to Billboard today.

“I ended a 13-year run [at AEG Live] having the biggest year the company ever had, working with great people I hired trained and mentored,” he says. “I’ve got a great contract, they’re honoring it, I was terminated without cause, so life’s good.”Asked about the timing of his exit, Phillips supposes it has to do with the year coming to a close. “They want to start the new year with the re-org, and it gives them time amongst the holidays,” he says. “Part of it is I was a larger than life presence there, and the face of the company. What’s the best time to get rid of a king? Right before the holidays. By the time Monday starts, it’s all new.”

Asked what’s next, Phillips says he’s looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity. “Right now the lawyers are negotiating with the company to get me as much freedom as possible in the next chapter of my life,” he says, adding that he has “a huge amount” of opportunities. “The outpouring and the emails have been insane because of the work I did. The [Michael Jackson wrongful death] trial is behind me, and I’m trying to figure out what the next chapter is, and how to build a better mousetrap in this ever-changing media world we live in.”

Phillips, a former manager, adds that he doesn’t want to “do something too traditional” in his next gig. “Whatever it is will probably involve management, touring, marketing,” he says. “I know a lot of people say that, but having had the experience of running a big company the last 13 years, I really know what works and what doesn’t. If there’s anything I learned from this whole experience it’s having a good eye and the ability to hire great people and mentor them. That’s what I’m leaving behind, and that’s the saddest thing, and it is for them to. But life goes on, and at the end of the day it’s just a job, it’s not who I am.”

As to his legacy at AEG Live, Phillips says, “I’ve given a gift to the music industry, and that’s an alternative to there just being one buyer,” he says, referring to AEG Live’s chief competitor in the global touring game, the world’s top promoter in Live Nation. “I’ve given the industry a real viable alternative, and if that’s my legacy of this job, it’s the greatest legacy I could have.”

Read more at http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...EBrlWBbw14f.99

• :OO :OO

Diana pathologist presents TV show
    Thursday 5th December 2013, 12:11AM GMT.

A pathologist who gave evidence at the inquest into Princess Diana’s death will examine the evidence from Michael Jackson’s post-mortem examination as part of a new TV series about dead celebrities.

Dr Richard Shepherd will present the three-part series called Autopsy: The Last Hours Of… which examines the facts behind Whitney Houston and Anna Nicole Smith’s deaths, as well as Jackson’s.

He said: “The fascinating thing about an autopsy is that if you know how to read it correctly, it doesn’t just tell you how a person died, it can tell you even more about how they lived.

“And furthermore, autopsies are non-judgemental; they are simply a scientific acquisition of facts, so in the case of a person that is well known, that objectivity can allow you to see them with fresh eyes, up close and personal and as if for the first time.

“The fact that they are a celebrity makes no difference at all.”

The series of three one-hour shows will air on Channel 5 early next year and will include interviews with people who knew the dead stars.

Channel 5 commissioning editor Guy Davies said: “When each of these icons died it was global news, but the public version of their lives and deaths were largely built on rumour and conjecture.

“Our programmes use the hard medical facts of the actual autopsy findings – examined and interpreted by a world respected pathologist – and first-hand accounts by those who really knew them – to intelligently piece together these shocking stories, and reveal the reality behind their final, desperate hours.”

http://www.thisisjersey.com/ne…ologist-presents-tv-show/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!