2010 // Neues Album: News / Vermutungen / Diskussionen - 'Another Day' Lead Single?

• Michael Jackson's New Album To Be Released During Late 2010

Sony Music and Sony Pictures the Entertainment wing of the electronic giant are celebrating the success of Michael Jackson's "This Is It " a documentary film showing the last rehearsals of the late Legendary King Of Pop Michael
    Jackson.

The film has already grossed over $ 200 million worldwide and is all set to be biggest grosser ever in the concert film category. Earlier this week , it was reported that Sony's quarterly loss was reduced due to large sales in Michael Jackson's albums and due to the success of the movie This Is It.

Now looking forward to 2010 , Sony Music and other labels already have big plans ready in their kitty to cash in on the " Michael Jackson Mania " that is rising all over the world to an record breaking extent, especially after the release of " This Is It ".

Reportedly both Sony and Universal Music are the front runners in the bidding for Michael Jackson's unreleased materials , most of which the singer himself wrote and composed after the release of his last album Invincible in 2001. Jackson reportedly wanted a new album with most songs written and composed by himself , as he was quoted telling the same during a Music Award event.

" If Sony gets the rights, then fans will have a tough time .it is so because Sony will repackage old songs with one or two new songs ,but if some other company like Universal or Warner gets the rights to release - Jackson's new music ,then Michael Jackson fans will be the biggest gainer, because the new label means the fans will get only new songs as the rights of the old songs catalogue of Michael are still with Epic / Sony Music. But still , Sony has an upper hand in the bidding due to the strong bond between the company and Jackson's executors John Branca and John Mc Clain." Says an Insider of the music industry.

" Whichever label releases the album , it doesn't really matter , because Michael Jackson doesn't really need a label , its his name that sells like hot cakes.. " Says Tim ,a Michael Jackson fan.

The bidding wars are likely to continue till late December this year . But Michael Jackson fans have another reason to celebrate the release of DVD of the movie "Michael Jackson's This Is It ". The DVD of the film is all set to release on February 2010.

But the bigger surprise for the fans will be on later part of 2010 ,when one label or the other will release Michael Jackson's unreleased songs ,which were in the making from 2001.

The insiders predict that the new album is most likely to be released on Jackson's 52nd Birthday ,that's on 29th August 2010.

If things go as planned by the executors of the Jackson's estate then the fans will have a reason to celebrate on the late King Of Pop's 52nd Birthday. If for any reason there is delay , due to ongoing legal proceedings ,then the album would be released during Christmas 2010.

Until the new album releases ,lets all keep our fingers

Quelle: Michael Jackson's New Album to Be Released During Late 2010 - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

• Da ein Video wo Rodney über unveröffentlichem Material von Mike redet..und am anfang eine kleine süße Geschichte über Mike :top

MJ’s unique birthday lesson.

hat nix mit neuem album zu tun...aber mit Mike ;D

My Thoughts on the loss of MJ

An den Tag an den ich dich das erst mal am Bilschirm sah wusste ich du bist einzigartig.
    Ich liebte dich vom ersten moment und werde erst aufhören wenn mein letzter tag kommt.
    Du bist mit jeden moment meines Leben verbunden,warst immer da....Ich Liebe Dich Michael.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• neue Gerüchte:

The following is from poster mickeyj007 over at Maximum Jackson who is in contact with somebody who is working with MJs estate...I just asked for permission to post these, so it's ok.
    This is from a couple of emails:
    Quote:
    'There are still plans for a new album between the June-August time period. Expect to hear more about this in the next month.
    It's material recorded between 2001 and 2009, and will include some out-takes from Invincible. There will be newer tracks as well from 2007 to 2009. About 12-16 songs will make the final cut.'

More from poster mickeyj007..
    'I just recently had the privelage of hearing an out-take from the Invincible sessions; one that was recorded in 2000. After hearing part of it I've got great faith in any stuff that might be released in the future, that's currently unreleased from the Vince sessions. This track to me sounded better than anything that's on the actual Invincible album, and I'm still scratching my head as to why it was never included.'

"It was produced by Rodney Jerkins and sounded very similar to Unbreakable, but in my opinion it sounded better. It's its own song, but if I had to say what it sounded similar to it'd probably be a mix of Unbreakable and Invincible. But yeah, better..."
    "It's way too expensive for me to buy. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed it gets released soon."
    "The composition was extremely complex, as expected. I'm trying to work the price down currently."
    "IMO, it's worth buying obscure demos sometimes, like things you know will probably never be released. I really can't say. Depends if you have the money to blow and if you're happy with the thought that some day, it's possible they'll be released. I can say that the song I've heard would be a big, big hit if it were to be released. Another Day is nothing compared to this, and either is A Place with No Name. Of course this is just my opinion. Either way, Sony and the Estate are truly sitting on a gold mine."

• Wenns erwünscht ist würde ich hiermit einen thread zum Thema "neue, noch nie gehörte Musik 2010" von Mj eröffnen.
    Alle News, alle Spekulationen hier rein!

Zum Ersten:
    Anfang Februar verbreitete sich diese News im Internet:
    New Michael Jackson Album Planned | Music Fascination

Zum Zweiten:
    Will.i.am hat sich heute leider in einem Interview entschlossen, die 6 songs, welche er mit mike aufnahm, nicht!!!! zu releasen.
    Das macht mich total traurig.......
    Frage an KorgneX: Was denkst du darüber?
    Ich denke mir, dass es total schade ist, aber es gibt sicherlich genügend songs nach 2001 die veröffentlicht werden Können....

Zum Dritten: Red One hat vor we are the world25 gesagt, er wolle neue Mj Songs veröffentlichen....
    Wie siehts jetzt damit aus?

Zum 4.:
    Another day... was passiert damit?

Zum 5.:
    Korgnex hat uns schon im November, als erster, Pläne über die Veröffentlichung neuer Songs mitgeteilt...

So jetzt seid Ihr dran!
    :P

• Mich würde auch interessieren, ob wir jemals Another Day komplett zu hören bekommen.

Aber noch mehr steh ich auf A place without no name...ich fand das Snippet echt Hammer Geil. Die beiden Teile wären so gut wie gekauft :D

• Gehört zwar nicht ganz zum Thema, aber ich wußte nicht, wo ich die Meldung sonst hätte posten können und ob es bekannt ist, also schon einmal einer gepostet hat.

Bei itunes gibt es einen eigenen Michael Jackson Radio Sender, der n u r Michaels Musik spielt. Ununterbrochen! Den kann man sich k o s t e n l o s in die Toolbar runterladen. Während man am Computer arbeitet oder im Internet surft, kann man seine Lieder hören. Dazu kommen neueste Meldungen, man kann sich Videos ansehen usw usw……………..
    Ist ne tolle Sache, ich habs mir runtergeladen.
    Schaut Euch die Seite mal an!

MjTunes - Michael Jackson Radio Station

• Gehört zwar nicht ganz zum Thema, aber ich wußte nicht, wo ich die Meldung sonst hätte posten können und ob es bekannt ist, also schon einmal einer gepostet hat.

Bei itunes gibt es einen eigenen Michael Jackson Radio Sender, der n u r Michaels Musik spielt. Ununterbrochen! Den kann man sich k o s t e n l o s in die Toolbar runterladen. Während man am Computer arbeitet oder im Internet surft, kann man seine Lieder hören. Dazu kommen neueste Meldungen, man kann sich Videos ansehen usw usw……………..

Das ist ja cool, bin grad auf Deinen Link, Neverland.

Danke dafür :):drück

edit: da wird ja echt alles gespielt, ich werde in Zukunft kaum noch was anderes hören :kicher

^

^

:kicher schaaaarchnasen ;D :kicher

:chill

..aber den kennen wir doch..;D

edit...danke beentold...bady..habs grad erst gesehn...eure Kommentare :ja

• Ich komme heute nicht auf die Seite. :heulsuse
    Es heißt:

Zitat

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /michael-jackson-radio/ on this server.

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER][CENTER]"Mein Herz...mein Verstand...sind gebrochen. Ich liebte Michael mit meiner ganzen Seele und ich kann mir kein Leben ohne ihn vorstellen. Ich glaube nicht, dass jemand wusste, wie sehr wir einander liebten. Oh Gott, ich werde ihn so vermissen!" Elizabeth Taylor[/CENTER]

• boah seit ihr offtopic :P

keine news zu nem neuen album
    oder another day?

hier mal was zu den songs mit william
    You also worked on the recent remake of “We Are the World.” What did you think you could bring to that to make it connect to the 21st Century?

I didn’t produce that—I just added some new lyrics to it. That song is timeless, it will always be relevant. But if you’re going to benefit Haiti, I wanted to add lyrics that would represent what is actually happening there. I came from a perspective [of] what would Michael [Jackson] have said—not sung, cause I can’t sing like him—but what would he have been proud to acknowledge in a piece of art. My part got edited, altered a bit, but it still kept the essence of what I was trying to say.

I know you recorded some material with Jackson when he was alive. Will the public ever get to hear that? Will it get released from the vaults?

I’m not gonna release it.

Why don’t want the public to hear it?

I don’t think it’s fair to release unfinished material to capitalize on him passing. It’s not right. We didn’t put it out when he was alive so why should we put it out now that he’s gone?

How many songs did you do with him?

We wrote about six songs.

Full interview - http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy…jackson-and-barack-obama/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!