Katherine Jackson hat das Haus aufgeräumt!

• nicht wieder zurückziehn? hat die einen an der waffel...??? da soll die hütte umgebaut und renoviert werden, und dann willse da nicht wieder hin???
    ja neee, is klar...die derzeitige (eigentlich ÜBERGANGS-)bleibe is natürlich ne nummer edler.
    und was is dann mit dem haus? willse da ihre brut einquartieren? in der hoffnung, dass der estate beides zahlt, erst renovierung und dann weiterhin ihr derzeitiges nobel-domizil?

ich will das interview garnicht lesen, die ersten sätze hier reichen mir schon wieder...*augezuck*
    und was soll das aufgerege, dass die presse ständig über die familie berichtet...?
    ja sorry, dann haltet halt nicht alle andauernd euren arsch in die kamera und labert nicht in jedes mikrofon und rennt nicht alle dauernd wegen jedem furz zu ner tabloid-agentur,
    dann müsst ihr euch auch nicht ständig sehn oder hören in den magazinen!
    glaub ichs denn...:rolleyes
    man kann die presse nicht ficken, ohne mitgefickt zu werden, kitkat. nichts gelernt, in all den jahren?
    wer mit hunden ins bett geht, muss sich nicht wundern, wenn er mit flöhen aufwacht!

maaaannnn...da krieg isch plack!

• man kann die presse nicht ficken, ohne mitgefickt zu werden, kitkat. nichts gelernt, in all den jahren?
    wer mit hunden ins bett geht, muss sich nicht wundern, wenn er mit flöhen aufwacht!

Dieser Absatz hat mir am besten gefallen! :fg

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][CENTER]"Mein Herz...mein Verstand...sind gebrochen. Ich liebte Michael mit meiner ganzen Seele und ich kann mir kein Leben ohne ihn vorstellen. Ich glaube nicht, dass jemand wusste, wie sehr wir einander liebten. Oh Gott, ich werde ihn so vermissen!" Elizabeth Taylor[/CENTER]

• Hier mal ein paar "Highlights" aus dem Interview:

Zitat

With the camera turned off, her frustration with the news media's coverage of the singer's life and death and of her family emerged.
    For example, Katherine and Joe Jackson have sometimes been described as estranged. But after 61 years of marriage, they are still a couple in love, she said.

Zitat

She recently moved from the Encino mansion that was the Jackson family home for four decades and into a newly built mansion on a hilltop in Calabasas. Although the Hayvenhurst home is being remodeled, she hinted that she's not moving back.

Zitat

"One thing about mothers -- they have to really be there for their children when they need her," she said. "They should be there at all times and know where your children are at all times. You must make your 'yes' mean 'yes' and let your 'no' mean 'no.' That's really the way to bring your children up."

It's the mother who holds the family together, she said.
    "Yes, she's the glue that keeps the family going," Jackson said.

Das ganze IV hier: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SH…erine.jackson.motherhood/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schön zu wissen, dass sie und Joe sich plötzlich wieder so gut verstehen.
    Und ihr Gerede über das Mutter-Sein, naja, ist mir einen Tick zu schmalzig...

• Mal angenommen, Katherine wird tatsächlich nicht mehr nach Hayvenhurst zurückkehren. Was würde denn mit dem Haus passieren? Es gehört doch Michael (über die Jahre hat er doch seinem Vater immer mehr Teile davon abgekauft, weil der Alte kein Geld mehr hatte.... so meine ich das mal gelesen zu haben...). Wird es dann leerstehen bis die Kinder es irgendwann bekommen oder kann Katherine ihre Häsleins (all diejenigen in der Familie, die sich selber nicht ernähren können oder wollen...) da einquartieren? Inwieweit hat der Estate da die Hand drauf? Weiß das jemand? Ich fände es ja jammerschade, wenn auch das einfach so "weggeschmissen" werden würde. Ach, weil's mir gerade einfällt: Warum lässt Katherine das Haus renovieren, wenn sie selber gar nicht mehr einziehen will??? :?

• Und ihr Gerede über das Mutter-Sein, naja, ist mir einen Tick zu schmalzig...

das geschmalze hat schon nen wahren kern
    ich krieg da nur so ne Wut, weil sie es bei Michael verbockt hat
    Dem hätte eine Mama auch mal gut getan, dem er vertrauen und sich ausheulen kann
    Aber bei der Familie...naja...reden wir ned drüber...

• das geschmalze hat schon nen wahren kern
    ich krieg da nur so ne Wut, weil sie es bei Michael verbockt hat
    Dem hätte eine Mama auch mal gut getan, dem er vertrauen und sich ausheulen kann
    Aber bei der Familie...naja...reden wir ned drüber...

Ja, gerade weil man diesen wahren Kern gerade jetzt bei ihr vermisst, geht mir dieses Gesäusel über das Mutter-Sein auf den Zeiger.

• Hoffe das es hier richtig ist wenn nicht bitte verschieben

Michael Jackson's mom copes with 'sad memories'
    Los Angeles (CNN) -- Katherine Jackson's sadness over the loss of her son is constant nearly two years after Michael Jackson's sudden death from an overdose of a surgical anesthetic.

"There's not a day that passes I don't think about my child and he should be here right now," Jackson said in a CNN interview at her home Tuesday. "But it was negligence of a doctor and it's just hard, really hard."

Dr. Conrad Murray, who was Michael Jackson's personal doctor, is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death. His trial has been postponed until September.

Murray's lawyers suggest a frustrated and sleepless Jackson may have poured the surgical anesthetic propofol mixed with lidocaine into his juice bottle while the doctor was out of his bedroom.

To help her cope with the sadness, Katherine Jackson recently moved into a spacious new mansion on a hilltop above Calabasas, California, away from the Encino home where the Jackson family lived since 1969. Katherine Jackson loves the higher ceilings and larger windows, but it's also a refuge from sad reminders that haunt the old home.

"Michael was 11 years old when we moved there and he stayed there until he was well into his 20s before he moved," she said. "It just brings back a lot of memories, but they're sad memories to me now because he's not here."

Visitors to the ground floor see artwork collected by Michael Jackson, but they won't see his photographs. The three children left behind by the pop icon treasure images of their father, but his mother avoids them.

What you do see are the flowers that Katherine Jackson surrounds herself with, a passion she recently turned into a business. She launched the Katherine Jackson line of floral arrangements this month, just in time for fans to send them to their moms this Mother's Day.

But since she's a Jehovah's Witness, Katherine Jackson does not observe holidays. Wednesday is her 81st birthday, but there will be no celebration in her home.

The youngest of Michael's children, 9-year-old Blanket, has his own way of remembering his father. His long brown hair grows longer, reaching halfway down his back.

"He doesn't want to cut it, so I've talked to him about it," his grandmother said. "He likes it long because his father wanted him to have long hair at the time, but there will be a day that he'll have to cut it, I think."

Blanket studies at home with a tutor, while Prince, 14, and Paris, 13, attend classes at a private school.

"They're doing very well," she said. "They're going to school everyday."

The children are shielded from news about the criminal case against the doctor accused of causing their father's death. The trial has been delayed until September, but when it does start, they won't see their grandmother around the house during weekdays. Katherine Jackson will be sitting in court.

"I plan to be there everyday," she said. "If I'm able, I will be there."

She'll be there listening as the doctor who conducted the autopsy describes again, as she heard in last January's preliminary hearing, how Jackson's liver was placed in a blender so he could measure the chemicals in his organs.

"Worse comes to worse, I'll just step out," she said. "I heard they're going to show some autopsy shots, and I don't want to see that. So, I'll leave and, you know, sit out in the hall or somewhere until it's over and then I'll come back in. But I just feel that I have to be there."

Katherine Jackson, although she'd rather avoid sadness, proved her strength six years ago when she sat in court for five months as her son was tried and acquitted on child molestation charges.

"Yes, I was there every day," she said. "I wanted to be there for him, because I knew it was lies. I prayed for the truth to come, because I knew if the truth came out that my son would walk away and he did."

Some online media reports have suggested Katherine Jackson's health is failing, but she laughs about the speculation. The limp you might notice in her walk is not from old age, but it a remnant of a childhood battle with polio.

She stays active with her new floral venture and decorating her new home.

"I'm still here and I'm blessed and I thank God," she said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SH…atherine.jackson.sadness/

Michael Jackson’s mom: Molestation claims were ‘biggest lie’
    She also says Dr. Conrad Murray should serve more than four years if convicted

Nearly two years after the sudden death of Michael Jackson, his mother told TODAY she’s still stung by the public perception of her son as a child molester, which gained steam through a 1993 accusation and a sensational 2005 criminal trial.

More from TODAY.com
    Michael Jackson’s mom: Molestation claims ‘biggest lie’

In an interview airing Wednesday, Katherine Jackson said that the allegations of child molestation against her son Michael were “the biggest lie ever told.” She also said that “four years is not enough” for Dr. Conrad Murray if he is convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael’s death.
    Mom recounts saving unborn child from shooting spree
    How one woman copes with 'face blindness'
    Cheers! Celebrate mom with wine
    Shania Twain: Infidelity ‘interrupted my vocal power’

“As far as Michael being a child molester, that’s the biggest lie that’s ever been told,” Jackson told Matt Lauer in an exclusive prerecorded interview that aired on TODAY Wednesday.

Mrs. Jackson, who turned 81 Wednesday, made her feelings about the allegations clear to Lauer in a rare one-on-one talk. She also addressed the current involuntary manslaughter case against Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray.
    Why did you do that?’
    The pop superstar, who died June 25, 2009, at age 50, was acquitted in 2005 of 10 charges centering on child molestation after a very public 14-week trial. But his mother told Lauer her son’s problems began with the 1993 case, when a 12-year-boy alleged Jackson had molested him. Criminal prosecution was stymied after the boy and his family refused to testify against Jackson, and Jackson made a payment believed to be $15 million to the family.

Katherine Jackson said she still rues the day her son settled with the family.

“His lawyers told him that he should just pay the money, because Michael was out on tour at that time, and they though that just paying the money and shut the people up would be the right thing to do,” she said.

“As soon as I heard it, I called him and I said, ‘Why did you do that? It makes you look guilty.’ And he said, ‘Well, the lawyers told me to do it.’ He said, ‘I didn’t want to do it either, Mother; I wanted to fight it, because I know it wasn’t the truth. But they wanted me to do that.’ ”
    Video: Molestation claims ‘biggest lie,’ Jackson mom says (on this page)

Mrs. Jackson said the boy at the center of the 1993 case recanted after Michael’s death. “He confessed that Michael never touched him, and it was a big lie, and his father just wanted to be rich. And he said, ‘I’m so sorry I didn’t get to tell [Michael] this before he died.’ ”

Today Mrs. Jackson is busy in her role as legal guardian of her son’s children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. But she’s also kept a watchful eye on the court case against Dr. Murray, attending the preliminary hearings in the manslaughter case. Murray is charged with administering the surgical anesthetics propofol and lorazepam believed to have caused Jackson’s death.
    Slideshow: Michael Jackson’s life and career (on this page)

Mrs. Jackson told Lauer that although sitting in court was painful, “I just felt that I had to be there. I was there every day when his last [2005] trial was, and I wouldn’t feel right if I wasn’t there.” She said she found it “very difficult listening to [Murray] lying, and very difficult just looking at him, knowing that he was there to see after my son, and he died under his care. I thought he was very negligent, and that makes me feel really bad. I can’t stand to look at him.”

Four years ‘not enough’
    Murray’s trial, originally set to begin next week, has been delayed until September. If convicted, he faces up to four years in jail. But Jackson told Lauer she doesn’t believe that punishment would fit the alleged crime.
    Video: Jackson doctor jury selection underway (on this page)

“I think if someone is under a doctor’s care, and they die with him seeing over him, I think that four years is not enough,” she said. “It’s not enough for anyone. I think they should pay just like they’ve taken the life from my son. I think he should pay for it.”

More about People
    Mom recounts saving unborn child from shooting spree
    Michael Jackson’s mom: Molestation claims ‘biggest lie’
    Flight 93 hero’s mom: ‘A strange and bittersweet day’
    They gave what? Politicians go rogue with royal wedding gifts
    Body of missing NH mom found in pond

Mrs. Jackson told Lauer that Michael’s three children are “doing fine,” and that they aren’t kept up to date on the Murray case. “They’re off doing the things that children should do,” she said. “I don’t talk about [that] with them. They’re young and I want them to be happy, and that would make them very sad.”

Mrs. Jackson described Michael’s oldest child, 14-year-old son Prince, as a typical American teenager. “It’s the age they start — I hate to say — but it’s the age they start watching little girls,” she said. “It’s just puppy love.”

And along with helping raise Prince and his two siblings, the 81-year-old is also embarking on a new business venture: She’s teamed with SendHerFlowers.com to launch the Katherine Jackson Flower Collection, a set of six floral arrangements she designed for the company.

“I met the person that’s doing it through a friend, and I love flowers, so I thought [it] was a very good idea,” she told Lauer. “Here I am with a flower collection. I love flowers anyway. I have them all around my yard, my house, everywhere.”

But as busy as she stays, she still misses her son, particularly the voice that enthralled millions of fans. “I just miss him for not being here,” she said. “I miss his voice. I miss his singing. Sometimes when we were around, he’d start to sing, and he’d end a song, and I’d want to ask him sometimes to sing it again. I just loved his voice.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42894699

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world
    filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with
    despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with
    distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

• MJ's Mom -- My Son Was NO Child Molester!!!!!

5/4/2011 6:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson is still ADAMANT her son never molested any children ... including MJ's 1993 accuser -- and insists MJ only paid the kid off because his lawyers gave him bad advice.

Katherine appeared on "Today" this morning ... where Matt Lauer asked if there was anything she wanted to clear up about her son's life.

Katherine responded, "As far as Michael being a child molester ... that's the biggest lie ever been told."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/04/…murray-child-molestation/

MJ's mom said she read an article after MJ died -- in which the 1993 accuser allegedly admitted he made up the story against Michael.

When Lauer asked why MJ forked over a settlement with the boy ... Katherine said, "His lawyers told him he should just pay the money .. they thought that just paying the money and shut the people up would be the right thing to do."

Katherine said she asked MJ why he made the move -- and MJ told

her, "I didn't want to do it either mother, I wanted to fight it because I knew it wasn't the truth."

• [video=youtube;7KZegRdgodQ]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

He's not an artist, he's a fucking work of art...

I love you more, Mike!

• Ich hab mir nur die Hälfte angesehen. Ich weiß nicht... auf mich macht sie keinen geistig-beweglichen Eindruck... Muss sie mit 80 ja auch nicht, aber sie betreut Michaels Kinder :sad
    Ich hoffe nur sie hat privat (also ohne Kamera vor dem Gesicht) mehr zu bieten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!