Kleinigkeiten Rund um Michael Jackson

• Cooles Interview von Kanye...Michael wird oft erwähnt deshalb poste ich nur die stellen wo er erwähnt wird.

FADER 58: Kanye West Cover Story and Interview

In FADER #20, that was in there. Everything that you’re doing now was budding in that story.

I was saying it from the gate: I’m into Louis Vuitton, I wanna be pop. I spent my whole check on those two bags I wore for those pictures. Those are some of my best pictures, other than having a really bad haircut. Now, the only thing is pop. I really like popular culture. I’m all about Walt Disney, Coca-Cola, Louis Vuitton, Nike. I want people to remember me the way they know Nike, that level of impact. Who was the last person who really had it like that? When I was a kid, it seems like there was a lot of great pop music. There was George Michael, Michael Jackson.

Do you feel like you’re getting to a point with music where you’ve done all you could? Like you could move on and focus on your fashion line or something else entirely?

I can’t foresee myself not wanting to make music. What was so great about this album was at any given time, I could just Superman in the booth and pull out arguably the best rapper in the world. Is this the final frontier of music? I would think its not quite conquered yet, there’s still a ways to go. There are levels. Did you see the Michael Jackson in Budapest concert? When I look up two, three years from now, and I’m doing my own concert for five hundred thousand people, it’s like, maybe this was a beginning point. There’s gonna be people that, as big as a celebrity as I am, really just discover me on this album. I learned so much from going to those fashion shows. I thought I was making some fashionable shit on the last album, and they weren’t playing my shit. I want my music to be played the same place you could play a Feist song, but I want it to still work in a strip club, still work in a car. One thing about traveling a lot, it gives me a lot more worries about places I’m not being played. I go to Starbucks everyday, listen, look at the CD rack, and I’m like, I’m not here. I could easily give up and be like, Well, I’m black and I’m a rapper, or I could be like, Man, what could I do to get here? you only got one life and shit. Who’s to say what you can and can’t do? “Love Lockdown” is just a great accomplishment in the idea of, like, Thom Yorke in the strip club.

The Kanye glasses were everywhere though, from Canal St. to malls in Oklahoma. Were you surprised at how ubiquitous those became? Because straight up, those are weird ass glasses.

I think there hasn’t been a Michael Jackson since Michael Jackson, but when stuff like that happens, it’s little pieces of what he had, his level of influence. And it’s like that’s either the one-off or it’s the beginning of a lot of it.

Do you think that’s your white glove moment?

Yeah I do think it was very much like that, but you know, Michael Jackson is the god of all pop music of all time. And it’s blasphemous to compare yourself to god, but that was very Michael Jackson-esque.

The FADER - FADER 58: Kanye West Cover Story and Interview - Features

[CENTER][INDENT]ACHTUNG dieser Beitrag kann im Gesamten oder in Passagen Ironie und Sarkasmus beinhalten der ggf. auch nicht für die Allgemeinheit sichtlich gekennzeichnet sein muss.
    [/INDENT] [/CENTER]

• Habe gestern mit meiner kleinen Tochter bei KIKA die News gesehen.
    Dort kam ein Bericht über das neue geplante Thriller Musical. Da wurden jede Menge kleiner Jungen gecastet, die Michael darstellen sollen. Das Problem war, dass viele sehr gut tanzen können aber der Gesang nicht so toll ist.
    Im Hintergrund konnte man schon rattenscharfe Poster vom geplanten Musical sehen. War ein guter Bericht!

• Michael Jackson's Big Brother party

Monday, 1 December 2008

Michael Jackson is set to throw a birthday party in the 'Big Brother' house.

The 'Bad' singer is planning to celebrate his brother Jermaine's 54th birthday by reuniting him with his fellow contestants from the 2007 celebrity version of the UK reality TV show.

A source said: "He knows how much Jermaine loved being on the show and is confident he can get the contestants back together.

"It would be the weekend to end all weekends."

Reclusive Michael - who recently settled a £4.7 million lawsuit with Arab sheikh Abdulla Al-Khalifa - was an avid watcher of this year's regular series and was delighted when the contestants recreated his famous dance routine for 'Thriller'.

Jermaine - who turns 54 on December 11 - came second to Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in the controversial fifth series.

The show caused outrage when Indian actress Shilpa became a victim of racist bullying at the hands of British glamour model Danielle Lloyd, S Club 7 singer Jo O'Meara and TV star Jade Goody.

Viewers saw Danielle brand the actress a "dog" and say she should "f**k off home", while Jade shockingly referred to her as "Shilpa Poppadom", much to the amusement of Jo, who later suffered a breakdown as a result of the public backlash.

All four are expected to be invited to Jermaine's bash, although 'Big Brother' production company Endemol is yet to reply to Michael's request to use the house as a venue.

(C) BANG Media International

quelle: Michael Jackson's Big Brother party

• Hier ein deutscher Artikel :D

Michael Jackson plant Geburtstagssause bei Big Brother

Da ist sich jemand mittlerweile für nichts mehr zu schade: Alt-Popstar Michael Jackson will angeblich demnächst im britischen Big Brother-Haus eine Geburtstagsparty veranstalten.

Der durch diese Maßnahme Geehrte ist allerdings nicht der ehemalige 'King of Pop' selbst, sondern vielmehr sein Bruder Jermaine, der in Kürze 54 Jahre alt wird - ihn will der Sänger von 'Bad' samt seiner Mitinsassen aus der Promiversion von Big Brother aus dem Jahr 2007 persönlich beehren.

Ein Insider erklärte dazu: "Er weiß einfach, wie viel Spaß Jermaine die Show gemacht hat, und ist sich sicher, die Teilnehmer noch einmal zusammentrommeln zu können. Es wird das ultimative Wochenende werden."

Der zurückgezogen lebende Musiker hatte kürzlich einen Rechtsstreit über 4,7 Millionen Pfund (5,6 Millionen Euro) mit dem arabischen Scheich Abdulla Al-Khalifa außergerichtlich beigelegt. Außerdem soll Jackson ein beflissener Zuschauer des Reality-Formats sein.

Eine Bestätigung von Produktionsfirma 'Endemol' in Sachen Nutzung des 'Big-Brother'-Hauses steht allerdings noch aus.

quelle: http://www.fan-lexikon.de/prom…ei-big-brother.58846.html

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!