update: Michael in London // abreise - neue pics!

• Hey fans,

didn't see this anywhere so decided to post this here. Manu who is apparantly a friend of Michael's posted on MJ News Online that Michael is coming to London on March 16 and will be staying for a week.

It is not known what Michael will be there for, but Raymone replied to fans' emails saying he was going to visit a friend.

Manu's post:
    "Michael is coming to London after the Japan trip.
    he's arriving around the 16th."

• Next Stop : LONDON!

"Michael is coming to London after the Japan trip.
    he's arriving around the 16th.
    this is all i know.
    i believe it's going to be confirmed anytime soon. but this is true.
    he should stay for a week."

Source: RedGlasses, MJNO

"That is such great News Manu!
    Thank you so much.
    Manu is a very trusted fan."

Source: justice_system, MJNO

Übersetzung:

Next Stop: LONDON!
    Nächster Stop: LONDON!

Michael is coming to London after the Japan trip.
    Michael wird nach seinem Japan-Aufenthalt nach London reisen.

He's arriving around the 16th.
    Er wird um den 16. herum ankommen.

This is all I know.
    Das ist alles, was ich weiß.

I believe it's going to be confirmed anytime soon, but this is true.
    Ich denke diese Info wird schon ganz bald bestätigt werden, denn es ist die Wahrheit.

He should stay for a week.
    Er soll für eine Woche bleiben.

Quelle: RedGlasses / MJNO
    Übersetzung: Bina / MALIBU Michael Jackson & Family Fan Club

Dazu ein etwas älterer Zeitungsartikel von Anfang Februar diesen Jahres:

Michael coming to London, Anyone else heard about this?

A supposedly "well trusted" member over at MJNO is reporting Michael is due to arrive in London on the 16h of March...anyone else heard anything on the grapevine?

"yes, i heard this for two days.
    well i heard he will come here after japan for just two days, nothing more i know."

Source: littlemj, Kop-Board

• "Personally i believe the person who posted this on MJNO. Other than the person who posted it, has said it will be for "About a week" I'd like to kno why. But i believe that MJs coming....
    RedGlasses is an incredibly reliable person.
    Im going to say it again. RedGlasses is a reliable person and knows well enough not to post bullISH on the net."

Source: -T-, KOP-Board

"Speaking of RedGlasses, I think he is from France (but I could be wrong). He was on the red bus with Michael, Karen and other fans, during London's demo back in 2002, there are also pics."

Source: enrico75, KOP-Board

"RedGlasses is not a liar. He knows Michael personally and has been to Neverland countless times.
    I sent a PM to RedGlasses (who's also a member og KOP) and he confirmed to me that Michael is indeed coming to London and that he wants the fans to know about it."

Source: Prince_Michael_Jr.. KOP-Board

"Okay, here's the deal....You HAVE TO TRUST this for the moment. If any confirmation is to come it might be in the next couple of days or tomorrow. I imagine with all the happenings in Japan people are busy dealing with those issues. The purpose of the thread was to give those who might be interested ample notice. If you must, pack a bag and wait for the word GO! To be safe (as things tend to change moment to moment in MJ-Land), I would advise those interested to NOT buy a plane ticket until you hear the word GO! If you already live in London or nearby, wait until you hear the word GO! before you ask for the day off work. Simple solution. I know the excitement is overwhelming and people want to know stuff RIGHT NOW but PLEASE have some patience. You wanted Michael to come to London and now it's been said he's coming. All we can do now is WAIT for official word.

Gail has vouched for RedGlasses and I'm confident he wouldn't have come on here and made this thread without being given authority to do so. However, things could change for whatever reasn, so WAIT for confirmation. Let's hope it comes before the weekend. That still gives you a week to make plans. Enjoy!"

Source: Wendy2004 (Team Member of MJNO)

"Just because the source can not be posted you can still figure with the appropriate people in place backing the claim that it may in fact be real. Wether you choose to believe it now or wait is fine but we all know how official confirmations take time and sometimes don't even happen. There is also still time before then and who knows what'll happen that could change plans as Wendy already stated.

Regardless, the source is valid enough for the moderation team to allow the information to remain up on the board and the members simply need to accept that and move on. If the thread bothers you please by all means don't access it until a time when you are comfortable with it. But there is no need for questioning our decisions.
    Sometimes you just have to take things for granted."

Source: Shannon (Team Member of MJNO)

• "RedGlasses is GOOD PEOPLE.
    One way or the other there WILL be confirmation of this. But if I were a betting person, I'd say look out for Michael Jackson in London. That's all I'll say at this point.
    I think he will come to London. I'm sure raymone will either confirm it or say "michael aint comin to london" sooner or later.

Source: MsTenda, MJJF

Raymone said Michael will go to London!!!!!!! But only visiting friends and will stay only few days!
    So i dunno what friends visitation means...i mean private or not. But why she would have told if it were private?

Raymone in email:

Zitat

"Hi Diana,

He's going to London for a few days to visit friends when he leaves here. He'll
    only be in London for about 3 days."

Source: takeawalkontherainbow, MJJF

"According to Mrs. Bain's replies, Michael's visit seems to be a private trip. Maybe we'll have more news in the upcoming days."

Source: SunsetDriver, MJJF

• “I vouch for Manu as a very good source.”

Source: Paul, Founder Of MJNO

“I am pretty sure RedGlasses would not have told us if Michael didn't want the fans to know.”

Source: Dutchie, MJNO Team Member

That came from Raymone:

Zitat

He's going to London to visit friends for a couple of days and is off to Vegas
    to finish his record.
    No more Ireland days...."

Best.
    Raymone

this was sent to fandancer hopefully she doesnt mind me posting it. bain said the same to to others in emails.

Source: elusive_moonwalker, MJNO

“If Manu posted that Michael wants fans to know, I trust that.
    As far as where he will stay,etc etc.. perhaps we will know more later on.”

Source: justice_system, MJNO

• Zitat

"I think the same thing is going to happen when he gets back to Vegas.
    E'Cass mentioned it to her at the Japan event.. (He was one of the performers) and she said the same thing about sharing the details when he arrives back in Vegas so Fans could do a Welcome Home.
    Very cool."

Source: MJDANCER123, MJJF

• @Been Told

"Wenn du lange genug am Fluss sitzt, siehst du die Leichen deiner Widersacher vorbeitreiben".

GEIL!!!:respekt ;D

Die Chinesen haben es drauf mit ihren Wahrsprüchen.:top

• Kam gestern Abend bei CSI auf RTL. Natürlich von Grissom :cool ;D
    Aber der Spruch ist (glaube ich) aus "Die Kunst des Krieges". Hab das Buch nie gelesen, aber der Spruch ist einfach geil. :top

• vielleicht kommt er ja auch bald mal wieder nach deutschland ;D

aber london!!!! ich hätte nächste woche in wales sein können...wenn ich bei diesem freiwilligen unterricht hätte mitgemacht. :heulsuse dann wär ich näher bei michael wie wenn ich hier wäre. aber...eigentlich egal, weil ich hätte eh net nach london gehen können.

ich geb aber immernoch nicht die hoffnung auf, dass mike bald mal nach deutschland hier in die nähe kommt

• Rumour: Michael Jackson will make a guest appearance at a British billionaire's birthday party on 13.03.07

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - George Michael will earn £750,000 for performing at a British billionaire's birthday party.

The 'Careless Whisper' singer will earn around £12,500 a minute for the hour-long show at TopShop boss Philip Green's 55th birthday next Tuesday (13.03.07).

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Philip wanted someone with real wow-factor. He knows George will keep everyone more than entertained."

Green - worth an estimated £3.6 billion - has also asked Ricky Martin to perform and it has been rumoured Michael Jackson will make a guest appearance.

Barry Manilow was reportedly asked to sing, but turned the offer down due to his busy schedule.

The billionaire has told 100 friends to meet at London's Stansted Airport and prepare for a long-haul flight next week. The celebrations are believed to be taking place in the Maldives.

Kate Moss, Simon Cowell and Formula One boss Eddie Jordan are expected to attend and will stay in a £10,000-a-night luxurious Indian Ocean resort.

Green, who is one of Britain's richest men, is no stranger to lavish parties. Rod Stewart and Tom Jones performed for 200 guests at his 50th birthday in Cyprus.

This isn't the first time [George] Michael has earned a small fortune for a private concert.

The singer was paid £1.7 million to perform 13 songs at Russian billionaire Vladimir Potanin's New Years' Eve party last year.

(c) BANG Media International.

Source: Life Style Extra, MJNO

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!